Wolf Play : Desert Wars | Discussion
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
03:01:40 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Poe

The hetero eyes look better than either in my opinion, but I guess gold if you really want them changed
 Poe
02:54:49 
-WP Click-
Gold or green eyes?
 Salem
02:53:26 
Paranormal rp
-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
02:53:22 Mr palette guy
mh I like this palette.
I did good with it.
 ZWolvez
02:48:34 ZWolfie
Hi! If you want, please check out my pack's story it's in my blog. Thanks! And if you don't it's okay too. Have a nice day... Or night!
 Transcendence
02:45:22 anti gen ai
RIP my browser all the tabs of stables to steal from ;_;
 Spookybeast
02:43:45 Will
@Spirit

Sighs

I may not have a car for a week or two

But I have a cute palette lmao :')
 Transcendence
02:43:42 anti gen ai
We raiding each other back in HEE 😭
 SpiritGuardian
02:41:28 Mr palette guy
wilverbeast,
so screwed up im sorry
 Spookybeast
02:37:16 Will
@Spirit

I'm so pissed - we literally got it back from the shop *yesterday*

Which I paid for 💀
 SpiritGuardian
02:35:48 Mr palette guy
Wilverbeast,
oh shit
 Transcendence
02:35:41 anti gen ai
I think its splash white too
 Transcendence
02:35:03 anti gen ai
Chimera HEE horse 😭
-Click-
 Spookybeast
02:34:50 Will
Guess who's brother just crashed her car 😍✌️
 Amygdala
02:29:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fox
It took me the whole month to get that XD

FMC helped a lot honestly
 Mount Lambda
02:28:56 Lambda
Oh my god, yesterday i did not log in for the first time in a loong time and my wolf was on the spotlight and I missed it :(
 Foxspirit
02:28:55 Fox,HA, she/her <
Amy
Damn T-T
Wish I had that much lol
 Amygdala
02:27:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 37
Mushrooms: 207
Mushrooms Saved: 49,000

Only 1k mush left to reach my goal XD
 SpiritGuardian
02:22:06 Mr palette guy
fuck i hate changing font colors ;-; its so tedious,
i should have read the form before making them grey
 distant-screams
02:20:10 katy | beetle
it should not be this hard to find a good TH profile code for a black and red OC e.e there's hundreds of options but none of them fit his /vibe/ lmao

sometimes i wish i could code </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : +1
Polar Bear : -4
Wolverine : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   22 

Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 03:37 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm not very smart okay XD I forgot
maybe she hasn't. Maybe Ethan over heard? Or there are rumors?
Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nono- I said that ANY cubs, not that cubs were on the way.
Or at least that's what I mean- xd Sorry if you thought I meant that he knew. It was just rumored that if Acantha had any, they would be the heirs, not Kovanu's.

Edited at November 27, 2021 08:35 AM by iArema
Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:36 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Cirxus and Acantha met before she was Queen. Polly and I have a whole backstory to them. Once she was given the role as Queen, she allowed Crixus and his cousin, Davu, to join the pride. However, Crixus has never desired the throne, and doesn't particularly want to lead in general. So it wasn't given to him because he wasn't suited to the role, but more so because he didn't want it, or wasn't there at the time to receive it.

You would have to ask Polly for the exact reason and timeline of why Acantha chose who she did and when.

iArema said:
It would explain it if the Queen chose, since Ethan isn't a very nice lion, so she chose Kovanu before she met Crixus and decided not to give Crixus the throne and just have him as her mister/mate instead of king.

Imperial Sands said:

iArema said:
I'll certainly have to read the latest posts before I can try.
I want to find a reason that Kovanu was Kinged instead of Ethan, but I don't know how it would be.

Imperial Sands said:

iArema said:
I believe that'll do me good for first post. ^^
Ethan and Kovanu should have a bit of brother time, if you'd like.

If you guys want, you can def send Crixus to gather the lionesses so you two can post together for the two to bond?

It probably has more to do with Acantha and the previous leads than either of the males himself. Acantha was the Heir who the Pride was left to. I imagine she chose someone who she was compatable with and thought would lead beside or behind her, but never try to lead over her since Crixus never desired the throne.

Acantha would have chosen Kovanu because of his large size and, generally, he seems more compatible to her than Ethan. Crixus never desired the throne, so she wouldn't force it upon him, so Kovanu would have been her next option.
Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:40 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bloodrose Ice said:
Hatari is just, man this poor lady can't catch a break. I love the idea of her crushing on Crixus and not knowing how to act

Oooh, Possessive Acantha(TM) time?? xD
Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Well, Ethan would blame Acantha because that's not what Ethan thinks. And he believes that he is more capable then Kovanu.

Acantha would have chosen Kovanu because of his large size and, generally, he seems more compatible to her than Ethan. Crixus never desired the throne, so she wouldn't force it upon him, so Kovanu would have been her next option.

Edited at November 27, 2021 08:43 AM by iArema
Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:41 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

iArema said:
Or at least that's what I mean- xd Sorry if you thought I meant that he knew. It was just rumored that if Acantha had any, they would be the heirs, not Kovanu's.

Ah, apologies. It seemed like you were saying that he knew of Acantha's pregnancy.
Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:46 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I love all the drama :) now we just need it for the Desert Pride.
Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I wasn't trying to make it that way, I was trying to make it seem like he was downgrading Crixus and bettering Kovanu because of their mutual dislike for each other.
I knew she was preggo but I couldn't remember if the news was out so I just made it seem like he was being rude.

Polly said:

iArema said:

Ah, apologies. It seemed like you were saying that he knew of Acantha's pregnancy.

Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:49 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

iArema said:
Well, Ethan would blame Acantha because that's not what Ethan thinks. And he believes that he is more capable then Kovanu.

I would adore Ethan speaking up to Acantha. Or Crixus telling Acantha the things Ethan said. I just.. I want her to split him off from the group and remind him that making an enemy of her is making a dangerous one- xD

"You may be the Second Male, and you may be the blood of Kovanu, but remember, Ethan, it is I who is Queen. It is I who truly rules the lionesses. Make an enemy of your leader, and you make enemies of the subjects. Be careful."

Something like that xD

Desert Wars | DiscussionNovember 27, 2021 08:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
An answer to the previous question.
Ethan might think that Crixus had something to do with Acantha's choice of King, since they didn't like each other, and that he should've been throne instead, but likes his brother enough to be on his side and think that it's all Crixus's fault.

Imperial Sands said:
I love all the drama :) now we just need it for the Desert Pride.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us