Wolf Play : Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Sabbath
04:13:54 Rook
Mistress
That's awesome ^^
 Demon Mistress
04:04:15 The Scary Mod
@Rook
I try to do it once a month, I had a lapse but I've been on a roll for 2 almost 3 months now ^^
 Sabbath
04:03:10 Rook
Mistress
I never knew I needed that. It's awesome you keep track of those stats!
 Demon Mistress
04:00:48 The Scary Mod
-WP Click-
Low-Pelt Roster
 Sabbath
03:57:43 Rook
Mistress
I haven't! Show me :o
 Night Shade
03:48:32 Graves | Chaos
I bathed all of my cats tonight. I did a terrible towel dry job but they won't let me do any better. :/
 Demon Mistress
03:46:56 The Scary Mod
@Rook
Have you seen my Low-Pelt roster?
 Sabbath
03:42:59 Rook
Mistress
She's cute! I love Blenheim :>
 Demon Mistress
03:32:49 The Scary Mod
Either pup 45 or pup 57
 Demon Mistress
03:29:51 The Scary Mod
-WP Click-
Thoughts?
 Skibidi Alliance
03:29:49 
What one do I keep -WP Click- -WP Click- -WP Click-
 Clear Sky
03:24:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
zym, a rat in your room?! pfft dont worry its harmless (im actually thinking they are cute lol)
 Nymphology
03:24:00 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
should i start an art gallery?
 Nymphology
03:19:34 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
i saw a rat in my room 😭
oh wait that's my stepsister-
 distant-lands
03:19:10 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
thoughts, criticism?
 Sabbath
03:17:55 Rook
Guys after using 10 Tomes I'm convinced they don't work

or I'm just SUPER unlucky LOL
 Nymphology
03:17:32 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
Avada Kedavra steals a bone from Tears of Venom and bolts off.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Sneaky

bad boy
 Sabbath
03:14:59 Rook
My inbox is usually pretty quiet these days but sometimes I go to bed and when I come back I have like 20 crafting alerts lol
 Nymphology
03:14:52 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
sky

bad
 Clear Sky
03:14:33 Sky / Blue - she,her
zym how are ya doing?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +2
Mountain Lion : 0
Coyote : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    9    10    11 

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 6, 2024 11:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
K'issuk Ran and Araluen are being replaced by dragons by Matunda and Spellbound as of right now.

I am subbing out Beollan for a Seer Dragon.
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 6, 2024 11:50 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I Bring In My Dark Boy, On Pg. 2 ( If It's Been Worked Out With Matunda )

Edited at August 6, 2024 11:51 PM by Spellbound
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 6, 2024 11:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Nex Drishti
The Sky Banshee
Quite literally means Murder Sight.
Role:
The "Lost" Dragon
News flash. She wasn't lost, she simply didn't want to be found.
Class:
Seer Class
Voice:
Think Helena Bonham Carter
Appearance:
Nex is a unique looking dragoness right off the bat. She's built different that other's, as her physique is very lithe and agile, almost dainty in build. She has a set of powerful and athletic hind legs that are built for running at high speeds, and making high jumps. Noteably though, the female's "arms" are actually her wings, though many don't realize that just by looking at her. She genuinely looks like a Raptor from the Dinosaur ages. Her wings fold in multiple ways, like an acordian, shrinking down so that they look like fans on her limb bones. However, when she spreads them out to their full length, they're quite regal and impressive, able to lift her into flight with little difficult.

The dragoness is rather small in comparison to other dragons her age, but that is due to her build. She stands at about 17 feet at the shoulder, though her head brings her up to about 20 total. Her length is about 28 feet total, with her tail being a few feet longer than her body. Do not mistake the female for being weak though because of her more lithe and smaller stature. She is built to be a hunting machine, able to run down prey, as well as hunt it from the skies.

Nex's head is oval in shape, with a longer muzzle, two rows of sharp teeth rising from her gums. She's a sleek creatures, with her head being rather hornless with the exception of two small spikes just above her eyes. However, down her neck, back, and tail, are extremely long spines. The longest reach about 3 feet in length, and curve when she isn't feeling threatened or high on adrenaline. They're flexible and very, very sharp. These spines softer than bone, able to bend and twist, but strong and durable surprisingly. If they are ripped off, the ends will heal until a new spine grows through the scarred tissue, a new one breaking through.

Her tail is unique from other dragons, as it's used primarily for balance and turning. It's thickly muscled, though it tapers down to a very narrow point. The last several feet of her tail grow a feather like fan that resembles a peacocks feathers, just shades of red, orange, and black, making it seem like there is an eye in the feather peering back at you.

The female's claws on her forelimbs are attached to long digits, with each claw being long and curved. She can use her arms like any other dragon, perhaps even more so, as she has a fair amount of mobility with them. She has three digits on her forelimbs. She has the same amount of digits on her feet as well. There are two main toes she uses for stability and movement, with shorter, curved claws on them. However, the inside claw on each foot is the stereotypical sickle claw that Raptors have, just dragon sized. This claw is thick, curved, extremely long and sharp. She can extend this claw as she desires, but can also place it down when running to give her better traction.

In terms of her coloration, Nex's is rather simplistic in design. Her head is sleek and white, like bone, often causing people to mistake her for wearing a skull on her face from a distance. Starting just below her jaw the deep, red maroon color takes over, and covers most of her body. Her hands and feet are both white, with claws of the same color. There are some dark grey scales on the bone limbs of her wing arms, but that is really all. It's her wings and tail that most people recognize immediately though. Like her tail, the inside, or underside, of her wings [however you choose to look at it], don't match the outside's dark maroon color. Instead that part of her wing is actually shades of red, orange, and black, making it look like each wing has a fiery eye on it. This can be very disorientating to see up close, as well as frightening overall.

Personality:
Manipulative | Vague | Riddler | Off her Rocker | Cruel | Malicious | Untrustworthy | Possessive | Cuckoo | Eccentric | Odd | Self-Loyal | Self Serving | Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Really Not | Fractious | Difficult | Feral | Stubborn | Tricky | Flirtatious | Mentally Unwell

Rider:
None
Her last one very suddenly perished. She killed them. Was it an accident? Maybe. She says it was. Though, no one truly believes that due to how absolutely gruesome it was. She is likely to try and steal a rider for herself.
Abilities:
Veil of Silence: Nex can generate a veil over a select field where sound ceases to exist. Or more so, the veil suffocates it. You can speak if you're in the veil, but it'll sound like nothing is coming out. It's ominous feeling, and tends to sew panic and fear in others. Stepping outside of this field returns everything to normal. She can only hold this for a temporary amount of time too.

Whispering Webs: Nex can create webs from mystic energy, and can either set them up to be traps, or project them at others. It feels a bit heavier than spider webs, but is considerably stickier. At first, the effects feel like a bit of numbing where the web lays, completely harmless right? Wrong, once the webs have attached via microfibers to the skin, scales, etc, they'll begin to infect. Which causes an eerie whisper to come from the webs. These whispers speak of every failure, every mistake, every regret, the infected has. It's demoralizing and a bit panic inducing. If the webs are completely wiped off before they attach, the effect doesn't occur. But if it does, they have to be completely rinsed off with water, and then the after effects, an anxiety feeling, lasts for about a day.

Cursed Wings: When someone becomes entranced by the eyes on her wings, it causes a hypnotic like trance where a twisted version of that person's possible future plays before their very eyes. They watch every horrible thing that could ever happen to them occur in the worst possible way. This tends to haunt the target long after the short trance is over, causing self-doubt, fear, etc. The weaker minded the target, the easier it is to not only hook into the gaze, but also the longer the images will haunt them afterwards.

Foresight Touch: By physically touching someone or something, this gives her a glimpse into that thing's immediate future, or into it's past. It never gives her the full picture, instead it gives bits and pieces. Plus, things of the future are subject to change with every decision.

Diviner's Breath: This ability is just weird. Nex can exhale a shimmering energy, visible like fine opalescent dust, around her, coating things and people, and filling lungs and noses. At first it seems perfectly harmless, and it is. It causes no actual harm, but it dulls senses where ever it lands. The nose? Their sense of smell is dulled. In the ears? It muffles sound. It gets in the eyes? Vision becomes blurry. Not to mention the shimmery dust is really annoying to get off and can even cause others to sneeze or even have an allergic reaction. Think of it like pollen in a way. But not.

Glimmering Barrier: Similar to her Diviner's breath, this ability takes the form of a shimmering, glimmering dome around where ever she generates it. It acts like both a veil and a shield, as it shows different sights and scenes playing out to those looking in, and can even just show nothing is there, but ti also can absorb energy and attacks until it cracks and breaks. The type of energies it absorbs dictate the kind of scenes shown. Light energy? Cheerful, good sights. Dark energy? Creepy or sad things. Fire? Well. Fire. And so on. This ability requires her concentration to uphold it, and breaking it will render the shield down.

Scrying Bond: This ability is much, much harder for Nex to uphold. She can create a link between her and another, allowing them to see through her eyes for a period of time. This is quite disorientating to her, and leaves her vulnerable because they'll have unguarded access to her mind. Which can also be a painful, scary thing for them with everything going on in there. It is a temporary link, and it's difficult to maintain more than a few minutes. And it can't be over very large distances.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
1. Agility & Speed
2. High Maneuverability on Land
3. Zero Qualms against Violence
4. Extremely Intelligent
5. Able to Predict Things Easily at Times
6. Semi-Versatile Abilities

Weaknesses
1. Not a Physical Powerhouse
2. She's a little Insane
3. Extremely Hated or Unliked Dragon
4. Highly Depedendent on Hind Legs
5. If her Tail is Injured or Broken it Affects her Balance
6. Some Abilities are Very Draining
7. Her Visions/Premonitions are Highly Subjective

Crush:
She's usually quite fond of any male who catches her eye.
Mate:
None.
Kin:
None. They're dead.
Affiliations:
Eh.
Other:
Most know of Nex's story. How she became increasingly more disturbed, before her rider wound up dead. Due to the nature of her rider's death, the entire academy basically shunned her. People rarely even say her name anymore, preferring to refer to her as The Sky Banshee.

Edited at August 12, 2024 08:31 PM by Imperial Sands
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 7, 2024 12:00 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She said that was fine.

Spellbound said:
May I Bring In My Dark Boy, On Pg. 2 ( If It's Been Worked Out With Matunda )

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 7, 2024 08:41 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve the last ice class spot please? >:)
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 7, 2024 09:11 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Sperident Kata

Role: Outpost Dragon
Class: Ice
Rider: TBA

Appearance:

Sperident Kata is a dragon on the smaller side in terms of height. She only reaches about 15 feet tall. But in terms of length, oh she is very long. She reaches about 45 feet long, three times her height. She holds her body in an arch shape in an walking, that looks similar to how an angry cat arches their back. With her cat-like appearance, it fits quite well. Her beaver-shaped tail makes up more than half of this length. Important, she sleeps curled up like a cinnamon roll, and looks like a white/blue one when her face is covered.

Kata has a face like a smilodon, with some rodent-like features, along with some raptorial features. Her nose is like a raptor- with two holes acting as nostrils. Her snout is like a smilodon, giving her head a "banana" shape at the top. Hundreds of long, transparent whiskers protrude from thick (also surprisingly squishy!) whisker pads next to her nostrils. Her jaws are very strong, filled with healthy, sharp, and sturdy teeth inside. Those who've been bitten by her claim her teeth feel like blades, complementing her name. Her upper canine fangs are thick, and long. Like a smilodon. They stick out of her mouth at all times. Her jaws have a locking mechanism in them, that when she bites onto prey, she can lock very well onto it while slowly freezing it with these teeth. Her eyes are large, green crystals. They glimmer almost all the time. Her ears are more of a rounded shape, similar to a rodent's ears, but larger, and with a slightly pointed tip.

Coated with thin, short fur, Kata has the body of a ferret. Long, agile, and very flexible. The difference is that Kata's body looks like a dragon's in some features, like her wings and her back arch foe example. Her fur is stabbing at the tips, so when bristled, can actually cut smaller creatures sometimes. Across her neck, following her spine, Kata has a large line of gray colored dorsal fur going entirely across her body, from between her ears to the end of her tail. This fur tends to be softer than her normal fur, and is incapable of harming anything. A way to describe it is like the fabric used in thick, soft yarn.

Aside from her white fur but gray dorsal fur, Kata's only other colors is the blue that glows around her throat and chest. This blue is only noticeable at night, yet it's an elegant addition to her appearance. It has no purpose other than to look beautiful.

Personality:

Sperident Kata is a ruthlessly blunt dragon. She has little to no remorse for others, and will not try to spare their feelings in any way, unless she managed to get close to them. Then their feelings are treasure to her; like polished diamonds. Anyone who harms them will face her fangs and icy breath. Her resting "I don't care, leave me alone" face somewhat sings her more aggressive nature, if you couldn't already tell by observing her interactions with others. It's impossible to miss. She hates speaking to others, and when she has to, always has a terrible attitude and spits her words to express her irritation.

Kata always had a dedicated loyalty to her closest friends, making her actions and words towards them give off an overprotective look. She does not care what others think. Her friends are her family, and her family is her priority above all. Whether her friends like it or not, she will protect them. Although that protection includes lingering around creepily, noticeably watching random others who she deems untrustworthy. Believe when I say, she doesn't stare because she likes, or is curious, she's stares when she wants to bite somebody really bad.

Kata is a brave dragon, but she's capable of telling when fleeing is the best option. Most of the time, she puts herself and her needs above others, and won't care to help someone in danger if it potentially risks herself. If it's her family in danger, then that's a different story. She'll light a forest aflame with her own claws if she has to (even though that's impossible). She's not afraid of conflict, and will stand her ground in arguments. She tends to avoid any issues because of her quieter nature. When arguments do come around, and she's in the wrong, she refuses to admit she's wrong, and most likely will end the argument with "I'm done with this discussion" when she doesn't want to admit it. When she's set on something, she will not give it up, even if someone else has a better idea.

Abilities:
Dance of the Arctic: With a graceful step of her foot, Sperident Kata can create a flurry of hail, snow, and icebergs. A light footstep only makes snow, while a stomp will create a sharp iceberg. This power isn't constantly active, but only activates when she tells it to. She controls this by practically dancing to make it appear, with the direction she's looking being where it will appear. It's a confusing ability to use, and she stillhad yet to master it.

Ice Beam: You know what this is. Don't lie to me. I will not write an unnecessary paragraph.

Cold Influence: When she bites onto something, the area around will quickly begin to freeze. The longer she's bitten down on the spot for, the more it freezes. When used on living beings, their body heat often prevents her from freezing a whole limb, but she's able to give someone frostbite really easily. Pun not intended.
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
Stamina is astonishing. She's able to run for a really long time.
Bravery in dangerous situations.
Loyalty towards her friends.
Weaknesses
Her coat makes her very visible in biomes other than mountains or arctics.
She lacks physical strength. Other dragons are much more capable than her.
Her length can make maneuvering through lush areas very difficult.
Far too blunt. It makes her be really rude in some situations.
Reserved. She's not a good team player. Ever.
Definitely not a leader. She'll lead you straight to your death.
Affilations:
Open- PM me!
Kin:
None.
Crush:
Open- PM me!
Mate:
None
Other:
Viserion!!

Edited at August 16, 2024 11:03 PM by Matunda
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 14, 2024 04:13 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
Inquiry: Are there still spots open here? :P I'd love to join <3
I see that there's open spots on the first post but I'm unsure if they're up to date.
Also Jesper from Six of Crows is a fun book character lol
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!August 16, 2024 11:04 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright Impster. I think Kata is good. Tell me if I missed anything. ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us