Wolf Play : Scardeykat x Eden
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
06:25:10 Vox, Corey
Ámor,
Soon isn't soon enough I swear lol

Ooo, when do ya get to call him?

Ohhh dear. I've dyed my hair once and managed to not dye myself, it must be quite the look xD
 Ámor
06:24:23 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
xD at least it should be soon, and im waiting for when i can call my boyfriend.

I dyed my hair blue yesterday so the dye is rubbing onto my neck so i look like a ghost lol
 TheFlyingKitten
06:22:51 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 60
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 2,485

Now I just need to get to 3,000 even and I'll be happy. ~W~
 Voxtexy
06:22:46 Vox, Corey
Ámor,
I'm alright, counting down the days until deployment ends and I can finally go home :D

I went back in time by two hours, I've got like.. 5 more hours to jump back to as the ship gets closer to the US. Fun times lol

How're you? :D
 Boo
06:22:20 Chrissy
i may sue if this litter isn't good. 😌 -WP Click-
 Nikwasi
06:22:18 Mac
Amor
Still slightly concerned but okay lol
 Danceofwolves
06:22:07 Dance, tango
Eden
I'm o sorry I was late getting back to you:( I felt really bad
 Unfulfilled Wish
06:21:57 Unfulfilled / Wish
Moonlight
I love her base coat! I love granite coats. I just find them so beautiful, y'know?
 Ámor
06:21:19 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
how are you??
 Eden
06:21:08 
Looking for roleplay partners who will play male. Pm me.
 Unfulfilled Wish
06:21:05 Unfulfilled / Wish
Dance
Thank you!
 Voxtexy
06:21:04 Vox, Corey
Ámor,
Hiya! :D
 Moonlight wolf
06:21:03 Moony/she
-WP Click-
Anything good about her?
 Danceofwolves
06:20:25 Dance, tango
Wish
Wow she's gorgeous
 Ámor
06:20:21 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Mac
yes my neck will be blue for 3 weeks lol
 Moonlight wolf
06:19:17 Moony/she
Vox
Wow you went all out on items lol
 Voxtexy
06:18:51 Vox, Corey
Whelp, no boosts or defects :'D
 Unfulfilled Wish
06:18:46 Unfulfilled / Wish
Just got her from Wolf Party
-WP Click-
 Voxtexy
06:18:18 Vox, Corey
I just realized how many times Quinn has been bred lmaoo
 Nikwasi
06:18:18 Mac
Àmor
Are you alright?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Black Bear : -3
Bobcat : -5
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Scardeykat x EdenJune 30, 2024 08:07 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kindly do not post if you are not one of the two people in the title <3
-
Rough Plot Points:
Two Kingdoms of dragons have laid in war for hundreds of years, yet the war only grows more deadly by each passing day. It seems neither cohort can see eye to eye. That is, until one shifter from each side is forced to, lest they lose their lives.

Edited at June 30, 2024 08:12 PM by ScardeyKat
Scardeykat x EdenJune 30, 2024 08:42 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
«Travis Walker»
-Male-
-Dragon Shifter-
-27-
-
-Personality-
Travis' one goal in life is to survive. Believe it or not, he has no loyalty to his kingdom. He's been trained to be nothing more than a weapon. To be ordered around and do as told. In any typical conversation, he would never make himself out to be a rule follower, but something just snaps in him when he's sent out on a mission. He'd like to think he was a rebel, but he's a slave above anything else. The rulers see Travis as their gateway to winning the war. Travis on the other hand sees winning the war as a way to buy his freedom. Though some days, he wonders what his freedom looks like. Does he know how to be free?
The poor guy isn't much of a talker. In fact, he hates it. He enjoys his peace and quiet, as he knows he won't get it for long, so he tries to savor each and every moment. The man is impatient with others, and EXTREMELY snappy/rude. Though, he has no bias towards different dragons/species as his own kind does. His primary objective is live to see his freedom, should the day ever come.
Deep down though, Travis is tormented with his past. He's fearless until it comes to his commanders and what he's been through. He never asked to be a weapon, and was forced into the life through torture and other means.
-
-Appearence-
(Art by me)
Travis' dragon form is one not to be trifled with. He's a massive creature, standing well over 16 feet tall, and body mass of pure muscle. Each wing stretches 15 or so feet wide as well, giving him support in the air. He's a quick flyer, but his size also has it's limitations. While in his dragon form, he is unable to fit in tight spaces, so he does his best to avoid dense forests or tight caves to the bed of his ability. Anywhere else though, he's a quick and agile beast, and above all deadly.
His scars, marking all over his body, and even showing on his tattered wings are a showcase of the many battles he's fought, and the lives he's taken with his own claws. Despite his scales being nearly impenetrable, years of endless and brutal battle has left them worn for wear. Another showing to this testimony is how dull and faded the scales seem to be. Happier, healthier dragons typically have brighter scales, yet Travis' are bleak and darkened.
He's equiped with large five inch claws meant for killing and ripping into his enemy, and spikes along his head, all the way down his spine to the tip of his tail provide a sense of protection from above. His snout, tipped with a beak, also provides an advantage to snapping and ripping into his prey or enemy, while his sharp yellow and orange eyes are keen and focused.
(Art by BJake)
As for his human form, it resembles his dragon for just as well. Travis is a MASSIVE young man, standing around 6'4 and easily 200 pounds of pure muscle. He has more of a sleeper build, seemingly lean. His skin is darker, almost a tanned carmel color, and his neck, cheeks, shoulders, and back are covered in reddish scales, more of a rarity in fire dragons. Some major scars carry over from his dragon form into his human form as well, primarily the one across his chest and a few under his eyes. Utop his head is a pile of brown hair that occassionally gets long, usually when he's on a longer mission. He's well kept and well groomed. Poking through the dark brown hair are two dark red, nearly black horns that continue to grow and begin to curve with age. And like his dragon form, he shares the focused yellow-orange eyes, always narrowed and judging.
-
-Likes-
Being alone
Quiet
Heat/humid temperatures
Open spaces
Resting
-
-Dislikes-
HATES the cold
Loud, talkative people
Crowded situations
Tight spaces
Cold
Water/swimming
Everything lol
-
Fun facts:
Travis, being a fire dragon, CANNOT live in cold conditions. It doesn't affect all the fire dragons the same, but Travis can and will go into a hibernative state when faced with cold weather. It cn also affect how quickly he heals and if he gets sick!
He also despises swimming due to an accident when he was younger! (He doesn't know how

Edited at June 30, 2024 08:45 PM by ScardeyKat
Scardeykat x EdenJune 30, 2024 09:46 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
~Bianca Kerian~
~Female~
~Dragon Shifter~
~24~
-
~Personality~
Bianca is thriving on her last leg. She hardly knows who she is anymore, other than a machine meant for war. War is all she's ever known, and her one goal in life is to escape it. To escape the terrors of kill or be killed. To never have to take another life so long she lives. She's never supported the war, as she believed that the two kingdoms could find harmony without destroying each other. She doesn't fight until she absolutely has to, often waiting until the very last moment to attach.
Even though she's stone cold on the outside, the truth is that she's broken and damaged on the inside. While she prefers silence, she enjoys the company of others than to be left alone with her own devices. She is patient and truthfully rather affectionate, finding solace in touch that isn't used for destruction. Bianca mainly hopes to see a day where she can heal rather than hurt others. Perhaps even see a world without war, though she highly doubts that day will ever come.
~Appearance~
Bianca's dragon form is made for speed, not strength. Standing a hair over 14 feet high with a wingspan of around 13 feet, she's small enough to weave nearly where she wishes to go. Most of her weight is spread out over her long, narrow body. She still has her limitations of course, as she'll tire out much faster when trying to evade larger dragons. Her body is slender and made of lean muscle, making her a stealthy flier with the ability to hide in the nooks and crannies of small caves and moderately wooded forests.
Her body isn't lacking in scars, but she doesn't have as many as a seasoned war dragon. Her biggest flaws are show cased on her wings, which are tattered and ripped. Her other scars are scattered around her torso and tail. Atop each wing's knuckle is a sharp curved claw that measures around 5 inches long. Her scales lack most of their luster, their once shiny silver now a dull, darkened blue. Over the years they've taken many a beating from tree limbs and rocks from close calls in escape situations.
The claws of her feet are around 4 inches in length and decently sharp, giving her the perfect weapon for grabbing and gouging. Along her head and down her neck all the way to her tail are spikes, giving her ample protection from predators. She has prominent white horns protruding from her head and a mouth full of sharp, jagged teeth that are perfect for ripping through scales and flesh. Her eyes are a striking yellow and always seem to have a cold, taunting stare.
-
Bianca is just as meek and cold as her dragon. Standing at a tiny 5'1" and weighing 100 pounds, it's easy to over power this little woman. She has a small amount of muscle that aides her in running and staying flexible and agile. Her skin is a pale milky color that is flaked with the silvery blue of her scales. Her scales are not as prominent as they are with those who do have the scaled trait. Hers more or less look like odd colored freckles. She has no scars that carry over, but she does have a pair of black twisted horns that grow from the top of her head. She keeps her silvery-white hair at shoulder length with a shaggy look about it. It's almost always messy, but it seems to suit her. Apart from her dragon form, Bianca's eyes are a stone cold blue, always emotionless and haunting, hiding each and every thought that crosses her mind.
-
~Likes~
Quiet
Small Spaces
Cuddling
Cool Weather
Swimming
~Dislikes~
Rudeness
Being alone
Overly hot places
Fighting
Sleeping
-
~Fun Facts~
Being a water dragon, Bianca finds trouble when it is too hot. She is prone to becoming fatigued and overheating easily, making her sick and weaker than normal. She often has bad dreams, which is why she positively hates sleeping!

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us