06:09:40 
akari
not in my opinion
 Polargeist
06:09:00 Chro (he/him)
C:
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:08:31 
Are geodes worth spending the apple for?
 ZEFHYR
06:08:16 
what just happened here?! wowee zowee, I was hoping to maybe get a smile or a chuckle out loud and look at this! I am awestruck! Thank you so much, you will know this is for YOU! ((hugs))
 Silent Lucidity
06:08:14 Silent, Lucid
Welp. Two of five rooms cleaned before tomorrow or Saturday. I still got three more rooms tomorrow plus my laundry
 Hugs4Bugs
06:07:36 Ed (he/they)
Oooo, very handsome lad
 Hugs4Bugs
06:07:11 Ed (he/they)
I've been emailing it to myself and moving the file to my desktop screen, then the hosting site, and I have a feeling that was a lot more work than it needed to be LMAO
 Hallow's Eve
06:06:36 Hallow, Eve
This is my Quasar boy (totally not an excuse to show him off again XD)
-WP Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:06:06 Ed (he/they)
I finally got my iPad linked up to the image hosting site so I can show my art here more easily XD
 distant-lands
06:05:27 katy | beetle
Eve,
thanks ^^
 Hallow's Eve
06:05:07 Hallow, Eve
Hey Hugs!
 Silver Winter Pack
06:05:04 Haven
I just got back from camping, and holy shit! 2 canoes flipped and I was the one who could bring the 4 boys back with a kayak. I'm 108 pounds which isn't much but when you add it to the kayak's weight, which also had some water in It, and the weight of one of the boys it equaled at least 250 lb. I took them all one at a time.the boys didn't really think their idea through. one of them was trying to switch canoes and he had one foot in one and the other in the other. then then canoe he was originally in fliped makeing the other one flip. so I started booking it to them.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:04:56 Ed (he/they)
Hello :3
 Hallow's Eve
06:04:28 Hallow, Eve
Distant

He looks so cool!
 BJake
06:03:57 Don't call me BJ.
Hallo :]
 distant-lands
06:03:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Polargeist
06:03:29 Chro (he/him)
Yello
 Silver Winter Pack
06:02:20 Haven
What did you all do this week?
 Zeraphia
06:02:10 Vah was attacked
That has never happened no.
 mission goofy
06:02:08 
ed - youre so real for that the more mush i get when i grind explore the stronger the urge gets

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 6, 2023 08:11 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky winced as the man spoke more stern, also because of the fact his shit was getting taken. "What do you fucking think." Skylar replied as he looked at the bag and then away. He didn't want to rat out his friend for getting it for him so he was silent. He then quickly made eye contact with the cop again before looking around. Maybe he could make another run for it, it was too risky. Skylar looked back at the cop, cleary and the peak of his high. He stumbled a bit, almost falling into the cop. "fuck I'm sorry." he said a little slowed as he tried to stand upright.

Edited at October 6, 2023 08:17 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 7, 2023 08:09 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake rolled his eyes as the man's first reply, not surprised really that he didn't say where he got it from. Usually this was common with druggies but occasionally there would be someone that ratted out the seller and they could set up a fake sale to get them. -Obviously that's not going to happen today,- he thinks to himself. He stands there looking at the man for a few more seconds, his mind drifting some from thought, before he was snapped out of it by the man stumbling into him. He looked into the man's eyes and realized that the drugs were probably settling in more by now and making him higher. "It's fine," he mutters as he moves the man to the side a bit as he unlocks the car and opens the back seat door for him.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 7, 2023 09:15 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar slowly gets into the back seat and watched as the man closes the door on him. He made it to that he was laying down and brought his knees to his chest. He closed his eyes as the car started moving. He ended up falling asleep, being too high. There was too much going on and he just wanted it to stop.
( sorry it's short again :') )

Edited at October 7, 2023 09:16 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 7, 2023 06:22 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once he had closed the door Jake got into the driver's seat and used his radio to call in and inform that he was bringing in a suspect. He then started the vehicle and began the drive to the police station. It didn't take very long to get there but once he was he noticed the police chief waiting outside. Jake parked the vehicle and got out as the chief approached him. They spoke for a while and at times turned to either gesture to the man in the back seat or look at him as they talked.
(It's ok!)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 7, 2023 07:33 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar felt as the car stopped moving, but he didn't move from his place. He heard very faint mumbling, coming from outside of the car. He clenched his fists as he got up. He struggled as he sat up, looking out the window at the officer. He then looked at the police station with fear in his eyes. He brought his knees to his chest, wanting to embrace himself but couldn't. As more tears fell down his cheek he looked away before resting his head on his knees.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 7, 2023 07:33 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double post oml

Edited at October 7, 2023 07:33 PM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 8, 2023 08:49 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"He's scared sir," Jake says as he watches the man in the car with a bit of sadness in his eyes. "Of course he is," the chief says, "wouldn't you be if you were caught burning down a church and being found guilty of burning down other ones?" "We don't know if he caused the other ones to burn," Jake says in a more stern tone, "besides I don't think this man is well.. Despite the fact that I found drugs on him he threatened to kill himself when I cornered him." The chief sighed, "That's what happens on the job sometimes Officer Gatsby. Sometimes we can't even prevent the people from doing it, but this time you did which is good." There is a moment of silence before the chief says, "Officer Simons and Detective Culver are getting the interrogation room set up. They should be done by now if you could just take the man in to them." Once the chief had finished he walked off and Jake stood there for a moment before letting out a sigh and opening the door. "Come on," he says as he helps the man out, "let's get you inside."
~
(Lol that's ok)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 8, 2023 10:09 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar waited for the guys to stop talking. Once he heard the door open his head popped up and his eyes met the officers. He got out with the help of the man, then they walked to the police station. The officer guided him to a room. He got in and sat where he was told. Once he sat down he again brought his knees to his chest for comfort. Since he got caught, he could either take the blame for burning down all the churches or rat his friends out. But he couldn't do that, he would have to find a way. He started to think about what he was going to say to the police. He then looked around the room as he waited for everyone to get settled in. His eyes then made their way to the officer who arrested him. He looked at him for a moment before looking down. He then quickly looked at the two other people who were in the room. His heart sped up a bit so he started to fidget with his hands. He looked back up at the one officer before then looking down again.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 8, 2023 10:47 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake lead the man into the interrogation room and went over to talk to Officer Simons and Detective Culver. They spoke for a while and at one point a younger assistant came in and handed Culver a small stack of files before leaving. "He is on some drugs at the moment," Jake warns the two, "I don't think he'll be aggressive but he might just act weird." The two nodded before Simons says, "Maybe you should stay in here just in case. We could probably handle him but it's best to have another witness and someone to help." Jake nods and walks over to the side of the room to watch as the two approached the opposite side of the table from the man and began the interrogation.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 8, 2023 11:23 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as the two other guys sat down. He then looked over at the one officer who was watching from the side of the room. He then turned his focus to the guys in front of him. He still sat how he was, not moving. He listened as they began talking ( I have no clue what type of questions they would ask ) He clenched his jaw as he put his legs down to be more polite. He then looked at the files they were going through. He sat up, leaning towards the table more. "I only burnt down two churches, out of all of them." He said in a calm quiet tone, but loud enough for them to hear. He then quickly glanced at the other officer, there was something about him that Skylar felt drawn to.

Edited at October 8, 2023 11:25 AM by Meeko

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us