Wolf Play : Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!
Chatbox
 Eternity
04:44:44 ET
nono they were rats they were just really big. We don't have opossums or possums here.

Cat sized is maybe a mild exaggeration but dear god were they huge
 Red River Wolves
04:44:11 Redd Dead
I'm sorry, what? Cat-sized rats?
 SpookyPaws
04:43:51 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
opossums?
 kycantina
04:42:59 ky but it's spooky
For a while we thought my roommate was making it up because he was the only one who heard it
 Eternity
04:42:35 ET
My last place had cat sized rats in it LOL
 SpookyPaws
04:41:26 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
No idea how I'm going to survive an apartment if I can ever manage to afford to finally leave my parents' house LMAO
y'all have some WILD stories
 Salem
04:41:07 
Support?
-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
04:40:28 Mr palette guy
holy fuck im tired.
 Poe
04:40:04 
Ky-
That sounds a bit terrifying honestly.
 Continental Wolves
04:40:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I probably look like a crazy person or a weirdo right now 🙃
 The Sigma
04:39:57 Leon, Sigma
Ky

LMAO thatÂ’s wild, IÂ’m glad I live in a house and not an apartment :,)
 kycantina
04:38:36 ky but it's spooky
Poe, my last apartment had a neighbor that would speak chinese really high pitched and squeaky in the middle of the night all the time. So loud we had to file a couple noise complaints lol
 Poe
04:37:39 
I always forget that it's is not "it has" lol. But I'm sure you guys can understand what I meant.
 The Sigma
04:37:30 Leon, Sigma
Just put on some noise canceling headphones or close your window pls ToT
 The Sigma
04:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Poe 💀

Either somethingÂ’s actually wrong or..
 Poe
04:36:09 
It's been the same exact sound over and over which is the weirdest part lmao. I tried to look out of my window to see what he was doing but the trees cover the view.
 Boeing
04:36:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chat has some juicy quotes today lol
 Rykio
04:35:49 An Attic.
eyes
 The Sigma
04:35:41 Leon, Sigma
BooJake

Please what ToT
 Amygdala
04:34:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
Whut 😶

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +2
Vicuna Wolf : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   9 

Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 30, 2022 06:50 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wait so your rider can ride your own own horse character? Or they can't?
Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 30, 2022 06:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
They can i believe though im not sure since Happyhowlers isn't on

Cinderclaws said:
Wait so your rider can ride your own own horse character? Or they can't?

Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 30, 2022 09:23 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Is their barrel racing?
Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 30, 2022 09:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aighty can I reserve Trail Rider guy and a cabin A1 spot? This will also be my first horse RP so... yeah don't expect rainbows and unicorns from me XD
Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 30, 2022 09:47 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Rider ~

Name:

Ellie Wolf

Female

Horse:

Melina

Teachers:

Dressage instructor

Jumping instructor

Barrel racing instructor

Appearance:

Ellie is about 5’3 and weighs around 89-90 lbs. She has blonde hair with natural blonde highlights, Ellie normally pulls her hair back into a braid or ponytail while she's riding to keep it out of her face. Ellie has hazel eyes and above her left eye is a scar she got from being bucked off a horse and landing on hard concrete.

Ellie is normally found wearing jeans, whether they are ripped or not and a T-Shirt with an occasional hoodie. While she's not riding or on trail rides and barrel racing she wears her cowboy boots so as to not mess up her riding boots. but when she's jumping and doing dressage she wears her black riding boots.

She does not wear any makeup or put anything on her face as she hates the way it feels. Ellie has her ears pierced and can be seen wearing studs most of the time, and will rarely wear hoops or any earrings that hang down.

Personality:

~ Introverted ~

Ellie can be kind of introverted and mostly keeps to herself. She rarely interacts with anyone she isn't familiar with unless they directly approach her. Ellie will sometimes get anxiety over meeting someone new and often worries what others think of her.

~ Animal lover ~

With animals ranging from domestic to wild Ellie loves almost every animal and frequently talks to her horse, who she considers a best friend. Ellie seems to have a special way with animals as almost every animal she meets likes her.

~ Competitive ~

In almost every equestrian sport Ellie is fiercely competitive. It's not just that she's competitive but in games as well, even if it's just a simple card game Ellie always aims to win.

Acquaintances:

Best friend: pm/ask me

Family:

Older Brother: Jack Wolf

Ellie's parents died in a car crash when she was only 8 years old, her brother became her legal guardian and has been caring for her ever since, so when he came to the riding camp so did she.

Other:

Ellie has been riding since she was around the age of 8 and is very experienced at it, she started jumping and dressage when she was only 10 and really enjoys it. She also owns a calico cat named Callie which she brought with her. (Is it okay If she owns a cat??)

~~~

~ Horse ~

Name:

Melina also nickname Mel

Female

Person riding them:

Melina

Breed:

Morgan

discipline:

Jumping/dressage can also do barrel racing

Appearance:

Melina is 14.5 hands and weighs 990 lbs. She has a long black mane which is well kept and silky smooth, and is sometimes braided for jumping or dressage. Her coat is a Caramel color that like her mane is well kept and is groomed frequently. Mel has three black stockings extending up to her forearm and one white sock on her back left hoof.

(C) Aussiegirl on DA

Personality:

~ Gentle ~

Melina is very gentle and cautious of her rider and is careful to make sure they are alright, and does well with inexperienced riders and kids. She will rarely get spooked or buck but when she does it's either because she dislikes the person or they just didn't execute a command right. Although when she's around other horses she can be alittle less gentle and way more riled up

~ Obedient ~

Mel rarely disobeys and follows commands well with the right rider and has been trained well. She is very talented at jumping and dressage, and is perfect for an experienced or inexperienced rider. She is also able to do barrel racing pretty well.

~ Free spirited/protective ~

When given the chance Melina will do what she wants, like roam around when she can get out of a stall, or jump the jumping courses on her own. She likes to be independent, as long as it doesn't endanger her rider or any other horses, unless she has a strong dislike for them. Melina will also try and protect anyone she's close to and hates it when other horses endanger the humans who are kind to them.

Acquaintances:

Best friend: pm/ask me

Family:

Melina has no known family as they all died when she was very young.

Other:

I have a backstory for her, it will unfold in the rp though XD

Edited at April 2, 2022 11:21 PM by Cinderclaws
Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 30, 2022 10:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~*~Horse~*~
Name:
Cherokee
Person (the person that will be riding them):
Dominic
Breed:
Appaloosa
Discipline:
Riding/Trail Riding
Appearance:
Cherokee is 15.2 hh and weighs a good 1,010 pounds. She is a brown mare with her hind painted white. She has dark gray spots on the white and her face. She has one ear white and one black. Cherokee has a black mane and tail. Her tail is usually braided for races but otherwise flows free.
Personality:
Cherokee is calm and kind when around those that she knows. She is cautious once around strangers and can be a bit watchful. She is curious and has a taste for adventure and loves to race alongside fellow horses.
Acquaintances:
Open!
Family:
Open!
Other:
Cherokee is not too rough with children as she knows that they could be hurt easily under her strong hooves. She tries to be as gentle as possible when younger children as riding her but is also watchful and cautious of kids who she doesn't know. Once ridden at least once, she will trust you more.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~Human~*~
Name:
Savannah West
Horse:
Kathy
Teachers (2-3):
Jumping Teacher and Trail Riding Instructor
Appearance:
Savannah is around 5'6 and weighs around 113 pounds. She has dark brown hair with blonde highlights that is always up in a ponytail. She has blue eyes and freckles all along her face. She has a bracelet colored red that her father had got for her at 9 years old. She is always wearing even when sleeping. is usually in a t-shirt or a hoodie and jeans. She usually wears her running shoes before and after her lessons.
Personality:
Savannah is very competitive. She loves racing on the horses and sometimes gets too aggressive. She is very kind to others and is usually a good sport. She is very caring and loves talking although she mainly talks to her horse.
Acquaintances:
Open!
Family:
Savannah has a younger brother. He is 14 and currently at the stables. Savannah also has a 39-year-old mother. Her father passed away after a plane crash when she was 12. Her father had raced horses as a kid and Savannah wanted to do the same after his death. After some convincing, her brother joined in as well.
Other:
None
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~Human~*~
Name:
Austin West
Horse:
Leila
Teachers (2-3):
Trail Riding Instructor, Riding Teacher, and Bareback Teacher
Appearance:
Austin is around 5'4 and weighs around 120 pounds. He has auburn hair that goes just past the back of his head. He has blue eyes and freckles all along his face. He is usually in a t-shirt and jeans, sometimes, a pair of boots to go along with it.
Personality:
Austin is very competitive, some may say too competetive. He loves racing on the horses and he loves talking to them during races, ensuring them that they will win. He isn't talkative or very social much but is a good sport. He is very caring and loves talking to the horses because they make him feel safe and it seems as if they could speak.
Acquaintances:
Open!
Family:
Austin has an older sister. She is 15 and currently at the stables. Austin also has a 39-year-old mother. His father passed away after a plane crash when he was 11. His father had raced horses as a kid and his sister wanted to do the same after his death. After some convincing, he joined in as well although he didn't want to at first. But he is glad that he started.
Other:
None

Edited at April 2, 2022 10:39 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 31, 2022 02:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name
Theo Huntsen Kent
Role
Trail Ride Instructor
Horse
Mary
Appearance
Theo is tall and gangly, with long limbs. He is also very tall, being about 6'1". He has shaggy dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. He wears large round glasses (quite like Harry Potter's). He often is seen wearing a plaid shirt and excercise shorts, and his clothes are usually much too big. On casual times he wears flip-flops, as he used to live in Florida, but when riding and/or instructing he wears boots.
Personality
Theo is very intelligent and knows the history of the area, and he loves horses, but what he gains in knowledge and wisdom he makes up for in strength. He has a strong grip and compact muscles, but he doesn't know how to use his pure height and most of the time ends up swinging at empty air.
Acquaintances
Open!
Family
His nephew Dickon, open
Other
He's open for a horse as well if anyone has a fitting one!!

Edited at April 10, 2022 02:03 AM by Royal Pack
Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 31, 2022 10:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Horse~
Name
Storm
Age(4-22)
Person(the person that will be riding them)
Carissa
Breed
Appoolsa
discipline
Barrel Racing
Appearance
Storm stands at 15hh(60 inches) and weigh about 1,200 pounds. He has a grey coat and has black spots on him. He has Brown eyes and has white spots along with the black spots that are mixed in. He is a regular Appaloosa.
Personality
He diffidently has some attitude and doesn't like being ridden. He does have a caring side but he doesn't let that show much. He doesn't really care to much for social interaction and likes to stick to himself. He does like to be out in the sunlight almost always and doesn't like being cooped up in the stall. He doesn't let any human close to him which is a main reason no one has ridden him yet.
Acquaintances
Open!
Family
SIster~Open!
Other
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Student
Name
Henry Emily
Age(13-17)
Horse(the one you will be riding)
Open!
Teachers(2-3)
Riding trail and Jumping teachers
Appearance
Henry is 5'9" and weighs 130 pounds. He has brown hair and bright blue eyes. He wears Navy blue ripped jeans and cowboy boots. He wears a gray t-shirt and his hair is spiky.
Personality
Henry is the type of kid to sit in the back and hide away. He is very anti-social and doesn't know how to communcate that well. He likes to be helpful and ride but he isn't the type to talk to others. He likes quiet places and can usally be found in his horse's stall.
Acquaintances
Open!
Family
None at camp
Other

Edited at March 31, 2022 11:47 AM by Nikki Afton
Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 31, 2022 10:57 AM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
Im so sorry guys! I was busy last night and wasnt able to get on but
Cinder~ My orignal plan was that your person cant ride your horse to make it intresting but you can do whatever you want!^^ Also i can add barrel racing if you want! ^^
Royal,Cinder and Midnight~ Your all accepted!
Horse Camp| Sign ups| Open!!March 31, 2022 10:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes barrel racing pls

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us