04:37:30 Leon, Sigma
Just put on some noise canceling headphones or close your window pls ToT
 The Sigma
04:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Poe 💀

Either somethingÂ’s actually wrong or..
 Poe
04:36:09 
It's been the same exact sound over and over which is the weirdest part lmao. I tried to look out of my window to see what he was doing but the trees cover the view.
 Boeing
04:36:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chat has some juicy quotes today lol
 Rykio
04:35:49 An Attic.
eyes
 The Sigma
04:35:41 Leon, Sigma
BooJake

Please what ToT
 Amygdala
04:34:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
Whut 😶
 SpiritGuardian
04:34:20 Mr palette guy
Poe,
I could say so much but I cant.
 Boeing
04:33:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Poe
... i'm ssorry what lol
 BooJake
04:33:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Poe
They just havin fun
 Poe
04:32:05 
My neighbor has been making the weirdest grunting noises for roughly 30 minutes now..
 Poe
04:26:05 
Saint-
That's awesome! Always love a viti.
 kycantina
04:26:05 ky but it's spooky
Saint, congrats!!
 kycantina
04:25:21 ky but it's spooky
Katy, hell yeah less pressure to grind explore
 Saint
04:25:17 
-WP Click-
there is no way!!!
 distant-screams
04:24:17 katy | beetle
ky,
eve said something in chat the other night about it being discounted like the other events. it'll be 50 mush per round
 kycantina
04:22:59 ky but it's spooky
Do we have confirmation that wolf party round 1 is gonna be discounted for the event next week?
 distant-screams
04:22:07 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :>
 Mocha
04:21:26 
How long does it take for a wolf to have puppies? Because my female wolf is at 62 hours of being pregnant TvT
 BooJake
04:21:23 Don't call me BJ.
Adios

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +2
Vicuna Wolf : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:42 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Overthink101 said:
What romantic relationships though? XD Ami needs a love interest and he basically has no options except for like, either a forbidden romance with a rogue or Jericho lmao Ami also needs all the friends too lol

Cicatrize said:
Make relationships with them. Just not the criminals or security head :3 they have their own issue with The Widower to deal with ;)

Ami makes friends with the stable boy XD His crush shall be the head of security who denies his affection but gets upset when he doesn't recieve it.
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Keep in mind though that Ami is 21 lmao, who's the stable boy though?
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:46 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Overthink101 said:
Keep in mind though that Ami is 21 lmao, who's the stable boy though?

He's a 12 year old child that has a crush on the princess. He just might attempt to stow away and join the riders but end up becoming comic relief.
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:48 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Wanderlust said:
Sir,
Yeah, just keep in mind Ellie is a lesbian so the character would have to be female and be at least bisexual or something. I don't mind if it isn't a forbidden romance - it could two friends on the two different sides of the conflict. I'm trying to think of how Ellie could find out how the character is in fact the killer though :P

Yeah, I know.
Why would she kill Ellie's brother if they are on friendly terms? Honestly, that'll probably be easier to explain than how they fell in love if they weren't friends before the conflict.
I'm not sure. I think we need more of a backstory of the killing to figure that out.
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ahhh- It's Addie? Amazing! Ami and Addie would totally be friends, and Ami would just like- Always boost his dreams lmao
--
Hmmm, but who should Ami crush on? I'm not sure if Ami would crush on a 48 head of security, what with him being 21 himself and alll
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:50 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Overthink101 said:
Ahhh- It's Addie? Amazing! Ami and Addie would totally be friends, and Ami would just like- Always boost his dreams lmao
--
Hmmm, but who should Ami crush on? I'm not sure if Ami would crush on a 48 head of security, what with him being 21 himself and alll

I'm just imagining Ami being like: ☆°☆ dilf
when he sees him XD But there's always other people. Imaging his ex is one of the Rouge riders.
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh I could totally imagine him thinking that at first, probably staring at him for a bit cause he's hot and then trying to flirt before hearing the age gap and apologizing because a 17 year age gap is a bit extreme to people, you know?
--
Oooo, who did you have in mind for this idea? It would certainly add some spice. Maybe they tried to convince him to join with the rogues and he refused and that's why they broke up?
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:53 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sir,
Well to Ellie, the reasoning of Sam's death (the brother figure) is unknown. It was super sudden, and she was there when it happened, and he was bludgeoned to death right in front of her. Canonically, it was a man who did it, but for the sake of the RP, it can easily change.

Ellie still isn't entirely sure who has done it. In her own time, she's been trying to put pieces and such to try and figure it out, and none of the faces look familiar because all she was focused on was just trying to get out of there alive. Maybe Sam could've been the killer of someone close to her, but had to kill said someone under harsh circumstances? I dunno-
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:54 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Overthink101 said:
Oh I could totally imagine him thinking that at first, probably staring at him for a bit cause he's hot and then trying to flirt before hearing the age gap and apologizing because a 17 year age gap is a bit extreme to people, you know?
--
Oooo, who did you have in mind for this idea? It would certainly add some spice. Maybe they tried to convince him to join with the rogues and he refused and that's why they broke up?

Yes!!! Either that or Cal just ghosted him. Cal is the ghosting type 🤔 I'm thinking Noah might crush on him or Addie tries to set the two up.
Self Preservation | DiscussionAugust 19, 2021 10:55 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Wanderlust said:
Sir,
Well to Ellie, the reasoning of Sam's death (the brother figure) is unknown. It was super sudden, and she was there when it happened, and he was bludgeoned to death right in front of her. Canonically, it was a man who did it, but for the sake of the RP, it can easily change.

Ellie still isn't entirely sure who has done it. In her own time, she's been trying to put pieces and such to try and figure it out, and none of the faces look familiar because all she was focused on was just trying to get out of there alive. Maybe Sam could've been the killer of someone close to her, but had to kill said someone under harsh circumstances? I dunno-

Sebastian killed him because he knew too much and he couldn't imprison him 😎

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us