Wolf Play : Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)
Chatbox
 Existence
06:30:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Explore is out to beat me to a pulp tonight.. 6 bears, 5 bears, 4 moose. What is next big foot with goat man on his side?
 Arachne
06:24:24 Ara/Kat
Katy
i think im gonna have a really close call too in 47 hours 😭 i havenÂ’t lost a litter yet, might be the first time finally ;^;
 Demon Mistress
06:21:06 The Scary Mod
Ahem, Also a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Eternity
06:16:15 ET
Ooh shit, a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Demon Mistress
06:16:14 The Scary Mod
Morning yall
 distant-screams
06:10:49 katy | beetle
Kat,
lmao i feel that xD i was really close to losing a few litters last week
 Arachne
05:58:46 Ara/Kat
Katy
they wonÂ’t be popping for around 2 days so iÂ’ll keep an eye on them for now,, thank you for the offer! <3

it scares me to look at them all in the breeders report though 😭
 distant-screams
05:55:06 katy | beetle
Kat,
hehe thank you ^^ i love designing the kittens, so cute!

also i can board some girls for you if you need! i've got plenty of space for now
 Arachne
05:54:00 Ara/Kat
just realised i made a massive mistake expecting 39 pups with 18 den spaces.. and will have less by then as well if any of my ones about to go in labor have keepers..
 Arachne
05:52:55 Ara/Kat
Katy
so cute omg i just wanna hug it >.<
 distant-screams
05:51:56 katy | beetle
-Click-
this little guy turned out really cute *^*
 teddy
05:42:02 its yellow
hi everybody
 Eno
05:39:20 
Revelry,
I've got a long list of movies to catch up on and a day off xD Don't know if that's a good combination
 Revelry
05:33:13 Rev
"It" gave me nightmares for weeks, and people don't even consider it that scary
 Revelry
05:32:35 Rev
Eno
So dangerous. I wanted to re-watch the witch, but I'm too scared of horror movies. 😭
 Eno
05:28:32 
Revelry,
About 5 movies in... the shadows are looking a little funky. it is also 6 30 in the morning lol
 Revelry
05:27:18 Rev
Eno
Never a good idea
 Eno
05:26:11 
I don't know if binge watching horror movies was the move 🤡
 Revelry
05:25:50 Rev
53 is my peak pack happiness, but I'm a hoarder
 Eternity
05:14:23 ET
Two sketches down :D
-Click-
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Jackal : -3
Jaguar : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 03:03 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nochnoy said:
May I join this as a Paw?
I have yet to make a character because I've never roleplayed on this site before so I don't really know how it works. I'm experienced in roleplay otherwise so you guys might just have to coach me through formatting a bit haha
Edit: Also Oak if possible, forgot to add

Of course! This will be a chill RP so no need to worry
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 03:04 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award

Graywing said:

Nochnoy said:
May I join this as a Paw?
I have yet to make a character because I've never roleplayed on this site before so I don't really know how it works. I'm experienced in roleplay otherwise so you guys might just have to coach me through formatting a bit haha
Edit: Also Oak if possible, forgot to add

Of course! This will be a chill RP so no need to worry

Thanks! I'll find an image and write up the bio for you :)
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 03:07 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, you can absolutely join! We can help with anything you need! :)
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 03:49 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorry this took so long - I got interrupted
Name: Skotadi (I'll either be using full name or nickname Skota)
Sexuality*: Bisexual
Aspired rank: Deputy
Description: (Below)
Mod edit: Removed due to hotlinking. Please use a acceptable hosting site. Also non stock.
Personality: Skota is typically quiet, shy, introverted, and a bit skittish, although he can be quite extroverted with his friends and those he likes.
Likes: Watching the sunrise, making up stories, the snow, water and ponds, foggy days, smelling new things
Dislikes: Blood (in large amounts, he isn't scared of gore or anything), the smell of long dead animals, those days that the sun is really bright in the sky
Back story*: He was actually not born in Oak. When Oak found Skota, he was nameless, and only a few weeks old, seemingly abandoned by what they assumed to be a lone wolf, or multiple. He was mostly defenseless and half-buried in the late spring snow - which is often cause for a pack to leave a pup like that to die. But their numbers were falling now that the deforestation had started, and they needed as many wolves as they could have - weak or not. They had begun to raise him, and although he didn't change from his slightly skittish, nervous nature, he became quite strong - a decent hunter, and intelligent as well. This is where he is today - still in training, daydreaming on sun-warmed rocks with nothing much better to do.
Crush/Mate*: N/A (Currently)

Edited at May 15, 2024 11:27 AM by Feiella
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 06:06 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Nochnoy said:
Mod edit: Removed due to hotlinking. Please use a acceptable hosting site and also non stock.
Personality: Skota is typically quiet, shy, introverted, and a bit skittish, although he can be quite extroverted with his friends and those he likes.
Likes: Watching the sunrise, making up stories, the snow, water and ponds, foggy days, smelling new things
Dislikes: Blood (in large amounts, he isn't scared of gore or anything), the smell of long dead animals, those days that the sun is really bright in the sky
Back story*: He was actually not born in Oak. When Oak found Skota, he was nameless, and only a few weeks old, seemingly abandoned by what they assumed to be a lone wolf, or multiple. He was mostly defenseless and half-buried in the late spring snow - which is often cause for a pack to leave a pup like that to die. But their numbers were falling now that the deforestation had started, and they needed as many wolves as they could have - weak or not. They had begun to raise him, and although he didn't change from his slightly skittish, nervous nature, he became quite strong - a decent hunter, and intelligent as well. This is where he is today - still in training, daydreaming on sun-warmed rocks with nothing much better to do.
Credits for image:

I'd say accepted.

Edited at May 15, 2024 11:31 AM by Feiella
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 07:18 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nochnoy said:
Mod edit: Removed due to hotlinking. Please use a acceptable hosting site and also non stock.
Credits for image:

Looks good!

Edited at May 15, 2024 11:31 AM by Feiella
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 08:07 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Nightingale
Nickname:
Gale, Night
Age (in human years please):
3.75 years
Sexuality*:
Straight
Alpha of Oak.
Aspired rank:
Mother someday
Description:
A large female wolf with a muscular frame and dark blue eyes. Her fur is dark gray with black paws and a thin scar through her left eye. Luckly she retaned her sight in that eye. Nochted ears are from various fights with prey and other wolves. A lighter belly and tail tip finish the look.
Personally:
This loyal wolf is brave and proud. As Beta, she keep in touch with her pack and her Alpha. A sweet she wolf with a forgiving spirit. Her punishment are light when she gives them at all. On the other paws, cunning and dominace will be aserted on the wolf in they breck a major rule or disobay the Alpha.
Her pack
Hunting
Dislikes:
Hrashness
Permature judgement
Not knowing
Back story*:
Her rank before Alpha was Beta
Crush/Mate*:
Sparrowhawk
Other:
I will be writing in first person. Please ignoe if I switch to 3rd for a post. That may happen.

Edited at May 10, 2024 01:58 PM by Bobcat
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 08:10 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bobcat said:
Name:
Nightingale
Nickname:
Gale, Night
3.75 years
Sexuality*:
Straight
Alpha of Oak.
Aspired rank:
Mother someday
Description:
A large female wolf with a muscular frame and dark blue eyes. Her fur is dark gray with black paws and a thin scar through her left eye. Luckly she retaned her sight in that eye. Nochted ears are from various fights with prey and other wolves. A lighter belly and tail tip finish the look.
Personally:
This loyal wolf is brave and proud. As Beta, she keep in touch with her pack and her Alpha. A sweet she wolf with a forgiving spirit. Her punishment are light when she gives them at all. On the other paws, cunning and dominace will be aserted on the wolf in they breck a major rule or disobay the Alpha.
Her pack
Hunting
Dislikes:
Hrashness
Permature judgement
Not knowing
Back story*:
Crush/Mate*:
Open
Other:
I will be writing in first person. Please ignoe if I switch to 3rd for a post. That may happen.

I say good! Waiting on Blade
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 09:22 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Bobcat said:
Name:
Nightingale
Nickname:
Gale, Night
3.75 years
Sexuality*:
Straight
Alpha of Oak.
Aspired rank:
Mother someday
Description:
Personally:
Her pack
Hunting
Dislikes:
Hrashness
Permature judgement
Not knowing
Back story*:
Crush/Mate*:
Open
Other:

Good! Definitely!
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 9, 2024 10:01 PM

Sharp Fang

Lightbringer

Give Award

Blade of Dreams said:
Character Sheet
Pack: Oak
Name: Haar
Age (in human years please): 2, but otherwise in human age: 16
Sexuality*: Straight
Aspired rank: Alpha someday (part of plotline)
Description: https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=4846111
Personality: Cunning, quick-witted, fierce, fear of the unknown, protects her ego, knows more than she says, ambitious
Dislikes: Hairy animals=picking at your teeth for awhile, lazy no-goods, 'push-over, soft' creatures
Back story*: She had always been smart, and a gift of manipulation. Thus she had risen throughher pack, to the top, and is now one of the youngest ever Alphas ever. (Will work on it)
Other: Has a scar on her side that is from when she was a pup she went out into the unknown alone.
This means optional *

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us