10:34:48 Dusky | Dusk
Poe,
I think I'll go with Achillea :D
 Saint
10:34:42 
also just got a slither score of 71!!!
 Saint
10:34:27 
kira but i might start again, because my SVs have song names, maybe i will do explore wolves as a new theme
 Duskfall
10:34:13 Dusky | Dusk
Poe,
:o Thats pretty, also thank you. :) wolfparty gave me her
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:34:07 
What does "AC" mean when people are describing wolves? I just bought a new pup that says that.
 Poe
10:33:48 
Duskfall-
Or Achillea
 Poe
10:32:47 
Duskfall-
Maybe Anise? She's very pretty by the way
 Aaron Burr Sir
10:32:21 
I suppose these pack colors will suit me for a week xD I omly changed it a thousand times.. It doesn't fit my pack theme though so it will not stay around
 Eternity
10:32:11 ET
BJake
Well, maybe, they'll be open if I can get enough of my classwork done LMAO

Wilvy
WHAT. Share the knowledge, bless me with the happenings.
 Duskfall
10:28:59 Dusky | Dusk
-WP Click-
Name suggestions?
Anything organic sounding
 Demon Mistress
10:26:32 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Fair enough then
 Dark sky
10:25:32 Sky but spooky - she
fog oh okay thanks! on the explore grind then! XD
 Fog of War
10:24:55 Fog
Dark sky, they reach Death grip (DG) at 925 BE
 Saint
10:22:44 
kira
im not sure, i guess because i keep saying ill clear out my den and keep like 6 but otherwise start over, but get too attached and just wait for them to die off while buying new wolves all the time so its an endless cycle
 Dark sky
10:22:10 Sky but spooky - she
When do your wolves reach death grip? Mine are on 850 right now and im wondering :)
 Apothecary
10:21:43 Medicinally Autistic
An opossum died at my job. Ate our blue fly killer on the ground
 Demon Mistress
10:19:47 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Oh why?
 Saint
10:19:28 
kira
ohh i like that! i used to do themes but gave up lol, now i rarely name pups

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -5
Jackal : -2
Coyote : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 17, 2022 02:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im fine with Plot 2.
1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 17, 2022 02:59 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty ^^
~ Is everyone satisfied with their shifter species from Plot 2?
~ What time period would the RP be in? (The present, Modern times, Medieval, etc.)
~ Everyone satisfied with the gender roles?
1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 17, 2022 03:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes I'm satisfied, and present for me is prefered

Nevaehina's Den said:
Alrighty ^^
~ Is everyone satisfied with their shifter species from Plot 2?
~ What time period would the RP be in? (The present, Modern times, Medieval, etc.)
~ Everyone satisfied with the gender roles?

1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 17, 2022 03:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok I'm ganna get started on my character sheet
1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 17, 2022 03:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Here's the character sheet I'll be useing
Feel free to use it
Name
Spices
Sexualty
Persnality
Human appearance
Ware appearance
Strengths
Weaknesses
Mate
Children
Other

Edited at January 17, 2022 03:17 PM by Flying nugget
1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 17, 2022 03:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Nika
Spices
Warefox
Sexualty
Bisexual
Persnality
Kind,sweet,loving,careing,stubborn,short tempered, and cold hearted when depressed.
Human appearance
Ware appearance
+the dark
+the moon at stars
+the wind blowing throw her hair/fur
Dislikes
-hunters
-bright places
-being lonely
-being open minded
Strengths
+strengthend in the light of the moon
+strength
+fast thinker
Weaknesses
-her depression
-loss of strength in sunlight
-blind in her right eye
Mate
N/A
Children
N/A
Scent
her scent can ragne from the sweet sent of flowers to the biter sent of the mountains wind to the salty sent of the ocean air.
Other
She lost her family at the age of 6 to a group of hunters

Edited at January 19, 2022 01:02 PM by Flying nugget
1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 17, 2022 11:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Aleksander (Aleks)
Species
Were-Tiger
Sexuality
Hetero
Personality
Aleks is a typical Russian guy. He is rough and honest with most people if he actually decides to talk. Sometimes this bluntness comes off as very abrasive and tends to make him more enemies than friends. He is a hard worker and is more the strong and silent type. As a good russian orthodox boy, he is almost always truthful and tends to respect the rules. He does have a softer side if you get to know him, but he doesn't really show that to many. He is fiercely protective and territorial of anything he sees as his own.
Human appearance
6' tall, bright silver curly hair and bright green eyes. He is fairly built as he enjoys hitting the gym on his off time. Aleks enjoys wearing jods and polo shirts along with his tall boots. He tends to wander around in a hoodie and jeans. His formal wear always consists of traditional russian wear or formal suits.
Were appearance
He is an absolutely massive white tiger. He has bold white stripes on his white pelt and bright green eyes.
Dislikes
fancy restaurants, weaklings and whiners
Strengths
+ Work Ethic
+Combat Prowess
+ Wealthy Background
Weaknesses
- His cold attitude to those he dislikes
- Territorial
- His cat often surfaces when he is in human shape, making discussions difficult
Mate
- None at the moment
Children
None
Scent:
Sunwarmed leather, dewy grass and pine
Other

Edited at January 18, 2022 07:14 PM by Feralhearted
1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 18, 2022 01:25 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Elizabeth (Ellie)
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Species:
Wereleopard (Snow Leopard subspecies)
Persnality:
Ellie is a generally quiet girl who keeps to herself and tends to be shy around others. She's an introvert, plain and simple, but will show her wild side around family and close friends. Trust and loyalty is something that she values highly and will do her best to return it to those that had given it to her. She can be very stubborn, and at times a bit childish, willing to argue to get her point across. Stress has played a big role in her life since she tends to overthink things. She doubts herself at times and does not deal well with high stress situations. Overall, she's a very caring and supportive little lady who tries to stay optimistic as best she can.
Human appearance:
Ellie's a short girl standing at 5' 2". Her build is naturally curvy and not very athletically built, though due to her shifter genes she's still considered fit. Her inky black hair reaches just below her shoulders and is usually kept out of her face. She either wears it in loose fishtail braid or in a messy bun . Her eyes are a deep shade of grey and highlighted by a few silvery specks. It reminds one of stormy grey skies. Her eyes are accompanied by long thick lashes. She has fair, pale skin, her nose being dotted with freckles . Overall, her features give way to a dainty, round appearance. She tends to wear mainly jeans, loose shirts or hoodies and a pair of sneakers. She would likely dress for practicality and would rarely dress up, only doing so for formal events.
Were- appearance:
Her shifter form mimics the general appearance of a snow leopard, though her wereleopard form is slightly bigger. Her stormy grey eyes carry over to her shifter form.
Stargazing, Children, Reading, Telling stories, Snow
Dislikes:
Crowded areas, Warm weather, Rude individuals
Strengths:
~ Great storyteller
~ Hard Worker
~ Agile
Weaknesses:
~ Avoids conflict/ confrontation
~ Stubborn
~ Thunder Storms (she's not a fan of the thunder and lightning)
Mate:
None yet
Children:
N/a
Other:
She happily helped with babysitting the young or helping them with homework. She often tells them stories about shifter legends and myths.

Edited at January 18, 2022 06:36 AM by Nevaehina's Den
1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 18, 2022 10:38 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty ^^
The character sheets are done!
Would you guys like to discuss where we'll be starting the RP? (For example: Day of the Mating Ball/ Hour or 2 prior to the ball starting)
The initial idea was for the 3 to meet for the first time at the ball... So I was thinking that the 3 are in separate rooms. Let me explain: the unmated shifters are kept separate from one another, initially staying with the unmated shifters of their own packs/ prides/ tribes (etc.) to allow for mate bonds amongst fellow pack members to happen before being introduced to other packs... gradually the unmated shifter numbers dwindle until the 'main' even of the ball. This is when the remaining unmated individuals socialize amongst the already mated and other unmated in the grand ball room.
General info regarding the mate bond:
What is a mate bond?
A bond shared between 2 individuals causing them to feel complete. Both parties will do anything for the other, protect them etc. The Second Chance Mate has been explained in the plot introductory.
How does one know who's their mate?
Usually found through scent. The scent would stand out amongst others and would usually remind them of their favourite scents/ would smell pleasing. (These can be things like: ocean breeze, pine, cigarette smoke etc.)
Mate bonds can be confirmed by physical touch, similar to pleasant electric shocks and or goose bumps.
Extra:
Individuals from the age of 20 can start attending these events, though one can start finding their mate at the age of 18. If a bond is rejected, both individuals most reject the bond and sign documentation regarding the rejection to make it politically known. (Aka divorce papers)
As a side note:
I think we should add our character's scents to the character sheets. That way it clarifies things and we could discuss the particular scent that our characters would smell on the others. ^^

Edited at January 18, 2022 10:41 AM by Nevaehina's Den
1x1x1 ware-animal poly romance rpJanuary 19, 2022 12:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok, we need a title of the rp, I was thinking but they all came out wired

Nevaehina's Den said:
Alrighty ^^
The character sheets are done!
Would you guys like to discuss where we'll be starting the RP? (For example: Day of the Mating Ball/ Hour or 2 prior to the ball starting)
The initial idea was for the 3 to meet for the first time at the ball... So I was thinking that the 3 are in separate rooms. Let me explain: the unmated shifters are kept separate from one another, initially staying with the unmated shifters of their own packs/ prides/ tribes (etc.) to allow for mate bonds amongst fellow pack members to happen before being introduced to other packs... gradually the unmated shifter numbers dwindle until the 'main' even of the ball. This is when the remaining unmated individuals socialize amongst the already mated and other unmated in the grand ball room.
General info regarding the mate bond:
What is a mate bond?
A bond shared between 2 individuals causing them to feel complete. Both parties will do anything for the other, protect them etc. The Second Chance Mate has been explained in the plot introductory.
How does one know who's their mate?
Usually found through scent. The scent would stand out amongst others and would usually remind them of their favourite scents/ would smell pleasing. (These can be things like: ocean breeze, pine, cigarette smoke etc.)
Mate bonds can be confirmed by physical touch, similar to pleasant electric shocks and or goose bumps.
Extra:
Individuals from the age of 20 can start attending these events, though one can start finding their mate at the age of 18. If a bond is rejected, both individuals most reject the bond and sign documentation regarding the rejection to make it politically known. (Aka divorce papers)
As a side note:
I think we should add our character's scents to the character sheets. That way it clarifies things and we could discuss the particular scent that our characters would smell on the others. ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us