Wolf Play : The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Eternity
12:27:41 ET
It was amazing
 Demon Mistress
12:27:24 The Scary Mod
I'm back!
 Spookybeast
12:27:19 Will
@Et

Oh my god
That's horrifying
 Spookybeast
12:27:07 Will
-Click-

>>
 Eternity
12:26:19 ET
I managed to make mine spin but also every single image on the site spun too LOL
 Spookybeast
12:25:35 Will
@Spirit

They only turn pink when hovered over ToT
 Poe
12:25:20 
-WP Click-
He's giving innocence.
 SpiritGuardian
12:24:39 Mr palette guy
wilverbeast,
"kind" of?
 Spookybeast
12:23:54 Will
So...
I *kind* of have custom explore buttons
 Rogue Whispers
12:21:27 Rogue is a Ghost
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 3,520

Doing pretty good
 Serpents
12:21:26 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
im bored anyone up for an rp
 distant-screams
12:21:25 katy | beetle
Poe,
that's what i was thinking ^^ when i've got my matching palette it'll look much nicer too
 Poe
12:20:42 
Distant-
I think it's pretty cool without the banner. The avatar really stands out nicely :)
 Red River Wolves
12:20:41 Redd Dead
And DG is 925 but close enough
 Red River Wolves
12:20:25 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
That's really good! I know I'd kill all my wolves immediately by forgetting to log in if I tried that challenge
 Forest Dwelling
12:18:09 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Red

I'm already a 3rd of the way there with my top 3 explorers if DG is 900 BE
 distant-screams
12:17:45 katy | beetle
now i'm not sure if i even want a banner.. i kind of like this look xD
 Rogue Whispers
12:17:16 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Red River Wolves
12:14:29 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
Well it's a lot harder for you get to DG. My wolves usually get him the first or second round
 Forest Dwelling
12:13:17 I am on Wolflocke ok
I've had explore teams of 6 battle enemies and 5/6 wolves missed the hit on a single turn, and those first 3 wolves had the highest BE too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +2
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 08:56 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve two herd mares, a herd stallion, and a lone mare?
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it!
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:11 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dez

6 || Stallion || Canyon Creek || Herd Stallion || Lieutenant

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-8-15-04-PM.jpg

Credits to venomxbaby on DA. Background by me

Dez is a work horse, and he's built like it. A refined head sits on top of a strong neck; that is attached to a proportionate body sporting well-defined shoulders and hindquarters. His legs are sturdy and his feet are sure. He was bred for stability and stamina, and he delivered such. Dez stands at 16 hands, give or take.

As for coloration, he is on the lighter end of the flaxen chestnut spectrum. Not quite a dark gold palomino, Dez has a darker cream mane and tail and a dustier red coat. His eyes are a solid brown as well, not as dark as some, but certainly not light. When they catch the sun, they can take on a more amber tint to match his coat.

Dez has a relatively deep voice, though it's nowhere near gravelly. It carries a firm certainty behind it and commands attention. His movements are firm, by no means regal, but he carries himself with a quiet confidence. Overall, this stallion is more of a ruggedly handsome than beautiful.

Personality

Dez is definitely in the leader category. His years as a cow pony paid off in experience in rugged terrain, sometimes in extreme conditions. Because of his exposure to a variety of circumstances, he knows what he is doing. When he comes across a foreign situation, he's developed enough common sense to find a good, plausible solution.

However, as he is not a lead or lieutenant, he does not try and work over the herd. Dez obeys and sustains the stallions above him, and he would not dream of undermining their authority; he has faith that they are the leaders the herd needs and that is that.

He is a stallion that demands respect. His rule of thumb is that all horses deserve respect until they prove themselves unworthy. Therefore, Dez gives his respect and attention to each individual at first meeting. In return, he expects the same. Dez has high standards for all those around him, especially in the emotional maturity category. His greatest frustration is a horse that does not act their age, especially when it comes to those his age.

Dez is a stubborn creature, but not so hard as to be broken. As his grandfather used to say: "Blessed are the flexible, for they will never be bent out of shape." Five. He is a firm believer in compromise, but if that doesn't work, he has no problem doing what he sees is in the best interest of his horses.

Dez is not a soft individual; however, foals will always bring out a gentler side in him. While he remains firm and strict with them, the little ones get a special attention that not many others ever gain. His sober, somewhat callous exterior melts into a fatherly horse who prioritizes the happiness and wellbeing of the foals. He will still discipline them, and he will do so with no favoritism shown. He'll explain his actions, though, to try and help them learn.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Foals

Open

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Other

There could be some issues that come up once they find the foaling grounds. Maybe there are some bachelors there or something.

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-11-02-14-PM.jpg

Edited at November 27, 2021 11:58 PM by Rising Shadows
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dez is accepted!
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:21 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Noche

Almost 4 || Mare || Canyon Creek || Herd Mare || Content for Now

C9703018-E1-E8-44-A6-BB52-787-F0824-BBB1.jpg

Credits to Alla-equi on DA

Noche is an elegant creature, and aptly named. Her sleek pelt is pitch black, as is the rest of her body; the only exception is the tiniest star on her forehead. Her mane and tail, both medium in length, match the void of her pelt. Even her eyes are deep, liquid pools of night.

Noche has smooth, proportionate features. She stands just under 16 hands and has firm muscling, but she is not noticeably ripped. Her legs are sturdy and strong, as is the rest of her, and she holds a certain elegance to her appearance. A curved neck holds up a refined head with somewhat long ears.

Despite her more average size, she often appears larger than she is: her coat seems to suck the light out of everything, and she has a calm, sure demeanor that demands at least a little respect. Five. Her more sober appearance also adds to the effect of a wiser mare older than she is.

Personality

While she may appear knowledgeable, Noche is still young and inexperienced, and she owns it. Her wisdom comes from following her elders, obeying commands, and observing outcomes of different situations. Her forte is watching with a calm, collected demeanor. She does not rise up in emotion as easily as other young horses, and she can hold her own in a battle of wits.

Noche always dons a smooth expression, any emotion displaying in her eyes. Even then, her emotes are mild. Faint displeasure, for example, or a note of pride. It is extremely difficult to get a raise out of her, as she is quite good at deflecting comments or actions that she finds antagonizing.

Despite this more languid base, she is not one to be run over. Her strength is a quiet one but it is there. Noche is the silent bearer of burdens, always ready to help another horse through a hard time, and she will fight to the death to protect those she cares about. She is loyal to her herd, though she may not always agree with decisions made, and she sticks to the rules. Noche will always expect others to do the same and she will take on the role of drill sergeant if need be.

She does have an adventurous side to her as well, though it only really comes out around foals, who hold the dearest place in her heart. They are her favorite members of the herd, and she is always willing to play with them. Noche grew up too fast, as her mother died early on in her life and left her to fend for herself; playing around with the foals gives her a glimpse at what could have been, and what she wants for her future offspring.

Overall, this mare is wise and mature but lacks the power over others that comes with age. Noche is altruistic and charismatic, but she takes no nonsense and is not afraid to critique others for negative actions. She is not easily riled up but will unleash all of Hell on anyone who threatens those she cares about.

Crush

She's liked Nikos for years.

Mate

None

Foals

None

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

Heated argument results in a break in the herd.

FE02-F04-E-B076-40-EE-931-A-E7-CC805-BEE11.jpg

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Noche is also accepted.

ALSO
I posted the Discussion. I'm too lazy to link it.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserve lone stallion (also im so glad to see dez again rising shadows ^^)
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:29 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Heehee

Ultima -- thanks!

Edited at November 27, 2021 11:34 PM by Rising Shadows
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
im adding freedom in here we all know he is gonna cause trouble :D