He just has a witch hat
 Poe
08:34:43 
Boojake-
For some reason I was expecting a curled up dog or maybe a sleeping cat
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:31:24 I eat souls, nom nom
BJake

A witch that I wouldn't burn on that stake, very nice.
 BooJake
08:26:49 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Look at him chat, he's the cutest thing I've ever seen on this planet 😭🙏🙏
 Ámor
08:18:53 On haitus
Ever since i went fulltime at work, i went from having a weekend day off every 4 months, to almost every week
 Ámor
08:16:27 On haitus
@ET
xD I paid my dad every penny he spenr on it, now im focusing on paying off my car
 Eternity
08:15:32 ET
Amor
That's fair! Less debt that way, for sure haha
 Ámor
08:14:33 On haitus
@ET
i was doing online college and got bored of it so i dropped out and went full time at work
 Eternity
08:13:36 ET
Amor
I've uhh dropped out of one but I changed to another instead so I guess that doesn't really count LOL
 Ámor
08:12:50 On haitus
@ET
I dropped out of college lol
 Eternity
08:11:19 ET
Oh god no I've dropped out of enough things, can't do that again LOL
 Ámor
08:10:16 On haitus
@Et
When you said "Im dropping out" I thought you meant of college at first 😭 You can tell I just woke up
 Poe
07:47:15 
I have a pvp up if anyone is interested:)
 teddy
07:40:43 its yellow
so is life!
 Mistress Nyx
07:39:54 
My allergies are acting up :')
 Eternity
07:39:27 ET
teddy
Sorry I'm dropping in + out a lot as I'm a smidge busy.

But genuinely, I just can't believe he didn't give you a heads up or anything, that's actually really rude, especially as he essentially confirmed your plans were still on the day before. Ouch.
 teddy
07:38:25 its yellow
sorry to dump this ':)
 teddy
07:28:15 its yellow
i'm just so tired of all this shit
 teddy
07:28:02 its yellow
i don't think i want to see anyone this weekend to be honest.

and then to throw some salt in the wound a guy thats trying to be 'seeing me' asked if we could meet this weekend, but i'm so hung up on this other guy crushwise so i can't!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 23, 2021 10:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It'd most likely be at most five days. It'd be out of character for Jairo to immediately leap back at her after such a disaster. But don't worry, I'm good at eventfulness and proper timeskipping.
-
And alright, the wolf documentary will be on pause for the moment.

Edited at October 23, 2021 10:09 PM by Edera
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 23, 2021 10:23 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would assume that it would be a few days as well. I can't see Naeva and Nakoa taking their eyes off of Atelia until they're certain that the brothers have moved on. Five to seven days should do it.
-
I will post first thing tomorrow when I'm able. The wolf documentary shall not be on pause for long
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 25, 2021 11:42 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
That was a bit of a rough post, apologies-
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 25, 2021 05:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You must have crazy high expectations because that post seemed perfect to me. :"1
-
Also my next post will be littered with timeskips. and Jairo calling his brothers "dumbass 1 and dumbass 2"
Honestly. he's being pretty "nice" to Atelia now but pretty soon, once they meet again she'll probably get a dump of it too. Lmao --But like, flirty esque.
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 25, 2021 08:42 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
lmao, probably
-
I love it. I can't wait it see it. The only difference between Atelia and Jairo's brothers is that Atelia will say some type of response back. Honestly, they're going to be a comedic duo. Dysfunctional and comedic.
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 26, 2021 08:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, perfectly imperfect. ;-;
-
Also, Jade Vs Kenze, who do you think won?--Insult wise. ;]
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 26, 2021 09:24 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Does Jairo count? We all know he's the king of insults. He completely obliterated his brothers. LMAO
-
But hmm.. Between Jade and Kenze, I'd have to go with Jade. He certainly found his voice this time around. Poor Kenze had nothing on him.
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 27, 2021 12:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
pff- nah it wouldn't be fair to include him. Also Naeva is such a boss, kind of scary. :")
When it really comes down to it, Kenze can crush a persons soul, Jade though, can expertly push his buttons. Say something about his popularity or intelligence and he'll blow. When fighting, I'd actually say they're both pretty even, Jade perhaps slightly above because of his size.
-
Once they meet, don't be surprised if Jairo turns all sinister all of a sudden. He'd definitely hold a grudge about the whole leg thing, and will want to break one of theirs in turn. Lmao. Imagine if he just led a bear to their site.
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 27, 2021 09:58 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nakoa is just along for the ride. I put him as dominant and aggressive earlier but I changed it because he seems more layed back and reserved. We both know Naeva is the one to be afraid of.

I'm tempted to see a fight between Kenze and Jade break out at one point. I wouldn't doubt that they could be mean, look at their brother x) AND LMAO imagine. Just a full grown grizzly forcing them all to move and find a new place. I can see Jairo doing that 100%.

If Naeva or Atelia found out it would just be a constant battle. He sends a bear, they send a cougar, he sends a moose stampeding their way, they send an annoying cluster of coyotes. Just on and on because they're all petty

Naeva won't be pleased when they meet. I'm thinking Atelia could persuade her. Though regardless, she'll be snapping at everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if she loses her voice.

Edited at October 27, 2021 10:00 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionOctober 29, 2021 01:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, it'll be ridiculous. But I don't think Jairo will just out right walk up to the three and be like "I'm back bitches"
-
He'd lure Atelia his way with discreet scent marking or some type of vocalization. Then he'd for sure send her back with his smell all over her, a gift.
Or maybe he wouldn't send her back at all, who knows. But what I do know is that the gist of their secret rendezvous will just be him ordering Atelia to catch a bunch of rabbits for them before they die. lmao
-
Also, sorry for this late reply. I've been sick. I dont know when I'll get my post out, maybe tonight. For now imma just be chilling on webtoon.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us