Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Falling Stars
02:16:13 star, she/her
Raythe is Pushed into a pond by Wayte

Mood: Sneaky

Um, sir that's your son-in-law.. Your daughter and wife already don't like each other-
 Nevermore.
02:11:22 Never/Nev
Technician

That's always good! Hopefully work goes well for you today.
 Apothecary
02:08:33 Medicinally Autistic
lol 50 water buffalos heck no
 Hallow's Eve
02:08:11 Hallow, Eve
I finally got him customized :D
-WP Click-
 The Amethyst
02:07:51 Dart
Moon Hunter growls at ghosts.

Mood: Wary

This just confused me..
 MLadySkylar
02:07:12 P'Sky
I'm bored chat
 technoblade
02:06:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Yup had a lot of fun
 Falling Stars
02:05:11 star, she/her
-WP Click-

should i sell/retire or keep her? I'm really conflicted bc i want to keep her but I also need den space-
 Amygdala
02:03:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey silent
 Silent Lucidity
02:03:15 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Nevermore.
02:02:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Oh no, at least nap before going to work! At least you had fun?
 technoblade
02:00:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I'm tired from staying out too late ;-;

Amy

I hope today goes smoothly as well because if I am anything like yesterday my coworkers may actually get worried.

BJake

Felt that in my soul.
 Apothecary
02:00:20 Medicinally Autistic
I need to be in one more alliance to finish this quest
 BJake
01:58:57 Don't call me BJ.
The urge I have to roleplay, but I know I'll end up ghosting ToT
 Amygdala
01:57:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Damn we have the same job XD
I understand that completely. Today customers were crazy on my end.

I hope you can have an easy shift today
 Rykio
01:57:10 An Attic.
Me? Doing alliance battles for once? Woah.
 Nevermore.
01:56:25 Never/Nev
Technician!

How're are you doing today? :D
 technoblade
01:55:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I was out with friends, I don't work long hours due to hour cuts, but i'm a cashier and that alone drains me
 Amygdala
01:53:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno.that's crazy :o
What kind of work do you have? (If you don't mind me asking)
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:52:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
I had to change it in main too 😂

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Wolverine : -1
Jaguar : -2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    35    36    37    38 

Corvus x Haunted hillMay 7, 2024 11:18 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(time skip to when sky wakes up, I apologize for the late reply... Life is just busy for me right now and I tend to forget about this RP.)
Skylar's mind was blank when he was sleeping. He slept for a goood two hours, he had hoped he would of slept for longer but that wasn't the case. His eyes fluttered open, staying half lidded from being tired. He raised his head slightly and looked around for a moment before laying his head back down. Jake wasnt anywhere to be seen, but Sky wasn't surprised, he assumed he would've left when he fell asleep. Sky rolled onto the other side, facing the cell wall. He had then began to wonder when he would get taken into court or whatever he would be taken to.
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 9, 2024 06:14 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(Again it's ok! I understand)
~
In the time that Skylar was sleep, Jake was at his desk working on files. Occasionally he helped control the radio chanels and take any emergency calls that came in, since there was barely anyone else in the station today. Around noon he decided that he better get some food for Skylar and the other prisoner. He got up from his desk and went towards the breakroom and searched through the fridge for something to give them and himself. After a few minutes the only thing that was nice to give them was an apple or an orange. Jake let out a sigh as he ordered some sandwhiches for them from a nearby sandwhich shop and went to the doro to wait for them to be delivered, even though he knew it would take a while.
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 9, 2024 09:39 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar stared at the wall just thinking for a while, that's really all you can do in jail is think. He thought, and thought, until he just got the urge to stand up. He got out of the very uncomfortable bed and made his way to the cell bars. He grabbed ahold of them and looked both ways to see if anybody was there. It was pretty silent so he assumed not a lot of people would be there. He then spotted Jake, he was standing in one of the halls near an exit. He wasn't sure when Jake would notice him so he just got up and went back to the bed. He sat down and again stared at the wall.
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 10, 2024 06:14 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake stayed standing beside the exit doors until a younger boy, maybe around 15, rode up on a delivery bike with a bag in the back. The boy approaced Jake and handed him the bag. "Thanks kid," Jake said to him before giving him the money and some extra for the kid to keep. The boy smiled when he counted it up and quickly said, "Thank you Officer Gatsby!" Jake waved farewell to the kid as he rode off before walking back inside. He handed out the sandwhiches to the other two officers that were working up front before taking his back to the cell along with the other two in the bag. He knocked on the cell bars beside Skylar's cell and slid the sandwhich to the guy inside. Jake then did the same to Skylar but then sat down outside of the cell. "It's a basic sandwhich," he says to him as he opens his own sandwhich, "from a small family shop down the street. I should take you there sometime and meet them, they're really nice people."
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 12, 2024 09:58 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky was taken away from his thoughts when he heard Jake's voice. His head immediately turned, and he looked at Jake. Sky smiled slightly and got up, making his way to the cell bars. "Thanks Jake." Sky said as he grabbed the sandwich and started to unwrap it. "Yeah if I get out of here." Sky said a little more quietly before biting into the sandwich. He picked at the wrapper before making eye contact with Jake. He couldn't hold back a smile. Even though it was dreadful in the cell, seeing Jake made it a lot better. Sky couldn't help but think about drugs, and how rehab would be. He wanted to stop, as most addicts do, but there will always be that feeling of wanting to relapse.
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 13, 2024 06:02 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
As Jake took a bite of his sandwhich he heard Skylar's comment about if he got out of there and swallowed before he answered. "Trust me, they'll let out out of there eventually," he explains, "your dealer friend will be in here longer than you but they might let you go quicker if rehab is working really well for you." As he spoke he returned a small smile to Skylar when he saw the other smile at him. He enjoyed talking to Skylar and trying to give him advice about things. He wanted to break him out of his drug habits and make him not get in trouble as much. He would rather hang out with him outside of a prison cell.
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 16, 2024 08:50 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar finished half his sandwich then wrapped it up and slid it back through the cell bars. "I don't want the rest." Skylar said pushing the sandwich as far as he could. He felt sick, probably from not having anything in his system since his body has probably gotton so used to the drug. "I don't feel well." Sky said quietly. He also felt gross since he hasn't showered in a bit, but that was the least of his concern at the moment.
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 17, 2024 05:50 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watched as Skylar pushed the sandwhich back to him and nodded, "Alright. I can throw this out or save it for later if you change your mind." When Skylar mentioned not feeling well a worried frown came onto Jake's face and he leaned against the bars and he reached his hand out and gently touched the other's forehead. "Well you're not feverish," he says, "is it just your stomach? Maybe you ate too fast or something." He retracted his hand from the bars and tried to think if there was any other reason that Skylar could be sick.
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 29, 2024 12:41 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked up at Jake like he was dumb. "It's from withdrawing probably, it's not that bad right now but no doubt it will get worse." Sky said, annoyed a bit. He was going to end up feeling bad soon, which was going to be awful. His heart sped up a bit and he took a deep breath, breathing it out slowly. He hasn't really withdrawn before, only made once and it was terrible. His heart didn't seem to slow down, so he was preparing for the worse. "Are you guys just going to let me withdrawal in a fucking prison cell." Sky slightly snapped, his voice raised a little louder as the panic slowly set in.
Corvus x Haunted hillMay 29, 2024 11:00 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He listened as Skylar explained that his symptoms were probably from being withdrawn from his drugs. He mentally slapped himself in the face since he didn't realize that earlier. As he was about to say something Jake was slightly surprised as Skylar snapped at him. "Hey, calm down ok," he says in a calm voice, "you know we can't let you out. If you want I can bring you some medicine to try and make you feel better." Jake was slightly worried about how to help Skylar in this situation as he has never had to help someone go through withdraws. He hoped that just staying calm and trying to keep Skylar relaxed would help until someone else got there.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    35    36    37    38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us