-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
10:22:01 Sleepy spirit
Wilver, alrighty :D
 Spookybeast
10:21:46 Will
@Spirit

Omg wait
I'll send different character art you can use!
 SpiritGuardian
10:21:19 Sleepy spirit
Wilver,
I feel like if i use the pig gif for the ferns itll be a overwhelming amount of the character ;-;
 Spookybeast
10:20:27 Will
@Spirit

Oh my god it's amazing 😭😭😭🩷🩷🩷
 Zeraphia
10:20:16 Vah is Spooky
Spirit

I gotcha no worries
 Broken Archangel
10:19:31 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Spirit me
 SpiritGuardian
10:19:20 Sleepy spirit
Vah,
mind sending a SS of my palette?...
I dont got my phone on me right now and im working on a mobile palette >->"
 Broken Archangel
10:19:12 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Bloody hell deaths wrath XD

-WP Click-
 Malcuth
10:19:08 Wander
Paws up?
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
10:18:37 Vah is Spooky
Spirit

Yup
 SpiritGuardian
10:18:01 Sleepy spirit
anyone on mobile right now?
 Goddess Juno
10:17:52 Juno (he/they)
-WP Click-
she's so beautiful
 Goddess Juno
10:17:33 Juno (he/they)
I finally got the Hades dye :')
 technoblade
10:17:11 Lil Techy | Techno
ah makes sense makes sense

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : +4
Bengal Tiger : -4
Wolverine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 16, 2024 11:08 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
It would seem that the prince had a strange effect on the former assassin. Maybe it was that sweet, warm playfulness about him or just something in the way he smiled at her. It caused her to feel more at peace, something she was ever so thankful for.

As she'd finished her piece and her concern was dismissed by the queen, she relaxed. She didn't know much of politics, which was why she was afraid of messing things up for them with her presence. In the common world, things could be thrown off drastically by simple rumors. But, at the pair's mentioning, she nodded, slowly coming to understand what they were getting at. It would seem they'd let the kingdoms tear themselves down while protecting Casteil. It was indeed a smart plan. It wasn't too straight forward and it would end up being just evasive enough to work.

Lorelei didn't blame the woman for wanting to pick things back up in the morning. It was late and had been quite the evening. She looked to the Queen as she spoke to her directly. "That would be fine, yes ma'am. Thank you for allowing me to stay," she nodded, knowing it wouldn't hurt anything.

Lori doubted she'd sleep that well, but at least she wouldn't be alone in a sense. Her sleep schedule was out of wack, as she was often awake a night rather than during the day. She had her old occupation to thank for that little joy in life. Within a few days it should fix itself, though.

As Saul took her hand, she squeezed his lightly as a silent thanks while she nodded, savoring that last lopsided smile for the night. "Until then. Goodnight," she responded, smiling ever so gently as he'd winked at her. What a cheeky, cheeky man... Lorelei's gaze followed Saul out before she turned to the queen once more. "I do apologize for the burden and keeping you up so late," she apologized, hoping that she wouldn't impose much more from that time on. The likely hood was low, of course, but she could indeed hope.
Tragedies x ZeraOctober 17, 2024 10:57 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The woman tipped her head lightly at the confirmation of the former assassin. While she couldn't admit that she was rather surprised at the fact that the woman had indeed come back to get tangled up in the planning of the Casteilian Heir, a part of her was comforted. Someone who hopefully would care about Saul as much as she did.

But hope was all the woman had at the moment as she lifted from the lounge chair, taking her tea and book with her to a separate doorway across the room. "I bid you a good rest," the queen said briefly, tipping her head and then finally slipped into the other off-shoot room of the main chamber.

Saul slipped into the hallway and shook his head. That small smile was just something. It was something that had his heart skipping a beat or two. It meant something and he wasn't entirely sure he understood what it meant.

But he was more than open to learning. Learning what that smile really meant, what she was like when she wasn't chasing him around his balcony or the castle gardens. Now that she was somewhat comfortable--he made a mental note to get her to a tailor. While most noble women wore dresses, he figured she would be far more comfortable in trousers or even just a split-skirt type of attire rather than the layers on layers that noble women had a tendency to wear.

The queen, his mother, was a rather fond wearer of the split-skirt type. It seemed like a skirt but it was actually trousers! He made sure to jot down that note for himself when he rose in the morning. Which, hopefully, wouldn't be too long away.

Saul entered his bedroom, let out a weary sigh, and sank down on the bed. "What a night," he whispered, falling backwards to lay on the sheets. "This is going to be absolutely exciting."

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 17, 2024 11:32 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
While Lorelei may not had known the thoughts of the woman, she couldn't help but feel comforted herself. She wasn't alone anymore, and she felt that her life was her own, even if it would become a bit of a ruse. Plus, she figured if she wouldn't kill the Prince, the least that she could do was aid him and protect him if it ever become needed. Hopefully the need would never come, but if it did, she wouldn't forget what she was capable of.

Lori rose when the Queen did, giving a subtle dip of her head. "And I you, ma'am," she responded, watching the woman leave into the other room. Once she was alone, she sighed softly, tilting her head back towards the ceiling. "What a night.. and I can only imagine the days to come will be just as eventful," she murmured, pacing about for a few moments. She had to think about it all. Her mind wasn't changing, no, but the prince made her feel things. Things she was unsure of and what they meant.

That goofy, cute lopsided smile had become her favorite thing in a matter of a couple hours, but perhaps it was because it had been so long since she'd saw something so genuine. It was refreshing and comforting, all of him, and his mother was truthfully no different. Lorelei was almost scared of the way it felt, her guarded walls itching to build themselves up a little higher and stronger. But she had to trust them. To let them in, otherwise she'd never be able to adjust correctly without compromising herself.

As it grew late, Lorelei finally tuned into bed, her muscles groaning atop the comfortable softness beneath. Perhaps sleep would come easy with such luxury... At least, that's what she hoped. She found herself excited for the morning, which did seem to come quite fast once she'd slipped into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

The morning light and faint sounds of birds chirping started to cause Lorelei to rouse, a soft grumble leaving her throat as though she wasn't ready to wake up just yet. Still, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, yawning as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She expected that it would be a full day, but she was ready none the less. Lorelei glanced briefly around the room, wondering if anyone else was up yet. The morning was still young, but she could hear movement outside in the halls.
Tragedies x ZeraOctober 18, 2024 08:34 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The crisp sound of a morning chorus was the first to wake Saul from his sleep. It was the chirping of birds, the sounds of the castle humming to life, a whistle of a breeze along the windows. A beautiful sound. Saul sat up with a bone creaking yawn, his arms stretched up high over his head before he lowered and shook his hair out. The soft brown locks fell over his forehead, tousled and looking more like a rats nest than a mess of hair.

The man stood up from the bed, making his way across the room to the closet. He didn't spend much time--never usually did--and instead just followed what he usually wore. A lighter tunic top, tucked into his belt, brown trousers and darker leather boots.

It was a relatively simple outfit and he had a lot of them. A lot. Occasionally, he would layer with a vest or other "noble" outfit.

But he spent little time in his closet, pushed his fingers half-heartedly through his hair to kind of make it less messy and then hurried toward the tailors. He explained his idea and desires for the plans to be sketched up and the measurements could be taken later.

Once that was finally set, the young prince moved down the hallway toward the dining hall. Unsurprisingly, Saul was also the first one in for breakfast. There were a lot of things he could be lured with. Food was one of them.

The Queen, however, rose early. More often than not. She was in the main chamber waiting patiently for Lorelei to wake up. Her grey hair was loose, held back by a single ribbon. She wore something rather simple and plain but seemed at peace and rather content. "If you need help," she noted once the woman was in the main chamber, "I have plenty of clothing that might better suit your fancy. Often, I prefer a split-skirt bottom and a common top. But I can show you if you need."

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 18, 2024 09:51 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Lorelei had found herself back into the main chamber, nodding politely to the queen as a good morning. On any normal day, she would have just went to sleep after a night of stalking and traveling by the cover of night. It was odd to be awake with the sun, but it was calming and so lively. She could get quite used to being on that sort of schedule, but she had a feeling the night sky would always hold a special place in her heart.

She nodded lightly to the woman's words, finding that something different would indeed suit her better. All the layers of fabric in her gown were heavy and made her feel more confined that when she wore normal trousers. "That would be lovely, if you wouldn't mind. I'm not so sure that gowns will be good as an everyday wear for me," she admitted, running a hand through her touseled dark hair. "I suppose I do feel pretty in gowns like this, but I've only worn trousers for as long as I can remember," she said thoughtfully, giving a slight shake of her head.

Lori had grown up in a poor little village of farmers as an only child. Her mother passed during child birth, and her father had struggled with his only daughter's livelyhood for a long time. He often relied on the other village women to assist him, which they were all too happy to do until she became their sole burden to bear. Her father had been drafted for war in her early years- she was probably seven or eight- and even after the war had ended he never returned. From then on out, Lorelei had to work in the fields to earn her keep, and it often wasn't enough, so when she turned the young age of sixteen she took up petty criminal jobs, working her way to assassinations with each step she took.

Now, she was in a place she never thought she'd be. Well, at least not as welcomed as she was. "I know I've said it a lot, but I truly am thankful for the assistance. He easily could have turned me in or even killed me, but he didn't and I feel like for a part of that I have you to thank," she spoke once more, speaking some of the truth on her mind. She felt rather comfortable around the Queen and this comfort made her feel safe enough to speak her mind a little bit.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us