Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:56:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Noooooo....i finally finished ep4 of house of the dragon🥲

If you know you know...(RIP meleys...my red queen)
 That Grape Guy
04:56:13 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I wish you could remove your bid in sanctuary
 Continental Wolves
04:54:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Perfect thinking my friend😌
 Amygdala
04:53:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
Eh...if it's only the second one. Do it XD
 Continental Wolves
04:51:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Ill just continue to melt then

Hmm to drink a second monster today or not 🤔
 Amygdala
04:49:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
Honestly i don't envy you XD

I will keep my rainy weather over summer heat
 Continental Wolves
04:47:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Id trade that weather any day, its 100f and feels like 106f with no rain
 Amygdala
04:42:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
I love winter more than summer XD
I don't take heat too well. Wrapping up in a blanket with a good book is my idea of fun XD
 Noquisi
04:41:02 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
Wrapped up in a blanket sounds nice honestly
It's been warm and humid outside with rain every couple days over where I am
 Amygdala
04:37:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yeah true...but it's alse quite windy. Luckily i don't go out much so i am just wraped up in my vlanket chilling at home XD
 Noquisi
04:34:48 Mac | Nikwasi
Star
Does that sometimes lol
 Falling Stars
04:34:13 star, she/her
Umm... The relics memory game is broken for me- it says i finished in 2296 seconds but i haven't touched the games page for over an hour
 Noquisi
04:33:40 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
At least it's cold and rainy instead of rainy and humid for you 😭
 Empire of the deep
04:32:57 
At least u have had any rain
 Empire of the deep
04:32:29 
ItÂ’s 90 here
 Amygdala
04:32:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
We went from having 30°C to having 10°C and constant rain🥲
 Empire of the deep
04:32:05 
Luckyyyyyy
 kycantina
04:31:55 ky
it's 52F in Scotland right now :))
 Empire of the deep
04:31:23 
And it hasnÂ’t rained in like, 4 weeks
 Noquisi
04:31:17 Mac | Nikwasi
It's only 80 for me. But I wish it were like 60-68 sometimes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    58    59    60    61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 10:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I shot up at the sound of a dragon roar not identifying it as Blue's right away. He got up quickly and got dressed throwing on all his armor quickly, this wasn't his first time armoring up in under a minute. He quickly whistled for King who was already on the ledge, "Please don't leave the hive," I begged Kaolin before I ran out of the tunnel and hopped onto King. Once King roared a few of the dragons backed off but the larger ones were more hesitant. That was until King stood over Jasmin and her family. I quickly hopped off King and went under her where the family was, they wouldn't be able to recognize me due to the mask. "Don't worry it's just Tobey," I said pulling out my sword as King was now able to lunge at the other dragons and warned them to back off. "The Dragon above us is King, the dragon I ride," I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 10:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I had to literally force myself not to follow Tobey. I wanted to obey him, i really, really did....But Lilith.... I shook my head, getting myself together. I thought for a moment, why were they here and what happened? Instantly the worst came to mind, they had crashed somehow. Even though i didn't know if i was correct i went ahead and got all the 'healing' stuff together. It was basic medicine i knew how to make in case of wounds along with some water, towels, and bandages. As i was doing this i scolded myself for not remembering this when i had gotten hurt.

3rd person

When they had crashed their ship Jasmine had gotten very hurt. She was able to get the kids off the ship before passing out. Tyson held his mum's head on his lap, scared to death at the approaching dragons. The baby cried in Jasmine's passed out arms while Lilith hid behind her brother. That's when Blue stepped in. He was small and wasn't very good at fighting but he tried to protect the family. After a minute or two he couldn't take it so he called for help. Lilith also happened to scream. When Blue saw King coming over he jumped out of the way so King would have room. Tyson and Lilith on the otherhand didn't recognize King so they just began to cry more. That's when they heard Tobey's voice. Despite everything happening Lilith managed to ask, "My bestest friend?" She was referring to what Kaolin had said the other day. Tyson on the otherhand just held his mum closer to him. He was too scared to do anything eles. When Lilith was sure it was Tobey, or he answered her, she ran to him and grabbed onto his leg. "Im scared!" She cried.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 11:30 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"It's me, Lilith, as long as I and King are here they won't hurt you," I said reassuringly "Now why don't we hurry up and get you guys and your mom to a safer place than out here," I said taking my mask off to show little Tyson it was me. "It's just me Tyson," I said as I gently picked his mother up and hoisted the two onto King's back before they could complain and he took us the the cave where Kaolin was waiting. "I need you to take her down to the water put her in the water but only leave her eyes mouth and nose out of the water. if she is bleeding anywhere the water will be able to tell," I explained leading Kaolin and the kids into a fresh water pool that was untouched. "Children I'm going to need you to respectfully look away as Kaolin is going to help your mommy change. For now, she is alive and okay but we are doing a check-up just to be sure, does that sound good to you?" i said trying to distract them waiting for Kaolin while all of our backs were to Kaolin and Jasmin
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 18, 2023 12:10 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My head shot up when i heard King's wing beats. I stood up and greeted them when they came in. Both Tyson and Lilith came running to me as they saw me almost as a second mother. "Dragons are bad!!" Tyson said hugging me as i crouched down. I honestly didn't know how to respond to that. "Some are, but King, Blue and Amora are friendly. Just like most of them are in the village. The dragons here are wild." I said putting my hand on the back of his head and laying his head against me. I had never told anyone this but if someone ever did that to me i would instantly feel safe, no matter what. I did the same for Lilith as she came up to hug me, crying up a storm.
When Tobey spoke i nodded and got up. I grabbed both of their hands before following Tobey to the water. At first i was hesitant, i had never tooken care of someone except for myself. As i got her undressed i heard both Tyson and Lilith protest. "We dont have to listen to you." He said, doing his best to act tough. "Mommy said we only have to listen to Kaolin because she our second mom." Lilith said, agreeing with her brother. I sighed an upset sigh before turning my head to look at them. "Well guess what. I say you have to do listen to Tobey. What he says goes. If he says to go stand on your heads you best try. Besides, since im your temporary mom, and Tobey and i are engaged he's your temporary dad."
Their heads snapped over to me when i spoke so i made sure to be infront of Jasmine. Tyson looked at me in disbelief, his jaw hanging open like he saw a ghost. I had truly gotten him. Lilith on the otherhand seemed to like the idea of having a temporary dad. While Tyson stomped off, finding himself a corner to cry in with his baby sister in his arms, Lilith began holding out her arms, asking Tobey to pick her up. She wiggled her fingers as if that would help persuade him to grant her wishes.
Meanwhile i turned back to Jasmine and finished getting her undressed. After i had succeeded i put her in the water like Tobey had said to do. It was honestly stressful on my body, lifting her up when she was limp, but i ignored my body. "Shes in the water." I said turning to him again. I wouldnt be surprised if i saw Lilith in his arms. I then turned back to Jasmine. My voice was shaky, "And there's blood." I heart dropped, If Jasmine died....what would i do? What would Lilith and them do? I wiped a tear away that escaped my eye before focusing on Tobey again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 18, 2023 12:23 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I picked Lilith up, trying to keep her focus away from her mother. "Where is the blood coming frowns Kaolin, it should be around a certain part of her body. Is there a lot, is there a little," I said " hate to say it but you have to be descriptive because I can't look unless you cover her privates. Unless they are what is bleeding," I said
---------------------
Once again goodnight, I struggled to write this with a tired and heavy writer's block, so goodnight!
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 18, 2023 11:21 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I knew now was not the time to be emotional but i couldn't help it. I whined when he said i would have to be descriptive. I looked over at Jasmine's limp body, examining it. "Never, ever make me play doctor again." I growled to myself. I hated being this emotional, i really did, but i couldn't help it. I gritted my teeth both in disgust, anger, and fear. I was trying really hard to calm down so i wasn't even really paying attention to Jasmine. Finally i realized i needed to get myself together. I put my hands on my head, closed my eyes and took 3 deep breaths.
Somewhat calm now i began to actually look at her injuries. "She has a little bit of blood coming from her right knee, a little blood coming from the back of her head, alot of blood coming from her neck, a little bit of blood coming from her back and stomach and finally a little bit of blood on her foot." I said before closing my eyes tight. After i closed my eyes for a second i opened them only to reveal something i hadn't noticed before. I literally had to walk away, putting my hand over the mouth. I wasn't sure if i was going to throw up.
"S-she also has a piece of wood sticking out of her side" I whispered walking past Tobey so only he could hear. "And i dont know how long i can countinue to be doctor." I said, still covering my mouth with my hand. I hated this, i really did. "But im tryiny." I added before turning to look at Tobey. Luckily Lilith couldn't see me because i was literally on the edge of crying. My eyes were glossy with tears threatening to stream down my face. If i wasn't so emotional i would've smiled because Lilith was nuzzling into Tobey. Even though she was sad and scared she let out a small yawn since she felt safe with Tobey. Apparently she really did like him, more than i realized.

Edited at January 18, 2023 02:53 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 18, 2023 05:11 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I need you to cover up her private parts so I can take care of her from her now," I said handing her a wrap to put around her chest and a towel to put over her waist. Once she did it I immediately went over and handed Lilith to her "I will take care of her for now," I said grabbing something and immediately putting direct pressure on the wound. I started to press on some pressure points to slow the blood flow and patch it up. Once that was patched up I focused on the back of her head, she probably fell and fainted from blood loss. Her head was bleeding a little so I cleaned it and then dressed it. I then focused on all the smaller wounds and got to the wood in her side last. She wasn't losing any blood from it meaning it was holding all the blood in still. I wouldn't want to treat it until she was awake, knowing she was okay then I would attempt to remove it. I picked her up and brought her to our room where Kaolin was with the children. "Your mom is fine but Do not touch the wood in her side, it is keeping her alive okay?" I said to them then turned to Kaolin to explain to her. "We can't remove the wood from her side, she isn't bleeding from it meaning it is holding all the blood in. I don't want to remove it until she is awake, conscious, and aware of what is going on. There is a good chance she fainted from the amount of blood she lost and hit her head. I was able to stop her neck from bleeding so she will be fine, but she may be asleep for a couple of days as her body tries to heal. I will create a makeshift bed that we can put her on and one for the children to share as I don't have enough wood currently to make 3," I explained
--------------------------------
Everything you saw medical-wise is correct, how do I know? I asked my father who is an EMT lmao. But seriously never pull something out of yourself until you see a doctor, you will only bleed out faster.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 19, 2023 12:36 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded and grabbed the cloth. I went over to her before wrapping her up. After i was done i went back over to Tobey. I still felt like i was going to throw up but i managed to keep calm. When Tobey handed Lilith to me i immediately hugged her close to me. When i was little i craved closeness, so i figured she might like it. Lilith honestly seemed unfazed. I could she was tired though so i guessed that was why. Without a word i got Tyson to follow me and together we went back to Tobey and my room. I sat down on the bed and Tyson came to join me.
"Im hungry." He said once he got up on the bed. I sighed, realizing it was their lunch time. I put Lilith on the bed beside her brother and stood up. "Ill get you guys some food. Meanwhile i want you guys to rest. It's been a long day for both of you. Just stay on the bed and you should be fine." With that i left to go make them some food. When i came back they were right where i left them. Their eyes lit up when they saw me with food. I quickly gave it to them before searching through my dresser.
They were absolutely filthy and i planned on getting them clean. I also needed to make sure they weren't hurt while i was at it. I grabbed one of my smallest shirts for Lilith and a then one for Tyson. That's when i realized i hadn't even got dressed yet. "Ill be right back. Stay here." I said grabbing one of Tobey's shirts and a pair of pants. I quickly changed before heading back in. As they were still eating i sat on the bed beside them, holding the baby in my arms. I rocked her back and forth with a smile.
Just as they finished eating Tobey came back with Jasmine in his arms. When Lilith saw the wood in her side tears began to drip down her face. Tyson on the otherhand just covered his eyes with his hands. I grabbed Lilith and put her on one side of my lap with her sister in the other. "Its okay Lilith, im here. Besides, Tobey is the best doctor in the whole world. If anyone can fix her it's him. Did you know one time he fixed me all up? He even fixed Blue." With my words she stopped crying slightly and just nuzzled into me.
I then turned my focus to Tobey who began to talk to me. I nodded, "Okay..." I suddenly realized what Tobey and felt all those months ago. I really, really love Jasmine and her family, but this is my home. I didn't want them to stay. I then turned back to Tyson and Lilith. "Okay, since your done eating you guys need to get cleaned up. Before we do that though, do you have any owwy's?" Both Tyson and Lilith nodded, making me flinch. "Just our hands and knees. It's because we fell. We would've gotten more hurt but mommy shielded us." Tyson spoke up.
I sighed in relief that it was nothing major before looking Lilith over. Sure enough Tyson was right. It wasn't even that bad. There was barely any blood, it was mostly just raw. I then turned to Tyson who showed me his hands and knees. Sure enough it was the same as Lilith's, barely bleeding and mostly just raw. "Okay, since you guys are alright ill show you were the shower is. Tyson you can do it yourself right?" He nodded and i turned to Lilith. "And for you ill help. Sound good? Then after we can have snuggles." She nodded so i put Lilith to the side and got up. Both Tyson and Lilith got off the bed, both so they could follow me and so Tobey could finally put Jasmine down.
I paused, remembering the baby. I quickly grabbed her and moved out of the way so he could actually put Jasmine down now. As he did that i looked over the baby. Luckily she was in the best condition out of the family. Once Jasmine was down i turned to Tobey. "Uhh, where should i put the baby? Also, as im pretty sure you heard I'm going to get them cleaned up." Even though this was a serious time i paused, a smirk appearing on my face. "Since i have your shirts im letting them borrow mine, so dont worry about that." I then rocked the babh in my arms as i awaited an answer.
~~~
Hehe, long post....
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 19, 2023 09:02 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched her with the children and I felt my heart melt. Despite all the pressure, she was handling it well. I was proud of her, I had a dopey-soft smile as I watched her. "I should have just enough wood to make an extremely simple crib and while you are washing them I will start working on all of it," I said "You can leave the baby with me, it will make it easier to tell if the make-shift crib is good enough," I explained still with a smile on my face. I didn't know what it was but the sight of her with children made me smile.
------
sorry it took so long to reply, i find it harder to find motivation to respond when longer posts are sent
T - T

Edited at January 19, 2023 09:03 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 19, 2023 09:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

As he spoke i finally realized his...weird smile. After he was done talking i couldn't help but smile, holding in a laugh. "Alright." Was all i said walking up to him. When i was close enough i whispered in his ear with a smirk, "If your not careful Lilith and Tyson will pick up on your silly smile. It's painfully obvious, love." I then backed up slightly so he could see my smirk. I wasn't really sure why he was smiling like that but my best guess was he liked to see me with children, even if Lilith and Tyson wasn't ours. I then gave him a kiss but i was careful to not squish the baby. I have to admit i forgot about Tyson and Lilith so i held the kiss. Soon enough they erupted in, "Ewwww! Grossss!" I instantly had to let go of the kiss to laugh. "You guys are gross! I thought you guys were different then mom and dad!" Tyson said, running out of the room. Lilith just closed her eyes with her hands. I couldn't help but countinue to laugh with a huge smile on my face. "How do you think i got pregnant?!" I called after Tyson. In response to my question i heard him sing, "Adults are gross! All the do is kiss, kiss, kiss. They have babies together and then we all die!" I erupted in laughter at that. "I cant breathe!" I wheezed.
~~~
Oh, im sorry! Ill tone it down slightly next time ><

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    58    59    60    61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us