Wolf Play : Last Chance || Dest x Nez
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
09:29:42 Bug-a-boo
Saint
oof, that sucks. My boyfriend was on adderall, which I hate. Dont go on it. My brother uses a nonstimulant and its so much better. I hope you are able to go on one and find one that works for you!
 Saint
09:28:15 
bug, i kinda want to try medicine but my theripist says it isnt bad enough but she isnt with me 24/7 but appearently i need her recommendation to get it.. its a circle
 Anxiety
09:28:08 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? ♥
 BuggyOs
09:27:11 Bug-a-boo
Saint
thats kinda funny cause I've called my boyfriend out on his ADHD a few times (he's decided to stop taking his meds, which I support, but hasn't changed anything else to make his life easier and keeps saying he will, but again, ADHD, he wont)
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
09:26:24 Lotus
MxM RP anyone?^^
 TheSigmaMales
09:26:08 Leon, Sigma
Saint

Relatable
 technoblade
09:26:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Kaos

I have a landline where I live so it makes it very easy. If I ever move to a new house I am going to have one there as well for this reason exactly.

Yeah I can't really think of anyone one with browns.
 Saint
09:25:14 
bug, with my mindset it wont but thank you lol

my ADHD has gotten so bad recently, and my girlfriend keeps calling me out on it ugh
 distant-lands
09:24:43 katy | beetle
Ollie,
i love that idea :D thank you!
 Faulty Demons
09:24:25 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Oooh, yes. Silver cross necklace and earrings
 Saint
09:24:18 
appearently im playing a game of " how many tabs does it take to crash and overheat my computer" lmap
 Kháos
09:24:04 Kaos || Khaos
Techno-
Lucky you have two numbers. :,) That's really great that you had a way to track its location!

That's a good point. :,) I just tried to think of somebody with a brown flag and can't think of anybody at the moment.
 BuggyOs
09:23:58 Bug-a-boo
saint
oh no! I hope things are done quickly!
 distant-lands
09:23:04 katy | beetle
-Click-

any jewelry ideas for this guy? i was thinking silver.
 Salem
09:23:03 Rumi
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Saint
09:22:54 
bug same :(
i have school work because i procrastinated, as well as dms i forgot to reply to oh god
 BuggyOs
09:19:35 Bug-a-boo
I'm tired lol
 technoblade
09:17:54 Lil Techy | Techno
I notice changes and not many people use brown
 Continental Wolves
09:17:36 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Would anyone like to do a PvP with more than 2 wolves on each team? its been forever since i've done one like that
 technoblade
09:17:24 Lil Techy | Techno
Kaos

I was able to lock and track my phone from my computer so I at least knew where it was. I also set a message and an emergency number on it so they could call my house number.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Caiman : +2
Green Python : +1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Last Chance || Dest x NezSeptember 24, 2024 05:31 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

You're welcome to follow along, but don't reply.

Storyline: A group of canines searching for a home. Along the way, they'll have to prove themselves to each other and others.

Travel weather: Snowy parts in the mountains. Its a nice scene.

Last Chance || Dest x NezSeptember 24, 2024 05:38 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Side Ocs

Name: Victor

Looks: A large brute with amber eyes, missing half his tail.

Name: Sor'vah

Looks: A stunning greyish-coated female with a white snout, blue eyes. Covered in scars

Name: Beloran { Bell }

Looks: A skinny, thin brute with a white coat and greyish eyes.

My main OC:

Name: Vozemir

Pack Reputation:

[ Emir...is that you?] [ Ugly duckling turned swan]

Voz is well known for being just the beta; that's what he thinks. This brute prefers that no one knows too much about him; he's known for his secretive nature; the essential facts are that he is known as the wolf who wouldn't amount to anything, more so lazy and slack, always the one to follow rather than lead. Voz kept that persona up so well that wolves believed it. Some close friends know him to be brave, reckless, a fool's psychopath. Others know him as the one who shadows the Alphas, who wouldn't take a mate even if he had to--he's known as picky, fiercely loyal, yet very opinionated. To the Alphas, he's known for being wise but sometimes self-centered ( For good reasons). Voz is also known for being cynical and nonchalant toward the female wolves; he sees them as more males with extra steps rather than future lovers.

Appearance:

Black wolf with greyish brindle || Deep blue eyes || Skinny + Muslces || Thick fur

A creature of incredible detail and complexity. Its coat is a deep black shade, with a subtle branding of greyish tones throughout. The fur has a glossy sheen, giving the wolf an almost regal appearance.

Standing tall, the wolf's total height is on display, showcasing its strength and power. Despite its intimidating stature, there is something gentle about how it holds itself, as if it is aware of its strength and doesn't need to prove it to anyone.

The wolf's blue eyes are truly striking, with an intensity that seems to be almost supernatural. They gleam in the sunlight, giving the creature an otherworldly, captivating, and intimidating aura.

His status commands respect and admiration, with a presence that is impossible to ignore. Vozemir, the young wolf in question, inherited his looks from his mother, who was a stunning she-wolf with delicate pelt features and a warm, black complexion. Vozemir's father, on the other hand, was a distant figure who had a leaner build.

Despite his father's distant genes, Vozemir's resemblance to his mother was uncanny. He inherited her beautiful eyes, which were both warm and inviting, and her thick, curly fur that framed his face in a way that was both charming and disarming.

Vozemir's body was also closer to his mother's. His eyes, too, were a deep blue hue that was reminiscent of his mother's, and they sparkled with a curiosity and intelligence that was all his own.

Despite the differences in his physical appearance from his father, Vozemir embraced his unique mix of genetic traits.

Vozemir wasn't always a nice eyeshot. As a young male, his pelt was always messy, twigs in his fur, and his body was skinny and lanky. Until he put in the work and grew into his now lean built skinny frame, muscles hiding under his thick fur.

Personality:

Vozemir is a wolf of few words. He's often reserved and distant, making him challenging to approach and talk to, especially if you're of a lower rank than him. Vozemir avoids eye contact with others unless they are of a higher rank, which can come across as aloof or even arrogant to some. However, those who know him well understand that this is simply his nature, and he does not mean to be rude or dismissive. Despite his apparent distance, Vozemir is fiercely loyal and protective of those he cares about. He may come off as cold or unapproachable, but he will go to great lengths to defend his pack and those he considers family. Vozemir is also known for his sharp wit and sarcastic sense of humor, which can catch others off guard. Overall, Vozemir is a complex wolf with a guarded personality. While he may be hard to get to know, those who take the time to understand him will find a loyal and devoted friend.

Vozemir is a complex wolf with many layers to his personality. While he is known for being reserved and distant, there is another side to him that few have seen. Vozemir can be quite a flirt, but he doesn't even realize it. He is often uncertain in his interactions with others, especially those of the opposite sex, and this uncertainty manifests itself in his flirting. Vozemir's flirting is subtle, almost imperceptible to those who don't know him well. He may make a joke or a witty comment that is laced with double entendre, but he does so with a straight face as if he doesn't realize the innuendo. He may also lean in a little too close to someone when he's speaking, or touch their arm in a way that is just a little too intimate, but he does so without thinking. Despite his unintentional flirting, Vozemir is still quite picky when it comes to choosing a mate. He has high standards and isn't easily impressed. He's fiercely loyal to those he cares about, but he's also fiercely independent and doesn't want to be tied down to anyone who doesn't meet his criteria. While Vozemir's flirting may be subtle, it's also a reflection of his underlying uncertainty and insecurity. He may not realize that he's flirting, but it's his way of testing the waters and seeing how others respond to him. He wants to be liked and accepted, but he's also afraid of rejection. Despite his uncertain and flirty nature, Vozemir is still a wolf of few words. He's often reserved and distant, and it takes time and effort to get to know him. Those who take the time to understand him, however, will find a loyal and devoted friend who will go to great lengths to defend his pack and those he considers family.

Vozemir has always been a wolf who can handle pressure, even if it harms him. From a young age, he was known for his bravery and willingness to put himself in harm's way to protect his friends and family. This trait has only grown stronger as he has aged and gained more experience. Vozemir understands that there are times when he will need to make sacrifices for the greater good. He is willing to endure pain, both physical and emotional if it means that those he cares about are safe. This intense sense of loyalty and protectiveness makes him a valuable member of any pack. Even as a younger wolf, Vozemir was always brave. He would take on challenges that others would shy away from, and he never backed down from a fight. This fearlessness earned him the respect of his fellow pack members, and he quickly rose through the ranks to become a trusted beta. Despite his willingness to put himself in harm's way, Vozemir is not reckless. He always thinks carefully about his actions and the potential consequences. He understands that there are times when it is better to take a step back and assess the situation before jumping in. Overall, Vozemir's ability to handle pressure and willingness to sacrifice for the greater good make him an invaluable member of any pack. His bravery and loyalty inspire those around him, and his dedication to his friends and family is unwavering.

Vozemir's father was always a distant figure in his life. He had never been particularly close to his father, and as he grew older, Vozemir found himself growing more distant from him as well. His father's lack of involvement in his life, coupled with his inability to form any meaningful bonds with others, left Vozemir feeling alone and isolated. However, the trials were a turning point for Vozemir. They toughened him up and gave him a sense of purpose and belonging. Through the trials, he learned to rely on himself and his packmates, and he discovered a strength within himself that he never knew existed. As he grew stronger and more confident, Vozemir began to lose respect for his father. He saw his father's distant nature as a weakness, and he resented him for it. Vozemir felt that his father had failed him by not being there for him when he needed him the most. Despite this, Vozemir knew that he couldn't dwell on his father's shortcomings forever. He had to move on and focus on his own future. The trials had taught him that he was capable of achieving great things, and he was determined to make the most of his newfound strength and confidence. In the end, Vozemir emerged from the trials as a stronger and more resilient wolf. He had overcome his father's distant nature and had found a sense of purpose and belonging within his pack. While he would never forget the pain of his past, Vozemir knew that he was stronger because of it, and he was ready to face whatever the future had in store for him.

Crush: TBH

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us