Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Eternal
04:54:51 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
anyone else excited for August and October?
 Eternal
04:54:26 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
Whisp

interesting
 Whispering Rain
04:51:03 Whisp, Rain
Spider
I always make mine Whispering Percipitation (for winter it was Snow)
 Eternal
04:49:27 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
Whisp

I plan to change my pack name to Coulrophobia :) since my pack is now circus themed
 Whispering Rain
04:48:30 Whisp, Rain
Spider
I was just wondering if I should change my pack Name for summer but I can't think of anything.
 Eternal
04:45:41 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
wish these 9 days I have left for me to change my pack name would go faster
 Mercenary
04:41:16 
Hey chat
 Whispering Rain
04:16:50 Whisp, Rain
ET
Ooohhh thanks!
 kycantina
04:16:12 ky
Whisp,
Nope, all G1 wolves start at 3 years old
 Eternity
04:15:45 ET
No. If you're making a new custom wolf, it will be 3 years old.

However, you can buy a pup and add the custom coat to them.
 Whispering Rain
04:14:59 Whisp, Rain
When you make a custom does the wolf come to the pack as a pup?
 kycantina
04:13:55 ky
Whisp,

Yeah?
 Night Shade
04:13:49 Graves | Chaos
Does anyone have remote job leads? PM me, I may vanish for a bit
 Whispering Rain
04:11:58 Whisp, Rain
I have a question about custom wolves
 Revelry
04:02:29 Rev
Name something batter than lemon pie
 Whispering Rain
03:57:42 Whisp, Rain
Eternal
Not particularly circusish, but I'm feeling Shadowmaster
 Eternal
03:56:16 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
-WP Click-

I need a circus themed name for her
 Wiltshire
03:53:57 = Manor =
Looking for a couple roleplay partners! Read my bio and then pm me once you've decided your still interested :D
 Thunder Struck
03:51:43 Thunder
criticism please :>
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
03:50:32 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Leopard : 0
Leopard : +1
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  34  35  36  37  38  39

Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 10:38 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just when Sky thought he would be relieved with what Alex was going to say, he tensed up even more. It took a moment to take in the words as he just stared at Alex as if he betrayed him. "So you're not even going to fucking try Alex." Sky said, slightly raising his voice. He then shook his head, regretting how he spoke to Alex. "I'm sorry. What happened to trying." Sky said, his voice quiet again. "Alex..." Sky breathed. He clenched his jaw and leaned his head back against the wall. If Sky hadn't already relapsed, this entire conversation would have made him want to go home and do so. He closed his eyes for a second, returning his gaze to Alex when he opened them. Maybe he's right, about it not working, but that doesn't mean they cant try. They haven't even tried really and Alex is already giving up. Sky tried his best to keep his cool as he leaned against the wall, but he knew it would hard.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 10:56 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
At Skylar's raised voice, the accusation in his tone, Alex winced, his brows furrowing and his lips tugging into a frown. He recalled how he'd told Skylar that he'd be willing to try, that he'd wanted to try, the morning after the party and the kisses they'd shared. It had been nothing more than fantastical thinking. Try, like that would do anything but make this hurt more than it already did for the both of them. Parting his lips, Alex tried to say something but found his voice catching in his throat.
`
Silently he listened as Skylar apologized, and then as he asked what happened to wanting to try, before breathing his name. Daring to lift his gaze to Skylar's own, Alex horrified himself by realizing that he wanted to forget this conversation ever took place. To claim Skylar's lips in a kiss, that he hoped would chase away the fear and the panic that his father's words and the following nightmare had brought forth. He was equally as surprised when that desire refused to be chased away no matter how hard he tried to push it back into the closet it had spilled out from. "What happened?" He finally said when he found his voice. "What happened was I woke up.." His self-loathing grew with each word he spoke. "Look, I like you, Skylar... I really... really like you. But this should stop before it goes any further, for both of our sakes." His fists tightened and he could feel the ache as his nails dug into the skin of his palms.
`
The kiss had been like some beautiful dream, but no matter how beautiful or perfect it had seemed, it was a world forbidden to Alex. What if he agreed to try, to brave the chances of his parents finding out, and then lost everything? He didn't doubt his parents would turn their backs on him if they discovered what, or rather who, he was. They wouldn't waste a second or spare a second thought before sending him away or kicking him out. And his father, with that man's hatred for the lgbtq+ community, it wouldn't surprise Alex if he were to get knocked around upon discovery. And what would happen then? Who could he possibly turn to? "I'm sorry... for leading you on, for... everything." He apologized, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked away from Skylar once again.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 11:15 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(The next replies will be a bit shorter because Im a bit busy)
Sky's heartbeat sped up, hearing what Alex was saying made his body wince. It felt like a knife was being stabbed right into his chest. He pushed himself off the wall to step closer to Alex, almost falling into him. "Alex, what are you so worried about? If you're into guys you're going to have to live with that no matter what. Sky wanted to get closer, and so he did. Taking two more steps, Sky and Alex were now just a little over a forearm apart. "Alex, Please." Sky breathed quietly. He didn't know what he was asking for, but he still said it. Although they were now close, Sky decided not to touch him, not yet at least. He wanted to so badly grab his face and kiss him, but he knew he shouldn't. He hinted at that by looking at his lips slightly but then he got over himself. He looked at him, eye to eye, with a slight frown on his face.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 2, 2024 11:49 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Okay)
With his eyes on Skylar, Alex was quick to notice when the male pushed off the wall and, in his attempt to step closer to him, nearly fell into him. Instinctually he stiffened, bracing himself to catch Skylar if he did end up tumbling forward. Despite the painful and uncomfortable topic currently being discussed, Alex felt a flare of worry for the male in front of him. He'd said not to worry about him, but something was very obviously wrong. His pupils were dilated and he was clearly having difficulty standing let alone walking. Before he could utter his concern aloud and ask Skylar again if he was alright, he was silenced when the male spoke.
`
Chewing at his bottom lip, Alex gazed up at the handsome man before him. His long beautiful brown hair, his gorgeous green eyes. When again he breathed his name, quietly pleading, Alex felt his heart tremble, as if the muscle itself was being effected by Skylar's request. He wanted to grant him whatever it was he was asking for, to give into what they both so clearly wanted, but his father's words had shaken him, and even now he found himself feeling uncertain.
`
Noticing the way Skylar's eyes dropped to his lips, his blue gaze widened some before he swiftly looked away. "Skylar..." He breathed his name, trying to muster up the strength to deny him, and yet the resolve that he'd so desperately clung to seemed to have abandoned him. Before he knew it, he was turning his gaze back to Skylar, and parting his lips to offer him some kind of explanation for his behavior, for his earlier words, and for his sudden increase in uncertainty and doubt. "My parents... my whole family hate people, like me... Last night my dad said some stuff." He didn't want to go into the specifics about it, nor did he want to share the nightmare he'd had, but considering what he'd said so far, he was sure Skylar would be able to catch on to what he was hinting at. "Anyway, it got me thinking... what if we try, and this doesn't work out? What if..." He trailed off, the words lodging themselves in his throat.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 12:23 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky listened to what Alex had to say, but it was a bit hard to comprehend with his mental state. He grew a little more frustrated, and he stepped back a bit. "Think about it, if this is who you are and you're family doesn't accept that, YOU have to accept it. I know you don't want your parents to know, and they don't have to. We can be "just friends." Sky pleaded. Sky mostly understood his situation and how hard this was going to be, but they had to at least try. "We have to try Alex." Sky said. "I like you, so much and I want to at least try." Sky added
Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 12:33 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Skylar's argument was a compelling one, much to Alex's dismay. He was right, that he was the one who would have to live with who he was, regardless of whether his parents accepted him or not. Was he truly okay with hiding this part of him, to never experience a relationship that he genuinely wanted and cared about? The answer seemed to come to him almost immediately, and upon hearing Sky state that he liked him, and that he wanted to try, he found himself nodding before he was fully aware of it. "Okay..." He said finally, his voice barely above a whisper. If his parents ever grew suspect, he could always make an excuse, tell them that he and Skylar were nothing more than friends. Certainly, that would be enough. "Okay." He said again, this time a little louder and with a little more confidence. "If you're sure that you want to try... then we'll try." He said, his heart thundering in his chest and his mind screaming at him for his stupidity.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 01:02 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
With Alex's "Okay", Sky stepped closer to him again, and this time he got even closer. Sky then looked behind them and listened for any footsteps for a moment before grabbing Alex's hands. "Are you sure Alex, I'm all in if you are, and Im afraid you're not," Sky said, his voice getting quiet at the end. He stared into Alex's eyes, with his own eyes that were mostly pupil, barely any of his bright green eyes were showing. He then looked down at Alex's lips again. His heart began to speed up from their closeness, he wanted Alex to go in for a kiss but maybe Sky would have to be the one to go in for it. Sky waited patiently for an answer, switching from looking at Alex's eyes and lips.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 01:16 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex felt his breath catch in his throat when Skylar stepped closer to him, halted and then took another step. His heart, already beating wildly inside his chest, began to thunder, pounding like some heavy war drum. Wetting his lips with a quick swipe of his tongue, Alex looked up at the male in front of him. He took note of the way Skylar looked behind him before taking hold of his hands. The act nearly pulled a smile onto Alex's lips but he managed to stop it before it became anything more than a slight uptick of the corners of his lips. His question and the doubts Skylar posed made him pause. Briefly he looked down, letting his eyes wander to the hands that Skylar held as he seriously and thoroughly considered his answer. Finally after what felt like several seconds of silence, Alex looked up at him and then gave a slow nod. "I'm all in." He said softly, and then upon seeing Sky's green hues drop to his lips he smiled faintly.
'
Though he knew that this was the worst and riskiest place to engage in any acts of physical intimacy, Alex found himself leaning toward Skylar. Letting his own gaze drop to the males lips, he turned his hands in Skylar's own. He was still for a moment, lifting his eyes to the males own once again. The silence between them allowed Alex to listen for any sounds of someone approaching the bathroom. Only once he was certain that they wouldn't be interrupted, he closed the distance between himself and Skylar and claimed the males lips in a light, gentle, and tentative kiss.
((Sorry this post is short, and for any typos. >.> Had to switch over to my phone again. lol))
Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 01:30 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky slightly smiled when he got the confirmation from Alex. Although the whole conversation was tense, that all seemed to go away right in this moment. Sky's heart fluttered when Alex leaned in closer to him. Again, being on drugs made the kiss feel like he was in a dream. It was a quite quick kiss, but that's okay because at least there was something. "Try Alex." Sky said as he pulled away. "I know it's going to be hard, I may not know fully how hard it's gonna be family-wise but I know peer-wise." Sky then quickly added. He then let go of Alex's hand, so that if anyone walked in they would be safe. "We can skip this period, or one of us can just go back in. Your bag is in there so you better go." Sky said as he stepped back.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 05:21 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As brief as the kiss had been, it seemed to melt away the tension that had surrounded the air around Alex and Skylar. Though his emotions regarding his relationship with Skylar were still at war, he didn't feel quite so weighed down by it. Perhaps he would later, but not then, as he looked at the male in front of him. No, in fact, he felt relieved, all things considered. Try. That's what he'd promised he'd do, and regardless of how hard it would be, he had to remember that Sky was there for him and that he wasn't alone in this, not anymore.
`
Silently he listened as the male spoke, before giving a nod. Right, his backpack. He'd forgotten all about it. As much as he loathed the idea of going back to class he'd need to retrieve it, and if he skipped, as he was oh so tempted to do, his parents would never let him hear the end of it. "Okay." He said and offered Skylar a smile that was more genuine and bright than any of the ones he'd offered earlier in the day. "I'll see you later?" He asked, pausing to turn and look back at Skylar after he'd moved to step around him and toward the bathroom door.
(So short!! Sorry!)

Edited at July 3, 2024 05:21 PM by Outlander

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  34  35  36  37  38  39

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us