But poor Theodore did. Rest his little soul 😔
 Demon Mistress
10:43:34 The Scary Mod
Huh...Time to go make a bug report :'(

I killed like 5 in explore, none are in my food hole
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:43:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Saint

I am not very coordinated with the keys...
 Aaron Burr Sir
10:43:01 
Chimpmunks are tasty :P Alvin didnÂ’t hear that xD
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:42:19 I eat souls, nom nom
Yes, chipmunks are food :)
 Saint
10:41:24 
nux lmaoooo
 Demon Mistress
10:40:23 The Scary Mod
Hey, Chipmunks are consumable prey right, or am I loosing it today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:40:19 I eat souls, nom nom
My highest slither score is 1 :>
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:39:38 I eat souls, nom nom
I'm back!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:36:47 
Thanks Demon!
 Demon Mistress
10:36:08 The Scary Mod
@Akari
All common, Meaning they have common eyes, nose and pelt
 Duskfall
10:34:48 Dusky | Dusk
Poe,
I think I'll go with Achillea :D
 Saint
10:34:42 
also just got a slither score of 71!!!
 Saint
10:34:27 
kira but i might start again, because my SVs have song names, maybe i will do explore wolves as a new theme
 Duskfall
10:34:13 Dusky | Dusk
Poe,
:o Thats pretty, also thank you. :) wolfparty gave me her
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:34:07 
What does "AC" mean when people are describing wolves? I just bought a new pup that says that.
 Poe
10:33:48 
Duskfall-
Or Achillea
 Poe
10:32:47 
Duskfall-
Maybe Anise? She's very pretty by the way
 Aaron Burr Sir
10:32:21 
I suppose these pack colors will suit me for a week xD I omly changed it a thousand times.. It doesn't fit my pack theme though so it will not stay around

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -5
Jackal : -2
Coyote : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 01:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Jass; 'Haha, my ma talks as if every gal I bring over is a future wife. Like, cool ma but uh, that's my best friend. We've been over that. Anyways though, of course, just follow me coffee goddess.' And then proceeds to lead the way.
-
Be prepared for freckle talk. XD
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 01:43 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ellie: "Still sounds like a lot of girls. But, if you insist. Make sure you tell you ma that I'm a keeper, yeah? Only way this is gonna work." And of course, Ellie would follow

Yessss
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 01:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Jass; 'Oh trust me, with ya attitude? I'd be surprised if ya weren't playing me right now. Bet ya got a hot lady waiting for ya somewhere, or a dude. Not my alleyway but, I won't judge.'
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 01:52 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ellie: "I'm hard to read that way. I prefer my hot ladies, in all honesty."
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 01:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Jass; 'And do I strike you as a hot lady? I, myself, would lose the long hair but I haven't had the time to cut it and dye it yet. So annoying when you first switch bodies, you know?' Stops in front of a house, one of those stereotypical ones in all the movies.
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 01:57 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ellie: "It's just sorta fucked that you're wearing my ex's skinm but you know. Trust me, I'm an original." She observes said house.
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 02:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Jass; 'Wait- Your ex? Is that, that wimpy ass name Alyssa? Damn, I really do gotta find the time to cut my hair and dye it. I got that stuff in here and all but like, damn. Anyways though, welcome to my ma and pa's house. I'm still technically a student or whatever so they decided they just wanted me close by.' She opened the door to the house and held it open for the goddess, only closing it once they were both inside. 'Yo ma! Come meet this stunning coffee goddess! She likes caramel!'
A lady with long black hair looks from behind a wall before disappearing again, a voice coming from that way, "Oh my god, Jass, bring her into the kitchen already. I made caramel apples with snickerdoodle crumbs sprinkled on top."
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 02:15 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ellie: Ellie raises her eyebrows. "Yeah, that would be wimpy ass name Alyssa. I don't think Jass is much different, but that's just me." She entered after she opens the door, hearing her explain how she was a student. "A student for what? Taking on the body of peoples ex's?" She chuckled before seeing a lady with long black hair, in which Ellie didn't even wait for Jass and went towards the kitchen.
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 02:30 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Jass; Rolls her eyes and follows. 'It's short for Jasutina, because I'm sorry ma but your Japanese heritage doesn't make it alright to name a kid in America that.'
Ma(The Black Haired Lady); "Oh please hun, you're lucky I didn't name you after me. Try coming up with a nickname for Shinderera and then we'll talk about what not to name a child." Turns and hands the two each a caramel apple before looking at the goddess as of doing a sweep. Then she grins and looks at Jass. "Oooh, I like her. Just enough punk to go with the casual, and she likes caramel. Please tell me you aren't just flirting for the sake of it, I like her."
Jass; 'I've only done that to like, three people ma. She's a keeper.'
Ma/Shinderera; "Good to hear it." Looks back at the goddess. "You're welcome here any time deary, and if Jasutina here gives you any trouble- Just lemme know and I'll take care of it myself."
Overthink101 x Murdering_Crow | DiscJune 11, 2021 05:22 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ellie: "Right, right. Jasutina still sounds like a bitch though." She looks at Shinderera.
Takes the caramel apple, observing it for a moment before digging in. "Never thought of it as punk casual, but hey, I'll take what I can get," she said between chewing. "Damn straight Imma keeper. You'll never find anyone else like me."
"I'll let you know, Shinderera."

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us