Drunken seas
05:32:42 Pera
Thanks Ibuki!
 IbukiMiodaKin
05:31:51 
Pera I think sales since that's where I had posted
 Drunken seas
05:29:59 Pera
Are we allowed to post looking-for art ads in main chat? Or is that a sales chat thing?
 limbo
05:22:28 ZD
Urux,
it's still cute!! i feel you though. i want to make a matching avi/banner but its so much effort lol
 Urux
05:20:57 Urox
Limbo
Oh thank you haha, it's nothing fancy. I just disliked having the basic one, I made it with Canva :') I need to actually draw myself an avi
 limbo
05:19:29 ZD
Urux,
*^* you're too sweet aha
i love your avi by the way! the pattern is dope and i love the skelly hands!!
 Urux
05:16:12 Urox
Limbo
I think it all looks great together!
 limbo
05:13:43 ZD
Urux,
thank you!! :'D
i like my current palette too much to change it for a Halloween one, so i figured a header was good enough lol
 Urux
05:11:54 Urox
Limbo
It looks so cute! Also that profile picture is to DIE for
 limbo
05:07:51 ZD
i got a ghostly header for Halloween .w.
 Urux
04:05:05 Urox
Final Boy licks an icicle and gets their tongue stuck to it.

An icicle? In summer, sir where are you?
 starmutt
03:55:11 marsh | they/it
first somewhat completed palette
minus wolf info and everywhere on the site i didnt look yet xD
 Arachne
03:54:40 Ara/Kat
marsh
it looks so pretty pretty
 starmutt
03:52:46 marsh | they/it
my page is pink :3
 Karou
03:50:58 
redd,
i've been so unlucky with these shits, they only give me trash. 100+ geodes opened and all I've got to show are 3 dyes lol (not even the dyes I want, all I asked for was ONE eye dye)
 Arachne
03:45:25 Ara/Kat
just had the luckiest game of relic memory yet if i hadnÂ’t have hesitated from shock i mightÂ’ve beat 12 seconds
 Red River Wolves
03:45:15 Redd Dead
Karou,
Yeah that's probably wise. I don't have any right now, but I'll probably sell any ones I get
 Echo Eclipse
03:42:07 Echo | Thunder
Marsh
Thanks
 Karou
03:41:31 
redd,
no I'm stopping until december lol I have customs to make :')
sell 'em lol
 starmutt
03:41:14 marsh | they/it
7:45am give or take

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
Cheetah : -3
Rattlesnake : +4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    64    65    66    67    68   ..   88 

All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 03:00 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Map of the area past DeadRise Mountains:
Had difficulties naming everything, so don't mind shitty names like Sandlake XD I was using a generator to help me-
I'm pretty bad at naming towns, but I tried to make them all different. Gang names were also pretty hard.
Any of these towns are open to you guys (Except Purepoint, that ones off limits-)
You can make your characters be from there, have family there, ect. Purepoint is an extremly important town in my story so it would be difficult. I guess if your intrested from having your character be from there though, PM me for details. I don't want to spoil too much backstory :')
All gangs are also open as well! (Except the O'Conners, they're also important to me. And Philip's Gang dosen't even really exsist anymore so thats also off)
I'll probaly try making descriptions for all these towns and gangs, so if anyone wants to help for PM me :3

Edited at June 7, 2022 03:06 PM by Black_Sand
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 03:10 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
I love! I really wish I had the motivation to do that stuff. I've done it for one world, Ibrelion, which is a medieval world that I haven't touched in a while but I do have some characters for it :") Regardless, everything looks good!

I would love to maybe open up slots later down the line for the ranches (like big families, ranch hands, etc) and incorporating them into the RP some how.
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 03:16 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Shit, Ollie already has a super big family. Thats why I said Purepoint was off limits XD
His family owns the town, but hes not very proud of it. He had a whole arc around it, that hasn't really ended, so maybe that?
Purepoint is a large mining town, run by the O'Conner's (When you say you're not going to spoil anything, but then you do- and this is also where the O'Conners gang comes from)
But pretty much, Ollie uses an allias. Big stuff about that town will soon be revealed, but I'mma stop spoiling backstories now. Even though I'm going to spoil stuff in the towns description anyway.
But imagine having 13 siblings-
I made mistakes writing his story :')
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 03:19 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Interesting. I don't always make my character's families be known, not necessarily to them, but I always focus on the character rather than their family unless someone in their family plays a larger role (for example, Lotte needing Stefan during her last marriage [which I've never even mentioned]). Just things like that lmao
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 03:26 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
I made sure to make sure all of Ollie's siblings played a role in his backstory. All had different opions, and a different way of doing things. I wanted to give Ollie a big family, but in the end it sorta ended up as thirteen siblings because I had my brothers both randomely pick a one digit number, added both together, and that was how many siblings Ollie would get. XD
Ollie's siblings played a large role in his desicions, personality, and the impact of the rest of the family. Half are still at Purepoint and the other half have split off to do their own thing. I've made them all TH profiles, so maybe I'll eventually share those ^^
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 03:30 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
I've never made a character with a big family, let alone making them a huge deal in their life. And I figured with Steffan and Lotte that they could possibly be more reliant on each other unknowingly rather than making them stuck like glue. Stefan is a shitty person, and while Lotte doesn't want to be around him, she recognizes his grief regardless.
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 03:34 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Making big families is pretty hard, and I haven't made one before now. Most of them probaly won't be too relevant to Ollie in this roleplay, but a few of them would deffidentaly show up, espically if they all went to Purepoint. Out of all of them Martha and Emmet would be most likely to show up multiple times, because they're the ones closest to Ollie, and my favorites :)
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 04:09 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay 1, love that the thread is up yay!
2, Amazing map Sands and Ollie has 13 siblings?? :0 I have a character with 4 siblings and I thought that was a lot heh.. xD
And lastly 3, Updated William's character sheet, page four in the sign up thread if anyones interested :)
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 04:12 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Roaw
XD thank you! and yeah, Ollie has a lot of siblings-
I thought having four siblings was a lot too. I had my brothers pick out how many siblings he would have and this was the scary end result :')
I'll go look at WIlliam's sheet!
All Gone | Reboot | DiscussionJune 7, 2022 04:24 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Roaw
I just read William's sheet, and I realized that both him and Ollie are missing an eye :')
I re-designed Ollie a bit to match his story.
I can sense a friendship sparking. And the art for William is very well done! He reminds me of Andy from ToyStory XD

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    64    65    66    67    68   ..   88 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us