Wolf Play : Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSED
Chatbox
 Boeing
02:14:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
It took me this long to find it
 BloodWeb
02:11:43 Blood/Nicole
Someone end my suffering sooner. I am so tired of being sick. I think I'm at the end of it but good christ. Every time I blow my nose standing up I get so fucking dizzy cause my ears pop.
 BloodWeb
02:06:06 Blood/Nicole
Good luck <3
 Amygdala
02:05:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Good luck...may the odds ever be in your favour
 Boeing
02:05:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Ack. I'm just going to have to pull out all my DHs from various teams lol
Alright time to try it I guess. Find thexDHs and Obedients and try it out xD
 Amygdala
02:04:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
My wolves cooperated and i run a stubborn pack lol
 BloodWeb
02:04:11 Blood/Nicole
Boe

Good luck lol I just rearranged my team. But I was lucky enough to just have beavers
 Amygdala
02:03:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
I just setted all my wolves on dhoo and as soon as it was deat i left lol
 Boeing
02:03:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Blood
Well... rest in peace my Explore teams xD
Wonder how many it'll take to get it, because out of all my wolves I only have three agreeable or obedient xD
 BloodWeb
02:01:54 Blood/Nicole
Boe

Lol You can restart but it worked for Amy and I lol Try and just go for the bear.
 Amygdala
02:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
The same reason i avoided moddy dhoo XD
 Boeing
02:01:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Blood
Oh hell no.
I missed one of those halloween undead bears because it was standing with 5 elephants >.>
 BloodWeb
01:59:52 Blood/Nicole
Boe

I guess I don't know honestly. All I know is as soon as I found Moddey Dhoo and the 3 beavers battled and defeated them I could move on
 Boeing
01:58:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Blood
Wait I just read your thing in the bugs
Halloween event creatures count as enemies?
 BloodWeb
01:58:14 Blood/Nicole
Amy

I refused lol I had to in the jungle before and I was not about to do it again. I couldn't believe it worked
 Amygdala
01:57:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Damn...i would just restart the level if i was stuck for days. Glad you made it work in the end
 BloodWeb
01:57:05 Blood/Nicole
Brave

They are pregnant for 90 something hours she's got a while
 BloodWeb
01:56:20 Blood/Nicole
Amy

Same don't worry lol But I got stuck on 8/10 cause of the 1 enemy thing for several days before I tried that. Completed the rest today
 Amygdala
01:55:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
I would take mountains over jungle
 BraveHeart
01:55:30 
-WP Click-

She's gonna pop here soon and I'm so excited

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -3
Leopard : +5
Jaguar : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 6, 2022 07:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted :3

The Midnight Wolves said:
Name:
Ava West
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
Ava stands at 5'6 and weighs around 162 pounds. She has long, chocolate brown hair that falls just above her ribs. It is curled naturally at the bottom and isn't terribly thick. She usually has it down but on rare occasions, it will be up in a french braid or two. Ava has hazel eyes and freckles along her short and raised nose and under her eyes. Her ears are flattened against her head. Her skin is honey-colored, usually covered by a sweatshirt or a t-shirt.
Usually wearing a ball cap, she rarely wears anything else atop her head. This is another reason why she keeps her hair down; it's more comfortable while wearing the cap. At more formal events, she is often seen wearing dresses down to her shins in darker colors such as blue and purple. She may also be seen wearing a nice pair of short boots for she can't stand high heels.
Personality:
Ava is a very energetic person. She loves going on runs in the mornings and late evenings. She is very adventurous and loves exploring. She is very curious and likes to get to know her surroundings so she can memorize them better. As well as being curious, Ava is also a very focused being. She likes learning from others and being inspired to do things as others did in her own way. She likes paying attention to little things rather than the big picture as they may be the biggest clue. She does this when exploring. She pays attention to the weather and the creatures around her while exploring. This can come in handy for it can help her during dangerous times. Animals are a big help as they run and fly away from danger, telling Ava that where she is going isn't safe, especially if several different species run away at around the same time.
Ava is very kind to others. She is a bit more sarcastic and joking to those who she already knows. Ava overall is very kind and can be a bit overprotective of those who she truly cares about. She does this because she wants all of her friends to be safe as they may not know as much. Around strangers though, she is a bit watchful and doesn't talk much. She wants to learn about others, what they do, how they act, and what to watch out for.
I Understand That Characters Will Die & I Will Not Complain If Mine Is The First:
The Midnight Wolves
Other:
Nope ^^

Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 6, 2022 07:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
He's wonderful ^^
Accepted.

aorta said:

name:
Domenic C. Hernandez

sexuality:
unlabeled

race:
chinese - white

appearance:
A 5’10 male with a relatively stocky build and lazy posture. His eyes are a black color, framed with long eyelashes. His complexion is rather tan, his face dotted with sun spots and devoid of freckles. His limbs are rather muscular, though it’s surprising considering his lazy demeanor. His hair is a dark brown and straight, though he consistently feels the need to mess with the locks. His gait is slow and bored, as if he doesn’t want to reach his destination any time soon. He has a bright smile, something that lights up his face, but most of the time, he’s too zoned out to pay attention to everything around him.

He has a sharper jawline and more relaxed eyebrows. They’re hardly furrowed, and he clearly doesn’t have enough concerns for wrinkles anytime soon. He prefers not to wear glasses, but will when he’s studying or sometimes when he needs to be able to see/read. His eyesight isn’t the worst, but it’s definitely reached the point where his far-sightedness needs some help.

personality:
A smug athlete whose ego is still stuck in its early teen phase. He’s usually bored of his surroundings, accompanied with a cracked humor that will laugh at all the things that aren’t funny. He’s sarcastic and whines, though both are mostly from a humorous place. He’s a lazy character when he knows he doesn’t have to do things, but argue with hima bit and he’ll complete whatever needs to be completed (with some grumbling, of course).

He enjoys messing with others, and especially teasing them. Domenic isn’t the type to get mad easily, but he does get irritated when he loses. He’s a bit of a gamer mixed with an athlete, but also got some of the worst traits of both. His focus is weak and he gets distracted incredibly easily. He thinks he’s such a big strong man, but he’s terribly afraid of any type of bug. You could easily jump-scare the poor man without trying.

He’s flirtatious, and thinks he’s incredibly observant about other’s love lifes, though he’s horribly oblivious to his own. He’s also just stupid in general, but cut him some slack. It just takes him a bit to understand everything. At least he can play a cello, though.

I Understand That Characters Will Die & I Will Not Complain if Mine is the First:
aorta

other:
apologies for the shortness of the sheet. it was rather rushed :)

Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 6, 2022 10:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Draconic Moon said:

- Name -

Lily Thorne

- Age -

- Gender -

Female

- Sexuality -

Straight

- Appearance -

Lily is 5ft 3in tall and weighs 136 pounds. She has long brown hair that's usually in a messy braid. Her eyes are brown. She has white skin and freckles. Around her neck is a black necklace in the shape of a key. She also has a few bracelets of different colors on her right wrist. Lily usually wears a T-shirt, which is often a muted color, black leggings, and tennis shoes. She also has glasses with a clearish purple frame. Lily also has a small bag at her side almost all the time. This bag is black with a design on its flap, which appears to have been colored in by her, not made that way. The design has four colors, purple, blue, yellow and orange in what seems to be an attempt at a pattern. She usually has a blue hoodie around her waist with the letters LT on it in white letters on the front.

- Personality -

(ISTJ-A)

Lily prides herself on her integrity. She means what she says, and she always follows through with her commitments. She isn't particularly flashy or attention-seeking. She is reliable and practical and can stay calm during stressful situations.

Lily strives to meet her obligations no matter what, and is often baffled by those who don't hold themselves to the same standard. She can be judgemental at times, but rarely speaks about what she thinks of others.

She isn't very talkative or particularly playful in her affection. What she is though, is loyal, trustworthy, honorable, and dependable. She stays by her friends sides no matter what with a very deep feeling of commitment. Lily doesn't like conflict, and this applies to how she selects her friends as well.

(Used a personality test for her)

- I Understand That Characters Will Die & I Will Not Complain if Mine is the First -

Draconic Moon

- Other -

None

Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 6, 2022 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As some people have not followed through on their reservations:

1 Slot Has Opened Up
Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 6, 2022 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
:D may I reserve whatever it is
Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 6, 2022 11:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yup! ^^

Royal Pack said:
:D may I reserve whatever it is

Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 6, 2022 11:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I waited and waited then finally pounced. So excited 0w0
Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 7, 2022 01:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please pm me if a slot opens up! Thank you.
Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 7, 2022 01:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Will do!

Mist Fall Wolves said:
Please pm me if a slot opens up! Thank you.

Murder Mystery | Semi-Lit to Lit | CLOSEDApril 7, 2022 09:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Stephen Tyrrel Long

Male

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Appearance:

Standing at roughly 6'1", Stephen has light brown hair and hazel eyes. His hair is usually slicked down flat to his head, but when it isn't it is extremely downy and soft. His skin is relatively tan from spending his offtime surfing on the Pacific coast. He has large hands and feet, and has broad shoulders. His build is a middle ground, but he has an incredibly strong grip.

Personality:

Steve is a quiet guy, usually relaxing in the corner people-watching. He is really an introvert, taking pleasure in merely laying down with a good cup of tea and a classic book. When he does interact, he says very little, but if you get on the topic of books, you will grow weary of his incessant, yet intelligent, endless chattering. He has an odd perk of being obsessed with kittens, and if you give him a cup of coffee he will love you forever.

I Understand That Characters Will Die & I Will Not Complain if Mine is the First:

Royal Pack

Other:

Let me know if I need to correct anything!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us