Wolf Play : Self Preservation | Discussion
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
03:01:40 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Poe

The hetero eyes look better than either in my opinion, but I guess gold if you really want them changed
 Poe
02:54:49 
-WP Click-
Gold or green eyes?
 Salem
02:53:26 
Paranormal rp
-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
02:53:22 Mr palette guy
mh I like this palette.
I did good with it.
 ZWolvez
02:48:34 ZWolfie
Hi! If you want, please check out my pack's story it's in my blog. Thanks! And if you don't it's okay too. Have a nice day... Or night!
 Transcendence
02:45:22 anti gen ai
RIP my browser all the tabs of stables to steal from ;_;
 Spookybeast
02:43:45 Will
@Spirit

Sighs

I may not have a car for a week or two

But I have a cute palette lmao :')
 Transcendence
02:43:42 anti gen ai
We raiding each other back in HEE 😭
 SpiritGuardian
02:41:28 Mr palette guy
wilverbeast,
so screwed up im sorry
 Spookybeast
02:37:16 Will
@Spirit

I'm so pissed - we literally got it back from the shop *yesterday*

Which I paid for 💀
 SpiritGuardian
02:35:48 Mr palette guy
Wilverbeast,
oh shit
 Transcendence
02:35:41 anti gen ai
I think its splash white too
 Transcendence
02:35:03 anti gen ai
Chimera HEE horse 😭
-Click-
 Spookybeast
02:34:50 Will
Guess who's brother just crashed her car 😍✌️
 Amygdala
02:29:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fox
It took me the whole month to get that XD

FMC helped a lot honestly
 Mount Lambda
02:28:56 Lambda
Oh my god, yesterday i did not log in for the first time in a loong time and my wolf was on the spotlight and I missed it :(
 Foxspirit
02:28:55 Fox,HA, she/her <
Amy
Damn T-T
Wish I had that much lol
 Amygdala
02:27:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 37
Mushrooms: 207
Mushrooms Saved: 49,000

Only 1k mush left to reach my goal XD
 SpiritGuardian
02:22:06 Mr palette guy
fuck i hate changing font colors ;-; its so tedious,
i should have read the form before making them grey
 distant-screams
02:20:10 katy | beetle
it should not be this hard to find a good TH profile code for a black and red OC e.e there's hundreds of options but none of them fit his /vibe/ lmao

sometimes i wish i could code </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : +1
Polar Bear : -4
Wolverine : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   20 

Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The only reason why maybe not Cal is because Cal dislikes loud people and Ami is very loud- Though maybe they dislike those type of people because they remind them of Ami or something lmao
-
Oh that would be hilarious and adorable if Addie does that! What does Noah's thing mean by Spy though? lol

Cicatrize said:

Overthink101 said:
Oh I could totally imagine him thinking that at first, probably staring at him for a bit cause he's hot and then trying to flirt before hearing the age gap and apologizing because a 17 year age gap is a bit extreme to people, you know?
--
Oooo, who did you have in mind for this idea? It would certainly add some spice. Maybe they tried to convince him to join with the rogues and he refused and that's why they broke up?

Yes!!! Either that or Cal just ghosted him. Cal is the ghosting type 🤔 I'm thinking Noah might crush on him or Addie tries to set the two up.

Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:59 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Wanderlust said:
Sir,
Well to Ellie, the reasoning of Sam's death (the brother figure) is unknown. It was super sudden, and she was there when it happened, and he was bludgeoned to death right in front of her. Canonically, it was a man who did it, but for the sake of the RP, it can easily change.

Ellie still isn't entirely sure who has done it. In her own time, she's been trying to put pieces and such to try and figure it out, and none of the faces look familiar because all she was focused on was just trying to get out of there alive. Maybe Sam could've been the killer of someone close to her, but had to kill said someone under harsh circumstances? I dunno-

Maybe the person threatened Ellie, and she wanted to save Ellie's life over her brother's. For some reason someone wanted Ellie's brother dead, and wouldn't give up, so the friend makes the choise to save the sibling they are willing to spare. How close is Ellie to her brother?

If you want to keep to canon, we could go the platonic friend route, and the killer can be a man. I might use Aztiello then, because he needs a reason to be blackmailed.
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 11:00 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Overthink101 said:
The only reason why maybe not Cal is because Cal dislikes loud people and Ami is very loud- Though maybe they dislike those type of people because they remind them of Ami or something lmao
-
Oh that would be hilarious and adorable if Addie does that! What does Noah's thing mean by Spy though? lol

Cicatrize said:

Overthink101 said:
Oh I could totally imagine him thinking that at first, probably staring at him for a bit cause he's hot and then trying to flirt before hearing the age gap and apologizing because a 17 year age gap is a bit extreme to people, you know?
--
Oooo, who did you have in mind for this idea? It would certainly add some spice. Maybe they tried to convince him to join with the rogues and he refused and that's why they broke up?

Yes!!! Either that or Cal just ghosted him. Cal is the ghosting type 🤔 I'm thinking Noah might crush on him or Addie tries to set the two up.

He's hired by royalty or nobles to spy on others for military or eprosnal reasons 🥸 And yes definitely. Cal would be the type to hate something just because it reminds him of someone.
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 11:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ahh nice, nice-
-
Yeah, Cal could totally work then. The two got into a fight whenever Cal tried to convince Ami to join the rogues with him and so the two broke up and now Cal hates loud people XD And now Addie is trying to set up Noah and Ami because yes lol

Cicatrize said:

Overthink101 said:
-

Cicatrize said:

Overthink101 said:
--

He's hired by royalty or nobles to spy on others for military or eprosnal reasons 🥸 And yes definitely. Cal would be the type to hate something just because it reminds him of someone.

Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 11:11 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Overthink101 said:
Ahh nice, nice-
-
Yeah, Cal could totally work then. The two got into a fight whenever Cal tried to convince Ami to join the rogues with him and so the two broke up and now Cal hates loud people XD And now Addie is trying to set up Noah and Ami because yes lol

Cicatrize said:

Overthink101 said:
-

Cicatrize said:

Overthink101 said:
--

Deal 😎 and since ethereal NPCs anyone can play them. Just follow the personality.
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 11:15 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Niceee, bruh this is gonna be so much fun to play out lmao- Someone's gotta help me with this though, since playing all the NPCs involved all the time is gonna be a challenge even for me XD
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 11:21 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sir Froggington said:

Wanderlust said:
Sir,
Well to Ellie, the reasoning of Sam's death (the brother figure) is unknown. It was super sudden, and she was there when it happened, and he was bludgeoned to death right in front of her. Canonically, it was a man who did it, but for the sake of the RP, it can easily change.

Ellie still isn't entirely sure who has done it. In her own time, she's been trying to put pieces and such to try and figure it out, and none of the faces look familiar because all she was focused on was just trying to get out of there alive. Maybe Sam could've been the killer of someone close to her, but had to kill said someone under harsh circumstances? I dunno-

Maybe the person threatened Ellie, and she wanted to save Ellie's life over her brother's. For some reason someone wanted Ellie's brother dead, and wouldn't give up, so the friend makes the choise to save the sibling they are willing to spare. How close is Ellie to her brother?

If you want to keep to canon, we could go the platonic friend route, and the killer can be a man. I might use Aztiello then, because he needs a reason to be blackmailed.

Ellie is pretty close to this brother - though he's a figure of a brother, they were inseperable and were basically blood at that point before he died. He knew pretty much everything, and she knew everything about him.

Either way works with me ^^

So, the gal/man you play would've spared Ellie is what you're saying, but someone wanted Sam dead, so they spared Ellie? Am I understanding that lol
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 20, 2021 02:45 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay- what have I missed?
i think- did i ever come up with a nickname for you candor? Well I think candor said something about Sam and Aztielo being friends which might work- I'd just like to figure out their dynamic and how they met XD
still need a rider that can deal with Agiftera
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 20, 2021 03:04 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm looking forward to playing Rhiannon
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 20, 2021 08:31 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Wanderlust
Yup. I think I might prefer the female idea, because Aztiello's not really a killer.

@Cheery Cherry the Doom

I shall pm you.

Does anyone think their rider would compliment Ticali or want her to be their rider's dragon?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us