Wolf Play : Help a Chuunibyou || Discussion
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
04:48:43 Cae, Blue
Only 7h til puppy boom!! Time to pass out so im awake for it lmao
 Red River Wolves
04:48:13 Redd Dead
ky,
Well that makes sense. More rats can live in the same space as a human. I'd be surprised if it was the other way around
 SpookyPaws
04:48:04 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
ET
Oh man, that's wilddd

Ky
I need to know now T-T xD
 Boeing
04:47:51 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
At least the sheep here still outnumber the rats
 SpiritGuardian
04:47:37 Mr palette guy
Oh shit i was changing the wrong form 💀
 kycantina
04:46:54 ky but it's spooky
There was a headline in my city that rats outnumber residents 3:1 after covid
 Boeing
04:46:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
What Red said
It's the rat's place
 Sassy Otaku
04:46:23 Chuuya/Ruggie
Can't wait to apply to new jobs out of spite
 SpookyPaws
04:45:59 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Opossums look kind of like rats and are pretty large, sort of cat-sized

We have a few that hang around in our bushes and my dog is always obsessed with marking over their scent XD
 Red River Wolves
04:45:46 Redd Dead
Then that wasn't your place; that was the rats' place and you were just living in it
 kycantina
04:45:40 ky but it's spooky
Ed, I have so many apartment horror stories lol
 limbo
04:45:29 ZD
i love rats, but wild rats are something different. i had one jump off my boot and climb my leg once LMAO
 Malcuth
04:45:25 Wander
Cat sized rats are real. When I was in middle school I went into a haunted abandoned house in the neighborhood and there were some ungodly sized rats inside
 Eternity
04:44:44 ET
nono they were rats they were just really big. We don't have opossums or possums here.

Cat sized is maybe a mild exaggeration but dear god were they huge
 Red River Wolves
04:44:11 Redd Dead
I'm sorry, what? Cat-sized rats?
 SpookyPaws
04:43:51 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
opossums?
 kycantina
04:42:59 ky but it's spooky
For a while we thought my roommate was making it up because he was the only one who heard it
 Eternity
04:42:35 ET
My last place had cat sized rats in it LOL
 SpookyPaws
04:41:26 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
No idea how I'm going to survive an apartment if I can ever manage to afford to finally leave my parents' house LMAO
y'all have some WILD stories
 Salem
04:41:07 
Support?
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +2
Vicuna Wolf : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 29, 2022 12:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
it'd probably start raining bad shit, like acid or something. i don't know if it'd be less severe because the gods are just starting to wake up, or more severe that it'll be later on because the gods are still struggling to regain their bearings and there won't be some who'll be solely dedicated to keeping the weather under control yet.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 29, 2022 12:56 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
considering how when they weren't awake there was terrible weather and lightning so clearly it doesn't have much of an effect on output, i'd say that it would probably be more severe before. it might go like more -> less -> eventually more than ever if some gods decide that without UG they want to go apeshit and make things worse on purpose and we want to keep things interesting.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 29, 2022 02:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
y'all help me i can't muse myself up to finish Sage's sheet
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 29, 2022 02:13 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
just turn everything else off xo
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 29, 2022 03:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
anyone have any ideas for character relations? :P

@omega
i recall you saying something about shipping a certain someone (:
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 29, 2022 07:07 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Honestly I don't think Bass would get sponsored. He's too much of a skeptic, and would probably just go with both "what's in it for you?" and "I've got my guns, thanks" so unless a god manages to slap him in the face with a random power, he'll be the only one without abilities-

Criminal-

Hmmm... I can invent some for Sebastaen. Sásta might be a minute, since she'll find 'em later. Maybe the group hides under a random overhang that happens to be in front of a shop, and she's on break or something minding her own business when Sasha suddenly points to her and says "I choose you!"

Bass and Kage would definitely have the time of their lives once Bass finds out he won't be able to be left alone.

He'd see Sasha as not knowing anything, because she's a psychotic little kid who thinks she's chosen. He would not like her. Or listen to her. He'd go with the group because more sensible people would-

Bass would probably hate how Cain is so moral and petty and good and Bass should definitely not be Neutral Evil, nope

For Sásta, he'd probably just find her mildly amusing but bothersome. He'd respect Victor, not that he'd ever say that to the kid. Ashara would probably annoy him with her repetition and utter delight in children.

Aries would practically be his best friend. They could sit on the side and angrily watch the rest of the group for no reason-

For now, I think that's everyone, ha. Maybe we should try to balance out genders, though, since there's a lot of men-

Edited at May 29, 2022 07:08 PM by Ebanon
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 29, 2022 11:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
just realized that i have like. 10 paragraphs of Sage's appearance and i never once mentioned his hair :)
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 29, 2022 11:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@ebanon
honestly, i think there'll definitely be points where they'll both consider it because HaC is NOT kind to anyone, and having an ability is EXTREMELY useful. but that's for later on-- we're nowhere near the point where the gods have the power to grant blessings just yet, so it's a thing we can contemplate later LOLOLOL

literally how Sasha will pick everyone else LMAOOOO. just "hmmm... you look interesting... join my party or else, bitch."

DAMN THE ADULTS REALLY AINT LIKING SASHA, HUH? perfectly understandable, though. she's a perfect irritable little fuckhead.

also. poor Cain. Cain's really getting bullied here B')

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 30, 2022 10:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
whacking my brain several times to just cooperate and let me finish Sage's sheet.

Sage is just. fighting me right now, i swear to God.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 30, 2022 11:18 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I was rereading over Aries and I have realized I may have forgotten stuff. Nothing that changes him too much, just some stuff that gives him some angst. Like a history with hallucinations and intrusive thoughts. You know, not much. Just stuff that would allow me to make him question reality a bit more.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us