03:04:04 
moddey dhoo is so cool
 Blood lust tide
03:01:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Nope not me im good lol
(Not fan flax they remembind me of piss🤣
 Specific Ocean
02:54:53 
We should buy all the flax wolves and create a scarcity of them. Mayhaps even eradicate them from the game.
 Blood lust tide
02:41:16 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Can I suck on your blood eats grass
 Blood lust tide
02:39:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
When you want more cl wolves with Rosewood marks cause looks like blood lol
 Rainbow River
02:33:41 River, they/them
Does anyone want to battle me for fun?
 Caeruleum
02:31:53 Cae, Blue
Good start of the puppy boom ^^
-WP Click-
 Nemesis <3
01:53:07 Nem ^^
@desti
I hope so T^T
 Destinations End
01:50:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nem
Ah. Being bored is not fun at all. I hope something interesting and/or fun happens for you sometime soon :)
 Nemesis <3
01:46:01 Nem ^^
@desti
I'm doing fine I suppose, life has been very uneventful and boring for me lately.
 Destinations End
01:44:48 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Zeph
Right now I feel kind of numb. Aside from that I'm unsure right now.

How're you doing
 Nemesis <3
01:43:32 Nem ^^
How are you doing?
 Destinations End
01:41:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Zeph
 distant-screams
01:40:57 katy | beetle
postimg has been down / lagging so much lately e.e
 Nemesis <3
01:40:33 Nem ^^
Hi desti
 Liminal Space
01:38:21 I'm watching You
goodnight chat
 Destinations End
01:37:57 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 distant-screams
01:35:08 katy | beetle
Dark,
it's random :)
 Dark Dynasties
01:34:23 Dark / Phoenix
How do wolves get selected for the Game News feature? is it just random?
 distant-screams
01:18:19 katy | beetle
i love finding a huge list of all the approved bengal colors *^* more inspo for my adopts

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +1
Brown Bear : -1
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 16, 2022 11:44 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Sylphrena (Syl)
Pack: Hollow Marsh
syl.jpg
Credits to windfuchs on DA

Syl is a striking white wolf. She stands at about 32 inches and is on the lighter side of the scale as far as weight is concerned, but she holds her own with ease. Muscle ripples beneath thick, soft fur; black pawpads and a dark nose are the only parts that remain uncovered by it.

Her large, feminine eyes are a burning orange or dark amber. In the light, they appear more golden, though the reddish tint is still visible. Her stare is deadly -- almost as deadly as she is.

She is an excellent battler despite her more mediochre size, skillfully using her oponents' strengths against them. Her preferred method of warfare is mental, though. If she can win a skirmish psychologically, she much prefers that, as a defeated mind lasts much longer than a wounded body.

Personality

She's thoughtful, calculating, and observant: a fatal combination when used against other wolves. Syl may be young, but she has learned how to manipulate and take control. She's a dominant wolf, though she doesn't really desire a position as an alpha at this point. Maybe never. Who knows? Right now, she is content to lead as a beta and support her alphas.

Her moves are well-played with the future in mind. She makes no decision lightly, and emotion rarely plays a role in them. In fact, emotion rarely plays a role in anything when it comes to Sylphrena. She's the iciest-blooded mammal out there. Her only soft spot? Pups. She wants them. Does she let other wolves know that? Absolutely not.

Syl, while a harsher wolf, is fiercely loyal to those she cares about. Whether her family, friends, or acquaintances whose company she can stand, this female will fight tooth and claw for them. She holds no resignations or hesitation with slaughtering a threat to her "family". Sylphrena becomes more neutral around those she respects and cares for. She has never been one to show affection where any wolf can see, but she can manage to be borderline gentle to those she loves. Sylphrena rarely backs down and is a more than capable fighter.

She does not tolerate immaturity or whining; these are her biggest pet peeves and if ever there were a way to get her angry, acting as such would be how to do so. Sylphrena is strict in her disciplining and puts pressure on others, especially apprentices, to do their best and show what quality they are made of. Her criticism is for their benefit, and she does not hide approval.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush: Open

Mate: Potentially beta male

Pups: None

Other: None

sylphrena.jpg

Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 16, 2022 11:54 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
(WIP)

Name:
Donovan

Appearance: Donovan is wolf of good size, standing at 36 inches and on the lighter side of weight for his size. He has a more lean build, slender; despite that, he is not delicate, even in old age, and will not stand to be treated like it. There is still power in his muscles, and while he is not as strong or agile as he was in his youth, he can be a formidable opponent.

Donovan's coat is a bit plain in terms of coloration, no warm hues of orange, amber, or copper; no any earthy tones, or dark browns or coal black. His pelage is comprised of white, silver, and dark gray; arranged in a pattern which not wholly unique among wolves, but not common either. His eyes are a light amber color, kind of a pale brownish shade, framed by a silver mask.

He moves quite well for an older wolf, if one ignores the limp he has, the right hind leg, injured by a hunting accident when he was younger. It isn't too bad, not bad enough to be crippling, but enough to be a bit of a hinderance to him. The limp rather adds to the impression that one should respect him. He is battle-scarred, having being a bit of a fighter when he was much younger; most hidden by his fur, but a few are visible. One of the most notable ones is a a gash going down at an angle on his shoulder, dangerously close to his neck. A few other visible ones are a set of clawmarks wrapping over his long muzzle, a deep Vee shaped notch in his left ear. And a strangely shaped scar located on his right hind leg, in the same incident as when he got his permanent limp. Donovan still, after several years, moves like a warrior, in the way he walks, when he's seen or heard something of interest, when he is determined; and the steely glint in his pale eyes warns that despite his limp and age, that he is still formidable, still fierce, that he demands respect of those around him.

(Credits to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart)

Personality:
Donovan

Affiliations: PM me

Crush: None

Mate: Open

Pups: Open

Other: S

Edited at March 19, 2022 01:35 PM by the Wayne pack
Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 17, 2022 12:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Midnight
Alpha female
Pack:
Hollow Marsh
Appearance:
She is a Black she-wolf with some white markings. She has a short scar down her left eye. She has Amber eyes and is around 2'9" and weighs about 100 pounds. She has slim legs and broad shoulders. Her right ear is chipped off a bit and she has some scars on her legs but they are small. The scars on her legs are like only an inch long. She has a fluffy coat you could say. She has a bit of a mane to her but not too much.(I get this from my dog she literally looks like she has a mane.)
Personality:
She is a very fun loving wolf but she does have some what of a temper. She has a deviation to her pack that some wouldn't have. She is always up for playing games and playing with the pups. She has a fericiness to her when she speaks while upset. She doesn't care too much for the loners because she knows they come and go. She has a very nurturing soul so she loves to take care of pups and anyone who needs it. She makes sure to keep her temper in check though so she doesn't do anything she would regret. She is loving towards her pack mates but will express her irration and angry in a more civilized manner.
Affiliations:
Open pm me
Crush:
None
Mate:
Alpha male
Pups:
?
Other:
I'm working on it.:)

Edited at March 21, 2022 03:51 PM by Charlie
Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 17, 2022 12:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a healer apprentice in the Hollow marsh pack also my wolf for this will be albino I guess... It depends I might just use the one from the other Role play with you....
Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 17, 2022 12:58 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
• Aspen •

. springe-15-wolf-033-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3tpf.jpg

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DeviantArt

springe-15-wolf-025-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3p8k.jpg

Aspen is dark grey and a sort of red and brown colour all over. His coat is as dark as the late dawn that comes with the wintertime and his amber eyes have a certain shine to them in the daylight. Being dark in colour gives him a great advantage at night, him therefore much proffering that time to hunt. His sense of hearing and smell make up for her eyes in the dark, however, and he has become an avid tracker using his strengths. His fur has a little bit of pattern, his lower legs only. He has a lighter underbelly, a typical colouring for wolves. Apart from that it is pure grey in colour, dark enough to not be recognized by prey. His pads and nose are black and speckled dark grey and brown. His tail is of an average length, but it is quite fluffy and furry. He is of an above average male height, about 35 inches, slightly larger than some. His length was slightly over average, just 5 feet, but he uses his quite large mass well in battles. His weight is around 100 pounds, so he is much larger than some of the wolves in the pack.

Personality:

Aspen is a very intelligent and worthy dog. He is eager to prove and impress, and regularly does so. He enjoys the company of his packmates and is definitely an extrovert. He is calm and easy-going, willing and content, not afraid to try new things, and has great respect for his Alpha’s. Deep down he is slightly insecure, but he tries to mask that to most wolves, only showing his deepest fears to very few. He loves pups and wants a mate; he hopes that he will one day be the father of a new generation of the Shival pack.

He is quite a fit dog, his build, despite being large, actually is very well created for stamina, at reasonably high speeds. He prefers to pounce on prey rather than sprint in a full-blown chase. His prime sense is definitely his eyes. His eyesight in itself is sometimes all he needs to hunt. But of course, he has trained his other senses to help him find prey quicker.

Fighting is his preference over hunting, especially because of his size, but even he likes a good hunt in the forest. That is his favourite place to hunt. The plains require too much speed, that he doesn’t exactly possess. He has stamina, yes, but not speed for short bursts.

Another thing that he really enjoys is swimming, nothing to him is better after a hard day of patrols and hunting than a quick dip in the stream nearby. He finds that it cools his mind as well as his body, and definitely calms his mood.

He is quite the flirt, and ever the gentleman. He likes hanging out with his good female friends within the pack. His relationship status is still a single pringle, but he has hopes that he will find a mate sometime in the very near future.

Dislikes: Hunting in the open, Too much bright light, Feeling insecure,

Strengths: Running, Swimming, Stamina, Some hunting, Battles, Positivity

Weaknesses: Insecurity, Sometimes way too hyper, Being alone for too long

Affiliations: Open

Kin: Open

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Offspring: None as of yet (wants some)

Other: None

Edited at March 17, 2022 01:03 AM by Spiritus Lunae
Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 17, 2022 01:00 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I also reserve the Queen Creek Healer?
Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 17, 2022 10:12 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Both reserved.
Just so everyone knows, ranks above the healer are expected to have over 200 words per character post. I will be enforcing that.
Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 17, 2022 04:09 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• M I S H K A •
Aroma:
Vanilla
Pack:
Queen Creek
Alpha Female
Desired Rank:
Content
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Independent - Fierce - Sarcastic - Loyal - Harsh - Skillfull
Mishka is known to be quite an independent female. She finds working alone to be more effective than with a group. Although she can work in a group, she just chooses not to. Mishka gets things done faster when she is not with others. But she understands that as long as she is in the pack, teamwork is a very popular thing. Mishka's social skills affect her teamwork abilities. She has a hard time communicating with others, which makes it very difficult.
Fierce. A popular word to describe this female. She is instantly aggressive towards others that are not included within the pack. Mishka will not hesitate to attack. Her job is to protect the pack and that is what she will live up to. Mishka has a hard time trusting others. If the pack, per se, let's an outside wolf join them, for any reason, it would take Mishka a long time to warm up to them.
Mishka's humor is through sarcasm. However, she is typically sarcastic when someone says something utterly ridiculous. She does not tolerate immaturity and cannot stand it, to say the least. If you say something stupid, Mishka will probably let you know that was you just said made no sense. She has no filter and cannot stress it enough.
Her loyalty for the pack is completely unmatched. They have helped her in too many ways to count. If it came down to it, Mishka would most likely sacrifice herself for the pack. If they told her to fight a group of wolves alone, she'd do it. Though she may not win, it is the fact that she still would go attempt to. Mishka has no thought of leaving the pack and she continues to lead them.
Going along with her not having a filter, Mishka can be harsh at times when she is in rage mode. She says whatever comes to her mind without thinking of how it might affect others. She will not hesitate to call you out on your bullshit. Mishka has a hard time controlling her anger. She gets irritated at the slightest inconvenience. Mishka has been working on it, however.
With the experience she has within the pack, it has made her quite skillfull. Mishka is a very intelligent wolf and she understands the way of life. She is very swift on her paws and flaunts it when she is in a chase. Mishka hopes to gain more experience within the pack and soon become better than she already is.
+ Hunting +
+ Pups +
Dislikes:
- Noisiness -
- Immaturity-
- Ignorance -
- Cockiness -
Strengths:
+ Speed +
+ Intelligence +
+ Leadership +
Weaknesses:
- Brute Strength -
- Stamina -
- Hot Headed -
Affiliations:
Open!
Kin:
Open!
Crush:
Alpha Male
Mate:
Alpha Male
Pups:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to wincey on DA.}
Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 17, 2022 05:08 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Brielle "Bri"

Meaning: Heroine of God

4 years

Damsel

Pack

Queen Creek

Rank

Omega

Appearance

Brielle is a small wolf being the runt of the litter and during a famine. Brielle is 23 inches at the shoulder and weighing gently at 65 pounds. Brielle slender and skinny due to the lack of eating from the eating order. Brielle is a long furred wolf of light grey with tones of charcoal and blueish grey. Her underbelly and legs are white. Her tail is feathery and long. Bri has some scars from fighting things but not noticeable. Her nose color is link pink with little grey spots that dappled them. Bri has bright yellow eyes with traces of light blue in them.

Bri is since has smaller and weaker wolf due to her genetics of runt and lack of nutrition. She isn't the best of hunting or fighting. But she can manage well. She uses her speed and ability to become atleast uppercase at her side. Which she is hard to catch with bigger and stronger wolves.

Another advantage she likes to take pride in. She is phenomenal at tracking. She is very known to track a wolf or animal down. She never has a problem with the scent of her smell,direction, or pawprints that are left behind.

The last advantage she takes in is her small size. She is very smart in battle strategies for a wolves. But her size helps her in hiding and leading to ambushes. Since her quick and agility leads wolves to believe she would run from an attack sibce she is small and weaker. But she is waiting for another opportunity to strike again.

Personality

Brielle is a quiet and keeps to herself all the time. She doesn't speak up or speak unless she is spoken too. She doesn't wanna object her rank the fear of being yelled at or bullied. She is respectful to her superiors well to everyone since she is the bottom of the totem pole. She doesn't see it as much of as a punishment to her. She sees it at a challenge to strive to get better and to strive her way up to the a part of the pack.

Brielle has taught herself to be independent with little to no help with being an omega. She has taught herself to not have others help her or ask for it. Cause she knows no one will grant that help for her. Bri doesn't feel the need to be appreciated from he rack. For insecurities and always proven she is just another mouth to feed. But she does get the feeling to prove everyone wrong.

Bri doesn't give up on anyone or herself. She is loyal to her packmatea. She is strong believer on keep going no matter what. She doesn't believe on giving up when the times get too hard. She will push her mind and body until she collapses. She wants to prove her worth even if they don't acknowledge her presence.

Brielle is quite witty using her brain in hard situations. Her witty intelligence gets her way of fighting and confrontations. She always can change the subject or know what to do.

Affiliations

Open

Crush

Open Pm me

Mate

None

Pups

None

Other

Edited at March 17, 2022 05:33 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Aftermath || Wolf RP || Semi Lit || OPENMarch 17, 2022 05:38 PM

Mother