Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:51:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I meant the 350+ wolves you have...i don't think i could handle that many
 Feiella
03:50:00 Fei the writer
Amy
Witch Hunt is now training with Slipped Away.

Also, I don't have a army
 Amygdala
03:47:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I just need to find the patience to train her lol...i have too many wolves at the moment😅

Nothing compared to your crazy army though
 Feiella
03:45:53 Fei the writer
Amy
That is impressive.

Then she met Nightmare Shadows.
 Amygdala
03:44:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
She has good days and bad days lol
 Amygdala
03:44:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
She won 11 pvp battles and 3 or 4 were against DG
 starmutt
03:42:54 marsh | they/it
poll :O
-WP Click-
 Sabbath
03:22:52 Rook
🌹Imeros■✦ confides their struggles to the alpha.

What struggles could you possibly have bro your job is to make babies
 Feiella
03:21:41 Fei the writer
Also did Moondancer really take on some death grips?
 Feiella
03:18:57 Fei the writer
Amy
My sympathies go to Moondancer. Hopefully she won't be haunted because of a battle hungry wolf of mine.

Maybe Sharp Snap will spare your pack
 Amygdala
03:14:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Poor moondancer...i guees the glowing eyes were too much for her to handle
 Ghost Queen
03:14:08 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
If you breezing a legendary coat to and exclusive is there a chance you can get and exclusive coat?
 Feiella
03:12:46 Fei the writer
Amy
good game.

I guess he did take revenge for his sister.

I even took a screenshoot at the wolves and of Nightmare's attack
 Amygdala
03:09:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Good game fei
I guess he took revenge for sharp snap
 Amygdala
03:07:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Moondancer will have nightames🤣

As long as we don't see her in explore i think my pack will survive
 Feiella
03:05:27 Fei the writer
Nightmare's eyes are terrifying
 Amygdala
03:04:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I'm sure XD
Moondancer took down a couple of DG already so i think she can handle it
 Amygdala
03:03:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
I might get to it one day lol
I need it to fit my dragon theme
 Feiella
03:03:05 Fei the writer
Amy
You sure you want Moondancer against Nightmare Shadow and not Slipped Away?
 Sabbath
03:01:53 Rook
Amygdala
I don't feel like I'm very creative either sometimes. I just spent the last hour making them up and putting them in my bio lol

I feel like my bio is getting a tad long now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -3
Red Fox : -2
Western Rattlesnake : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 12, 2024 10:27 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please only post here if you are me or _Moonshadow_. But if you'd like, follow along.
Plot
Deep in the dense pine forests, the once peaceful land now turns bloody. Two packs occupy the land, and the two have hated each other ever since the Alpha of Eastern's Pack was brutally murdered by that of Western's Pack. Will the two warring packs ever find peace?

Edited at July 19, 2024 07:38 PM by Wolf Pride
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 12, 2024 10:28 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Hondo
Appearance:
Credits: On image
2024-01-12-0l7-Kleki.pngHondo stands at a measly 29 inches tall, very small for a male at his age. He is 3.8 feet long, weighing 108 pounds. His pelt is thin but not too thin, as he has sime insulation during the tough winter months, but can stay cool during the summer months. His pelt is black, with a hint of obsidian, with a brown chocolatey colored brindle. It wraps around his body with it thinning around the tip of his tail and paws. Which his paws are pure black. He has a long thin muzzle, which is purely black, with a hint of a black facemask around his cheecks. The tip of his ears are obsidian in color, similar to that if coal. The brown brindle lightens to a almost fawn color, but still retains the choclate he is known for. His nose and paws pads are black, but his eyes are a sharp topaz color. Similar to that of copper, but with a sharp glare. He is notorious for his topaz colored stare. His gaze hard and intimadating, which helps when battling other wolves
Personality: Unlike his topaz eyed stare, Hondo is a very calm and layed back wolf. He is easy going, but does his duties and responsibilities, usually with a nice and kind nature. He'll usually help when needed, although not all the time. Whenever in a leadership position on the other hand, like that of leadung a hunting or border patrol, he'll tend to get more serious, more annoyed at times. He is extremely loyal, as he has been since birth, and no matter how many hardships him and his pack face, he will never lose his loyalty. He holds that at an extreme many others don't, which makes it easy for manipulation.
At times though, particularly in battle, he can be aggressive and hostile, and it shows simetimes when interacting with other packs and packmates. He tends to have a temper, which you definitely dont want to boil over. Hondo is very brave and courageous. And will do (most of the time) whatever is commanded kf him, and more. He knows his limits of what he can do, and if he disagrees with the orders he is given, he'll try to fnd another way.
Hondo is intellugent, and clever, although he is very curious, and his Curiousity has sonetimes gotten the better of him, and still does to this day.
Likes: Sunny Days, Spring/Fall (Whenever not hot, but not cool either, perfect for his pelt) his family and pack (On good terms for now), swimming, climbing (is suprising good), hunting
Dislikes: Rogues, Bears (has a rough history with them, lets say his Curiousity got the best of him), crowds (large numbers, with his size, doesnt mix), older wolves (elders, 10+) actiing like he is a pup and cant do anything, his size
Strengths: Intelligence, Loyalty, Bravery, Size (is better at times), Stealth (Hard to see/hear a wolf of his stature), Leadership (at times)
Weaknesses: Curiousty, Manipulation, Temper, Size, Stubborness, Easily Distracted Determination
Other Characters
Hymir - Black with white leopard spots on his back with a white colored shoulder. His black pelt seems to have a purplish blue tint to it. Brother to Commodus
Commodus - Tan wolf with brown splotches with white and gray flecks. Brother of Hymir
Novak - Gray wolf with brown piebald and electric blue eyes.
Jormungrandr - Obsidian wolf with a white brindle
Njord - Black colored wolf with a rusty back with gray flecks. Brother of Hondo. Alpha of Eastern Pack
Leto - Hondo and Njords mother. Njord is afraid if her and will listen to her every comand. A pure black and rust she wolf
Alaric - Deceased. Gray wolf with brown brindle. Former Alpha of Eastern Pack. Murdered by Western Pack
Dodona - Black and white leopard she wolf. Hymir's mate
Artemis - Gray rock colored she wolf. Commodus's mate

Edited at July 19, 2024 09:59 PM by Wolf Pride
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 12, 2024 10:35 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Moth

4 years

Female

Role

Member of (insert pack name)

Appearance

AD_4nXd3NtfiZ4YnPktqYF2sPyTHAuXoEwwxgB0kR2m3bf-_FxOSzHpL0POuxzLGVtxgBxLkZA1KF60hKRBqhzhmmhE_QHl3kLBUAVXrTzIr7yht756F7Us2qvxFCnS_oXXFx0LkcjvddldzralnHA8Fr6fbKE3v?key=xRDLzdzJcPvXXJvZS8IGKQ

(credit goes to CastleGraphics on DA)

Moth is a smaller wolf for her age. She has a midnight black coat with some brown and gray spots here and there. In the sunlight she looks a very dark brown. She has small white markings on her front two paws, both of which can rarely be seen since she has been out exploring, often dirtying her paws. Her eyes are a mix of brown and olive green, some days they seem to be a lighter brown, other days they are an olive green.

Personality

Moth has quite the attitude. She is extremely sassy and very much dislikes being told what to do. She is very fast for her age and loves to brag about it. She is also very observant and loves to explore, especially in places she isn't supposed to. She loves getting up to no good and often will drag her friends into trouble with her. She has a very big ego. Because of her attitude she has some troule making friends. She has a few here and there, but most wolves tend to avoid her.

Strengths

Speed

How observant she is

Weaknesses

Her ego

size

ability to make friends

Mate

None

Kin

Vileria-Mother

Offspring

None

Other

super short character sheet but you get the basics

Edited at July 12, 2024 10:37 AM by _Moonshadow_
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 16, 2024 07:15 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo trotted through the undergrowth along the border of his territory, looking for any signs of The Enemy. No one dared speak their pack Name but him and the new Alpha, for it was forbidden among members. Him with his group of patrollers, Hymir a burly black wolf with ice white eyes and white peppering on his back, and Commodus, a fawn colored wolf with black legs and black speckalimg with green eyes, followed closely behind him. Hondo knew the rules by now, especcially after his Alpha was killed. Kill every wolf that steps foot over the boundaries. Wolves from the other pack haven't tried to invade in over a week. Which means they were up to something, and that raised his hackles even more. That pack had taken everything from him, his mother, brothers, even his little sister. But most of all, not that anyone but his family knew, he was Alaric's son, the former Alphas, who was murdered at the hands of the other pack. Hondo resented them most of all. But so far the borders were clear. But he knew that if he ever found the exact wolf that did this, he was rip their throat out. Suddenly in the distance, and alarming howl went in the air. Attack on the western border. Hondo looked back to Hymir and Commodus. "Commodus, stay here and watch this border. Hymir, come with me." And with that; Hondo and Hymir dashed off towards the Western border.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 16, 2024 02:38 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth trotted briskly behind some of her packmates, ears pinned to her head. She hated patrols. They were so incredibly boring, walking, finding nothing, and some more walking.
She nearly ran into Bevlon, a large red wolf, as the whole patrol stopped suddenly. She immediately recognized the western border, and her eyes landed on another patrol from the Eastern Pack. Moth's hackles rose almost immediately, her lips pulling back from her teeth as the rest of her pack members did the same.
The Eastern Pack's patrol outnumbered theirs by two wolves, but they still had a chance of winning if a fight broke out.
Moth was lost in her own head, doing calculations and odds when a loud snarl rang out and Bevlon launched himself at another wolf.
That's all it took for a fight to start. Moth the immediately tackled by a wolf two times her size, the space between her shoulder blades stinging as the skin split.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 17, 2024 07:04 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo and Hymir began to close the gap between the howl, their legs moving so fast that you could barely see them. Once they came up a small hill, dodging trees and low hanging branches, he could see the fight. Six Eastern Wolves were in close knitted battle with four Western wolves. Hondo's topaz eyes glistened with anger as a growl escaped his throat. "Hymir you go over and help Novak," Nobak was currently being pinned by a much larger black wolf. "And I'll deal with that large red wolf over there." As he finished, the two split up, which heavily outnumbered the Western Pack. He launched himself into the Frey, tackling the larger red wolf and freeing his packmate who was trapped beneath him. His teeth but into the male's neck, and claws dug into his side, holding steady. The freed packmate joined in too, and pinned him to the ground. "What is your business here?" He snarled, trying to at least get some information out of him before he killed him.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 17, 2024 08:48 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth squirmed as the wolve's teeth unlatched from her skin, trying to escape from their grasp. Finally she managed to get a hard bite to their shoulder, giving her a few moments to escape.
She realized that two more wolves had arrived. It was now eight against four. She saw a brindle wolf take out Bevlon, snarling something at him. Bevlon spit something back. Moth didn't wait to watch this happen and launched at the brindle wolf. The wolf was small, but still bigger than Moth.
She rolled as she tackled him, landing on her paws again. She faced the wolf with her teeth bared, a low snarl rumbling in her chest.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 18, 2024 06:51 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
The red wolf snarled back, but seemed to not even get out a reply before Hondo was tackled off of him by another wolf. Being surprised at this attack, he easily was pinned, and the female wolf started to growl at him. Regaining his focus, Hondo squirmed underneath he grasp, trying to find any sort of grip. He brought his hind legs closer to him, and then gave a powerful kick upward, kicking the female off of him. He regakned his footing and looked around. It seemed two of the Western's wolves ran off. Leaving the fight at seven vs two, as Jormungandr, one of the older patrollers seemed to injure his leg in the fight. He growled at the female wolf, who had already regained her footing. In a snarl he stated: "Go back to your pack, and tell your Alpha that the Eastern paxk will never be taken over, and that blood will be shed for any wolf that steps over our border." With that, Hondo growled and started to advance, which woyld hopefully make the enemy retreat.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 18, 2024 07:45 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth bared her teeth at the stranger, yelping as the wolf's paws kicked her in the stomach. The kick was powerful enough that it completely dislodged Moth, and she rolled to her paws quickly as the wolf spoke to her. She was going to run away like some coward. She tensed as the wolf advanced, leaping for his exposed neck. Her teeth sunk into the skin on his neck right behind his ears.
She locked her jaws, determined to at least do some damage. Her and Bevlon were the only two left from the Eastern Pack, and the remaining Western wolves were starting to close in. She was forced to release her grip as something grabbed her by her scruff. She nearly tore the thing's eyes out before she realized it was Bevlon. He only growled at her, and she took that as a sign to get moving. Without looking back she sprinted into the forest.
Wolf Pride x _Moonshadow_July 18, 2024 02:53 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stunned was the only thing he could think when the she-wolf lunged. He was frozen in place like a scared little pup. She locked jaws behind his head, digging into his neck. He howled in pain, trying to desperately get away. The position he was in though didn't help, as he had no way of reaching her. Luckily though, as the rest if the Eastern pack advanced with growls, the other wolf's companion grabbed off the she wolf, and taking his advice from earlier took off towards their base camp. Once they were gone, Hondo shook his brindle pelt, as Hymir walked up to him. "She showed you didn't she." He said with a smirk, his black and white leopard tail swishing in content. Hondo playfully shoved him back. "Aw, cut it out." He complained back, then he and the patrollers made their way back to camp.
Once they arrived, Hondo's older brother, Njord, stood at the entrance. Shouldn't he also mention he was the Alpha? Njord was waiting. His black and rusted pelt with white splashes seemed tense. The Alpha's eyes bore into him, his ice stare almost melting him. "What happened?" He said, looking him up and down, almost in disappointment. As Hondo recited the story, his brother just yawned, his tail thumping the ground as if it were the only thing to do. "You know what the consequences will be? Now I have a bigger target on my back because of that stunt you pulled. Giving them a message. C'mon Hondo, do you know what lies they are going to tell? I can assure you this." As he said it, Njord advanced a few steps. "I will not end up like Alaric." The mention of his father made Hondo's hackles raise. He knew Njord had planned to kill him to be Alpha, but the ither pack, for reasons he didn't know, got to him first. "Don't speak about father like that." He muttered under his breath. Njord's eyes blazed with anger, and he lashed out and struck Hondo in the face, barely hitting him, but enough to leave a mark. "I can speak about him any way I want to. Your just lucky I can't deal with you myself." The only reason Hondo remained the Beta of the pack was because his mother, Leto, wished he stay in his Rank. And for whatever reason, Njord never went against their mother, not ever. If he had it his way, he would be Omega, or heck, thrown out.
Njord shook his head, and looked his brother in the eyes. "Go patrol. I can't stand to see you anymore." Hondo bit back a retort, and turned and ran off towards the border, towards where Commodus was. Hymir was close behind him. "You know he can't treat you like that." He said, matching his pace at his side. Hondo thought for a bit before saying, "Luvkily I'm still protected by Leto, but I can tell she isn't doing well..." He paused again before shaking his pelt. "Let's just catch up to Commodus."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us