Paranormal rp
-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
02:53:22 Mr palette guy
mh I like this palette.
I did good with it.
 ZWolvez
02:48:34 ZWolfie
Hi! If you want, please check out my pack's story it's in my blog. Thanks! And if you don't it's okay too. Have a nice day... Or night!
 Transcendence
02:45:22 anti gen ai
RIP my browser all the tabs of stables to steal from ;_;
 Spookybeast
02:43:45 Will
@Spirit

Sighs

I may not have a car for a week or two

But I have a cute palette lmao :')
 Transcendence
02:43:42 anti gen ai
We raiding each other back in HEE 😭
 SpiritGuardian
02:41:28 Mr palette guy
wilverbeast,
so screwed up im sorry
 Spookybeast
02:37:16 Will
@Spirit

I'm so pissed - we literally got it back from the shop *yesterday*

Which I paid for 💀
 SpiritGuardian
02:35:48 Mr palette guy
Wilverbeast,
oh shit
 Transcendence
02:35:41 anti gen ai
I think its splash white too
 Transcendence
02:35:03 anti gen ai
Chimera HEE horse 😭
-Click-
 Spookybeast
02:34:50 Will
Guess who's brother just crashed her car 😍✌️
 Amygdala
02:29:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fox
It took me the whole month to get that XD

FMC helped a lot honestly
 Mount Lambda
02:28:56 Lambda
Oh my god, yesterday i did not log in for the first time in a loong time and my wolf was on the spotlight and I missed it :(
 Foxspirit
02:28:55 Fox,HA, she/her <
Amy
Damn T-T
Wish I had that much lol
 Amygdala
02:27:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 37
Mushrooms: 207
Mushrooms Saved: 49,000

Only 1k mush left to reach my goal XD
 SpiritGuardian
02:22:06 Mr palette guy
fuck i hate changing font colors ;-; its so tedious,
i should have read the form before making them grey
 distant-screams
02:20:10 katy | beetle
it should not be this hard to find a good TH profile code for a black and red OC e.e there's hundreds of options but none of them fit his /vibe/ lmao

sometimes i wish i could code </3
 BloodWeb
02:19:54 Blood/Nicole
Ya'll I didn't even do anything but refresh chat and it said battle complete. They all disappeared.

-Click-
 Boeing
02:19:29 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Blood
Broken image on my end sadly lol
Guess postimages is having another tantrum

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -3
Leopard : +5
Jaguar : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8 

The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 04:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amare said:
Accepted! I will update the character list tomorrow as it is currently 2:19 AM here lol

Thanks!
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 11:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Peppernose
Apperance: (wolfplay wolves or art only) A large silver-white coated blue eyed she-wolf which is virtually half-blind and has one chipped ear. Also, a scar is on the the right side of her body; caused by a Siberian tiger.
Personality: A grumpy; sharp-witted but sometimes timid she-wolf. She loves telling stories to other pups, and she has excellent instincts on whether to attack, hunt, or surrender.
Weaknesses: Humans, Diseases, and Cages
Strengths: Speed, Bravery, and Sharp-witted
Mate:(None, see in RP)
Crush:(None, see in RP)
Family: Bravefrost (mother), Icicle (father), (Breezefern) older sister.
Dislikes: Some Humans, Cages, and Hostile Wolves
Other: yellow
Anything Other players should know about your wolf? She can be sarcastic at times, asleep, or adventerous.

Edited at January 23, 2022 11:46 AM by Northlake
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 11:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok, I will accept it but make sure your RP replies are 5+ sentences and literate.
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 11:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I will do, thank you for the response; by the way I'm great at writing more than 5+ sentences since iI am starting on a wolf book soon. (Sorry for other information, just wanted to let you know.)

Amare said:
Ok, I will accept it but make sure your RP replies are 5+ sentences and literate.

The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 11:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Katie
Apperance: ( A Red she-wolf with an light grey under belly)
Personality: Sweet and Kind when in a good mood but she is also very caring. She is vey loyal to her pack no matter what happens.
Weaknesses: Pups ( if she sees a pup mistreated she will get very mad)
Strengths: Close combat, Loyalty, Hunting and howling
Mate: open please pm me
Crush: open please pm me
Family: The pack
Likes: Pups(she loves all the pups and doesn't want anthing to happen to them), flowers( she finds the flowers very pretty), hunting and combat (she likes to keep her strenght up incase something happens)
Dislikes: Rude wolves ( she hates this because she can't stand disrespect)
other: purple
Anything Other players should know about your wolf?: She is a wolf with an Attudied and she cares alot for the pups. she is a very good listener.

Edited at January 23, 2022 11:56 AM by Luna Afton
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 11:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Echo
Echo is a skinnier wolf but his fur covers him to make him look larger. He has a broad muzzle and broud shoulders but not much muscles. He has piercing blue eyes that can stop you in your tracks. He is mostly black but he has some speckles of white here and there. He also has a black facemask marking which makes him seem almost terrifying. He never tries to seem intimidating though, putting a goofy smile on his face so you won't be scared. When he walks, he is far from elegant, looking like he is skipping rather than a normal walk. He is always bounding around but when he stays still he looks ominous and spooky.
Personality: Despite his looks, he has an aura that surrounds him and makes others more comforted. He can make you feel protected and at ease even when you are in danger. I guess you can see that as a good thing or bad since your fight or flight response is messed with. He is easily distracted unless the object of his focus is something silly like a butterfly. He also doesn't think clearly sometimes and will risk his life for something other wolves might think is stupid. You can very easily fall in love with his character because he is goofy and comforting. He loves making friends and will come up to anyone even if he doens't know them. He also likes to eat because he tries to gain weight alot but fails. He does not take critism kindly because he just wants to be loved, and he will be upset when he fails (even if he goofed off instead of taking his time.)
Weaknesses: Light weight, losing interest quickly, risk taking
Strengths: Super speed, comforting, loveable
Mate: None
Crush: None
Family: He never knew them, he was abandoned as a pup (unless someone wants to PM me and ask)
Dislikes: Loosing, criticizing, stronger wolves
Other: Yellow
Anything Other players should know about your wolf?: When I imagine his voice I think he sounds British, just keep that in mind.
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 11:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna Afton said:
Name:Katie
Apperance: ( A Red she-wolf with an light grey under belly)
Personality: Sweet and Kind when in a good mood but she is also very caring. She is vey loyal to her pack no matter what happens.
Weaknesses: Pups ( if she sees a pup mistreated she will get very mad)
Strengths: Close combat, Loyalty, Hunting and howling
Mate: open please pm me
Crush: open please pm me
Family: The pack
Likes: Pups(she loves all the pups and doesn't want anthing to happen to them), flowers( she finds the flowers very pretty), hunting and combat (she likes to keep her strenght up incase something happens)
Dislikes: Rude wolves ( she hates this because she can't stand disrespect)
other: purple
Anything Other players should know about your wolf?: She is a wolf with an Attudied and she cares alot for the pups. she is a very good listener.

Thank you, And accepted!
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 11:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Aspen Heights Pack said:
Name: Echo
Echo is a skinnier wolf but his fur covers him to make him look larger. He has a broad muzzle and broud shoulders but not much muscles. He has piercing blue eyes that can stop you in your tracks. He is mostly black but he has some speckles of white here and there. He also has a black facemask marking which makes him seem almost terrifying. He never tries to seem intimidating though, putting a goofy smile on his face so you won't be scared. When he walks, he is far from elegant, looking like he is skipping rather than a normal walk. He is always bounding around but when he stays still he looks ominous and spooky.
Personality: Despite his looks, he has an aura that surrounds him and makes others more comforted. He can make you feel protected and at ease even when you are in danger. I guess you can see that as a good thing or bad since your fight or flight response is messed with. He is easily distracted unless the object of his focus is something silly like a butterfly. He also doesn't think clearly sometimes and will risk his life for something other wolves might think is stupid. You can very easily fall in love with his character because he is goofy and comforting. He loves making friends and will come up to anyone even if he doens't know them. He also likes to eat because he tries to gain weight alot but fails. He does not take critism kindly because he just wants to be loved, and he will be upset when he fails (even if he goofed off instead of taking his time.)
Weaknesses: Light weight, losing interest quickly, risk taking
Strengths: Super speed, comforting, loveable
Mate: None
Crush: None
Family: He never knew them, he was abandoned as a pup (unless someone wants to PM me and ask)
Dislikes: Loosing, criticizing, stronger wolves
Other: Yellow
Anything Other players should know about your wolf?: When I imagine his voice I think he sounds British, just keep that in mind.

Accepted! Yay! We can almost start. I will put these 2 wolves into the ranks and make a RP thread once we get another wolf.
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 01:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RP Thread link : Click
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 01:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lol I don't know how to start I might wait until someone starts first tbh

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8