now i'm not sure if i even want a banner.. i kind of like this look xD
 Rogue Whispers
12:17:16 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Red River Wolves
12:14:29 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
Well it's a lot harder for you get to DG. My wolves usually get him the first or second round
 Forest Dwelling
12:13:17 I am on Wolflocke ok
I've had explore teams of 6 battle enemies and 5/6 wolves missed the hit on a single turn, and those first 3 wolves had the highest BE too
 Red River Wolves
12:13:14 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
Actually, I have a team of non-DH and it's pretty easy compared to tigers and bears
 Forest Dwelling
12:12:17 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Red

Good luck honestly because even if I weren't on Wolflocke, it still doesn't sound fun to battle cerberus regardless unless you have a team of DH wolves
 Rogue Whispers
12:12:07 Rogue is a Ghost
Hey chat
 Jack-A-Boo
12:09:26 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 teddy
12:08:46 its yellow
what do we think: -Click-
 Red River Wolves
12:08:22 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
As someone who needs to kill Cerebus 14 more time for a quest, I respectfully disagree.

Though as someone who sees you're on Wolflocke challenge, I understand your point lol
 Forest Dwelling
12:07:22 I am on Wolflocke ok
I shall go rant about it in my blog to spare the chat of my ire
 Spookybeast
12:07:02 Will
So... Can't switch Bidoo

Did potentially find like... all of the explore coding I need? x-x
 Forest Dwelling
12:06:05 I am on Wolflocke ok
Brimstone actually sucks so much because a majority of the prey in explore is only showing up alongside cerberus and he can insta kill my entire pack >.>
 Apothecary
12:05:08 Medicinally Autistic
I'm so ridiculously excited. Just got my new Profile picture a day or so ago, and then my banner and my palette are done. They're both so gorgeous!!!!
 Forest Dwelling
12:02:39 I am on Wolflocke ok
Omg I finally found prey in explore and on the literal 2nd tile
 SpiritGuardian
12:01:21 Mr palette guy
fuck backgrounds.
 Forest Dwelling
12:01:13 I am on Wolflocke ok
2 Feedings left for a pack of 7 + a pregnant wolf...
 distant-screams
11:54:43 katy | beetle
my banner has been yeeted until i make a new one </3

loving my new avatar though, i've been meaning to use this for a bit
 Poe
11:54:29 
If a wolf has a matrons blessing boost, does that mean you always get 4 pups from it or is it just a chance?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +2
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 20, 2022 09:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Eh.Jasper said:
... nvm then im too lazy BAHBAHAHA

OK then, I guess you dont want to be in this RP if you don't have enough energy to read the rules.
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 20, 2022 10:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amare said:

Eh.Jasper said:
... nvm then im too lazy BAHBAHAHA

OK then, I guess you dont want to be in this RP if you don't have enough energy to read the rules.

I agree
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 20, 2022 11:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Shadow
Apperance:
Shadow stands at 3'2 feet tall, weighing roughly 75lbs. Due to lack of eating, he's thin and his usually thick coat is light. His claws and fur is dull, looking lifeless. His dark blue eyes are lined with exhaustion. His muzzle is a silvery white, due to old age and the undersides of his fur is slowly turning white as well.

His coat is a dull black covered with dirt, which makes him look like he has a harlequin of brown through his fur. Without the dirt and healthy, his fur is a beautiful black with a slate somatic mutation. A light slate color ripples through his fur due to age but is faint. His ears are tipped silver and his front paws are obsidian black. His right leg is obsidian black half way up.

Shadow has three scars. The first one is actually a group of smaller scars but can only be noticed as several upon closer inspection. These are located on his left hind leg, halfway down. These give him his limp which is noticeable only when he is traveling long distances or for a long while. His leg will randomly give out due to not using it for long distances. The second scar is from his right shoulder to his left flank. This was given to him in a fight before he was brought to the lab. The last scar is from the top of his muzzle to his throat. A reminder, he calls it, for what happened to his pack before he was taken to the lab.
Elder
Personality:
Shadow is a grumpy soul but a great friend to talk to or in need of advice. Yes, he can be quite grumpy and snappy if you wake him from a nap or try to get him to eat but once you become his friend, he can be a bit less of that. He will still be grumpy at you if you try to get him to eat but he won't snap at you. He is wary of everyone except his pack, which can keep him alive in the wild if needed.

He can be trusting and will give good advice when it comes to his friends. Note, only his friends and pack. Anyone else, you better try to figure out his riddle of an answer. He will lead you in a full circle before pointing out that it was in front of your nose the whole time. He can be quite annoying especially when he gets into the playful mood. There's also the sunset story. If you get close enough, you will hear him murmuring old stories to himself. These stories are from his old pack before he was snatched for the lab. The only thing he still has from them and his family. If your lucky, you will catch some of his history~

One thing you should know about Shadow. Never threaten his pack. He may be old, but he's still determined. He will fight for his pack and friends. Even if he dies trying. He was a fighter before, he will fight again. He just needs a reason to. At the moment, its the same ritual. He has no hope that they will escape at the moment nor does he remember what it was like to be free other than his stories.
Weaknesses:
No hope or fight at the moment.
Limp keeps him from running fast or going long distances.
Can be too trusting if the alpha trusts you.
Can't hunt for himself.
Strengths:
Determination for his pack.
Will to keep going.
Storytelling. . .keeping memories alive.
Knowledge and Intelligence
Mate:
Deceased
Crush:
N/A
Family:
Deceased
Wolves that actually listen.
Friends he can trust.
His pack
Dislikes:
Arrogant wolves
Water
Wolves threatening his pack
Other:
Black & Red
Anything Other players should know about your wolf?:
Hmm. . .I think we about covered it. Oh did I mention he was grumpy? <3
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 21, 2022 08:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Moon
Apperance:
she is a bigger than average wolf, she is pure black, with a big silverish white circle on her side that looks like a moon(hence her name) she has one dark green eye with some amber and the other one is a deep dark blue.
Personality: she is quiet, nice when she wants to be, indepnedent, smart, sly, judgemental, stubb0rn and sometimes agressive
Weaknesses: all annoying and cute things, ants, needles
Strengths: blood, fighting, speed, swimming, cat like reflexes
Mate: open
Crush: open
Family: none/anyone who wants to join
Dislikes: arguing, annoying things, the fence, the humans, alot of wolves
Other: green
Anything Other players should know about your wolf?:
she has a dark sad past, so don't judge her to hard

Edited at January 21, 2022 11:15 AM by Nightwalkers
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 22, 2022 02:22 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Is it alright if I take one of the Beta positions?
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 22, 2022 02:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Eternal Calamity said:
Is it alright if I take one of the Beta positions?

Yes of course! I will edit the Pack members later tonight but go right ahead!
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 22, 2022 02:25 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Noctem
Appearance:
Noctem has sleek, dark grey fur, with a white streak running down his forehead. His expression is usual neutral, with a slight scowl, but his smile is charming and friendly. On the other hand, he also has an incredibly intimidating death stare that could freeze a wolf in place.

Noctem's eyes are a startling shade of ice-blue. They are sharp, alert, and stand out against the rest of his darker-colored pelt.
Noctem is about the average size of a wolf, although he has a lean frame tht's great for moving quickly. Despite being on the skinnier side, he's still very muscular and strong.
Personality:
Noctem greatly enjoys being active and loves physical exertion of any kind. Running, swimming, fighting, you name it. If he's not doing something physically challenging, he isn't content. However, he does enjoy relaxing occasionally and is not opposed to sitting down and watching a sunset, or some similar less strenuous activity.
Noctem works well with others and is a natural leader, but he prefers to do things by himself. He's always afraid that he won't live up to anyones expectations, although he is quite competant.
He wants to be the best at everything, and as a result, he is often stretched too thin. Stress and anxiety are a constant conpanion to him, although you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at him.
Although he is extremely competant, Noctem would never boast about how much better he is than someone. He finds that kind of behaviour extremely unappealing in other wolves, so why would he behave that way as well? He is content to avoid attention.
Noctem doesn't have much of a temper, but when he gets angry, it's frightning to watch. If you get on his bad side, you'd best start running. He does have a great deal of patience and it's very hard to make him angry, however, and there's no way on earth that he would ever lose his temper with a friend.
Strengths:
Because of his lean frame, Noctem is extremely quick and light on his paws, making it easy for him to dodge attacks and stike quickly.
He is very observant and misses very little that goes on around him.
He is extremely loyal to his superiors.
Weaknesses:
Noctem does not do well in snow. It slows him down and he doesn't care much for wet fur.
Due to the large amounts of stress he faces, he does sometimes have a breakdowns.
He tends to ignore injuries during battle.
Lightning
Fighting
Dislikes:
Snow
Bullies
Mice
Crush:
Midnight Rose
Mate:
Open-PM me!
Pups:
None
Family:
None
Beta
Other:
Blue

Edited at January 23, 2022 12:14 AM by Eternal Calamity
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 22, 2022 02:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! Will add to the members later. Thanks for joining!
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 22, 2022 03:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Electra
Electra has a sturdy build with strong, powerful muscles. Her fur is more untamed and feral than well groomed. She doesn't mind trying to keep up with her appearance because she doesn't mind what others think about her. She has sharp canine teeth that you can sometimes see when her mouth is closed because they are protruding from it. Her eyes are a dusty fern green and most times you cannot tell what she is thinking or feeling because she looks emotionless. She stands taller than most wolves, at 3 foot 4, even though she has a larger build. Her paws match her build and are also larger than the average wolf's. Her nose and paw pads are black with pink spotting. She is a silver wolf with darker grays and black markings. She also has hickory red markings and white markings to compliment them. (see link)
Personality: Electra keeps to herself and doesn't talk to other wolves unless it is nessecary. She doesn't like to be social and also sees it nonessential. She does not want to get connected to another that will eventually leave her or forget about her. She isn't great at communicating because of her not having much practice. She may seem awkward or aloof to others. If you can get to know her though, she is a great friend and always willing to do anything for you. She just needs to be able to see that you are worth to keep and care about and she will be overly protective. She gets stressed very easily and will never forgive herself if she gets something wrong or doesn't do the right thing first. Even though she actually is really emotional, she'll never let you see it.
Weaknesses: Emotionally distressed, antisocial, barren
Strengths: Determined, strong build, speed
Mate: None
Crush: None
Family: Deceased, they were killed by another pack when she was a year old (unless someone wants to PM me and ask)
Dislikes: large groups, indifferent about pups (since she's barren), disloyal wolves
Other: Yellow
Anything Other players should know about your wolf?: Barren means she cannot have pups. She doesn't love pups but she also doesn't hate them, she just feels indifferent because being around them makes her incomplete. Other wolves may be superstiscous of her because of this (if you want.)
Also am I allowed to add another character in a bit?
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 22, 2022 03:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
am I in the rp?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us