Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:15:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Speaking of work...lunch break is over so i gotta go
 Amygdala
04:15:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
Ouch😅

Let's hope i can finish it this week. I will gring forest today after i finish work XD
 Sabbath
04:14:39 Rook
Amy
Is the reward for the quest worth not turning it down? Or are you just determined now? xD
 Sabbath
04:14:16 Rook
Amygdala
Damn >.< Well I hope you get it soon.

Before you could turn down quests I got stuck on one for a chinese pottery for over two real years lol
 Amygdala
04:11:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Forest and jungle...the rest are not high enough level because monkey appeares from level 24 up
 Sabbath
04:11:15 Rook
Amygdala
Omg you're still searching for the monkey? :o
Which terrain have you been exploring in?
 Amygdala
04:07:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sabbath
I have been looking for a jade monkey for the past 8 days😅

I swear...game knows what you want and it's not making it easy to find
 Drunken seas
04:07:30 Pera
Katy
lol, should totally do that, also, how do you change your characters background on TH?
 Sabbath
04:06:28 Rook
Dude.. I need ONE more Mamba for a quest and after 700 moves not one has shown up
 distant-lands
03:59:11 katy | beetle
now i want to draw a silly doodle of enfys eating glowsticks..
 distant-lands
03:57:03 katy | beetle
Pera,
i'd definitely be up for it ^^
 Amygdala
03:56:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Lol...i forgot to cancell my battle before bed and it's still there...no one wants to battle me it seems🤣
 Drunken seas
03:54:11 Pera
Katy
Perhaps, I could also give you some dragon Comms, always up for more dragon art!
 distant-lands
03:53:08 katy | beetle
Pera,
i appreciate it :) my anatomy isn't the best but i have fun drawing them.

i would love to draw more dragons/wyverns, but i don't get many comms for them! maybe with this new OC i'll have more chances ^^
 distant-lands
03:52:06 katy | beetle
thank you* my bad, meant to include that! tired brain.
 Drunken seas
03:51:56 Pera
Katy
They look quite amazing, ever thought about trying to draw more lol?
 distant-lands
03:49:25 katy | beetle
Pera,
not at all, actually! this new OC is the 4th dragon i've ever drawn xD
 Drunken seas
03:37:58 Pera
Katy
Ooh! Your drawing of him looks absolutely stunning! Do you do dragons often?
 distant-lands
03:29:19 katy | beetle
-Click-
found the perfect code for my dude's profile.

i love the "i eat glowsticks" stamp so much
 Vulpixles
03:17:12 Pixie, Vul | ♈
This is miserable. I'm awake AGAIN because I've been having back to back to back nightmares. I think I need to watch less horror content on youtube

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +2
Grizzly Bear : -1
Jackal : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   16 

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 24, 2024 11:12 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian chuckled warmly as Jensi introduced himself. "Pleasure to meet you," he said with a smile over his shoulder as he finished combing through the mane of Rave. His eyes were soft and warm, more than happy to take a little time.

But Kayeni pointed out that they didn't have as much time as he might have liked. "You can probably wait outside, we won't be too long at all," he dipped his head in return. Nolian hefted the saddle pad, making his little "mountain" just over the spine of Rave.

The saddle was a bit heavier than he was initially used to but he didn't seem to struggle with it. His eyes flicked over to Jensi, just to make sure he was doing alright. The saddles were pretty hefty and he hurried over to help the younger stable hand.

A warm and lopsided smile on his face when he stepped back. "Thank you, a lot, buddy," he set one hand on his shoulder. "You'll do wonderful here, I know you will."

He took the reins of both horses, guiding them out to the front. A mounting block was provided for Kayeni and one of the guards took the reins briefly.

Nolian simply swept up on the back of Raven's Tears and settled into a comfortable position. "I don't think I know enough of the area to not get lost," Nolian prompted with a soft laugh. "Someone else might want to take the lead or we'll definitely get lost."

His eyes were bright and full of delight. It was in his smile, his shoulders and the way he sat. Nolian seemed comfortable, in his own element.

"Ready when you are, Princess," he dipped his head.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 25, 2024 07:46 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Kayeni walked outside of the stables, revelling in the fact that it didn't smell like horse poop and hay. Really, that was the first and hopefully the last time she'd have to do all of that - but she knew that to appease Nolian, she probably still had to do it.
Still. That didn't mean she liked it.
"Morning, Captain." She nodded at them slightly as they bowed from their saddles. "Sorry it's taking a while, my suitor-" she still couldn't get used to that, it tasted like ashes in her mouth that she wanted to spit out "- insisted on making the horses look presentable, and frankly, I'm not that much of a horse expert." She laughed a bit. "How he knows this much about horses is beyond me." She paused for a second, then forged on. "Captain, do you mind throughout this ride if you hang back a bit? I know my way around here."
The captain - Kayeni didn't think she'd seen him before - nodded his head. "As you wish, your highness."
Kayeni nodded in satisfaction, looking back into the stable and seeing Nolian coming out. "And your name, Captain?"
The captain hesistated for a second, then replied. "Johnston, your highness. Captain Johnston."
It was just second nature for Kayeni to remember these small details about people. She really didn't think before asking his name - she just did it. And she remembered it.
"Well, I thank you and your squad for coming out at such short notice. I made this decision at the last minute."
Nolian had come out at this point, and - she guessed Darrick had been sent back to his post - another guard was holding Duke's reins. At least, that was what she thought they were called. She stepped up onto the mounting block and up and over the borse's back onto the saddle as Nolian spoke.
But he said it with such enthusiasm, on the back of a horse, Kayeni couldn't help but slightly sympathize with his position. He had been in practically nothing, and now here he was back in his element - although in a bit different clothes and roles.
"I know my way around here, so it'll be fine."
Sighing, she nudged her horse's flanks and their little party - her, Nolian, and the guards trailing slightly - made their way towards the gates and out of the castle walls.
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 25, 2024 10:10 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian settled into the saddle again, dipping his head as she prompted that she knew her way around. That was good enough for him and he settled in for the ride. The castle grounds were gorgeous but he knew there was more waiting beyond the stone walls. The intricate metal gates swung open as they slid through on the well worn pathway.

The castle walls were tall and massive but he didn't mind. It felt freeing. Only slightly though.

He glanced behind him as the guards and the captain was slowly holding back. They were far slower than Kayeni and himself.

Nolian shook his head, nudging Rave forward to keep pace along Duke.

He remained silent, not wanting to unintentionally irritate the princess. He had a feeling that usually when he started running his mouth she grew irritated. Nolian wasn't sure if it was his accent, the way he spoke or just the fact he talked at all.

But at the same time, he was a bit confused.

"So..." he started slowly. "I'll be honest, I was rather surprised that you agreed to do this. But I'm sure there's a reason for it. I just don't know what it is."

He left the question hanging, glancing around to try and enjoy himself and the space around him. But also by looking at the castle walls. A part of him was curious about whether or not he could actually escape. He definitely could but the question was how... easy would it be?

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 26, 2024 01:07 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Gah. For once, Nolian had picked up one something.
Then again, it was rather out-of-character for her to do something like this. But how would he have known how she normally worked?
Anyway. He would know what exactly she was talking about... sometime about now.
Kayeni imagined rolling up her sleeves.
"Well, there is a bit of a reason for this," she said, not looking over at Nolian and instead staring straight ahead. "But you might as well enjoy your new horse while you're at it. Plus, it got us out of the castle walls and away from Henry and my father." She glanced back at him briefly before continuing.
"But I want an opportunity to improved your court etiquette. God damn it, but you have no idea how much of a diplomatic disaster you almost caused last night." She shook her head. "And it's just me and Henry that have to pick up after you. Henry because he's your mentor and me because you're my so-called suitor, and all actions you make reflect on us."
"So, I overheard you telling Henry you wanted a list of do's and don'ts on exactly how you needed to act. Well, you're getting it. I don't want to have to clean up more than one diplomatic disaster per week, and you've certainly overfilled that quota for this week." Her tone wasn't exactly pleasant, no. She wasn't exactly happy with what Nolian had been doing, either. But she had to at least tell him exactly what to do and what not to do, else this would become a downward spiral of hell.
That was most definitely what she wanted to avoid. Downward spirals of hell, alongside circular paradoxes, weren't really that fun to deal with.
So she had to deal with it now. Better earlier than later, or course. This was no different - if no-one was going to take the job, she had to suck it up and do it herself. Even if that meant having to do this, she needed Nolian to actually act good. Even though she hated what her father had done, she was left - once again - cleaning up the mess.
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 26, 2024 03:11 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian watched the way she settled into the saddle. It was far more business-like and less relaxed. He was far more relaxed than she was and it showed in how he moved with Rave rather than reacted to his movements. Either way, she didn't even really look his way, staring ahead at the pathway she was following.

His faint smile nearly fell and his mouth opened for a moment. A diplomatic disaster? All it took was him asking if people talked during meals? Somehow, he had the idea that getting out of this country was far better than sticking around.

Certainly not as consort or--heaven forbid--king. He swallowed thickly for a moment as he weighed his options. It wasn't going to be too hard to escape the castle walls, especially as himself. But sticking around? If that was all it took to cause a diplomatic disaster, then he didn't want to stick around and find out what else would cause a disaster.

"You'll have to write it down," Nolian responded with a loose noise, almost a weary chuckle. "I can only follow so many verbal instructions. But it'll allow me to review it on my down time as well," he attempted to avoid the topic. It left a pit in his stomach.

Did he tell her?

No. She didn't care. In fact, she'd probably celebrate if he up and disappeared overnight.

He shoved his feelings down and flashed her another pleasant smile, hiding everything under that smile. The reins in his hands felt normal, natural, and he knew for a fact he could easily escape the very kingdom.

He could blend in with another kingdom, no problem at all. No one else knew he was there.

He didn't even have to be prominent. Pick an inn, show up, start working with horses.

New life, no one to meddle in it, and he'd finally be able to leave this all behind him.

He couldn't help his nose from crinkling at her tone. He was trying his best and it still wasn't good enough for her. That sneer, that distasteful scoff hiding under her tone.

Now he was starting to see why the other stable hands had described her the way they did.

"Besides, I have a feeling you won't have to worry about any other diplomatic disasters," he said slowly, cryptically with a loose shrug, "I think Henry's heart couldn't take anymore."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 26, 2024 03:51 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Kayeni sighed. Apparently she had to sugar-coat it now. That really wasn't what she wanted to do, but hey.
"Nolian, I'm not faulting you or anything you've done. Really, I understand your position. And Henry's doing his best. But if no-one's going to give you that rulebook that you seem to want, it's fallen to me to give it to you." Oh no she didn't want to do this at all. "Don't take it out on us for you being brought here. I wasn't given a say either."
"But we're here, in this position, and if you don't want to cause a war it'd be best if you actually listened to what I say!" Kayeni, for all her sleeping last night, still felt a bit frazzled. Or maybe that was the horse. And she probably shouldn't have said those final words that loudly.
Oh well. Given the state of things she didn't entirely care.
"Nolian, I know you've been brought here from being a stablehand somewhere. And you probably hate us all, and I can't fault you for that. But my father wanted you here for a reason, and it's up to Henry and I to make sure that you don't do anything ridiculously stupid until you've learned what you're do's and don'ts are."
Damn him. He was probably imagining ways to strangle her right now without the guards noticing. That's what she'd be doing if she was in his unenviable position.
But she had a task and a job right now, and that was to tell Nolian exactly what he could and couldn't do in the court. Because he still couldn't see that all his actions had bigger consequences than he thought. And Kayeni, for all that she hated her father for doing this to her, didn't want him blubbering around the court like some bubble-headed idiot, doing exactly the wrong things and saying the exactly wrong words.
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 26, 2024 04:00 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian leaned back in the saddle, the reins still in his hands as she spoke. His back was straight as he listened to what she said. There was still that inkling of a dagger shoved between his ribs. The two edged blade that threatened to twist at every single thing he did.

His jaw slowly clenched, tightening. It was the only--the vaguest piece--that he was furious.

"Y'know," his voice was calm, but his tone was edged and barbed. "For not faulting me, everyone seems to be rather keen on that side-eye, that judgmental scowl, the silent treatment, the explosive energy that threatens to release at any given moment."

He shook his head. "Somewhere. That's the thing. You don't know. Nobody knows. Nobody seems to care, but I'm supposed to care about everyone else?" His tone reached a far more incredulous note. "Suddenly my job is to make sure they don't cause a war? Look, if all it takes is asking if people don't talk during meals, then I'm not the problem."

Nolian's jaw clenched again, glaring at his surroundings.

"Trust me, I doubt... I doubt I could do something dumber than what I've already done," he grit his teeth, keeping himself calm. If he said it out loud, then he'd be blocking his exit. Just... he just had to wait until that night. Under the cover of dark, pull the horse out and leave.

Leave the kingdom.

"It's not my fault that this noble circle is so petty that I cause a war," he finally grumbled. "That's not a problem that I should be dealing with, that's something that your father should be dealing with. He's not even a good king! If he can't respect the people, then the people won't respect him. That's how this works. He's supposed to serve the people he--apparently--cares for," Nolian insisted and waved his free hand around as he spoke. "If a common folk comes in and tips that over? Then it's on him, not me."

He shook his head, exasperated. Tonight. Tonight, he wouldn't have to deal with this.

He'd be free. Free from feeling like a bird in a fish tank.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 26, 2024 04:16 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Kayeni was silent for a moment.
"No, I don't trust you when you say there's nothing you can do that was worse than last night."
Under normal circumstances she would never have said that. But - this was special circumstances. And it was true.
She knew that Nolian wouldn't take that well, but it had to be said. Because she knew Nolian was still far too unknowing of the undercurrents of the court. And he had to know that.
And she was pissed. Damn, was she pissed.
"There are definitely worse things you can, and still can, say and do in the court. And I can't bail you out every single time. You need to know that."
"Which is why I'm out here right now trying to tell you that exactly. You don't think anyone else in the court noticed it? Of course they did. And it'd be for the best of us if you actually knew what you were meant to do, rather than just making it up on the spot - because that hasn't been going so well for you so far, has it?"
Kayeni wasn't really being that diplomatic anymore, was she. But she was beyond caring. Nolian had the nerve to think he was getting better. Like he ever would by himself. He'd probably be able knock down the Callidon Mountains by hand before he ever managed to improve by himself.
And right now she had to do something about it.
"So are you doing to listen to me, or stick your fingers in your ears the entire time and 'improve' by yourself? Because, hey, believe it or not, it is your problem now. It's your role you're playing in this machine, and that means it most definitely is your problem to deal with. It might have been my father's decision to bring you here. But it's your problem as to how you conduct yourself."
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 26, 2024 04:24 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian shook his head slowly, his gaze lowering to the back of the horse's neck. She wore this cloak of superiority that the woman attempted to charade as a ratted coat of victimhood.

"Considering what I was given," Nolian's words were hardly audible at this point as he lifted his tired gaze to look at the back of the princess, "I think I've done rather well. Become something with nothing... it's... tch, it's not like I haven't done it before. No one knows anything about the supposed kingdom I'm supposed to be from anyways!"

Fine, she didn't want to be diplomatic? He didn't have to either then! And he had been trying so hard to stay calm and diplomatic the entire time.

"It is my problem," Nolian growled. "I--y'know what? By this time tomorrow you won't have to even dream about dealing with me at all."

He turned the horse around, pulling the reins and headed back to the castle. "I think our ride is over," he called behind him, nudging Rave into a short gallop. Oh he would be out of the kingdom--out of the country--as soon as he could.

And all of this would just be a bad dream.

(Bah it's a little short but I have to head out--)

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 26, 2024 05:48 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Jeez, but Nolian seriously had no idea. At all.
Well, she had tried. Maybe not as eloquently as she had wanted to, but she'd tried nonetheless.
But unlike him, she could read between the lines. One skill that the court gave men, at least, she thought.
What else would the phrase "you won't have to even dream about dealing with me at all" mean, other than what she thought?
Letting Nolian to go back ahead of them, she hung back slightly.
Faliure to get her point across - honestly, it probably wasn't her fault entirely, but it was still quite a major thing nonetheless - now here was Nolian.
Honestly, now Kayeni thought back to it, she was a bit suprized that he hadn't run away. But really, wouldn't that be a good thing? Maybe once he ran away her father could get someone else to replace him that wasn't terrible at literally everything and could actually listen to what she said.
The whole way back to the castle, she was silent, and honestly not entirely caring that Nolian wanted to run away. If somehow he managed to sneak out of his chambers and past the dozen or so guards patrolling his wing - the guards were taking their security seriously enough - or going through his windows into the gardens where there'd bound to be people who saw him, he still somehow had to manage to get into the locked stable, pull out his horse that was also locked in, then somehow get out of the castle through the locked gates and past all the guards on duty.
Unfortunately for her, Nolian probably couldn't escape, even if he tried.
Which was unfortunate. Because Nolian had been resistant to what she wanted to tell him, had been acting terribly and being extremely shallow as to what he said, and had pissed her off quite thoroughly.
She'd say good riddance, but then he'd probably fail in getting out - even if he tried.
She sighed. Damnit. If only he could run away properly.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us