Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Noquisi
04:34:48 Mac | Nikwasi
Star
Does that sometimes lol
 Falling Stars
04:34:13 star, she/her
Umm... The relics memory game is broken for me- it says i finished in 2296 seconds but i haven't touched the games page for over an hour
 Noquisi
04:33:40 Mac | Nikwasi
Amy
At least it's cold and rainy instead of rainy and humid for you 😭
 Empire of the deep
04:32:57 
At least u have had any rain
 Empire of the deep
04:32:29 
ItÂ’s 90 here
 Amygdala
04:32:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
We went from having 30°C to having 10°C and constant rain🥲
 Empire of the deep
04:32:05 
Luckyyyyyy
 kycantina
04:31:55 ky
it's 52F in Scotland right now :))
 Empire of the deep
04:31:23 
And it hasnÂ’t rained in like, 4 weeks
 Noquisi
04:31:17 Mac | Nikwasi
It's only 80 for me. But I wish it were like 60-68 sometimes
 Empire of the deep
04:30:10 
Ugh yea I hate it
 Continental Wolves
04:28:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
When its September and still 100f outside😒
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:27:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Everyone there's a ptarmigan feather on Falls! First come first serve!
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:26:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Evergreen,
No problem!
 Amygdala
04:25:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Haha really XD
 Venus
04:25:36 
Crypto,
And luckily I have cat :>

I'm gonna loiter around the site so I'll catch you some other time! Thanks for chatting with me hehe :>
 EverygreenHills
04:25:06 
@Aurora
Alright! Thanks!
 Crypto Currency
04:24:52 Ash (he/they)
Amy, not at all. I used to go by that irl, too :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:24:35 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Evergreen,
Her vitals are ....<<--
But her rarity is alright. I would personally put her up for 15 or more around that amount.
 Amygdala
04:24:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey crypto...do you mind if i call you Cy?

No idea why that nickname pops up when i try to write your name XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 12:22 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

when she stuck her tongue out at me I couldn't resist to poke it. "That's not nice," I said with a chuckle as she retracted it back into her mouth. I let out a sigh when she said her only focus was to 'snuggle' at the moment.
"fine I will continue to pet your hair," I said "but let me get in a more comfortable position I can feel my arm already falling asleep," I said jokingly as I began to readjust "well I can imagine being with a very busy and active person would be tiring, especially when you are already tired because you are growing something inside you," I said putting my hand on her stomach, it was relaxing in a sense. I don't know what it was, but just the idea of having children of my own and having them with Kaolin got me excited. I truly would like more than one child but I would never force her or pressure her into having more. "I realize despite being big and scary I'm basically like a giant teddy bear," I joked.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 12:45 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When he poked my tongue i was tempted to nibble on his finger but instead i just pulled it back into my mouth with a pout. I instantly turned happy when he said fine. I backed up slightly, letting him readjust. I was about to reattach myself to him when he put his hand on my stomach. I would never get used to this, the belly touching and just the feeling of knowing your pregnant. Luckily i didn't have to because it didn't last forever. Once again a light blush spread across my face as i looked down at my stomach and his hand. I had to look back up him though because it seemed like i was already getting a small belly. Wether it was actually true or just my paranoia i shivered, my breath quickening slightly. A smile found itself on my face though when Tobey spoke again. "Your my teddy bear." I said with a grin, touching noses with him. "My teddy bear." I repeated in a whisper. I already found myself feeling sleepy. Once again though, i fought the feeling
~~~
Its up to you if she has a very tiny bump. I thought it'd be fun so yeah. Also i have some reasoning on that; she is skinner than most women so she might have a bump slightly earlier. Of course its really, really tiny. Just enough for her to notice it slightly.

Edited at January 17, 2023 12:53 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 01:03 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I felt a soft smile on my face, "I'm all yours for now love," I said and kissed her softly. I didn't want it to end, as I could feel my body getting tired again. It seemed I didn't catch up on enough rest yesterday apparently. "I will sleep right next to you since my body seems to have not caught up on all my rest yet," I said with a smile.
I happened to noticed the bump on Kaolins stomach when I put my hand on it though and immediately because a little worried. I wasn't going to share my worries with her though because she was at peace right now so I hid them behind my comforting smile. In reality they were eating away at me, and there was no way to send a letter home either... not unless I sent it with the trader!
---------------------------
Pm me before you respond I got an idea!
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 01:32 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I listened to what Tobey said, liking it except for the 'for now' part. I had a feeling, one of these days, i might get jealous of the baby. Sure, it sounds horrible but you cant help what you feel. I forgot about that temporarily though because he kissed me. I closed my eyes, feeling my breath slow. When he let go to speak i was practically already alseep. "Okay." I mumbled, not really knowing what he was saying. After a huge yawn i readjusted to my back. I grabbed Tobey's hand before yawning once more and closing my eyes. "Goodnight." I mumbled as i layed my hand and his on my chest area. I put the leg that was closest to Tobey on his leg before letting sleep cover me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 01:49 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I could tell she was a little upset but I wasn't lying. I thought I was possessive but it seemed like she silently was also, just not as bad as me. I let her get readjusted on top of me and got a little nervous when her leg fell between mine. I knew she wouldn't intentionally do it but it sure would hurt to try and keep quiet about it while laying in bed. "Goodnight Love," I said petting her hair again and continuing to pet her hair as she fell asleep. I lay there resting my eyes for a while, waiting for sleep to overcome me as well.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 11:08 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I opened one of my eyes, taking in my surroundings. Tobey was asleep under me. I was surprised i hadn't rolled off because i usually move alot in my sleep. I guess my subconscious kept me from moving. I was feeling alot better from when i had first woke up, though i was still slightly achy. I yawned before carefully getting off of Tobey and onto the bed. I then turned my head to see if Tobey had woken up because of my moving. Usually he would wake up with a single movement from me...which is annoying yet adorable. It's annoying because if i ever wanted to make him breakfast in bed or something like that he would wake up before i could do anything. Its adorable though because everytime i wake up, hes right there with me. Every morning it reminds im not alone anymore. It reminds me i dont have to face the world by myself anymore. I put my head on Tobey's chest with a smile. "Goodmorning sleepy head." I whispered.
~~~
RIP Tobey. Forgot she was ontop of him XD But yeah, she'll never admit it but she dosent want to share 'her Tobey'.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 11:42 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I woke up groggily to Kaolin calling me sleepy-head and telling me good morning. I moved my head to look at her and groaned "I'm still tired," I said slightly rolling over "I'm like a bear and once I go back to bed, I hibernate," I said then leaned up and managed to snatch her before she could run and pull her back in. "mine," I said not wanting to let her go, yet lightly cuddling her, meaning she could escape if she felt uncomfortable. "Are you not going to cuddle with your giant teddy bear?" I joked still half asleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 02:33 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I yawned when he said he was still tired. Honestly i was too. I could easily push it down so i didn't think about it but if i was getting snuggles it made stuffing it down 100 times harder. I laughed quietly when he said he was like a bear. That's when he snatched me up in his arms. I could've easily escaped but i didn't want to. Like i said before, i would need to stock up on his attention. Not that he would be paying much attention to me if he fell asleep again. I closed my eyes when i heard the familiar word, 'mine.' He was mine and i was his. Nothing could ever separate us, unless it was something very, very big. I couldn't help but open my eyes and laugh when he joked. "I dunno." I teased, closing my eyes again and waiting for a minute. Even though i said that i let myself practically throw my arms around him. I gave him a soft, quick kiss before nuzzling into him. "I love you." I mumbled. I was getting more and more used to saying i love you, and now i often found myself just saying it without even thinking. I really, really did love him though.
~~~
I was going to have Blue panic roar now but they need some more cuddle time XD

Edited at January 17, 2023 05:01 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 09:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I used my free hand to make her look at me while we were still laying down and I kissed her. I was feeling a more intimate version of possessiveness but not the bad kind, instead, it was the caring kind. I sort of turned over bringing her with me so she was between the wall and me but could still easily get out. I felt more comfortable like this knowing she was safe in my arms and that if anything were to try and enter it would have to go through me first.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 17, 2023 09:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Even though i had just given him a kiss like literally a second ago, he made me look at him before kissing me. I was going to let out a content sigh but remembered i would just be blowing air into his mouth so i didn't. Instead i closed my eyes, relaxing. That's when he twisted so i was in-between him and the wall. I couldn't help but roll my eyes with a smile. Even though i rolled my eyes, i did like the feeling. It was like i was safe, and at that moment, nothing could touch me. I knew i could've easily got out, but again i didn't want to. 'My Tobey', was all i thought. As we were cuddling, i happened to accidentally fall asleep again.
~~~smol time skip to lunchtime~~~
My eyes shot open and my head shot up when i heard Blue's paniced roar. It reminded me alot of the one he did when i first met Tobey. Except this one was more out of...pressure, it seemed like. I had been dreaming when i heard his cry, making me wake up in a jolt. Just as i was about to ask Tobey if he heard that, i heard a little girl scream. I thought i was going crazy...but it sounded like....Lilith?! My heart was pounding as i looked at Tobey with a paniced expression. If this was a dream, i wanted to wake up.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us