Wolf Play : Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!
Chatbox
 Ishouldbeinschool
06:38:02 Sileas, he/they
I hope this game never gets shut down, I love browser games <3
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:34:24 PG (Pointy Gardener)
Yay, got my name tweaked
I didn't like "pack" on the end & I wanted my short nickname on there
What do you think?
 Zeraphia
06:33:49 Vah is Spooky
How has your trip been??
 Zeraphia
06:33:39 Vah is Spooky
Never!

Pretty lowkey, surprisingly! Been doodling horses and watching football honestly XD
 Nevermore.
06:33:20 Never/Nev
Vah! :D

How has your day been?
 Boeing
06:32:25 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
hmm lol
 Schei
06:32:19 Cuore
On the topic of pack flags,
-WP Click-
Old suggestion revival :)
 Ishouldbeinschool
06:31:40 Sileas, he/they
leon
can you see the numbers on those tests?
 The Sigma
06:31:04 Leon, Sigma
Forest

What if I joined chat.. (our flag colors are so similar ToT)
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:29:48 PG (Pointy Gardener)
Call me PG
Less confusing
 Forest Dwelling
06:28:51 I am on Wolflocke ok
Even though the flags are all different colors, to me, I see both Midnights as one user in the chat
 Zeraphia
06:27:44 Vah is Spooky
Moon

Oh man! The flu just takes everything outta you! I hope you feel better soon!
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:27:13 PG (Pointy Gardener)
Im interested in possibly buying some but on HEE
Im gonna see myself out though
 Midnight Runner
06:26:06 Spirit, Wander
They did..
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:26:06 PG (Pointy Gardener)
Oops
I should probably not interact with people or try to use my brain till I'm over this flu
 Zeraphia
06:25:53 Vah is Spooky
Marsh made the art they posted.

I made the one I posted. XD
 Zeraphia
06:25:16 Vah is Spooky
Moon

... we did.

My art tagged literally has my name on it XDD
 PG's Midnight Sky
06:24:21 PG (Pointy Gardener)
The art marsh linked, who made it?
The art Vah made, who made it?
 Forest Dwelling
06:23:55 I am on Wolflocke ok
1000 mushrooms to spend and I immediately want to blow them all on bronze figures hhh
 Zeraphia
06:23:40 Vah is Spooky
Marsh

Ahhh. I haven't looked at many clubs, honestly.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +2
Polar Bear : +4
Bobcat : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 31, 2022 08:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm so sorry if I haven't finished my reservations! Things have gotten a little hectic so it might be a little while before I finish them. I'd also like to drop my second Hunter reservation (the one that isn't Camdyn) if that's okay. Again, so sorry for the delay. ^^"
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 31, 2022 11:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
is there any way that I can add another teen, if I can't can I reserve a hunter?
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 31, 2022 05:20 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tir Na Beatha

Name: Carlos Acteon

(Free Hunter)

Role: Tir Na Beatha Inhabitant

Appearance: Carlos has darker skin, naturally tanned to a darker shade than most. His hair is a very dark brown, almost black and falls slightly over his forehead. His eyes are a brilliant hazel almost dark brown in colour and his nose is of average size and the usual shape, slightly crooked on the bridge of it though. He has average sized lips and straight, white teeth that fall into a ever so slightly crooked smile. His neck is quite long, although not unusually so and he has broad shoulders. His arms are very strong although he is not top heavy, his legs a well muscled and of an average size and his feet are the same. He stands at just shy of 6ft, taller than most his age including his best friend Lucas. He is handsome but not drop dead gorgeously so, which is why lots of girls have liked him in the past.

Spirit animal Species: Lion

Spirit Animal Name: Lauki (pronounced Lauchie)

Personality: Carlos is just generally a very kind person, although he often joins in with Lucas's antics. He has had his fair share of girls interested in him but has so far found no one that makes him stop and give anything to be with yet. He has a somewhat quiet personality but is a natural born leader when it comes to it. He is confident and would not be someone you would like to be on the wrong side of. His passion is hunting and he wishes to become a hunter on the island when he comes of age. His preference of weapon is definitely a bow, as thats what he hunts with but he can use an axe or a sword if necessary. He loves running and basically any sport. Like his best friend Lucas, he loves swimming and surfing and always accompanies him to the coast to go and do it. He is often found going for long runs with Lauki loping gently by his side, or also frequently training Lauki to do tricks and stunts, usually with Lucas and Juno. He loves Lauki to pieces and they are also seen hunting side by side for the village. He sometimes hates school sometimes likes school, although he is quite intelligent, but he, like Lucas always prefers the outdoors. He is aiming to find a mentor for hunting soon and already has the approval of Lucas’s grandmother, one of the elders.

Weaknesses: Carlos is allergic to peanuts, which has caught him out a few times. He is not badly allergic but becomes very ill if he eats them.

Like Lucas he is more thin and wiry than big and bulky and is often thrown about by the strong young men who farm or hunt or are warriors older than 18. He does have substantial muscle however and is not to be underestimated. Likewise his intelligence is not to be underestimated.

Another weakness is definitely girls. Unlike Lucas who is naturally quite flirty around girls, Carlos struggles when having to talk to one, especially if it is one that he likes or has a crush on. He does get along well with most of them though but sometimes gets quite nervous despite his often confident demeanour.

Skills*: Running, Hunting, Firing a bow, Swimming, Surfing,

Opinion on exsistence of intruders: Despite what his parents and the chief of the land days, Carlos is in the belief that there are intruders coming into the land. He has heard many stories from Lucas’s grandmother and the other elders and is definitely convinced that the intruders are out there waiting.

Family: His parents (NPC)

Crush: Open

Affiliation: Lucas, Eva, Lucas’s Grandmother, His Parents, The other teens, open

Other: Land Of Life

Spirit Animal

Name: Lauki

Role: Spirit Animal

Appearance: Lauki’s appearance is that of a normal male lion. His coat is golden and although he is fully grown his mane has no patches of the normal black on it, instead being a large mass of gold. His eyes are a deep amber colour and his nose is brown and black. He has a thick muscly neck and his leg muscles ripple when he walks. His tail has a large golden brown tuft on the end. His claws are long and sharp, deadly at the best of times.

Spieces: Lion

Human Name: Carlos

Personality: Lauki is athletic, his build is made for running and endurance although he can run quite fast for short bursts. He loved hunting, a trait he picked up from Carlos and also surprisingly likes swimming! He is a kind and gentle soul and is often the peace maker amongst fights and arguments. However if the time come when he has to fight, he is not an opponent to be messed with. He is also very wise and guides Carlos through a lot of things in life, just like Carlos does to him. He also has a good connection with the elder’s spirit animals because Carlos was performing a quest for the elders when Lauki appeared. He is good natured but also is tremendously fun and makes sure he has a good time with Carlos and his friends.

Weaknesses: Often Lauki can be too over cautious, although he tries not to show Carlos that. He is also sometimes to powerful for his own good which has made him over cautious about things. The elder’s spirit animals are helping him overcome this and the fact that he gets anxious very often because he is worried for Carlos’s safety when he does dangerous things.

Skills*: Running, Swimming, Hunting, Fighting with tooth and claw, Intelligence, Guidance

Opinion on exsistence of intruders: Same as Human

Family: Same as Human

Crush: Same as Human (Human's Crush's Spirit animal)

Affiliation: Eventually Irma, Lucas, Carlos’s parents (NPC) (plus all their spirit animals)

Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 31, 2022 05:21 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nightwalkers this is Carlos))
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!January 31, 2022 05:21 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lupus I am doing my other two characters. Sorry for the delay))
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!February 1, 2022 07:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
can i reserve a warrior spot?
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!February 1, 2022 09:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
shadow, love his character!!
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!February 3, 2022 08:18 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Here is my elder Lupus

Tir Na Beatha

Name: Greta Herrmann

(Pearl Warrior)

Role: Tir Na Beatha Inhabitant

Appearance: Greta is surprisingly fit for her age, quite slim and still has a bit of muscle underneath her tanned, weathered skin. She has grey hair, almost white at the roots which is cut to shoulder length and has plaits at the front with beads often in the plaits. She has a kind natured face and bold blue eyes, quite dark around the edges. She has a short ish neck as most old people tend to have and stands at just over 5 foot 1. She is often seen in animal skin clothes, almost warrior like, and an abundance of handmade shawls and sandals or bare feet. She has strong weathered arms and long fingers with neat rounded nails. Her legs are of an average size, also rather muscled for a person of that age. She has small feet, although just the right size considering her height. She always has a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her lips.

Spirit animal Species: Snow Leopard

Spirit Animal Name: Nevasca

Personality: Greta is often stubborn in her ways but she is a kind soul at heart. She was the first ever woman warrior in the land and was renown for being fearless, brave and a little bit of a risk taker with her courageous stunts when she was younger. (Although she is still all that to this very day. She enjoys watching her grandchildren and their spirit animals grow up and is proud to see that some of her genes have shone through. She still enjoys the outdoors and loves training Lucas and Eva and the other young ones in the land, alongside the other elders. She is very intelligent and wise, always trying to share her knowledge around the land.

Her favourite thing is training Eva and Astra and Lucas and Juno. She likes teaching them the ways to connect and bond with their spirit animal or vice versa and also doing a bit of extra warrior training with Lucas and even a few hunting excursions with Lucas’s friend Carlos, his spirit animal Lauki, and Eva with Astra.

Weaknesses: She can be quite quick thinking and sometimes, despite her wise demeanour and attitude, she can make decisions quite quickly.

She is very argumentative when having discussions with the other elders and the chief, if she thinks that someone is not correct or that her opinion has been completely outspoken she will make that clear. Despite this she is actually very cooperative snd will listen to other peoples ideas, but sometimes she gets carried away.

Skills*: Her abundance of knowledge about the land and the secrets above and below it. Also her knowledge of fighting and her warriorship. She loves trekking, often on horse back alongside Lucas on Juno. She also enjoys the odd tramping trip or hunting trip too. One of her main skills is sword work. There is barely anyone who could have outdone her when she was younger or most can’t even now! She also taught Eva how to use a bow, sparking her granddaughter’s love for it.

Opinion on exsistence of intruders: Greta is definitely in belief that there are intruders. She is an elder, very wise, and ever since the death of her daughter and her husband she is as sure and as stubborn as anything that there are intruders.

Family: Lucas, Eva

Crush: None

Affiliation: Lucas, Eva, Other Elders, Chief, Open

Spirit Animal

Name: Nevasca or Neve for short (Blizzard in Brazilian Portuguese)

Role: Spirit Animal

Appearance: Neve stands at 58cm tall so slightly taller than average and has a body length of 1.5m and a tail length of 1m exactly. She is the normal weight for her size, about 53kg and has a reasonably large, bold head, with very unusual blue eyes, slightly tinted with green, almost an ocean like colour. She has a very well muscled body and long sharp claws, adapted to fight and catch food. She has the normal colourings and marks of a snow leopard, her fur a swirling grey colour and her markings black and dark grey. She has small but average sized ears and a large, long, quite fluffy tail.

Spieces: Snow Leopard

Human Name: Greta

Personality: In more ways than one Neve is very like her human, she is wise yet stubborn, calm yet often quick to argue but if anything she is the essence of Greta. Once you come to a certain age, your spirit animal is no longer a seperate being attached to you, every little particle is like a joint thing, a joint being almost. Neve has taught Greta many things over the years and is still often turned to by her human during difficult dilemmas.

Neve has a quiet personality to those who are strangers, but she is bright, bubbly, quite amusing, and seemingly a lot younger than her substantial age. She is fiercely protective of those close to her however and is not deterred by a full blown fight. She is also adventurous, keen to accompany Greta on bunting trips with Carlos and Lauki or Lucas, Eva or their spirit animals. She definitely enjoys helping train the young ones spirit animal’s and she is a wise and talented instructor when doing this.

Weaknesses: Similar to Greta. A weakness of her own however is that often she gets over excited despite her often calm personality. This often happens especially around younger people and children or when she is having a lot of fun.

Skills*: Running, Hunting, Fishing, Intelligence, Protective

Opinion on existence of intruders: Same as Human

Family: Same as Human

Crush: None

Affiliation: Eva, Lucas, Other elders, Chief (plus their spirit animals), Open

Edited at February 3, 2022 08:22 PM by Night Shade Pack
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!February 4, 2022 04:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All accepted :)
Tir Na Beatha (Spirit Animal Roleplay!) Sign Ups Open!February 7, 2022 04:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I do someone who is a hunter in training, and is also a teen.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us