Wolf Play : sock monkey x queen.
Chatbox
 Duskfall
10:34:13 Dusky | Dusk
Poe,
:o Thats pretty, also thank you. :) wolfparty gave me her
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:34:07 
What does "AC" mean when people are describing wolves? I just bought a new pup that says that.
 Poe
10:33:48 
Duskfall-
Or Achillea
 Poe
10:32:47 
Duskfall-
Maybe Anise? She's very pretty by the way
 Aaron Burr Sir
10:32:21 
I suppose these pack colors will suit me for a week xD I omly changed it a thousand times.. It doesn't fit my pack theme though so it will not stay around
 Eternity
10:32:11 ET
BJake
Well, maybe, they'll be open if I can get enough of my classwork done LMAO

Wilvy
WHAT. Share the knowledge, bless me with the happenings.
 Duskfall
10:28:59 Dusky | Dusk
-WP Click-
Name suggestions?
Anything organic sounding
 Demon Mistress
10:26:32 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Fair enough then
 Dark sky
10:25:32 Sky but spooky - she
fog oh okay thanks! on the explore grind then! XD
 Fog of War
10:24:55 Fog
Dark sky, they reach Death grip (DG) at 925 BE
 Saint
10:22:44 
kira
im not sure, i guess because i keep saying ill clear out my den and keep like 6 but otherwise start over, but get too attached and just wait for them to die off while buying new wolves all the time so its an endless cycle
 Dark sky
10:22:10 Sky but spooky - she
When do your wolves reach death grip? Mine are on 850 right now and im wondering :)
 Apothecary
10:21:43 Medicinally Autistic
An opossum died at my job. Ate our blue fly killer on the ground
 Demon Mistress
10:19:47 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Oh why?
 Saint
10:19:28 
kira
ohh i like that! i used to do themes but gave up lol, now i rarely name pups
 Spookybeast
10:18:50 Will
@Etea

Omg guess what my dude? 👀
 Demon Mistress
10:18:42 The Scary Mod
@Saint
For this round of pups and the next it'll only be Egyptian, I do themes to keep track of the generations, so I can look back and be like oh yeah that's where you came from lol.
In the future though yes!
 Saint
10:16:48 
kira will you just do egyption or other cultures too?
 Demon Mistress
10:16:26 The Scary Mod
@Saint
Thank youu
I thought it was clever for sure
 BooJake
10:15:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Eternity
Thank gods :'00
@Falling Stars
I'm bad at math ;-;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -5
Jackal : -2
Coyote : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:13 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
ah, gotcha! wanna stick the the pack in the north american region, then? that way there's a natural place the pack could be.

since this is a futuristic earth (but not too far in the future), should we specify countries/regions that they're in, assuming those countries are still around? or stuff like the name of the orginization that experimented on the werewolves, that sort of thing? (so sorry if I'm not making too much sense, I'm a little tired lmao)

Edited at December 27, 2021 06:14 PM by sock monkey
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:16 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
yeah, that'll work :)

we for sure could! i have no idea what to name the organization that is experimenting on the werewolves, but i think that we can at least specify general regions. that way we have an idea of what to expect. and even with it being a bit into the future, we could also mention things like the climate changing in certain places as well if we want to go that far. (no worries lmao)
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:21 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
yep, that sounds good! we can say that the U.S. is still around, and that's where they are. they could even be near the u.s./canada border. the place where werewolves are being held could be nevada/utah, or even way down in arizona or mexico. It really depends on the distance we want the characters to travel! would they have access cars/ planes/transport like that? bc that'll help us decide locations I think.
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:24 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
i think seattle, washington would be a good place to put them. at least that's what comes to mind. they could be traveling to, say, mexico? that way there's a bunch of distance to cover + we could easily have the facility be hidden if we feel like we need more time developing the characters before they get there. they would probably have access to that stuff, but maybe in this futuristic world, most of that stuff has been taken away because all major cities have super close buildings that would just make everything in walking distance? but it would still be possible.
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:28 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
yeah, that sounds great! we could also pursue the climate crisis bit, and have there some be general issues with transportation due to fires, floods, whatever - inability for airtravel due to storms, that sort of thing. perhaps they also really don't own cars, because they live in a smaller community/city that doesn't require it? and so we'll have some time for the story to develop as they figure out how to get to mexico.
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:30 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
i love that! i think that's great :) do you think that mexico would really even be a country anymore, or could it be more of a wasteland, hence why the werewolves were taken there? very few people still live there normally, and their civilizations are constantly failing or are slow to develop properly.
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:32 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
that sounds great - the wasteland idea is neat for sure!
since I think we got the basics of their location/journey established, we should probs work on their pack and whatnot. I've never read/written stories involving werewolves and have no idea how they would work - are they sort of like familial units living in the woods, or like a family that lives somewhat near each other, but each individual has their own life, a job, etc.?

Edited at December 27, 2021 06:35 PM by sock monkey
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:40 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
well, we can sorta do whatever. i commonly see that a pack will live in a huge mansion in the middle of a forest, normally tucked away. for this, we could do something a bit different if you'd prefer. i like the idea that they all live their separate lives to say the least, living a normal 'human' life as much as they can. i would assume that they live relatively close.

we can sorta do whatever, to be honest :P
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:42 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
alright! I'm kinda leaning with the idea that they all live in the same area generally, and get together often (maybe it's a full moon thing? idk how that works lmao), but they really only live their own life with their own aspirations and jobs! also, they turn on a full moon, right? do they have any voluntairy ability to turn into wolves/do they have memory/control during that time?

Edited at December 27, 2021 06:43 PM by sock monkey
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:46 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
that works just fine for me :)

as for their turning, i normally do it to where they do always turn on a full moon, but if under stress, angry, upset, etc, they may turn involuntarily. nobody really knows why that happens, it just does, so they just let it happen. they normally do remember what happens before they turn, but not during their time as a wolf, especially when they turn when under stress, etc. sometimes bits and pieces may come back to them eventually.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us