Wolf Play : Moon Flowers
Chatbox
 teddy
07:26:35 its yellow
Et
I'm just so confused. Who says that they're really looking forward to seeing you and then give no notice that they're not going to see you at all??? and i was all excited because i havnt seen him in person since march. I even told my family that he was visiting so i had plans for the weekend, and now i want nothing less than to speak with them and say that it fell through
 Eternity
07:24:12 ET
Dude I bet. Getting stood up on plans last minute sucks on the best of days, but straight up leaving the country on no notice? Huh??

Especially with that y'know, added emotional attachment, that really sucks. I'd be more than miffed 😭
 teddy
07:20:33 its yellow
Poe & ET
It caught me so off guard. I've been stood up by the older brother on casual plans, but thats no biggy and he is a bit of a flake. The problem is that i have an uncrontrolable crush on him that i sincerely wish that i didn't, but i ultimately cannot help myself.

and to find out the morning of, when we had plans, that they had left the country ...

I'm so miffed
 Eternity
07:16:50 ET
How do you last minute change to Romania, what 😭

That is such a sudden change omg, I'm sorry.

I don't even understand how someone can even manage to change a flight that last minute.

I'm not surprised you feel abandoned, I think anyone would ;; I'd be pretty hurt too
 Poe
07:14:45 
Teddy-
Awe :( I've been in those shoes before, like getting excited to see someone and they change plans last minute. It's definitely okay if you feel frustrated because that is a very disappointing thing to happen.
 teddy
07:13:31 its yellow
funny how the winds change so fast
 teddy
07:13:16 its yellow
so all morning i've been wallowing and went on a walk in the city to try feel something but i just feel very abandoned
 teddy
07:12:00 its yellow
ET
long story short, i was to meet two brothers tomorrow, friends, one of whom was flying in from london. I spoke with him latest yesterday and he expressed that he was really looking forward to seeing me again, (i have a slight crush on him as well so i was very excited)

anyways, i messaged him this morning (cause he was supposed to arrive late last night) only to find out that the had last minute gone to romania instead, to visit their other brother

and the situation is so ridiculous so i don't know whether to cry or laugh
 Poe
07:09:33 
Well that doesn't sound good
 Eternity
07:08:55 ET
Teddy
What happened? D:
 teddy
07:00:01 its yellow
the most ridiculous and irritation situation has befallen me today
 Existence
06:30:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Explore is out to beat me to a pulp tonight.. 6 bears, 5 bears, 4 moose. What is next big foot with goat man on his side?
 Arachne
06:24:24 Ara/Kat
Katy
i think im gonna have a really close call too in 47 hours 😭 i havenÂ’t lost a litter yet, might be the first time finally ;^;
 Demon Mistress
06:21:06 The Scary Mod
Ahem, Also a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Eternity
06:16:15 ET
Ooh shit, a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Demon Mistress
06:16:14 The Scary Mod
Morning yall
 distant-screams
06:10:49 katy | beetle
Kat,
lmao i feel that xD i was really close to losing a few litters last week
 Arachne
05:58:46 Ara/Kat
Katy
they wonÂ’t be popping for around 2 days so iÂ’ll keep an eye on them for now,, thank you for the offer! <3

it scares me to look at them all in the breeders report though 😭
 distant-screams
05:55:06 katy | beetle
Kat,
hehe thank you ^^ i love designing the kittens, so cute!

also i can board some girls for you if you need! i've got plenty of space for now
 Arachne
05:54:00 Ara/Kat
just realised i made a massive mistake expecting 39 pups with 18 den spaces.. and will have less by then as well if any of my ones about to go in labor have keepers..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +4
Western Rattlesnake : 0
Red Fox : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help > Guides
   1    2    3    4 

Moon FlowersJuly 8, 2019 12:11 AM

Kitties

Neutral

Give Award
I believe for howling itÂ’s 25+ as my wolf howled for 23 twice got nothing but when they scored 26 they got 3 moon flowers
Moon FlowersJuly 8, 2019 12:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mxmtoon :3 said:
I believe for howling it’s 25+ as my wolf howled for 23 twice got nothing but when they scored 26 they got 3 moon flowers

Okay,thank you :)
Moon FlowersJuly 10, 2019 03:16 PM

Makato

Lightbringer

Give Award
I found one once on the ground while exploring. I can't remember if one of my wolves dug it up or something, or if I just randomly found it.
It only has happened to me once, so I'm assuming it's pretty rare, as I explore a lot.

Edit: since it has something to do with the FMC, I'm assuming I must have chased something off, or something like that.

Edited at July 10, 2019 03:18 PM by Makato
Moon FlowersJuly 10, 2019 03:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you on new information :) I'll add that tomorrow,since I gotta go to sleep now

Edit:added :)

Edited at July 11, 2019 05:03 AM by Hurry
Moon FlowersAugust 7, 2019 03:56 AM

Obscurity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Casanova howls at the moon!
57 wolves hear them, and 32 wolves howled back!
What a Howl!
You have earned 3 Moon Flowers!

56 wolves hear them, and 27 wolves howled back!
What a Howl! You have earned 3 Moon Flowers!

40 wolves hear them, and 20 wolves howled back!

I do think it's 25+ howls back ^^;
Moon FlowersAugust 7, 2019 04:01 AM

Kitties

Neutral

Give Award
Maybe instead of having 2 moves and 3 moves you can put “if a pup wrestles and makes more then 1 move you will not get a MF”
Moon FlowersAugust 7, 2019 09:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I've gotten a few moon flowers from killing carriers :)
Moon FlowersAugust 11, 2019 04:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

MoonHowlers said:
I've gotten a few moon flowers from killing carriers :)

Thank you,I'll add it even thou I think you get it for anything you kill :) ut it's good to highlight it

Forums > Member Help > Guides
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us