Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!
Chatbox
 Fog of War
10:24:55 Fog
Dark sky, they reach Death grip (DG) at 925 BE
 Saint
10:22:44 
kira
im not sure, i guess because i keep saying ill clear out my den and keep like 6 but otherwise start over, but get too attached and just wait for them to die off while buying new wolves all the time so its an endless cycle
 Dark sky
10:22:10 Sky but spooky - she
When do your wolves reach death grip? Mine are on 850 right now and im wondering :)
 Apothecary
10:21:43 Medicinally Autistic
An opossum died at my job. Ate our blue fly killer on the ground
 Demon Mistress
10:19:47 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Oh why?
 Saint
10:19:28 
kira
ohh i like that! i used to do themes but gave up lol, now i rarely name pups
 Spookybeast
10:18:50 Will
@Etea

Omg guess what my dude? 👀
 Demon Mistress
10:18:42 The Scary Mod
@Saint
For this round of pups and the next it'll only be Egyptian, I do themes to keep track of the generations, so I can look back and be like oh yeah that's where you came from lol.
In the future though yes!
 Saint
10:16:48 
kira will you just do egyption or other cultures too?
 Demon Mistress
10:16:26 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Thank youu
I thought it was clever for sure
 BooJake
10:15:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Eternity
Thank gods :'00
@Falling Stars
I'm bad at math ;-;
 Saint
10:13:48 
Kira ohh i love that! learning new stuff because of that lmao
 Demon Mistress
10:12:14 The Scary Mod
-WP Click-
For the new generation of names I figured I'd include a little tidbit of the god/goddesses info in their bio ^^ What do y'all think?
 Midnight Runner
10:10:06 Spirit, Wander
Which of my four pups should I keep?
 Midnight Runner
10:07:22 Spirit, Wander
Thanks! ^^
 Eternity
10:07:04 ET
Go to the lil option with your username in the top right, then down to 'manage' and right beneath it there will be 'folders'. :]
 Midnight Runner
10:05:40 Spirit, Wander
Quick question:
How do I make folders on TH?
 Falling Stars
10:02:55 star, she/her
BKake
Guess so. As long as itÂ’s not math related @-@
 Eternity
10:02:20 ET
BJake
They've been closed for like 17 hours </3 they'll reopen I swear LMAO
 BooJake
10:01:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Falling Stars
Great minds think alike is all

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -5
Jackal : -2
Coyote : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 12:20 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Now open for posting!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 12:47 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

• Kadel Zemayi •

Species: Pureblood Vampire

Rank/role: Medic

Personality:

There is something about Kadel that prompts the question, "Who is he?" Despite being known as a healer within his close-knit group, referred to as his coven, Kadel remains a mystery to all. No one is aware of his origins, his beginnings, or the path that led him to his current whereabouts. Some might even call Kadel--cold-hearted, distant...maybe even a bit cocky.

Kadel is widely regarded as reserved and distant, often keeping to himself and maintaining a cool, detached demeanor towards others.This young man, as his age concerns would rather stay to himself then engage in any...coven friendly activivtes thats outside the healing methods. His primary focus revolves around losing himself into the pages of ancient tomes and honing his skills in the art of healing. It's common to find him treating his minor wounds with extra care, showcasing his self-sufficiency and solitary nature. Despite the lack of social interaction, Kadel enjoys a little bit of chit chatting

His loyal companion, Demon, a striking white cat with mesmerizing red eyes, mirrors Kadel's demeanor with an almost uncanny resemblance. Demon exudes an air of aloofness and detachment, mirroring Kadel's disposition. Their interactions are characterized by a mutual understanding's need for personal space, forming an unspoken bond rooted in their shared mindset. As Kadel's constant companion, Demon embodies his owner's reserved nature, often appearing to be more like Kadel than Kadel himself. Together, they form a reclusive duo, finding friendship and more in their bond. Demon means so much to Kadel that if anything happened to his furry friend, Kadel would lose everything--his care, his humanity; his desire to help.

Despite his cold and distant exterior, Kadel's commitment to his studies and healing practices is unwavering, shaping him into a skilled young healer. Kadel's mentor used to be an old hag, although she looked young she was still old--Kadel used to hate her guts. All work and no play probably turned Kadel into this boring messy slop. She would harass him about the herbs he didn't know, random testing, and throwing him to work after all types of hours. She didn't care if he was tired or hungry--the bitch was ruthless. Even after everything, when she was killed; he missed her dearly, around the time she was killed, Demon his newly found cat came into his life. So while his interactions with others may be minimal, his genuine dedication to his craft and the bond he shares with Demon serve as a testament to the depth of his character and the profound connections he forms.

Kadel has a tendency to stick to a routine and plays it safe in most aspects of his life. He enjoys the familiarity of his daily schedule and often opts for the same coffee shop, the same menu items, and predictable weekend plans. This predictability can make him seem uninteresting. Kadel isn't the type to seek out amazing wonders unless they involve a book, which is how he enjoys spending his days.

His mind often wanders to a world of possibilities. While he may seem stuck in his ways, he regularly entertains elaborate fantasies of travel, adventure, and success. This trait allows him to cope with his more monotonous reality and adds a flavor of optimism to his personality. When faced with challenges, Kadel does not back down easily. He has an underlying strength that propels him through tough times. Like the time when his mentor died, killed by a werewolf. Not that Kadel holds anything against them--shit if anything he would have killed her first....but that doesn't mean he doesn't miss her nagging and controlling nature. Which helped Kadel relax a bit with his clients.

Kadel without knowing it often comes off as abrasive, with a tendency to make cutting remarks while his coven is used to his snarky comebacks and witty remarks; others might think Kadel is just a jerk-an asshole, a bit of a stick in the mud that's wet.

Kadel is NOT a charming and charismatic individual who exudes a natural flirtatious energy. His words and actions often try to hint at playfulness and seduction, even when he tries to sound somewhat attractive it never works out. Maybe he should avoid love and people altogether. While he tries to usually direct his attention and affection towards his romantic partner, there are moments when his terrible flirtatious nature can lead to misunderstandings and unwanted drama with those around him. Despite this, when Kadel is involved with someone, his focus is primarily on nurturing the relationship and ensuring the happiness of his partner.

Despite that, Kadel's love life remains relatively dormant. He is a discerning person who holds high standards for potential partners, resulting in his reluctance to engage in romantic pursuits. Instead, Kadel finds solace and fulfillment in the world of literature, often losing himself in books, where just between me and you--he learns how to flirt.

Appearance: Sketching

5'8 || Satchel || Brown toned || White/black hair || Purple eyes || Brooding | Eye scar

Kadel is a 5'8 and small-bodied man. An especially notable quality is his faint freckles, and he has a large eye scar. The scar itself tells a story that most know about, and most wouldn't dare to speak on it. The scar over Kadels left eyee serves as a constant reminder of his deepest regret, a lingering mark that he cannot erase. It is a bane of his existence, a visible symbol of the moment his life changed forever. He often feels like a lesser medic because he couldn't save his eye, the inability to heal himself serving as a cruel irony. The story behind the scar is beaten into his memory, a painful reminder of his past. It all started with a heated argument with his past mentor about a certain poison. Frustrated and angry, Kadel stormed off into the woods in search of the poison, determined to prove his mentor wrong. Which might explain his brooding ways of his medical duties.

Kadel's hair is medium-length and curly. With a split black and white color to it. Normally it's unkept and messy, but usually, sometimes he might braid it or straighten it so he can have a little flair to his head turning. His beard is the only facial hair that's kept. He has soulless, honed purple eyes, a rounded jaw, an oval face, and cute pointed ears. He has a thinnish/leanish torso, deep chest muscle toned, an existent waist, and working hands. He has tattoos fully covering his stomach, right foot, and left foot. He often wears tacky clothes that are mostly dark-colored and well-fitting.

Deep in his roots, Kadel is half Caribbean- half French. Meaning he's from the Creole descent. Kadel speaks perfect French, being raised by his mother for half of his life before living with his father( Before they re-married). Kadel used to enjoy speaking only French. Kadel is brown-toned with faint freckles, with noticeable dimples on both sides of his cheeks when he smiles--which is rarely so people don't notice it as much. Kadel's voice is a mixture of someone with a cold and someone trying to clear their throat, so listening to Kadel speak will have you giving him some water, if not asking him to check himself. Kadel takes on his mother's features more than his father's, which gives him unwanted compliments. On the bright side, he has his father's eyes and a glaring appearance.

Relationship status: Lives by one rule "I'd rather be lonely than fight for love and suffer the worst type of pain". But Open.

Sexuality: Unlabeled. He likes what he likes. He might like you.

Other: Some cool notes:

-Kadel was 15 when he was attacked and his mentor died. Meaning he had to learn a lot of herbs a bit quicker than usual. Which is probably why he tends to go his path when dealing with certain wounds.

- Kadel's mother wanted a girl.

-Kadel cat--Demon was a kitten when Kadel found him. And their bond grew.

-Demon---the cat, is ticklish just like Kadel.

-Kadel used to wear an eye patch until the jokes made him stop.

Edited at October 13, 2024 06:49 PM by Nez.ity
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 12:53 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nez.ity,
Reserved the role for ya! I look forward to seeing your character! :>
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 04:50 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Solomon Hale
[Saul/Sol]
Species:
Werewolf (pure blood as far as he knows)
Ravik Pack Medic
Appearance:

Solomon's first attribute that people tend to notice about his physical appearance is his seemingly ordinary appearance. The only striking thing about him is his height and even then, he only stand 6'0" even. He might look over the crowd just a bit but not by much. His skin is a fair color tinged with tan from days in the sun, as such a fair amount of freckles pepper his face and arms--as well as his shoulders. Even if those small freckles aren't always obvious.

His hair is a warm brown color, a bit dark with a red undertone. It helps his skin seem far more warm and lively, definitely more of an autumn complex. However, to contrast his autumn complex is the vibrant blue eyes that he bears. His sapphire gaze can often be compared to the sea. They're gentle, they're soft, they're not too harsh.

His clothing is generally more simple with a white button-up long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up. He tends to wear darker khaki-colored pants and brown boots as well.

(C)85543

His wolf form is a bit strange, with a lighter cream base and not quite a dapple pattern but a metric crap ton of spots all over his fur in a dark chocolate brown color. His skin tone is light--mirroring his human tone and his eyes are the same blue color.

(Credits on image)

Personality:

Saul's first presentation is a very bubbly, very outgoing sort of guy. He's got a lot of energy it seems and that has a tendency to be a lot more than he can usually handle. What he has in energy, he lacks in anxiety and braincells. All of his braincells have gone to medical knowledge. Anything else is not deemed useful enough to have braincells attached to it.

What does this mean?

It means that he has about .5% of his entire being as worry. Saul is more of a do-now, think-later sort of person. Which often leads into strange and unusual circumstances. That being said, however, he does startle very easily.

When it comes to difficult situations, he has a tendency to try and calm himself down and others by making it a bit lighter. He'll crack a joke, smile and try and laugh a bit, just being open. It makes for rather poor bedside manner but hey, if he can fix it, it's not a real problem. He knows what he's doing, he has the basic knowledge, that's fine. Why worry?

Well for him that's mostly because crying or any sort of anxiety/worry gives him a migraine and he doesn't appreciate that. So, he just tries his best not to.

Sexuality:
Asexual but demiromantic. This means he doesn't mind the idea of romance and will need to develop a bond first but he's not into the nitty gritty stuff. Saul adores romance with the soft and fuzzy feeling. He loves teh idea of dates, of just the little things but you keep your face away from his face.
Relationship status:
He is open. Saul may not initially be looking for romance but he is open for a bond/friends/etc. and he'll see where it goes from there.
Other:
As far as Saul knows, his parents were werewolves, he never really knew his dad but as far as his mother knows(or said she knows) he just kind of went off and she assumed he died. So Saul accepted that answer and moved on. On bother worrying about that, if that guy is dead... he's dead.

He doesn't really talk much about his background mostly because he just doesn't care. It wasn't "that" tragic or "that" bad or whatever. It was fairly normal, fairly boring and he just doesn't care.

Edited at September 28, 2024 07:56 PM by Zeraphia
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 05:22 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zeraphia,
Of course! Reserving that for ya now :>
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 07:39 PM

Drunken seas

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a loner slot please? Also, are there allowed to be feelings between vampire and werewolves?
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 07:57 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
There we go, Saul is done!
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 10:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Voxy 👀
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 29, 2024 12:26 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Drunken seas,
Sure! Also, of course.

Zeraphia,
Your character is accepted!

SPB ovo

I will shamelessly admit that when I saw the noti for you posting here, I got all giddy, hehe

Edited at September 29, 2024 12:28 AM by Voxtexy
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 29, 2024 09:32 PM

Moonbane

Neutral

Give Award
Hi, I'd love to reserve two apps for pack characters; one for medic assistant and one for the Beta female? If that'd be okay?

Also is Luna/Lune a rank that someone can be chosen for in RP?

Edited at September 29, 2024 09:35 PM by Howling Heights

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us