12:17:42 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hey bane
 Nevermore.
12:16:14 Never/Nev
Hello Mag!

How're you doing today?
 Red River Wolves
12:15:43 Redd Dead
I already have an influx of wolves with names that start with a but I like Anise. Do I add another?
 Magnus Bane
12:15:29 Mag/Maggy
Hey
 Jack-A-Boo
12:10:18 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Red

Aki
 SpookyPaws
12:09:16 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Ooo, happy early anniversary
 Zeraphia
12:09:04 Vah is Spooky
Redd

Ooh she feels like an Art or maybe Anise

Something with an A.
 Jack-A-Boo
12:08:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on here
 Red River Wolves
12:08:16 Redd Dead
-WP Click-
Name suggestions? Preferably short ones
 Jack-A-Boo
12:07:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
urox

I'm also studying for the EHR which is stressful
 Hugs4Bugs
12:02:20 WorkingPaws || Ed
wait no now it fixed itself, we good
 Hugs4Bugs
12:01:50 WorkingPaws || Ed
wtf, I only got 5 cp for the new day ;-;
 Urux
11:59:06 Urox
Boo
I'm here! I'm just typing a rp reply lol

Eek, medical papers. The worst. I'm in ved med, but at least I don't have to do regular reports. In my final year I have a thesis I need to propose and prove and blah blah
 Broken Archangel
11:58:44 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Chats been dying most of the night xD
 Zeraphia
11:57:22 Vah is Spooky
I'm debating on how I want to organize something. .>.
 Jack-A-Boo
11:56:39 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
oop chat died
 Jack-A-Boo
11:48:16 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Urox

its worse since I'm a medical student and the essay has to have medical information in it too :'(
 Urux
11:46:59 Urox
Silver
:o Whoa, hi!

Boo
:') Research is the worst part. I do not miss the ungodly amount of papers I had to read and sort through in my undergrad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : 0
Crocodile : 0
Bengal Tiger : -4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    626    627    628 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 13, 2024 06:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Exactly! That's why I'm questioning if I really wanna do that to him or not
-
Yes, yes, the child is so incredibly confused but is absolutely chilling with the food, as per usual of the rats
Garvin specifies soup for sure, because he's a damn pro and doesn't know when the kid's last meal was and the last thing anyone needs is anything that more solid food would risk.
Garvin and Akira definitely turn out to be the best at handling the kid
I think it'd be hilarious if the child was either the first or second one for the polycule
Also-
Clio, of course, is an amazing big sister to all the children.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 13, 2024 06:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
More nicknames for Merlin just dropped-
Lent and Merry.
Lent because of the nickname Lin and also because, well, he be making Garvin give up so much (terrible) shit like it's Lent.
Merry because, well, that just makes sense to him. Merlin, Mer, Merry. Service dog, including for psychiatric shit. Merry makes sense.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 14, 2024 12:27 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Just thought of two more important little information/fact/things-
-
1) I am a firm believer that the polycule, with the best of intentions, keeps things from each other. Sometimes it's small and wholesome, like a surprise gift. And other times, it's bigger and much less wholesome. Like, just because Garvin's the damn easiest one to think of stuff for here, they find out some detail, like a name or address or something, about someone that had hurt Garvin in the past that he doesn't remember. They deal with it without telling him that they'd learned anything at all. Because, like, that seems like the better idea. Or a little less big, and slightly touched upon in the beginning of Price Of Love, not telling him outright that he had a breakdown. You know, things like that. I feel like they especially do it with Garvin, if only because it's hard to know if something's going to cause him to dissociate or not. Especially earlier on in their relationship and any time that he's already going through a rough patch/not doing too well.
2) Very much attached to the one above is that... Revan probably does it the most. He keeps things from the rest of the polycule a lot out of good intentions. Because he's damn good at finding information but not so good at knowing if telling them would be more harmful than helpful. In the long list of things he hasn't told the others in the polycule includes, by the time of the River Pactolus short story snippet collection, the fact that he managed to find the newspaper that goes over the shutting down of the orphanage and arresting of the staff there that had kicked Garvin out. Literally he found it and has not told anyone else about it. He has it hidden somewhere. He is pretty damn sure that one would just be harmful. He's pretty sure no one wants to read through the report in that newspaper.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 17, 2024 09:39 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
For sure, and I feel like if this kid was the first or second one the polycule adopted, it'd probably be, like, a domino affect. Like, everyone's like "Oh, hey, we can do this! Let's go help some more kiddos!" Lmao
-
Aww, I love that!
-
I totally agree, definitely something that happens a lot. Akira probably does it often as well, and Nico's probably the one who does it the least, honestly. Bro wants to tackle every issue without really processing that the topic could be harmful, literally the only thing they hide is his own trauma XD
Even with gifts, fun fact, Nico's very bad with secrets, especially with shit she's excited about. Literally, trauma is the only exception. No one will know the full extent of that, lol

Edited at October 17, 2024 09:40 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 17, 2024 10:03 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Also, I finally did this, so enjoy, lmao

---

Song: Rule #14- Fiddler's Heart by Fish in a Birdcage

(With some adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating in some spots)

Characters: Nico, Ingall, Revan, and Akira. Garvin mentioned

Context: Garvin through the polycules perspectives. Just a wholesome little silly song about the polycule absolutely adoring their partner :D

---

Ingall, smiling softly as he talks about Garvin, full of affection: "He's a travelling gypsy, he grins like one too. Lives outside the boxes, wearin' such worn-out shoes. And he lights up the fiddle like his cheap cigarettes."

Nico, fully interrupting playfully: "And all the girls love him!"

Ingall, snickering and playing along: "Oh, he's hard to forget!"

Nico, smiling wide and gushing over Garvin, as usual, literally only able to see the good in him, especially excited over recently learning Garvin can play an instrument: "There's more people dancing than I've ever seen! A man made of gold grew up on these streets! Connects with the people and loves them as they are, everyone's listening to that fiddler's heart! Fiddler's heart!"

Akira, grinning and remembering when they first met Garvin, for sure gloating about being the first to get really close to him and also just gushing about how much they love him: "He's a travelling gypsy, and I know him quite well, and when he starts rambling, I find it funny as hell!"

Akira, rolling their eyes affectionately at the mention of Garvin's sense of humor: "And he gets the crowd laughing, well, some people leave, and if he offends you, well, that's just his cup of tea!"

Revan, watching everything from a distance, pretending to be annoyed at Garvin's casual and social grin, but really just as entranced as the others, just in more disbelief that someone like Garvin could actually love him as he is: "There's more people dancing than I've ever seen. A man made of gold grew up on these streets, connects with the people and loves them as they are... Everyone's listening to that fiddler's heart. Fiddler's heart!"

Nico, smiling and watching Garvin happily: "There's more people dancing than I've ever seen!"

Akira, nodding in appreciation and understanding, knowing well how hard it is to survive the streets and offering respect for that as well: "A man made of gold grew up on these streets."

Ingall, honestly confused but grateful at the fact that Garvin accepted him as is: "Connects with the people and loves them as they are..."

Revan, smiling slightly, slightly annoyed but mostly just in love (not even you can escape the lovable idiot, Revan, ha!): "Everyone's listening to that fiddler's heart..."

Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 17, 2024 10:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, most definitely! And all because Garvin couldn't leave a child on the streets- Which, fair.
-
Yeahhh- Garvin basically only keeps stuff a secret if it has to do with him or if it's supposed to be a surprise or if he's told to keep it a secret (within reason on that one though, admittedly)
Even when it comes to himself, it varies on whether or not he's keeping it a secret. Whether or not he thinks he should.
Revan and Akira do it the most, then Ingall and Garvin, and then Nico. Probably.
-
The song lyric thing is adorable and I love it and it's amazing
Whispers Cost | DiscussionOctober 18, 2024 03:43 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Fun fact, I started working on this back in May after you did Confident for Ingall but I never finished it because I got distracted. I finished Nico and Ingall's part back then before I got distracted. Never finished the rest though. Now I have! Because I got distracted from River Pactolus to finish it because of Fiddler's Heart. Hopefully now that I did this, I can get back to River Pactolus, haha... Anyways-
Enjoy!
-

Song: Gb Eating Gb Whilst Listening To Gb by Crywank.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters: Garvin. Rest of GRAIN and Devery mentioned.

Context:

Um… I got distracted. Plus. You did Garvin from the polycule’s perspective so I just had to do the polycule from Garvin’s perspective. But like. In the way you did the song Confident for Ingall. It’s also mostly in order of how they join the relationship. Except for Akira. Who gets to go last, for reasons.

*~*~*~*

*Starting before Nico joins Garvin and Akira and causes that confusion, we have Garvin’s views of Nico. Honestly, I’d say this is before the Body Arc even. Just my guy has no actual clue. Dude is not too good at figuring out his own emotions, haha.*

Garvin, about Nico, referencing how upbeat they always manage to seem even to a degree that Garvin doesn’t believe it, this also references some of Garvin’s paranoia though, especially the last two lines; “Enthusiastic… Beyond belief. In a busy room, you’re all I see. I fear this admiration will be the end of me… Blurring the lines between what I want and what I need…”

Garvin, being who he is, ignores it because he has no idea what else he could do, especially by the time the Body Arc happens; “Calm down… Calm down… Don’t let them see how fast your heart is beating… Calm down… Calm down… Control your breathing…”

*Ingall’s turn! I can easily see them getting together because of Garvin. Like, Ingall starts giving food and dropping hints, mostly by accident probably, and Garvin, probably after talking about it with Nico and Akira, gets Ingall into the relationship. Nico probably helps a lot too. Ingall being Ingall though is probably still kind of distant.*

Garvin, acting like the absolute confident guy Ingall thinks him to be, almost teasing because he is not willing to admit Ingall being distant is making him think maybe he’d been reading the other wrong; “And if you don’t want me… Well, that’s just tough luck.”

Garvin, but of course, he is starting to think that he might’ve been wrong, but he also cannot admit that to Ingall because, well, what if he’s wrong about being wrong, then Ingall might actually realize that Garvin shouldn’t be wrong about being wrong and, yeah, that’s getting confusing there, isn’t it; “I think about you but I know I’m not good enough… And I built you up too much, now I can’t say what’s on my mind in case I go and scare you away…”

Garvin, so as he does, he decides to just ignore it all yet again; “Calm down… Calm down… Don’t let them see how fast your heart is beating… Calm down… Calm down… Control your breathing…”

*And now. The truly fun one. Revan. Because, yeah, Garvin accepts him into the polycule rather quickly and technically starts dating him rather quickly too. Much quicker than Akira, at least. But like. That’s about it. The two don’t get close for… A long time. And before they do, Garvin’s pretty much convinced he’s the last person Revan could ever actually want.*

Garvin, just referring to how Revan probably has way better people he could be choosing, to how he doesn’t really have anything he can offer him; “All the people you meet will have thoughts up to mystic and sweet… And how can I compete? With the world at your feet…”

*Now for a little intermission before Akira’s turn— Just some of Garvin’s thoughts on the polycule as a whole. Oh, and the forming of a slight rift in his friendship with, most likely, Devery due to… Some things. Don’t worry about it.*

Garvin, just referring to all of the polycule and the worries he has; “Would it be cruel to let my eyes return to you? Would it be cruel to give my thoughts to you?”

Garvin, just that slight rift I mentioned; “Feelings for friends turn to hate when I see what they are willing to throw away… And now I envy a fool who only negates anything with deeper meaning he tries to say…”

Garvin, referring to those worries and doubts about the polycule again because, guess what, they’re not gone; “Would it be cruel to let my eyes return to you? Would it be cruel to give my thoughts to you?”

*And now, it’s finally time for Akira’s! Unlike everyone else who gets Garvin’s brand of uncertainty about being lovable whatsoever and/or being good enough for literally anyone… Akira gets something else— Garvin making progress, kind of, in the category of the self-destructive bar scene we have planned/the whole category of basically begging for ‘love’. But more so because of how Akira reacts to it than because of any progress actually being made. Oops.*

Garvin, still not totally convinced that it’d hurt him but, well; “I wouldn’t want to hurt you… By letting you hurt me. You don’t deserve to feel all guilty…”

*And now we get Garvin just hating on himself and doubting his worth and whatnot again, haha…*

Garvin, just, you know, being shitty to himself and truly thinking that the entire polycule could do so much better than him; “I’m an overly sensitive, impatient, little freak— You’d do better to turn your back on me…”

Garvin, basically hating on himself for hating on himself; “Why do I think these stupid thoughts? I wanna fight my own advice for I will only feel remorse…”

Garvin, referring to the polycule; “I just want you in my life…”

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    626    627    628 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us