10:25:32 Sky but spooky - she
fog oh okay thanks! on the explore grind then! XD
 Fog of War
10:24:55 Fog
Dark sky, they reach Death grip (DG) at 925 BE
 Saint
10:22:44 
kira
im not sure, i guess because i keep saying ill clear out my den and keep like 6 but otherwise start over, but get too attached and just wait for them to die off while buying new wolves all the time so its an endless cycle
 Dark sky
10:22:10 Sky but spooky - she
When do your wolves reach death grip? Mine are on 850 right now and im wondering :)
 Apothecary
10:21:43 Medicinally Autistic
An opossum died at my job. Ate our blue fly killer on the ground
 Demon Mistress
10:19:47 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Oh why?
 Saint
10:19:28 
kira
ohh i like that! i used to do themes but gave up lol, now i rarely name pups
 Spookybeast
10:18:50 Will
@Etea

Omg guess what my dude? 👀
 Demon Mistress
10:18:42 The Scary Mod
@Saint
For this round of pups and the next it'll only be Egyptian, I do themes to keep track of the generations, so I can look back and be like oh yeah that's where you came from lol.
In the future though yes!
 Saint
10:16:48 
kira will you just do egyption or other cultures too?
 Demon Mistress
10:16:26 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Thank youu
I thought it was clever for sure
 BooJake
10:15:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Eternity
Thank gods :'00
@Falling Stars
I'm bad at math ;-;
 Saint
10:13:48 
Kira ohh i love that! learning new stuff because of that lmao
 Demon Mistress
10:12:14 The Scary Mod
-WP Click-
For the new generation of names I figured I'd include a little tidbit of the god/goddesses info in their bio ^^ What do y'all think?
 Midnight Runner
10:10:06 Spirit, Wander
Which of my four pups should I keep?
 Midnight Runner
10:07:22 Spirit, Wander
Thanks! ^^
 Eternity
10:07:04 ET
Go to the lil option with your username in the top right, then down to 'manage' and right beneath it there will be 'folders'. :]
 Midnight Runner
10:05:40 Spirit, Wander
Quick question:
How do I make folders on TH?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -5
Jackal : -2
Coyote : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:51 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
gotcha! sorry for my ignorance lmao. I assume they turn into just sorta larger forms of gray wolves, and are they sentient in their wolf form? could they talk to each other, or would they sorta just be a regular canine? (I promise I'll do more than just ask questions once we get over the specifics on werewolves aha)
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 07:03 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
aha no worries, i completely understand :)

they could probably talk to each other, yeah. just to make things easier as well, ya know. there's probably some werewolf language they speak in while in their wolf forms lmao
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 07:42 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
cool cool. so on a full moon, the pack can gather in a family-owned home/collection of homes in the same area?
so perhaps there's two packs in the area? (since I'd imagine that since packs are families, we'd need to pull our characters from different packs bc,,,, potential romance stuff.) They could gather on a new moon to discuss this whole issue about the captured werewolves, and end up sending our two characters. Lemme know if you have any other ideas, though!
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 07:47 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
i like that! we can totally roll with that idea as well - it makes for better rivalry on whether or not the two can work together. they could both be heirs to be the next alphas, or completely opposite ends of the hieracy (heir and an omega, or something).
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 07:50 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
oho, that sounds fun for sure! so, I'm imagining that a werewolf pack functions much differently than a regular wolf pack, then? bc although they're family like a wolf pack, the have a sort of hierarchy? or is it moreso that they sorta just have an unsaid matriarch/patriarch/ glue of the family?
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 08:25 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
so i've always done it that there's the alphas, their heir (which would be the next alpha, probably male), and so on. the pack is made up of close family, some distant relatives as well, like second cousins or something but it's mainly instant family unless accepted otherwise. there would still be things like betas, deltas, sentinels, hunters, omegas, etc

hopefully that answers your question lmao

also, the way to become an alpha is based on bloodline.
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 08:29 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
got it! so, we could have both packs select their most competant (or most disposable) member to go find these captured werewolves - do you have a preference for your char to be an heir, a hunter, delta? and then I can just work with something that complements your char's role (be it another heir, omega, future delta, whatever)
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 08:32 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
i think i might go with the heir, actually. if that's fine with you. you could role with a lower rank or even the same for some more rivalry lmao.
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 08:37 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
awesome! I'll go for a lower-ranking individual for the drama of position difference, but they can still certainly keep that rivalry due to pack loyalties, so I'd imagine it's best of both worlds. What else do we need to figure out before creating characters? I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I'm probs missing something aha
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 08:41 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
well we could deal with pairings. personally, i think female x female would be awesome, or just a regular mxf rp because i actually haven't done one of those in a while, but it's totally up to you.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us