Wolf Play : All Gone | Reboot | Discussion
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
02:33:05 Redd Dead
Boe,
The leaderboard for the other factions started getting crazy too. That's why I said don't look at the current one XD. Lightbringers outperformed us this month
 Purgatory
02:32:35 Purge/Purse/Pug
Does Gwyn not drop brains? I just noticed I've been only getting bone fragments from him
 Caeruleum
02:32:25 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
Oh hi?
 Boeing
02:31:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
*change
 Boeing
02:30:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
No it's fine lol
It's been something for a while for all of us with the ridiculous Neutral leaderboard, I don't necessarily need to chance it xD
 Red River Wolves
02:29:44 Redd Dead
Boe,
Actually? I was mostly joking... but I do have 5 apples to spare for you
 Boeing
02:28:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
True true
Maybe I should... it's 5 apples though ;-;
 smartgirl12
02:28:23 
Bye chat. Have something else to do in real life.
 Blind Bat
02:27:50 I Am Vengeance
forgot how bad my wolves are at explore
 Red River Wolves
02:27:45 Redd Dead
Boe,
Yeah, but if you became a lightbringer, we'd all be in different factions. And there's a never-ending supply of darkseekers and neutrals for you to battle
 Boeing
02:26:24 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Maximizing efficiency lol
Although you need wins against other factions for the quest don't you?
 Red River Wolves
02:24:55 Redd Dead
Boe,
Says you, who is already premium XD. But you'll get reduced competition in FMC (ignore current leaderboard)
 Boeing
02:22:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
XD
Lightbringers always lose the PvP thing though lol
(it's not like I need 3 days of upgrade though :P)
 Red River Wolves
02:21:57 Redd Dead
Amy,
Simply three way multitask XD. What do you mean humans aren't meant to do that?

Boe,
Switch to Lightbringer. PvP triangle to maximize efficiency lol
 Blind Bat
02:21:43 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 16
Mushrooms Saved: 0

I'm poor again oop
 Amygdala
02:20:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am playing cards at the moment...one battle is plenty lol

But i can try if plane is patient enough
 Boeing
02:20:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
this is much more fair XD
I'll just speedrun 80 moves then I'll put some wolves up
 Red River Wolves
02:19:19 Redd Dead
Amy, Boe,
Oh wait, you can do multiple battles at once. So it'd probably be faster to fight both me and Boe at the same time, if you can spare the wolves
 smartgirl12
02:18:55 
Thanks Boeing
 Boeing
02:17:54 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
smartgirl
go to the person's den page, click Friends, then scroll to the bottom

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +5
Coyote : +4
Bobcat : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    77    78    79    80    81   ..   88 

All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey, sorry I haven't been active lately, I was a camp councelor all week. I'll post Lilah soon. I could see her taking in a kid or teenager. She'd be very caring and motherly but when they are bratty she would put them in their place. xD
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 11:41 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Black_Sands
William is most likely gonna adore that kid. Someone in the gang who he doesn't have to talk to and can sit quietly by a lake with, just perfect. He'll protect that little kid with his life. He will however leave the parenting to other people in the gang
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 01:35 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Eros
Hope you had fun there! I went to a Church Camp once and it was pretty fun. The only two poblems, were with two girls. One that kept hurting herself awfully, and the one that decided to be as bratty as possible.
-
@Roaw
That sounds perfect XD
Charlie (The kid) is very quiet, and would quite enjoy that. He'd probaly show up to the gang beginning of summer. I'll share more about him later when I have his sheet done ^^
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 02:07 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

I'm not sure how Slicker would handle dealing with a child. Depending on the teenager's age and interests, Slicker would either be like that one chaotic uncle or the stern older brother who might teach him how to gamble. Vera would just be very confused and terrified to hurt him.

Regardless of how Slicker interacts with them, I will get a post out for him and Vera shortly!

All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 02:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Black_Sand,
Thanks, I did! Yeah there were a few problems, it was a girl scout camp so all girls, most of the time they got along great. It was late at night, I was getting ready for bed when these girls ran out of their cabin screaming. It was a small moth. xD And there was this one girl who was very dramatic but other than that I loved it.
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 02:40 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Eros
They were that scared of a little moth? XD
The girls in my cabin when I went to Church camp (When I was younger) were all so violent for no reason. The one girl slapped me in the face and I hadn't even done anything, and she was the same age as me (12-13 I think)
They had some of the greatest cookies I'd ever eaten though, so that made up for it :)
-
@Determined
The chatotic uncle is always a fun set up XD

Edited at June 18, 2022 02:41 PM by Black_Sand
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 02:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Black_Sand,
Yeah, they were paranoid that there were bugs in their beds so I checked and there was nothing. Just a moth chilling in the corner and they wanted to go home. I was like, "It's going to be okay. The last day is tomorrow and then you'll see your parents."
Dang. I swear some people. Nothing like that happened at my camp. People were just dramatic sometimes. There was this very loud and rude camp counselor. She yelled at this girl for almost getting hit by a car (which I get but I could see her saying something too harsh) and the girl cried for like 2 hours straight. (She's okay though.) The rude councilor and that girl had a heart to heart dramatic conversation in the kitchen. I just got my food and headed out of there. xD and oooo cookies, gotta love them.
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 03:01 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Eros
I'm deathly scared of catipilers (Theres currently an infestation at my grandmas house, they're litteraly on every single tree.) But I wouldn't cry and beg to go home after seeing a little moth-
Its a moth. One of my classmates a few years ago was telling everyone they had been bitten by a damn butterfly :')
Dang, I feel bad for the girl that almost got hit by a car. That would be really scary. I mean, if she was being stupid and messing around on the road for no reason, yeah, scold her a bit, but maybe not to the point its just yelling to yell. She almost got hit by a car, goodness. The trauma would probaly be enough to tell her no more screwing around on the road-
And why the Kitchen? XD Thats a strange place to have that kind of conversation-
The cookies were snickerdoodes. They're a kind of cinnamon cookie and they were delicous <3
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 03:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Black_Sand,
Oh my gosh. Yeah I get how catipilers can be scary. I don't like centipedes that much. I'm not scared of moths or butterflies. I found out at camp that I'm scared of scorpions. xD This girl, like 8, put a cup over it and we got it out. Whenever someone is like, "can I squish it?" I just let it outside. I get killing coachroches though. The guts just gross me out lol.
Yeah I feel bad for her too. The camp nurse was backing out and she stepped behind the car not paying attention and the counselor snapped at her and told her to get out of the way. I wasn't there but the nurse did say that the lady was too harsh about it..
Yeah I dunno, I was just trying to get food. There weren't a lot of people in there but maybe they should've taken that outside or in a cabin.
Oh, that sounds really good!!

Edited at June 18, 2022 03:16 PM by Eros
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 03:24 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Eros
Scorpions are cool to look at, but I wouldn't want to actually be up close with a living one. Same with cockroaches. I live in the country so I haven't seen any where I live, but I went out to the city once and it was really gross. I live in an area where theres nothing too dangerous, only coyotes, bears, and foxes. There aren't too many venomous bugs or snakes either.
Honestly, that isn't too bad. At least she wasn't fooling around on the road. The cabin or outside would have been a much better place to lecture somebody, not in the middle of the Kitchen XD

Edited at June 18, 2022 03:42 PM by Black_Sand

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    77    78    79    80    81   ..   88 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us