07:10:26 
No problem
 Ellesmere Island
07:09:53 Elle
thanks Salem
 Salem
07:09:10 
Elle
It's kinda like a geode, but a cheaper item to use. Except that it costs a lot to get the crafting items
 Ellesmere Island
07:08:22 Elle
what does the bucket of junk do
 Gwyllgi
07:05:02 Gyps
Oo love the gear against his coat
-WP Click-
 Checkmate
06:51:23 Checkmate (they them
Good morning guys.
 Salem
06:44:41 
-WP Click-

Support?
-WP Click-
 Celestial Saga
06:40:12 Queen / Jo
IÂ’ll need to poof for a little got to have a shower. Pm me if needed
 DojejeTheWolf
06:38:57 Dojeje
I need to sleep but I'm probably going to stay up for another hour
 DemonicDemon
06:31:35 Levi!!<3
I would also lable mine but ehh.. they're doing fine as they are for now.
 Celestial Saga
06:31:00 Queen / Jo
Levi that actually sounds good.
 Feiella
06:30:32 Fei the writer
Levi
Spell out your words please. Chatspeak is not allowed
 Celestial Saga
06:30:26 Queen / Jo
Levi of course
 DemonicDemon
06:30:17 Levi!!<3
You could lable them and figure it out that way?
 Celestial Saga
06:29:50 Queen / Jo
Levi yup 2-3G IÂ’m not sure whoÂ’s heavy or not
 DemonicDemon
06:29:40 Levi!!<3
Yeah I don't mind being shown lol
 DemonicDemon
06:29:24 Levi!!<3
Oop- well if they clean lines then that's also understandable
 Celestial Saga
06:29:04 Queen / Jo
Levi when I make I can take photo to show you, itÂ’s something I had back in Lanzarote
 Celestial Saga
06:28:19 Queen / Jo
They are high rarity, talented, boost and defects lol

15 sired from Apollo 9 or Ghostface
 starmutt
06:28:15 marsh | they/it
ough itch to run an interactive again knowing i cant keep it going for more than a month lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Death Adder : +5
Water Moccasin : -4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   12 

(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 11:40 AM

Saint

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello? i think i uhh... was infected with sea mites... but i also have the glowing bass and a new one, flounder, too!

Edited at July 12, 2023 11:49 AM by Saint
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 01:08 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rayne takes your Glowing Lobster, Glowing Flounder and Glowing Sea Bass.
"I'll just take the Sea Mite treatment out of your payment for these."
-You've earned 10 pinecones-
-You've received the Sea Mite Cure-
"Just head back to your room and take a quick shower with this as shampoo. Make sure you get all your fur."
Rayne explained, then looked back to the Glowing fish to examine them further.
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 02:38 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Opal
-
"Hey guys! I seem to be having another issue with my paw again. I found a crystal and brought it with me and now...there seems to be crystals growing on my wrist!" Opal rummaged through her bag and brought out the crystal which was wrapped in cloth, just in case. And she showed the two her wrist. "Do you have any idea on what's happening?".
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 02:48 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rayne immediately looked up, then grabbed a bag and helped Opal put the crystal in it without touching it.
"Yea... looks like Crystal Scale. Something happens to some of the crystals in the rotten Caves and makes them carry this illness."
He quickly pulled a small potion off the shelf behind him and put it on the counter.
"If you drink this you should be right as rain when you wake up, it'll be 10 pinecones."
-Youve used 10 pinecones-
His ears then perked as he looked at her bag, tilting his head as his eyes sparkled.
"You found a dragon egg?!? Those are insanely rare! I'll pay you 100 pinecones for it or I can have River hatch it for you!"
-You've been offered a Forest Dragon Pet-
Baby Stats
50 HP 10 DPH
Adult Stats
100 HP 20 DPH
-You've been offered 100 pinecones-
In exchange for Purple Dragon Egg
You may only choose one.
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 02:54 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Opal
-
"Thank you, I'll take this when I go back to the Inn." She paused and looked over the egg before smiling. "I was hoping on hatching it, I might need a companion on my quests.". Carefully the large feline placed her bag up on the table with the egg inside, " There probably things I should know about keeping a baby dragon. Correct? Could you tell me what I should do to help it?".
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 04:14 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rayne shrugged and shook his head.
"Honestly, I've heard they're just like big dogs. Make sure it stays fed and bond with it as much as you can. You can buy fresh Meat from Scout or split your meals at the inn with it, Torka loves pets."
River, having overheard, quickly grabbed a couple crystals, gently placed the dragon egg in the maroon grass and positioned the crystals around it. She then added a blanket of moss and sat back, waiting for a moment. She looked a bit concerned for a moment before the egg began glimmering through the moss blanket and she pulled it off. Revealing a crack that soon burst open to reveal the little Male Forest Dragon. However, out of his right eye socket, grew two dull burgundy mushrooms.
"Aww... poor thing, his mother must've been partially infected when she nested. So the babies are embedded with mushrooms, doesn't seem to be hurting him though, other than making him blind in that eye. The mushrooms arent glowing so it shouldnt spread either, itll just be a character feature for him"
River chuckled, poking the little dragon on the nose before lifting it up and placing it on Opals back, where it quickly cuddled into her fur and fell asleep.
Yew then turned back to Opal seriously.
"The sooner you name him the better you'll bond, and the more you feed him the more he'll like you but don't feed him for no reason, he'llget spoiled and start demanding food from the whole town. If you wanna keep him in town, he'll have to learn his manners by the time he's big. Understood?"
Rayne explained. The last thing the town needed was a food driven dragon running about with no training.

Edited at July 12, 2023 04:20 PM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 04:29 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Opal
-
The felines eyes grew soft as the little dragon cuddled up in her fur for warmth and then fell asleep. She nodded after Rayne explained what she should do and...not do. "Understood, thank you very much. Now I need to meet up with a friend for fishing, I'll come back if anything happens!".
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 06:25 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tragedy enters carefully, the strong smell of herbs making his head spin and dizzy. He decides not the spend too much time here. Slowly, he advances forward, placing the strange glowing fish on the counter before looking around. He uses his large wings to hide the sea creature, hoping he'll stay quiet.
-
"Hello? I'm looking for Rayne? Yew told me you might be interested in this funky looking fish?"
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 06:28 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rayne looked over his shoulder from what he was doing on the shelves and immediately trot over.
"Yes of course! I've been looking for a way to cure them."
-You've earned 5 pinecones-
Thr wolf immediately took the fish and set it on his counter, before a sparkle flashed in his eye as he saw the Sea Monster.
"Oh wow! You caught a Sea Monster! What a rare find! I'll pay you 100 pinecones for it! If you'd like to keep it though, Torka up at the Inn should know what they eat."
(Glowmire) Healers HutJuly 12, 2023 06:34 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tragedy pauses, natrually interested in the surplus of currency. However he glances at the sea creature and heeds Yew's words carefully before offering a smile and shaking his head polietly.
-
"I think I'll keep em' as a pet, but thank you." Tragedy murmurs. Before he can become any more tempted, he takes the pinecones and departs towards the Inn.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us