Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!
Chatbox
 Demon Mistress
06:21:06 The Scary Mod
Ahem, Also a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Eternity
06:16:15 ET
Ooh shit, a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Demon Mistress
06:16:14 The Scary Mod
Morning yall
 distant-screams
06:10:49 katy | beetle
Kat,
lmao i feel that xD i was really close to losing a few litters last week
 Arachne
05:58:46 Ara/Kat
Katy
they wonÂ’t be popping for around 2 days so iÂ’ll keep an eye on them for now,, thank you for the offer! <3

it scares me to look at them all in the breeders report though 😭
 distant-screams
05:55:06 katy | beetle
Kat,
hehe thank you ^^ i love designing the kittens, so cute!

also i can board some girls for you if you need! i've got plenty of space for now
 Arachne
05:54:00 Ara/Kat
just realised i made a massive mistake expecting 39 pups with 18 den spaces.. and will have less by then as well if any of my ones about to go in labor have keepers..
 Arachne
05:52:55 Ara/Kat
Katy
so cute omg i just wanna hug it >.<
 distant-screams
05:51:56 katy | beetle
-Click-
this little guy turned out really cute *^*
 teddy
05:42:02 its yellow
hi everybody
 Eno
05:39:20 
Revelry,
I've got a long list of movies to catch up on and a day off xD Don't know if that's a good combination
 Revelry
05:33:13 Rev
"It" gave me nightmares for weeks, and people don't even consider it that scary
 Revelry
05:32:35 Rev
Eno
So dangerous. I wanted to re-watch the witch, but I'm too scared of horror movies. 😭
 Eno
05:28:32 
Revelry,
About 5 movies in... the shadows are looking a little funky. it is also 6 30 in the morning lol
 Revelry
05:27:18 Rev
Eno
Never a good idea
 Eno
05:26:11 
I don't know if binge watching horror movies was the move 🤡
 Revelry
05:25:50 Rev
53 is my peak pack happiness, but I'm a hoarder
 Eternity
05:14:23 ET
Two sketches down :D
-Click-
-Click-
 Song
05:13:22 
Folders make it even harder to keep track of dominance.
 Eternity
05:12:20 ET
It's always tricky with big packs </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Jackal : -3
Jaguar : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 14, 2024 10:31 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

C I A R A N

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Would you stay the same for the sake of your loved ones...or create a newer version of yourself but risk those you cherish? Life is tricky: live for the sake of others or yourself."

Full [Fake] Name:
Ciaran...whatever surnames he wants that day. It's unclear if it's his true name or a new one he created entirely to hide his true identity. Most of the young man's past has been left in the shadows, and those who knew him aren't around anymore.

Name Meaning:
Little Dark One, Little Dark-Haired One [Irish/Scottish]

Name Punctuation:
KEE-uh-rahn

Nicknames:
He doesn't do nicknames, but if he grows close to someone, he might allow them to give him one or two.

Open

??? [Chronologically]

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Ciaran was never interested in dating and getting intimate with someone, so he views himself as an aro-ace. He doesn't fall nor lust over anyone like that - viewing most people as uninteresting. Still, it may change once he finds what he believes is his soulmate.

Species:
Vaewolf. His father was a werewolf and his mother was a vampire.

Rank/Role:
Loner

He worked and left many jobs throughout his life, but currently, Ciaran works as a bartender for a nearby club called House of Cards, mostly seen taking the night shifts and rarely seen in the mornings. Eh. You can guess why he works here. Ahem. Substance. Yes. This man also makes some mean ass drinks.

Human Appearance:

neka-by.png
[credits to 白桃乌龙小狗 @ neka.cc]

Starting with the head, Ciaran has a diamond-shaped structure. That means his features are considered sharp and "dramatic". The shape of his face is longer than it is wide, meaning most of his features are a bit narrowed. His cheekbones are the widest part of his face, with high and dramatic characteristics. He has a definite at the eye line, making his eyes appear shorter than normal. Ciaran has a bit of a gaunt in his cheeks but at a healthy and barely noticeable level. His forehead and jaw are at similar width - being in perfect proportions with each other. Ciaran's chin is pointed, or in other words, tapered, with a long, narrow jawline. Upon closer inspection, he has a small dimple in the center of his chin. Ciaran has a narrow hairline and strong angular lines. On his face are two beauty marks, one underneath his left eye and the second underneath the right corner of his lips.

Ciaran's eyes are almond-shaped, meaning they're wider than tall, making them look elongated. The outer corners of his eyes lift upwards and outwards with a well-defined crease. His irises touch the top and bottom of the eyelid, filling them completely. His eyes taper to a point at the inner and outer corners, with the size of his lids relatively small. There's one unique feature of his eyes, which is the shape of his pupils, which are vertical slits. When he's trying to blend in, he would widen his pupils to match the size of a normal human. When he needs to see in dim lighting and judge certain distances like a predator. A unique characteristic that came from both his vampire and werewolf sides. The color of his eyes is a rich, hypnotizing copper pigment. A warm, rich, and inviting reddish-brown hue. When light hits his eyes, it creates an illusion that his eyes are glowing. The shape of his brows is a medium arch, which is flatter and a little higher than a soft arch, but not too high. His brows are more curved, creating a sharper look. On the corner of his left brow are two notches that were caused by an accident many years ago.

Ciaran's height is 6'2", or 187.96 cm, making him taller than the average male. He has a rectangular body shape with an ectomorph figure, which is considered athletic-looking sometimes. Ciaran is tall, thin, and lanky. He has a straight silhouette, with his shoulders, hips, and waist similar in width. There's little to no waist definition, meaning he is slightly slimmer than his hips, but not by much. The fat on his body is distributed evenly throughout, making him have a low body fat and fast metabolism. It makes it harder to build muscles, but he is quite talented in endurance-based activities. With his body shape, Ciaran's legs and arms are longer than most people. As for his muscle mass, it's 20%, which means he has muscles, but it's barely noticeable. The texture of his skin is smooth with a healthy, radiant sheen with beauty spots scattered across his body. As for the skin color, it's fair with a cool undertone.

His hair is his pride and joy. Ciaran's hair is 20 inches long, reaching to his waist. The style of his hair is 1a, meaning that his hair is 100% straight. There's no hint of curl or wave pattern - flat as a sheet of paper. His hair is extremely thin and extremely fine, therefore, his hair easily falls out/shreds. The texture of his hair is smooth, soft, and shiny, like actual silk, albeit in different colors. Ciaran's hair is easy to comb through, yet expect his hair to stick to your hand. The style of his hair changes depending on what he's doing or the mood he's in. Usually, he keeps his hair loose, but when he's working or in a state of relaxation, he ties it up. Ciaran's bangs are long, with them being a mixture of curtain and blunt, with a piece of his bang located in the center of his face while split over both eyes so he could see. The color of his hair is charcoal, but the right side of his middle bangs is white.

Shifted Appearance:
In his Vaewolf form, Ciaran is easily noticeable, even amongst a crowd of werewolves and vampires. You see, his unique heritage makes his second appearance extremely different from the pureblooded ones. Ciaran is a wolf in this state, yes, but his limbs and his body are more humanoid thanks to his vampire side. This means he has facultative bipedalism, able to move around on all fours or two legs, switching between the two. Often viewed as the stereotypical werewolf that's a mixture of man and wolf, but there are major differences between the two.

He is more leaner and taller, not as muscular as the urban legend werewolves, making him more nimble on all fours and two legs, yet has the hands and feet of a werewolf. Ciaran can only sprint on his two legs for a few seconds, even so, he's able to reach great distances despite the hindrance. When he's on all fours, he's 4 feet in height, but when he's standing on two legs, he's 8 feet with his length being 120 inches (10 feet). The length of his body is With his unique structure, he can leap pretty far and scale up things more easily. His teeth are longer and smaller, with his canines longer than a normal werewolf's, appearing like the fangs of a vampire. Instead of having the round, usual wolf head, his is slimmer and looks a bit more humanoid with a few wolfish traits such as the muzzle, yet his ears are longer, thinner, and point straight up.

On his body, he has longer fur on his backside, but on his front, the length of it is extremely short, allowing his more humanoid body to be shown a bit better. It's like he's wearing a cape of fur. The color of his fur is charcoal black, just like his hair, with a white streak on the center of his head between the brow ridge. The texture of his back fur is similar to that of a wolf with long, coarse hairs while the inner layer is thick and soft. The fur on his front side is shorter and softer, and a bit of a lighter shade, almost a dark grey.

Outfits/Styles:
Ciaran is picky about his clothes since he doesn't want to stand out too much. His styles are Basic, Biker, Business Casual, Casual, Comfy, Edgy, Rocker, and Modest. His clothes colors are darker, avoiding any bright colors.

Scent:
Spiced Bergamot, Amber, & Smooth Tonka

Voice:
Tenor

Personality:
This man is more reclusive than an actual snow leopard. Most of the time, he's at home and keeping to himself - avoiding interactions unless he needs to feed or at work. It's why Ciaran works only night shifts, as fewer people are out and about. Still, he's questioning himself on why he picked a club, known to be rowdy at night, as his new occupation. Well, he needed the money, he couldn't complain too much, as being a bartender pays extremely well and he gets free drinks now and then. He doesn't want to admit it, but at home, he feels secure and at peace with himself. His home is his sanctuary - his sacred and safe place. It's why he gets upset and uncomfortable if people randomly show up at his home without permission. To him, it's intrusive and ruining the comforting vibe of the place. Rarely, he would invite someone over, but when he does, it's a sign that he fully trusts the person.

However, his sense of self-doubt comes rearing its ugly head from time to time. He no longer needs to hide what he is from the public's scrutiny - to allow himself to let loose without the fear of judgment. It's uncertain why he feels this way, but it's probably due to his past experiences. He struggles with building relationships, platonic and romantic with anyone else out of fear. After all, being a hybrid is considered, well, unfavorable by traditional vampires and werewolves. Ciaran is struggling with internal hatred due to his unique nature. Hating his hybrid nature, as he believes it's why he was met with "misfortune" throughout his life. Ciaran knows he won't truly fit in with a coven or pack, so he's training himself to feel comfortable with loneliness, even though it's hurting more than it's doing good.

Returning to his relationship issues, Ciaran has trouble forming bonds with people, as he keeps pushing others away. He's not doing it to be rude - it's a defensive tactic to keep himself and others from getting hurt. If anything bad happened in the relationship, he would immediately think it was his fault (for whatever reason) and then seclude himself to prevent further "issues". This made him socially awkward - unsure how and when to react to people or situations. He will try to be supportive, yet he doesn't want to screw anything over so he would be hesitant to touch (hug/hold hands/etc.) with someone. One of his fears is that he accidentally misreads the situation and is placed in an awkward situation. Even though he's an isolator, some of him still craves interactions.

However, once this man loves (if possible) he will love the person hard. He will put his entire heart on his sleeve just for that person - doing whatever he can to keep his partner(s) happy to the best of his ability. He has many different ways to show the person that he loves affection. Gift giving, words of affirmation, quality time, acts of service. As for physical touch, it's something he would work on for the sake of his partner, even if it makes him uncomfortable. Ciaran would act basically like a puppy: following around his significant other. In other words, be glued onto them. Don't worry about him cheating - he doesn't have the heart to do so. That makes it all troublesome if he gets too attached and things don't work out in the relationship. As much as this man loves hard, the breakup would be terrible for him.

Even though he's awkward around humans, Ciaran is a big softie with animals. Cats? Yes. Dogs? Damn straight. Snakes? Yup! Just not cockroaches and some species of spiders. He loves animals, strays to owned ones, and is respectful towards them. Sadly, the animals would notice his unique blood, and either cower or act defensive around him, so all he could do was admire them from afar. To make up for this, much to his embarrassment, he's a huge sucker for animal plushies. He uses the stuffed animals as replacements for actual living ones. From big to small. He has a few in his room while the rest he put in a different room. Ciaran does a name for his collective plushes, but it's too long of a list to go over. Many would dream about being rich or famous, but his dream is to find a pet that would love him despite what he is.

Animals
Soft Blankets
Romance Books/Movies
The Night
Being Alone/Around Loved Ones
Black
Sweet Foods
White Noise (Ocean Waves, Ticking Clocks, etc.)
Organization/Cleaning
Music
Sunsets
Baking/Cooking
Sewing/Crochet/Knitting

Dislikes:
His Hybrid Nature
Getting Too Drunk
Surprises
Clubbing/Parties
Escape Rooms (Don't Ask)
Fast Rides
Clowns/Puppets/Mimes
Going Outside
Arguing
Working Early
Desserts With Nuts
Crowds
Unwanted Touching
Drama

Relationship Status?:
Single

Partner(s):
PM Me

Crush(es):
PM Me

Exes:
None

Kin:
Ciaran's family has long been gone. It's been years, so he doesn't remember their names and faces. Or perhaps, he does, but he doesn't want to think about it. Who knows.

If he has any children, that's highly unlikely. The man isn't sexually active (at the moment) and hasn't slept with anyone.

Pets:
Hoping for one.

Affiliations:
PM Me

Themesongs:
Omen - Disclosure
Carried Away - Passion Pit
Dear Wormwood - The Oh Hellos
The Lament of Eustace - The Oh Hellos
The Truth Is a Cave - The Oh Hellos
Hollow - Dabin x Kai Wachi
Scared to Be Lonely - Martin Garrix
Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz

Other:
Completed

Edited at October 15, 2024 12:57 AM by Cereal
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 14, 2024 11:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Shikoba Dilwyn-Rima Anschutz
Nicknames:
Fawn, Bambi, Little Doe - By Their Father
Little Feather, Birdie, Little Dove - By Their Mother
Medusa, Jade Eyes, Jade Snake - By Their Classmates
The Jade Dragon Of House Anschutz - By The Anschutz Family
The Albino Doe Of House Riuelle - By The Riuelle Family
AXAB, They Were Born Intersex
Sexuality:
Demisexual & Polyamorous
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual;
They can feel romantic attraction to mostly anyone regardless of their gender identity. As long as they're attracted to the person, it doesn't matter what they identify as.
Pronouns:
They / Them
Xe / Xir / Xirs
Fae / Faer / Faers
Species:
TBD
Role:
TBD
Appearance:
" Mesmerize Me
I Dare You Try
I'm Lost In The Green
Through The Iris Of Stone
Lie The Snakes Of Her Majesty
Mesmerize Me
I Dare You To Try
Hypnotize Me
With Medusa's Green Eyes "

When laying eyes on this young person, the first thing you notice is their walk. They walk with an almost feline grace, their steps being coordinated and almost as if they're on the prowl. It's to note that they have excellent posture, walking with confidence and class. They stand at 5'10 being a reasonable height, not to tall and not too short - just the right medium. It is to note that they have a well toned frame, indicating that they are an active and healthy individual. The muscles in their legs and their core strength tell the story of years of aerobatic exercise and gymnastics training, not to mention hard cardio. They have very good leg strength and they're also very flexible as well - being able to contort their body and also perform aerobatic moves like flips and tumbles and such. Along with having well defined arm muscles as well, this is from rock climbing, fishing and learning how to use a forge. Their hands feel slightly leathery due to years of hard work and training - not to mention the small cracks and cuts on them from their active lifestyle. They also have a rather appealing figure, with well sculpted thighs and strong calf muscles and not to mention a nice ass. Most would say that they're rather strong as well, being able to swing down the hammer at the forge, fighting rough fish in the water, and being able to lift their own body weight as well. Their body is rather slender, and due to this - their strength is underestimated even with the muscle they do have. They have slightly dipped hips, that accentuate their waist even more ( much to their annoyance at times ) . They've been teased by family for having a slender waist and pretty face.

As for their face, they have a heart shaped face - with full cheeks that are accentuated by high cheek bones. These cheeks, being able to puff up when they're annoyed and gives them an air of youthfulness. Not to mention they can grow coral when they're embarrassed or flustered by something. Their jawline has a slight sharpness to it, but then is softened by a slightly pointed chin. They have what can be described as warm brown skin, it being rather pretty and rich in coloration - having a yellowish - golden undertone to it. Their skin tans rather nicely, making them appear kissed by the sun and gives them a rather glowing bronze look when properly tanned. But don't be fooled, they can get sunburned if not careful. They have rather smooth and soft skin, free of blemishes for the most part but if they eat a bit too much sugar then they get a few pimples here and there. They take good care of their skin, making sure to use lotion and lots of sunblock . As for their face, they have a rather cute button nose, on which there is a beauty mark, and they have quite a few beauty marks. They have a couple along their neck, some dotting their back and other places along their body, but on their face they have one on the right side of their lip and on the upper left side of their lips. And they have two symmetrical ones under both eyes with one on his upper left cheek. As for his lips, they are full and have a coral and darker vermillion hue - and they also bear a Cupid's bow.

Personality:
" My Methods Are Controversial, But At Least It Keeps Them All In Line"
" So Charmin' , It's Alarmin' "
" Lead The Masses From The Ashes
I Want Power And I Think It Shows "

This young person is of a rather quiet nature - preferring to watch and observe others from afar. They're very observant, one to notice the little details and notice the smallest change in mannerisms or behavior. Their eyes always seem to be watching ; whether they're in their natural resting bitch face look, judging you, or peering into the depths of your soul. Most find their staring a bit unnerving. It can be said this young person prefers the company of animals rather than people ; they can always be seen treating animals kindly and helping them out. You'll see them give a rare smile when feeding or handling baby creatures. Possibly even using a softer voice with the animal and spoiling the creature rotten to the core ; even giving them small and loving pecks on the cheek. They would very much deny these softer moments. The young person is highly selective about who they are friends with, why? Because they've been burned by friends, that truly didn't care for their friendship - and not to mention when he called them out on it, they only laughed in his face. It left them crying in their bed for a while - and so they promised themself that they would never cry again and never let them see that it got to him. They became rather cold ; always having an impassive face, never showing a flaw in their "armor" - they were shutting themself off from being hurt again. Because they lost friends due to their behavior, they decided he better be able to read behavior well. Learn how to read someone based on their actions and choice of words and so they did ; being able to decipher lies and deception through the tone of voice and the smallest idiosyncrasies. Not to mention being able to read and observe body language from the most obvious to the smallest, and sometimes unnoticeable moments. They were also terribly naive and trusting ; so he vowed to trust only a few and never let himself get hurt again. It may take a while - a little nagging, nudging, and maybe even pushing ; but if you're persistent and true, you can make a friend out of them

It can be said that they is are a hard working young person. Always having their nose in a book or working on a project in the name of science or such. Spending late hours in the library ; almost always being their until the sun is down, mulling over some research topic or project. It can be said that they're rather elusive ; hard to pin down, they're always on the move and or motion, never a dull moment with them - they are confident as most can tell from the walk and the way they carry thereself with their head up and well-practiced posture. They have rather beautiful handwriting and you can see the care and attention to detail in everything they write or takes note of. Their room has scattered papers mostly everywhere; much to their annoyance, because they prefers their room spotless thank you very much. You find little oddities and trinkets here and there - you see, they like to collect thinks of foreign origin or things that seem odd to others but are endearing to him. You can also see scrapped plans and regular plans around it as well, their creative genius being seen in thrown out sketches or angry scribbles on alabaster sheets of paper. Their mind is always racing and pacing back and forth - much like them when in deep thought or nervous about something - they just always seems to be creating whether it be through artwork or something with their hands. They're stubborn as a mule at times as well, if you tell them something is impossible he'll find a way to prove you wrong - they're rather stubborn like that. As they always says, "For every problem their is a solution, no matter how big or small it may be - you just have to find it. " But that stubbornness also shows their passion ; passion for change and progress, also learning how to adapt and do new things he possibly thought that he couldn't for some reason. They can also be very determined and has a can-do attitude and spirit even if times they can be a bit of a pessimist and on the verge of giving up - but speaking of giving up, they rarely do that ; they don't like to give up as that's admitting defeat and sometimes he's too prideful to admit when they're stumped or defeated. And this can lead to sleepless nights and him obsessing on finding and answer but making his own conditions worst.

Most would agree that their is an aura of mystery that surrounds this young person. Most would describe their body language as unreadable - they always carries themselves with poise and refinement ; their body movements being composed and kept under wraps as are their emotions. They can be sociable and speak ; most find that they have a rather softer toned voice, yet when listening to most notice that they can speak with a sense of purpose and authority. They rarely speak on big topics, but they won't shy away when their opinion is asked of something. Not to mention, it's always hard to know or find out where they're going, what they're doing, and who they're associating with - why? Because it changes on a regular basis and rather often. Most will also find them rather calm and cool in a crisis - being able to keep a steady head on themself in dire situations and keep others calm as well - they also have a sort of soothing tone of voice when needed. They also have very good manners ; knowing when to speak up and when to hold their tongue. Along with being taught etiquette growing up - they learned how to properly keep a house and kitchen ; it's one of the reason they really hate dirty or filing spaces - always having an itch to clean when they find something dirty. For some after cleaning it will always have some sort of beautiful and fragrant scent - most joke that if you smell roses and vanilla he's been around. While he can enjoy the company of others, most would agree that his male is a rather solitary creature - there always being sightings of them ; whether it be reading a book in a tree, playing with some animals, or just out for a meditative walk or stroll. While most agree they're a rather nice person, albiet a bit moody, most also agree it's not worth getting on his bad side because it isn't so pretty.

" My Heart Has Teeth
I Sharpen Them In My Sleep "

Most would agree it's absurd that this young person can be scary when angry. Why? Because they don't get upset that often - after all they are pretty chill for the most part. However, one will find that they can be quite petty and underhanded when upset ; now their anger can be described as more of passive-aggression. They know exactly what they're doing ; knowing how to weapon their own kindness and other methods. You'll find that when you upset them ; as them becomes more agitated and annoyed - the more sarcastic and snippy they become or maybe they just uses the plain old silent treatment or cold shoulder on you. You'll also find that they prefer to keep their anger to his himself, if you try and ask him what's wrong you won't find the answer - why? Because they're not going to tell you what made them upset - and then they'll possibly be more offended that you didn't know what made them upset. They also exhibts behavior of they annoyance/disdain without saying it. If there's one thing about them - they never forgets those who cross them or their family or whoever makes them upset ; they are ruler of holding grudges and being petty about it. It's quite scary, because they're rather sly about it - after all no one would suspect him of being such a petty creature - would they? But their can give them away at times - maybe a quick look of disgust or a scoff will escape them but other than that it's hard to tell. Now, another thing is - they keep receipts ; yeah they keeps track of what they've done for you and also on what you've done. They don't find it hard to get or obtain blackmail and if backed into a corner they can and will use it to their advantage. Now, they aren't a violent person, really - but everyone has a snapping point right. Now if you put his name in your mouth and they tell you not to but if you insist you can best believe you will get a warning from them ; however, if you insist on running your mouth - then you can expect there to be consequences - whether it be in the form of black mail or a well- deserved ass whooping - they gave ample warning after all.

" I Don't Need Your Roses, I Like Men On Their Knees
Prayin' Up To There God, Seein' Visions Of Me "

Now for the romance department - let's just say this poor thing can be quite a sap and also at the same time quite flirty when the time comes. Now, they can be flirtatious and confident when trying to catch the eye of someone. Using their alluring nature to find someone ; but it can be said that if the flirting is reciprocated - it can lead to may things ; them getting flustered and loosing the ability to speak - especially if they like the person, them being a bit flustered but able to speak, or them being able to confidently flirt. It all just depends on the person. Around the person they like they can be a bit shy and skittish - they are definitely the type to write a sappy poem for their crush and put it in their bag to have a friend give it to them but forget to sign the card. You'll find with their crush you'll never see his rosy face disappear. When in a relationship you can say that they are big on three things ; affection, romance, and gift-giving. They absolutely are a whore for affection whether it be cuddling up on a couch together, casually having his hair messed with , leaving little sweet notes for the others, or making out in a public place for the hell of it. One thing his partner has to know is : they loves kisses, so kiss them as much as you want and they won't get tired of it. When it comes to romance, they want to be swept of his feet ; flowers, a romantic date, a nice gift - the whole thing. But one thing they absolutely finds themselves swooning over is being serenaded - being able to sing and play an instrument is just the height of attraction to them. They also loves giving gifts ; particularly drawings and little knick-knacks he finds - and he also loves getting gifts as well. Another big thing is - they're a rather jealous partner as well, because they can and will be hovering over them when near someone they doesn't implicitly trust around them - especially a flirty person . Someone flirting with their partner or crush just irks their nerves ; and hey can and will make said person back off willingly or unwillingly. When he gets jealous it can get a bit ugly.

Stengths & Weaknesses:
" Fight So Dirty But Your Love's So Sweet
Talk So Pretty But Your Heart Got Teeth
Late Night Devil, Put Your Hands On Me "

Strengths
+ Hand-To-Hand Combat : They Have Been Taught Combat Skills Since It Was Appropriate To Do So, Afterall They Come From A Line Of Warriors & Fighters On h Their Father's Side. Their Fighting Style Is Rather Elegant, Making Use Of His Agility And Flexibility - Afterall They're 126 lbs, So Eventually, They'd Need Some Skill In Fighting Eventually. They Are Quick And Light On Their Feet, Making Use Of Their Environment. Well Suited For Sneak Attacks Due To His Stealth. Still Needs To Refine Their Skills Through Training, And They Have To Be Cautious, As They Are Lighter It Means They Take Hits Harder . So When Opponets Outclass Them - They Need To Get Smart

+ Silver Tounge : This Young Person Is Rather Intelligent . Knowing How To Read A Room, And Read Others. It's Well Known They Can Be Quite Charming - Knowing How To Use Their Words. After All, Words Are Important And Can Be Used As Weapons For Both Good And Bad. They Know How To Get What They Want, Whether It Be By Hoensty Or Manipulation. They're Pretty Clever With Their Words, In A Way Being Like A Siren - Charming Most, And Alarming Others. Sweet And Pretty But Also Downroght Deadly. And They Can Do It All With A Smile On Their Face.

+ Weapons Training : They Have Experience With Weapons, Not Being A Total Newbie When It Comes To Sparring With Them. They Have Three Particular Weapons That Particularly Enjoy Using, And Would Like To Expand Their Arsenal Of Weapons That They Know How To Use.

Longbow : They Are From A Family Of Archer So It Is Only Natural They Would Pick Up A Bow. They Have The Most Experience With This Weapon, And Are Very Confident In Their Skill Level When Using It. They've Recently Been Learning How To Shoot From Horseback And Have Been A Rapid Learner. They Hope To Learn How To Shoot From The Back Of A Dragon.

Polearms: Due To Their Flexibility & Agility, This Is A Rather Splendid Weapon For Them To Use On The Battledfiels. They Know Various Techniques Woth These Weapons And Is Wellversed In Using Them - Yet, Due To The Sheer Number Of Polearm Types, They Haven't Used Or Mastered Them All.

Swordsmanship : While Some Of Their Family Excels With Bows, The Other Half Has Dedicated Themselves To Swordsmanship. And So This Young Person Has Been Taught Swordsmanship Since They Could Practically Hold One Properly. From Fencing To Rapiers & Longswords - They Have Experience With Various Swords. They Still Are Learning And Haven't Encountered Some Swords - They Hope To Broaden Their Knowledge

+ Blacksmithing & Craftsmanship: Their family deals in weapons and they pride themselves in making their own weapons to use in battle, so they have begun to learn the way of the forge. And they have labored intensely and for hours over the forge making weapons for their family and for themselves. Though, they are noble born they care for hard work and exquisite craftsmanship and doesn't care to buy poorly crafted weapons. Their time in the forge has left them strong and well versed in the usage of metals and fire. They have also learned how to make their own bow and arrows to use, so now when they hunt it's with their own signature arrows. They are also good at crafting things like hunting traps, weaving fish baskets and small things you'd think unimportant.

+ Cartography, Sailing, & Navigation : Before Settling Down Where They Are Now, Their Family Lived On The Seas. And So Learning How To Read A Map When Most Couldn't Was A Must. They Learned The Intricacies Of The Sea With Sea Charts And Learning To Read The Stars, Along With A Guiding Compass. They Also Have Mild Knowledge On Sailing A Ship Along With Maintenance, But That Has Long Been Unused Since Living In Their Current Home. They Still Pratice Their Map Making Skills When They Can. Always Carefully Making Maps Of Places They've Explored Or Travelled To.

+ Physical Condition: For A Young Person, They Are In Rather Good Shape. They Partake In Regular Physical Exercise & Watch Their Diet To Make Sure They Stay Healthy. They Are Well Known For Dancing & Their Performances With Their Mother - Along With Able To Perform Aerobatic Moves And Being Highly Flexible.

+ Survival Skills: They Have Gone Camping A One Many Time With Their Father To As Their Dear Old Dad Put It "Toughen Them Up" . So Pretty Much They Know How To Fish, Hunt, And Survive Off The Land. As Mentioned Earlier, They Know How To Make Basic And A Few Advanced Hunting Traps For Fish, Fowl, & Vension. While They're No Expert - Theu Stand A Chance If Forced To Survive A Rugged Landscape. You Alwaus Jave To Be Vigilantn- And a they Learned That The Hard Way & Still Bear The Scars Of That Lesson.

Weaknesses

- Overachiever : While Being An Overachiever Is Not Necessarily A Bad Thing - It's Pretty Bad For This Young Person. They Push And Strive For Perfection, And It Breaks Them Down When They Don't Achieve It. They Are Rather Harsh & Overly Critical Of Themselves. They Also Push Themselves Too Hard At Times Which Can Lead To Burnout.

- Highly Jealous & Possessive : Jealousy Is A Two Edged Sword, It Can Lead To Someone Doing Rather Unsavory Things. This Could Stem From Insecurities, But Either Way They Don't Take Kindly To Someone Encroaching On Their "Turf" So To Speak.

- Chronic Migranes: It's A Condition They We're Born With.

- High Anxiety : They Get Anxious Around Large Crowds & Unfamilair People. It Can Lead To Overstimulation For Them & Possibly An Anxiety Attack

- Holding Grudges & Unforgiving: They Hold On To Grudges, And Tales Things Personally When Theh Are Personal. It Can Lead To Hostility & More Snark And Moodiness Than Usual. Not To Mention, They Have Major Trust Issues, So If Their Trust Is Broken Then It Would Take You Moving A Mountain To Get That Trust Back. They Rarely Forgive Or Give Second Chances To Anyone & This Can Be For Good air For Bad

- Has Major Trust Issues : They Don't Do Well With Strangers Or People Trying To Be Their Friend. They've Been Burned Before, Hurt By Those They've Trusted & It's Left Some Lasting Impressions. They Don't Mean To Be So Guarded, It's Just They've Radely Met Anyone Genuinely Trying To Be Their Friend And Not Have A Different Motive. You Gotta Work To Earn That Trust & Loyalty From Them.

- Can He A Bit Too Honest : They Tell You How It Is And Doesn't Sugar - Coat Anything Which Can Be Bad. They're Very Blunt & Painfully Honest At Times Which Can Deter People From Them. Not To Mention Not Everyone Likes To Hear The Truth Because It Can Hurt.

- They're Rather Sensitive: Yhough They Act Big And Bad - And Are, In Truth They Are A Rather Sensitve Person And Has Made It So That No One Would Get Them. While They May Act Like Words Don't Hurt Them. They Actually Take Them To Heart And Depending On What Was Said It Can Get To Their Head.

Likes & Dislikes:

Dancing
The Theater
Opera
Singing
Music & Musical Instruments
The Sea & Sailing
Camping
Rock Climbing
Ancient Artifacts
Nature ; Particularly Poisonous Plants & Flowers
Poisons
The Color Emerald Green & Baby Blue
Favorite Flowers Are Pink Roses, Orchids & Irises
The Mountains
Winter Is Their Favorite Season
Have A Love For Homecooked / Homestyle Meals
Peaches & Nectarines
Adores Sweets ; Chocolate Covered Cherries & Blueberry Scones
Mythological Creatures ; Particularly Dragons & Unicorns
Thunderstorms
Dancing In The Rain

Dislikes
Being Underestimated Or Overlooked
People Being Mean For No Reason
Being Used
Rocking Boats ( Can Get Sea Sick Easily )
Anyone Who Hurts / Disrespects Nature
People Being Pushy & Not Respecting Boundaries
Alcoholics & Those Who Cheat
Sweltering Heat
Pollution
Disorganization, Trash & Clutter
Not Being Prepared
The Unknown
Arrogant Bastards
Those Who Use Their Wealth And Titles To Get Ahead
Arranged Marriages
Being Misgendered
Being Told " What Their Place " Is
Old Bastards Who Think They Know Everything
Things Being Not Being Told To Them
Anyone Who Hurts / Doesn't Like Their Friends Or Family
People That Hurt Children

Crush:
" Worship Me
Make You Belive
I'm What You Need
So Beg, Darlin', Please "
Hmm. . . wouldn't you like to know, nosey
" Baby, Don't Lie
It's Okay That You Crave Me"
Significant Other:
Sadly, they're single (not by choice) but it doesn't mean they're lonely
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at October 15, 2024 12:04 AM by Spellbound
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 15, 2024 06:39 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

|| Ademetus Athanasiou ||

- Unconqured, untamed; immortal -

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

Nickame(s):

Ademet

26 years old

Male

Sexuality:

Uncertain, he's yet to adequately charmed

Relationship status:

Single, and it's gonna take some convincing to get him to mingle~

Species:

Werewolf

Rank/role:

Pack member

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«
Personality:

Actions over words | Slow to anger | Expresses emotions physically | Man of few words | Easily jealous | Tense boy | His face is like :| all the time | Highly protective of his sister | Relentless & determined | Workaholic | Ridiculously stubborn | Quiet & observant | In matters of emotion - all business or zero chill | Arms crossed, often annoyed | Kinda picky/fussy about things | Prefers solitude or one on one time

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

Appearance:

Human Appearance: Lean muscle around chest and hips; bulkier muscle around legs and arms - works out a lot. Quite tall - 6'3''. Wears all black a lot - think black hair in a messy wolf-cut style, narrow sillouhette, dark/muddy green eyes, tall guy. Slight reddish tinge to his hair. Eye colour is not very clear on first glance because it's hidden by his narrow glare.

Werewolf Appearance: Black-brown-red hues to his thick fur. He lets his tight reign over his emotions and presentation go a smidge because hey he's a wolf :) He leans into the more feral and real aspects of being a wolf when shifted but that rarely has a negative effect on his relationships with other pack members nor effects his more regal way of carrying himself. If anything it just gives him a little bit more spontinuity that he usually never possesses

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

Other:

Big WIP, apologies

Edited at October 15, 2024 06:40 PM by Moose
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 15, 2024 07:13 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

|| Katherine 'Kitty' Fernsley ||

- pure; meadow -

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

Nickame(s):

Kitty or Kit, Katherine is not tolerable

Old. Approximately 200 years, though she hardly looks older than 20.

She was turned shortly after turning 19.

Female

Sexuality:

Whoever captures her attention

Relationship status:

Always looking; never committing

Species:

Vampire

Rank/role:

One of 'the others'

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

Personality:

Surface level? Aggresively loyal yet seeminly dimwitted companion | Unexpectedly thrives and feed off chaos - would rather watch the world crumble than anything else <3 | Very sweet looking ‘quiet’ girl, seemingly well put together and well mannered (born 1800s to wealthy-ish parents, so you know :>) | Incredibly intelligent (how’d you think she’s survived this long) but some might find it suprising she sticks by more crude/violent characters | That’s what everyone thinks at least – those who know her better arent as suprised | Some thing she has the patience of a god to put up with these toxic leaders and their silly attempts at trouble | Calculating manipulative and schemeing but she doesnt desire power, so happily nudges her friends in the positions of power in the wrong direction for better chaos output while obviously carefully covering her tracks | Focus is on her fave person in power, everyone else is ignored until they earn her attention

Tldr pretty, intelligent,good-girl’ with grace and timeless charm hangs out with powerful people to cause as much mess as she can . Why? Revenge at the world I think

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

Appearance:

A cross between 1920s flapper and sabrina freaking carpenter. Bouncy short blonde honey hair, big soft brown eyes.

THE epitome of steriotypical feminine ~blonde~ beauty

»>»>»>»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«<«<«<«

Other:

Another large WIP ^^'

Also the fonts are being a nightmare, sorry

Edited at October 15, 2024 07:14 PM by Moose
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 15, 2024 07:35 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cereal,
Your character is accepted! <33
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 16, 2024 12:56 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Andromeda Orchid

Nickname/s:

"Rome" "Kid"

32 (Turned at age 19)

Female

Species:

Vampire

Rank/role:

Loner (Soon to be indoctrinated into the coven)

Currently a mechanic - using the skills she learned from her uncle in her early teenage years to run a small motor repair shop in town.

Personality:

Friendly | Excitable | Manic | Spiraling | Thrill seeker | Competitive | No self preservation | Impulsive | Kind | Quick Witted | Intelligent/Well Read

Andromeda is a lively woman, pent up with energy she doesn't know what to do with it all. Be it dancing, singing, racing, as long as it raises her adrenaline and brings that head rush she so craves, she will throw herself into it head first.

The enthusiasum she possesses often means the competitive streak announces itself at any given moment. The thrill it delivers to her could match nothing else, besides perhaps the taste of fresh blood.

A fairly new arrival to the town, Andromeda makes a point to be friendly to the inhabitants. Currently, she has hidden her true nature rather well, blending in with the humans smoothly. Years of forcing herself within their proximity without pouncing on them enabling her to mostly control herself around the living creatures. A frequent flier at the House of Cards, the sweat and scent of the humans around her packed in like sardines poses little threat to her will power at this point. Only sometimes when a particularly delectible human passes her by does the craving arise.

While an outwardly happy and bouncy person, Rome often finds herself sitting at home alone. Nothing but the sound of silence surrounding her. Having left her family behind, allowing them to believe she had been kidnapped by the same monster that had killed that poor first year, she restricts the closeness that she achieves with people. Knowing that in a few short decades they will perish, that or they will grow suspicious about her lack of aging and she will flee to another city.

Appearance:

Andromeda is not an initially captivating woman, standard in most aspects that others may be blessed in. With skin that remains supple and smooth as she ages, maintaining the smooth fawn colour, Rome’s form has faint dapples of freckles across her shoulders and the bridge of her nose. Beneath this skin is a narrow skeleton sporting vague muscle supports, nothing to boast about, despite her deceptive strength. As an overall shape, Andromeda is rectangular with a small favour towards her hips where a little more fat can be located. Her proportions are relatively equal in regards to the length of her legs and torso, having her stand at a steady 5’6”. On her left arm, placed at her inner elbow is a simple tattoo of Sanrio's Miffy. Just her head with a little heart between her ears.

Her hands are small with shorter fingers, which can make some fiddly aspects of her work even more irritating to complete. The nails are always trimmed short and unpainted, though she would never be seen with them filthy unless she was in the middle of her work.

In regards to her facial features, they are set in a subtly square face with a strong jaw. Her next noticeable feature would be her nose, standing proudly at the centre with a slightly upturned tip, adorned with a golden septum ring. On either side of her nose sit two narrow eyes with pale light blue irises nestled within them. The colour of ice and glaciers, they’re rather striking against her otherwise darker appearance. Above them are shaped and thick eyebrows, kept in neat condition thanks to regular maintenance.

Her hair is normally kept up out of the way in a simple ponytail or bun, but if it is let down it reaches just below her shoulders. However, as its pattern is a mixture of 2c and 3a, if it were straightened a few inches are gained to its length, courtesy of shrinkage. The front pieces are kept shorter to frame her face when she pulls the rest of the mass up. It is the colour of dark deep coffee, the smallest hints of lighter browns towards the ends of her hair.

Andromeda’s usual attire is her black and well-worn mechanics coveralls, tied at her waist with a white tank beneath. However, if she were to ever venture out into the town, her wardrobe is primarily earth tones with a lean to the darker side and a wide array of black. In addition to her gold septum which is always in place are a set of earrings, typically studs in order to make sure they do not interfere with her work, and a thin golden chain that is soldered around her neck so that it cannot be removed unless it is broken.

The air around her carries the natural scent of white florals and citrus, that is unless she has been working recently. In which case, the scent of motor oil and diesel clings to her skin.

Adrenaline

♥ The dead of night.

♥ Dancing + Any music no matter the genre.

♥ Human blood

♥ Motorsports

♥ Learning anything and everything

♥ Bunnies

Dislikes:

✘ Hunting humans

Vanity

Silence

Lack of action / will power

✘ Bright light and subsequent heat.

✘ Overly negative outlooks

✘ Being put on the spot

Relationship status:

Open

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Other:

Andromeda is an avid motor vehicle enthusiast, being a particular fan of sports motorcycles. One of which she owns, a mainly black and chrome Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R KRT. That thing is her baby and no body better touch it. She also owns a Mazda miata, yes the one with the pop up eyes, though she rarely takes it out unless the weather is good.

How she was turned:

Andromeda was a very adventurous teenager, to the point of major concern to her parents. As a disciplinary move, they carted Andromeda off to a private all girls scool, unbeknown to parents they there was a rather large gaggle of vampires that also attended.

Particularly, the wealthier family's children. They took to Andromeda like a predator to its prey, coaxing her into their manipulative circle with well timed compliments and kind behaviours. Until her final year, right before graduation. One night, they told her they had something to show her. That it was fun. It was not fun.

After entering the dormatory, they sat her down and encircled her. Praising their lifestyle, that it was a blessing they were going to place upon Andromeda. The gift of immortality. What they neglected to tell her was that they had never done it before.

The agony she endured has scarred her for the remainder of her unholy life. After the searing pain and suffering, the girls brought forward a first year girl, barely 13. As the cravings over took Rome, she saw nothing but pulses of red and black as she descended upon the poor girl. Draining her dry. The delicacy is something Andromeda has never experienced again, the very idea of the taste flooding over her tongue makes her drool. Yet, she hunts only animals, because the look on that poor girls face as the newly turned monster pounced upon her haunts her dreams every night.

WIP Big big WIP

Edited at October 18, 2024 07:50 AM by Urux
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 16, 2024 07:12 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Forgot to say that Wilver & Edling's characters (page 6) are accepted. Aahaha, I'm so sorry I forgot to post this
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 18, 2024 06:15 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

I believe character number four for me, Andromeda, is completed ^^

I can't wait till this starts <3

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!October 19, 2024 04:36 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Urux,
They're accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us