Ecifircas
06:46:22 
5pm in UK time, I mean. I'm in the UK and it's 12:46 PM right now. :D
 Existence
06:46:15 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, You want my crazy as a mod you sure on that xD
 Ecifircas
06:44:59 
I think we need more British mods who wake up any time before 5pm. . .
 Urux
06:44:46 Urox
I was going to say Fei! But I think they're the only one
 Ecifircas
06:44:34 
Existence, eheh. You don't want to mod WolfPlay? :(
 Urux
06:44:30 Urox
Exist oh nice! I'm down south :') It's freezing
 Ecifircas
06:44:08 
Feiella is in Australia. lol
 Existence
06:43:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Urux, we must have a similar time c.c It's almost 10 pm for me too xD
 Urux
06:42:50 Urox
It's almost 10pm here haha and I'm trying to study but the brain is failing
 starmutt
06:42:29 marsh | they/it
8pm here loll
 Existence
06:39:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas don't even look in my direction xD
 Existence
06:39:02 Exist / Kuskyn
I don't know if there are many AU players on xD
 Urux
06:38:40 Urox
Yep
 icemoons
06:38:31 slushy,ice,moon,
yeah lol
 Ecifircas
06:38:13 
AU? As in Australia?
 Urux
06:37:35 Urox
They need some AU mods lol we're all on at those hours running amok
 Ecifircas
06:36:42 
Correction: none.
 icemoons
06:36:31 slushy,ice,moon,
morning... I'm so pissed at my dad at the moment
 Existence
06:36:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Not many are on between those times xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Mamba : +2
Snapping Turtle : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16 

Megan :) x EditingAugust 17, 2024 12:16 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

(Trying to be as active as possible before my schedule gets busier next week <3)

Tate’s insistence on her being a nobody was infuriating to Spencer. He didn’t think she would appreciate him physically shaking sense into her, but it was a tempting idea. At the very least though, she stayed. She listened. That was something Spencer had been grateful for. The tears he watched begin to fall from her eyes, he hoped, were ones that fostered a reaction he was hesitant to be hopeful for. He wished he could have been able to smile despite the moment and tell her the stew was sorely mediocre at best, but more than that, he was wishing she would give him the opportunity to bring her back to that place to prove it. To make another memory with her, a good one at that.

As Tate moved closer, Spencer was just as surprised by her slender arms wrapping around his waist as he was more relieved than he could have anticipated. One hand gently cradled the back of her head as the other was a light presence on the small of her back. He wasn’t sure what this hug meant to her, and he was scared to consider everything it meant to him. It would have been perfect to stay this way for a little longer, maybe forever if it were possible. At the first sign of her beginning to let him go, Spencer was reluctant but removed his hands from her and lowered his gaze to meet her conflicted expression.

The words that were a struggle to escape her lips were ones he took a few seconds to process. He could have convinced himself he heard that wrong if not for the way Tate was looking up at him. “I don’t understand-” he had begun to say before she explained that to be the reason behind her fleeing from the castle. It didn’t make any sense to him. Spencer didn’t think Tate had been lying beforehand when she told him his own father killed hers, the rage she harbored behind her eyes that he had witnessed was not something that could have been faked. But neither was this solemness to her gaze now. As he tried to piece broken pieces of the situation together, Spencer took the letter in his own hands and read it once. Twice. Thrice.

No matter how many times he read it, the letter did not gap any more sense of the predicament. Spencer had only disregarded the letter as he noted the shift in Tate’s demeanor as he looked at her, before turning to see what she had been looking at. A defensive stance is what Spencer had taken, not only for himself and how he had been trained to react to potential threats, but also because he had someone worth defending with him. Although he was more than displeased for Tate to put herself in front of him - thoughtful, but a blow to his ego. Watching the exchange carefully, Spencer decided he didn’t like her father. For lying to her. For making him indirectly believe his own father murdered him… for taking away something that would have framed his father as the monster Spencer saw him as. He didn’t feel better that the former King had no hand in an innocent death, it upset him.

Spencer’s gaze carefully studied the emergence of figures surrounding them, he knew well enough they were sorely outnumbered, but he was also grateful he hadn’t left Tate alone to navigate through this. She had been there in her own way for him, and he would like to think this was his opportunity to return the favor. The prince bit his tongue, at least pretending to play the part of a complacent guard for now, he figured it’s what would keep Tate safe in the immediate situation they were in now. Besides, he himself was a little curious about all of this. Glancing down at Tate to judge how well she was handling the situation, he felt helpless in being able to offer any immediate comfort aside from his jacket around her shoulders.

The mention of Rian spurred Spencer’s gaze to shift toward the direction of the castle. Of all the times his elder brother could be useful to him, he didn’t have to think hard to know how Rian would react to both Tate and the prince being missing. Rian reacted to things with subtle haste, which meant people would be sent to look in force, but instructed to do so without rousing suspicions or attention. “If this goes south, you know where to run,” Spencer had uttered in a low tone for only Tate to hear. Ideally, if things went in a way that was unforeseen and terrible, Spencer could at least give her the opportunity to run toward the castle. In this case, it would be the safer place to flee toward, because as much as Spencer hated it, she would be running to someone better prepared to shield her than he was right now. Spencer didn’t know what kind of position he was putting himself in as they went along with her father and this collection of people, or what Tate would be exposed to, but he had followed Tate this far. And he was willing to follow her blindly through this as well.

Megan :) x EditingAugust 17, 2024 03:10 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award
--Oh no. Hope it all goes well <3--

His whispered words fell on deaf ears, even if she had the chance to run she would not. She still did not look away from the ghost of a man in front of them; her hands shaking at her sides. So many questions running rampant in her mind. "Lets go. Much to discuss yes Tate?" Wade hummed moving towards her though watching her companion all the same. Who knew what either of them were capable of. "Lead the way." Tate uttered letting some of that bitterness leak into her voice. And yet that part of her that longed for her father still wanted to run into his arms. One's that used to protect her; and now? Tate was not so sure.

At some point during the walk back, Tate discarded a small hanker chief she held onto- a small trail for Rian to find. Hopefully. But instead of heading into town; her father directed them more north; the air changing the longer they walked. Until finally another clearing broke through the trees revealing rows of cabins; a small makeshift camp. And they weren't alone. "Where are we?" Tate asked, feeling as lost as she was internally.

"This my butterfly- is the resistance. Well. Some of it." He mused almost proudly; making Tate look at him from a new perspective. "This is what you left me for?" She whispered not hiding the hurt behind the words. This man who she mourned all this time was alive; and worse she had let that lie become between her and so many people. Her husband for starters. Hell; Even Spencer. Yet she had poured her everything into hating a man who had done nothing; at least not what she had thought.

Wade glanced at her sidelong; "Come. Let's go somewhere more..private." He sighed before walking away leaving them surrounded once again by people who took things without regard. Killed those who did not stand with them against the King. And now Rian and Tate; the new ruling monarchs. If she lived to see it.

"I'm sorry." She whispered to Spencer before following after her father; who soon walked into one of the cabins- Tate shortly behind him.

--sorry for short- busy day--

Megan :) x EditingSeptember 3, 2024 12:07 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Remaining vigilant on the trek through the woodlands with strangers Spencer could hardly consider amicable, he did what he could to make a mental map. It was far from his first time venturing in the expanse of woodlands, albeit he was more conditioned to journeys on horseback, and the reliance on allies to be keen enough to consider what he did not. He had not missed what Tate had dropped as they walked either. Spencer even went so far as to carefully ensure it hadn’t been seen by any of the other entities with them either. What Tate’s handkerchief would accomplish was minimal to nothing in Spencer’s opinion but if it assured Tate of something hopeful there was no reason to do otherwise about it.

Once they had come upon the moderately suitable cabins for living, Spencer had studied and listened carefully to what Tate’s dad was divulging. Which wasn’t much at all. He would like to think there was much more to the picture that he couldn’t see yet, something motivating enough to abandon his daughter, assuming he cared for her as much as Tate cared for him. As Tate’s father suggested a private setting for them, Spencer took a tense step forward, only for that motion to not be as well received by their spectators. His jaw clenched as he remained in place, his gaze lingering on Tate until she was no longer in his line of sight. The entire situation was wildly enraging and it took a monumental amount of effort Spencer didn’t typically practice to remain outwardly cool and indifferent to it all.

Rian, as to be expected, had been made rather quickly aware of Tate’s absence. Spencer’s as well. To a degree he would not admit, Rian had suspected Tate would leave, or at least try. She wasn’t happy here and few unhappy creatures did nothing to resolve that feeling. The falcon promptly sitting on his gauntlet reminded him of the push and pull of freedom. Aero often disappeared for varying intervals of time when he was restless, and Rian was comfortable with this, knowing he would be back eventually. However, there was only so much of a comparison he could draw between his falcon and his wife. Tate was much more exposed and vulnerable to many elements outside of the castle, even if the threats from within might have finally pushed her away. While he didn’t want to say he was more informed on what was best for Tate, well, he supposed he did like to think he had a better grasp on the concept.

For the first few hours of their absence, Rian had just waited patiently, suspecting Spencer would look out for her and bring her back. Though the longer the pair were absent Rian had found himself grappling with feelings both complicated and foreign. Worry surmounted most of his feelings, but there were less desirable emotions tainting him with doubt - betrayal, most of all. While he convinced himself the possibility of Tate genuinely seeking to try and flee for good without so much as talking to him was slim, it was nonetheless an idea he had entertained. And he did not receive the feeling well in the slightest. Which only encouraged him to take a more measured approach in attempting to gauge the situation at hand.

“I trust you’ve never misplaced your training in your retirement, friend,” Rian ushered quietly, calmly to the bird whose head he stroked with his opposite hand. The brunet would rather not rouse suspicion and alarm by decreeing search groups or hounds… yet. If it became more prominent that the future queen’s whereabouts were unknown it would bring an instability he would rather avoid if possible. “Hunt,” Rian commanded, thrusting the hand covered in the gauntlet upward to aid Aero in his takeoff. The falcon had been most suitable for delivering messages, though Rian had spent a considerable amount of time training Aero how to retrieve and bring back - prey, more specifically. He had never used the falcon for more than the occasional retrieval with small prey, but he supposed dispatching the creature that could cover more ground in a faster span than he or dogs could might prove his efforts a worthwhile investment.

(Later than I wanted it to be but it's something <3)

Megan :) x EditingSeptember 3, 2024 08:26 AM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award

The silence was palpable between Tate and her father who now stood staring at one another. Only now, animosity started to grow, takings Tate's heart and twisting it into something ugly. Dark. "This is where you've been hiding out?" She almost laughed, her own hands trembling at her sides before bunching them into the dress she wore still; hiding both the fear and nerves well. Her words however went over her father's head as he began to start making tea- a whistle of the kettle the only loud noise in the small room. Looking around Tate took note of the layout, a bed in one corner- a desk filled with papers and documents laid about. Even here her father kept a mess, Tate recalling the one's from her childhood. He had never been a tidy man.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked turning toward his daughter finally. His own emotions raging a war inside- on one hand wanting to bundle Tate in his arms and the other seeing every bit the Queen she would be; and he was afraid. "No. I would like answers." She snapped, her eyes returning to the stranger who helped create her. "Then sit." He replied his own voice clipped with authority; and it was then Tate realized perhaps her father had a much larger hand in her life than she originally thought. However she took a chair at the table, sitting down and folding her hands into her lap; her mouth pressed into a thin line. Waiting as she always did.

He breathed a sigh before beginning, leaning back as he watched every emotions flash across Tate's face. "It first started with your mother. She..-" He paused voice hitching as he cleared away the tears threatening to fall every time his wife was mentioned. "She started this whole thing. She wanted better for you. She could see how we struggled, while the King and his servants did not. She always said coin was the route to all things evil. And she was right. It wasn't long before Terri had all the support she thought she would need; a council on her own. But when the rumors began and the King found out well- he did not take kindly to those wanting to change things. And so- soldiers were sent to the camp one night; your mother was there only because I had found out about her lies; then well...The next day she was gone." He paused waiting for her to stay anything and when she didn't he pressed on. Watching his poor Tate who looked so much like her mother it hurt. "After that the resistance wasn't much more than rumble; and yet your mother did her best to keep it alive even after she was gone- So that Tate is why I did what I did. The King would have found out. I faked my own death to protect this- You."

Tate scoffed, "And tying to the son of someone who killed my mother..that's protecting me?" Her teeth grit together, her jaw tensing the more she sat there. "I married him y'know. Is that why I'm here now. Why you want to suddenly care?" She snarled, pushing herself out of the chair; the loud bang following not even bothering her. The only thing she could focus on was the way her heart kept breaking- even as her own flesh and blood watched it happen. "That's why you're here Tate, I need...your help. The king- Your Rian.." He choked out a strangled plea pausing "Is he anything like the last King?" He pressed on.

Tate. Broken and lost shook her head, "Help you to what father? Haven't you done enough? This resistance? Hell- It killed my mother- and still you try to force change. Nothing will ever change father! That's the way this world goes- and if you think for one second I could change that being Queen you're sorely mistaken. The council wants me gone- and perminately. "I am just a face to those people; just as I am to you." She added before stomping from the cabin slamming the door behind her.

"Breathe Tate." She talked to herself; chest tightening like a snake would around prey. Everything felt like it was closing in, trapping her and forcing her to do things she had not wanted to do. And before long Tate found herself back in the tree-line- her head tilted to the sky as she let out a murderous scream. Chest heaving as she stopped, tears streaking down her face. But it wasn't the snap of the tree branch that caught her attention next but the bird that flew above her head; a screech of his own filling the void. "Rian." She breathed, fear like never before coursing through her veins. Not because of Rian, but because he now knew she was gone. His brother as well. And this time, perhaps if she ever returned Rian would look at her much differently. Not as his Wife, but a stranger. Much like her father was to her. She had known herself before, how she had slowly became a cat, a wolf, a snake anything but a girl; wringing out her childhood like death. She had been but a girl gulping down a woman's grief. Tate didn't sob or wail anymore; her grief was tucked away horribly discreet but as persistent and almost as silent as bleeding from an unstitched wound.

//your fine ^^' Hope all has been well. :3//

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us