Wolf Play : sacred | discussion
Chatbox
 Ámor
08:16:27 On haitus
@ET
xD I paid my dad every penny he spenr on it, now im focusing on paying off my car
 Eternity
08:15:32 ET
Amor
That's fair! Less debt that way, for sure haha
 Ámor
08:14:33 On haitus
@ET
i was doing online college and got bored of it so i dropped out and went full time at work
 Eternity
08:13:36 ET
Amor
I've uhh dropped out of one but I changed to another instead so I guess that doesn't really count LOL
 Ámor
08:12:50 On haitus
@ET
I dropped out of college lol
 Eternity
08:11:19 ET
Oh god no I've dropped out of enough things, can't do that again LOL
 Ámor
08:10:16 On haitus
@Et
When you said "Im dropping out" I thought you meant of college at first 😭 You can tell I just woke up
 Poe
07:47:15 
I have a pvp up if anyone is interested:)
 teddy
07:40:43 its yellow
so is life!
 Mistress Nyx
07:39:54 
My allergies are acting up :')
 Eternity
07:39:27 ET
teddy
Sorry I'm dropping in + out a lot as I'm a smidge busy.

But genuinely, I just can't believe he didn't give you a heads up or anything, that's actually really rude, especially as he essentially confirmed your plans were still on the day before. Ouch.
 teddy
07:38:25 its yellow
sorry to dump this ':)
 teddy
07:28:15 its yellow
i'm just so tired of all this shit
 teddy
07:28:02 its yellow
i don't think i want to see anyone this weekend to be honest.

and then to throw some salt in the wound a guy thats trying to be 'seeing me' asked if we could meet this weekend, but i'm so hung up on this other guy crushwise so i can't!
 teddy
07:26:35 its yellow
Et
I'm just so confused. Who says that they're really looking forward to seeing you and then give no notice that they're not going to see you at all??? and i was all excited because i havnt seen him in person since march. I even told my family that he was visiting so i had plans for the weekend, and now i want nothing less than to speak with them and say that it fell through
 Eternity
07:24:12 ET
Dude I bet. Getting stood up on plans last minute sucks on the best of days, but straight up leaving the country on no notice? Huh??

Especially with that y'know, added emotional attachment, that really sucks. I'd be more than miffed 😭
 teddy
07:20:33 its yellow
Poe & ET
It caught me so off guard. I've been stood up by the older brother on casual plans, but thats no biggy and he is a bit of a flake. The problem is that i have an uncrontrolable crush on him that i sincerely wish that i didn't, but i ultimately cannot help myself.

and to find out the morning of, when we had plans, that they had left the country ...

I'm so miffed
 Eternity
07:16:50 ET
How do you last minute change to Romania, what 😭

That is such a sudden change omg, I'm sorry.

I don't even understand how someone can even manage to change a flight that last minute.

I'm not surprised you feel abandoned, I think anyone would ;; I'd be pretty hurt too
 Poe
07:14:45 
Teddy-
Awe :( I've been in those shoes before, like getting excited to see someone and they change plans last minute. It's definitely okay if you feel frustrated because that is a very disappointing thing to happen.
 teddy
07:13:31 its yellow
funny how the winds change so fast

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 07:14 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
@day ; i was actually thinking of that bounty idea, but i think you explained it perfectly! there could be groups who heard about their immunity, and them being sent out to reach la, so those groups might go after them. but it could also be that the group doesn't know about these bounties or at least doesn't know who put the bounties on their heads, but it could also be from the military (which they wouldn't know, of course - they're away from everyone who would know anything like that). they could run into groups going after them, or they could run into a few wanderes who are just like 'you heard about the immune people? yeah, there's a bounty out for them' so they become more wary of people.

please feed more ideas if you have them! :D
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 07:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo! That sounds good! Now here me out when I say this, but what if the government was also testing them and trying to pick out the weak from the strong... by sending some specialized infected that they modified with som genetics and maybe a little tech to make them stronger as well as controllable from a long distance! So basically some might have some mechanical or mutated body parts that give them an edge. It would also be cool if they beat one that was partially mechanical and found like initials or a government/ illegal lab symbol that may help them find the truth to what happend and what may lie ahead!
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 07:50 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
@day ; that actually sounds super neat! but rather than being mechanical, what if it was just a different variation of the infected? we already know that in this world the infected are actually quite smart, fast, and strong, but they could create a different variant of infected that they set out. this illegal lab might have 'branded' the new species of infected if that makes sense? or maybe some sort of band that basically shows that specific lab made them
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo!! That could definitely be good! Like maybe they make a dog version that have a great sense of smell and hearing, but it's blind. So the gang comes up with the thought of calling them "blind-hounds" like blood-hounds, but you know, blind!
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 08:26 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
@day ; yesss! that would be very neat to see :D
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 08:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh lord...I just got the best and worst idea.... what if there was a cobra version! Like Cobras it can spit venom, but it's venom is acidic, and if it gets on you, it won't kill you but it will hurt like hell! And it won't stop attacking till it's dead!!!

Edited at May 1, 2021 08:44 PM by Day R Survivors
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 08:47 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
@day ; i could imagine that! the infection could spread new ways through that apart from bites/scratches and such. :D
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 09:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Also what if there was a human one, but it hade weird bubble looking sores on its body, and when they hit it it pops and sprays that acid!
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Also what if there was a human one, but it hade weird bubble looking sores on its body, and when they hit it it pops and sprays that acid!
sacred | discussionMay 1, 2021 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Also what if there was a human one, but it hade weird bubble looking sores on its body, and when the sores get hit, they pop and sprays that acid!

Edited at May 1, 2021 09:37 PM by Day R Survivors

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us