Wolf Play : The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
12:21:27 Rogue is a Ghost
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 3,520

Doing pretty good
 Serpents
12:21:26 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
im bored anyone up for an rp
 distant-screams
12:21:25 katy | beetle
Poe,
that's what i was thinking ^^ when i've got my matching palette it'll look much nicer too
 Poe
12:20:42 
Distant-
I think it's pretty cool without the banner. The avatar really stands out nicely :)
 Red River Wolves
12:20:41 Redd Dead
And DG is 925 but close enough
 Red River Wolves
12:20:25 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
That's really good! I know I'd kill all my wolves immediately by forgetting to log in if I tried that challenge
 Forest Dwelling
12:18:09 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Red

I'm already a 3rd of the way there with my top 3 explorers if DG is 900 BE
 distant-screams
12:17:45 katy | beetle
now i'm not sure if i even want a banner.. i kind of like this look xD
 Rogue Whispers
12:17:16 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Red River Wolves
12:14:29 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
Well it's a lot harder for you get to DG. My wolves usually get him the first or second round
 Forest Dwelling
12:13:17 I am on Wolflocke ok
I've had explore teams of 6 battle enemies and 5/6 wolves missed the hit on a single turn, and those first 3 wolves had the highest BE too
 Red River Wolves
12:13:14 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
Actually, I have a team of non-DH and it's pretty easy compared to tigers and bears
 Forest Dwelling
12:12:17 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Red

Good luck honestly because even if I weren't on Wolflocke, it still doesn't sound fun to battle cerberus regardless unless you have a team of DH wolves
 Rogue Whispers
12:12:07 Rogue is a Ghost
Hey chat
 Jack-A-Boo
12:09:26 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 teddy
12:08:46 its yellow
what do we think: -Click-
 Red River Wolves
12:08:22 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
As someone who needs to kill Cerebus 14 more time for a quest, I respectfully disagree.

Though as someone who sees you're on Wolflocke challenge, I understand your point lol
 Forest Dwelling
12:07:22 I am on Wolflocke ok
I shall go rant about it in my blog to spare the chat of my ire
 Spookybeast
12:07:02 Will
So... Can't switch Bidoo

Did potentially find like... all of the explore coding I need? x-x
 Forest Dwelling
12:06:05 I am on Wolflocke ok
Brimstone actually sucks so much because a majority of the prey in explore is only showing up alongside cerberus and he can insta kill my entire pack >.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +2
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 04:29 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Herd Mare
〈 A D E L A 〉
Name:
Adela
Herd:
The Canyon Creek Herd
Herd Mare
Desired Rank:
Content.
Appearance:
by-alla-equi-delxfx1-pre.jpg
[Image Credits - On Images.]
Adela is a mare of a pretty, lovely appearance. She stands at a height of 15.3 hands, not something that is huge in terms of height, but she's not the smallest mare to ever exist either. She's got a slender frame, with long legs and a defined head. She's not at all sore on the eyes, that's for sure. She's not overly muscular or powerful, but she's got the muscle to run and hold her own in a petty mares squabble (not that she would get too involved in any of those).

Her coat is a chestnut beneath markings of white, marking her as an appaloosa. Her body is predominently white, but the chestnut shows in spots and her legs, and a light dusting of the chestnut coming through on her face, neck, shoulders, sides and flanks. Her hooves are a light grey and brown mixture, and her nose is grey, trickled in pink spots. Her mane and tail are a mix of cream, grey, and the ginger shade common in chestnuts.

Her eyes are a deep brown, warm and welcoming in colour. She has very few scars, not one to start unneccesary squabbles or stand up to stallions. She is not one of the brutes of her species, not one designed to fight others and predators.
Personality:
by-alla-equi-delxfk0-pre.jpg
Adela is a gentle soul. She is kind and trustworthy, gentle in demeanor. She wouldn't hurt anyone for no reason, wouldn't dislike anyone for no reason either. She tries to be friends with everyone she meets, until they prove to her that they are not worthy of her friendship or affection. She does her very best to be there for everyone, regardless of how exhausting it may be for her. She wants everyone to have someone, and she offers herself as that someone, as that friend, as that mother-figure. She would drop dead before she left a poor, undeserving soul alone and in the dark.

She isn't one for unnecessary fights. She'll defuse drama before she'll start it, doing her best with soothing tones and calm words to make a fight stop. Unless, of course, she believes one of the two parties deserves it. She won't get involved, unless it is her fight. If it is her fight, which is extremely unlikely, she won't allow anyone to get involved. It is her fight, and hers alone. Another will not fight for her, another will not defend her.

She, of course, has a massive amount of patience. To see her lose her temper is almost like magic, dark, dark magic. The calm one losing their temper is not something that anyone wants to see, and, thankfully, it rarely happens. She has a massive amount of respect for those that have earned it.
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Foals:
100% Open to Foal, Yearling and Adult Children
Kin:
Somewhat Open
Affiliations:
Open / TBA / TBD
by-alla-equi-delxg2y-pre.jpg
Other:
I would love it if like, five of the lone mares banded together to make their own herd, y'know? That could be cool. Especially if the Canyon Creek Lead Stallion tries to take them into his herd.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 04:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's accepted. :)
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 04:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Lead Stallion

Name:

Nikos
Stallion/Male
Herd:

Canyon Creek

Lead Stallion
Desired Rank:

He's unsure what he wants.
He didn't think he'd be Lead Stallion so soon.
Appearance:

Being a stallion of tall nature, it's no wonder that Nikos was chosen to be his father's successor, albeit a bit young to do so. Standing at 17 hh tall, he is the mirrored image of his father to those who don't look that closely, just younger. Nikos is a stallion of the bay coloration, though, upon further inspection, it's clear that the male carries the Dun gene, becoming a Bay Dun, or Classic Dun, instead of just the Bay his father was. However, that's where most of the similarities end for him and his father.

While Nikos is a tall stallion, he isn't a very burly one, having a more of a lean build than a stout one. Whereas his father was big and tall, Niko is more so just tall. However, that doesn't mean the stallion isn't strong, muscular, or anything of the sort, it just means he hasn't yet bulked up due to his youth. Once he is older, the male is certain to carry more weight around him like his father did. For now, though, the male carries a more lean and athletic build.

He's got long legs built for more endurance and stamina than short bursts of speed, though he can carry a fast pace for a while, just not a super fast one. Anyone who looks at his legs, though, can see the power they currently hold, and the power they will eventually gain. It seems inevitable that the stallion will become a force to be reckoned with. Along with his legs, Nikos holds a pair of powerful shoulders, and a well muscled neck that is attached to a rather defined head. His head isn't delicate by anymeans, but there is a chiseled ruggedness to it that many might find attractive. There isn't a single thing about this male that could be mistaken for delicate or dainty.

Along with his Bay Dun coat, Nikos carries a few different markings with him. First he has black stockings on all four of legs and the stereotypical dorsal stripe down his spine. However, beyond those, though, are a pair of white socks on each of his right legs. The only other white on in is the tiniest little speck of it on his forehead that is easily overlooked. His muzzle is black and velvety, something that is soft to the touch. The stallion's mane and tail are also black, often tangled from the wind, and about mid in length. Nikos holds a pair of dark brown eyes that are somewhere inbetween dark chocolate and milk chocolate. They aren't too dark as to appear black, but they aren't too light either.

Personality:

Nikos is exactly what one would expect a 4 year old stallion to be. Confident, bold, reckless and a bit impatient. Being merely a couple years out of his colt phase, there is a lot in life that the dun stud needs to learn. With all of this sprung on him all of a sudden, it's no wonder that the stallion doesn't necessarily hold the perfect qualities to lead right now, but it's something he can likely learn.

The Dun equine is known throughout the herd to be a confident creature, borderline cocky if we're being honest, and not one to know insecurity. At least until now. With his new position dumped on him, Nikos cannot help but to feel insecure about the decisions he makes and the life he leads. While still being young and dumb, he wants to lead the herd well and be a stallion they can be proud of. But he can't just shake off who he was over night. Nor is he trying terribly hard to be different, more so trying to mold who he is into the role and hope others accept it.

If there is one thing Nikos is also known for it, it's for his love of the ladies. Flirtatious to the maximum, Niko loves to spend his days trying to attract the attention of any young mare who will so much as glance his way. If they give him the time of day, he will definitely come their way. Of course, that's about where it ends for the male. He doesn't actually know how to woo a mare once he has her attention. Does he love the flirtatious attention he gets from mares? Yes. However, he doesn't know what to do with it when they're serious and genuinely interested in him and possibly even hoping for courtship. Nope. That sends the poor guy running for the hills because he just doesn't know what to do.

Naturally a bit impatient and slightly hot-headed, there are definitely a few things that are likely to rub the tall stallion the wrong way. The young male absolutely despises being made to feel stupid or inferior, or anything of the sort, and it's likely to set him off in a fit until he can prove that he is, although it's mostly to himself that he needs to prove it to. He hates being challenged and doubted, it makes him a bit reckless in life, because he feels like he always has to do whatever he can to prove that he is at the top of the mountain. He makes foolish and reckless decisions in hopes that it proves his devotion and dedication, as well as anything else he might feel he need to prove at the moment. Along with being a bit of a hot-head, Nikos is also known for being a rather loud stallion. Not only is he loud in pretty much everything, he's also bold and brazen about everything. He has no qualms with getting in the face of others, and doesn't bat an eye if doing so irritates another. If there is one thing Nikos is good at, it's bravado. He's good at putting on a show and puffing out his chest so he seems like the better and superior stallion. Now if only that translated into actual skill.

Of course, there is a softer side the reckless colt that is Nikos. He's an affectionate stallion who honestly just desires to love and acceptance of those around him. For a long time, all he wanted was the approval of his father, a sign that he was making him proud and who he wanted him to be. While part of him will never hear it aloud, Nikos believes his father is proud of him, and an even bigger part of him wants to continue to do so by leading the herd as best he can. With others, Nikos kind of wants this too. He just wants those around him to be happy, especially with him. When they're happy with him, he can be a very doting and dedicated creature, as well as incredibly protective. He might not have the experience behind him to really have the chops, but Nikos is a rather protective stallion. Those he loves are always at the back of his mind. If something is going down, you can bet he's making sure they're safe and okay. If they're threatened, he isn't the type to hesitate to throw himself in front of them to keep them safe. While he hasn't had to do it under any very serious circumstance, Nikos has no doubt that he would still do it. He's a loyal male, and once someone has earned his loyalty and trust, they're have it until his last breath unless proven otherwise.

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None
Foals:

Open to Unborn or New Foals

Kin:

His Mother & Father are the Late Herd Leads.
His Mother died about a year ago, his father within the past week or so.
Open to siblings, half siblings, etc.
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Not me using too many pictures because I liked all of them. ;-;

Credit for All Images Belongs to Shi-Stock on DA. Credit also on all Images. These are Stock Images.

Edited at November 25, 2021 06:35 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 07:37 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP
My Herd Stallion
Name:
Herd:
The Canyon Creek Herd
Herd Stallion
Desired Rank:
Content, perhaps a Lieutenant position would be nice, though.
Appearance:
stock.png
text
Personality:
text
added-name.png
Crush:
None, maybe open.
Mate:
None.
Foals:
Open to some unborn/new foals.
Kin:
Nikos is his half-brother.
His dam is deceased.
His sire is the late Lead Stallion.
Affiliations:
Open / TBA
Other:
[Image Credits: On Images.]
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 08:01 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Lone Mare
Name:
Herd:
None
Lone Mare
Desired Rank:
Deputy Mare, or Lead Mare
Appearance:
liver-chestnut-morab-2-by-horsiexstock-d15keuk-fullview.jpg
[Image Credit: horsiexstock on DA.]
[text]
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Foals:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 07:21 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Neela
7 Years
Mare/Female
Herd:

Canyon Creek

Herd Mare
Desired Rank:

She is Content
Appearance:

Neela is a mare of more average in size, being slightly taller than her mother at 16 hh tall. She isn't terribly tall, but also isn't terribly short either, instead being just a more balanced sized mare. She has a more stout build, witha sure footedness that comes from experienced. Her belly is a bit rounder, even when she isn't pregnant, due to being a bit older and having had several foals up to this point. Even then, though, Neela has always had a bit of a wider more studier build. Her hips and shoulders are a bit more wideset, and well muscled without being unfeminine.

The dark colored mare carries a similar appearance to her mother, although still being quite different in contrast. While her mother is a more vibrant red in color, Neela is a black mare with a distinctive blanket appaloosa marking along her hips and flanks. Much like many appaloosa's, the markings have a lightening affect on her coat, making her seem like a black roan along the base of her body. However, her legs and head are true to her real color, dark without any of the lightening from her appaloosa markings. Oddly enough, even her shoulder, especially the points of them, are dark as well, showing the area of her body where the appaloosa fades to her normal color.

The appaloosa mare also has a black mane and tail to match her color. Her mane is a bit on the shorter side, but her tail is quite long, a mere few inches from being able to touch the ground. Her eyes are a bit on the unique side, but somehow go well with her coat color. One eye is a dark brown, while the other is a darker blue color too. Her voice is a low tone that is very rarely ever raised.

Personality:

Neela is a mare who isn't very marish in her behavior or attitude. She's a quiet and reserved mare with a naturally very gentle and caring attitude. Kind and motherly, the mare isn't the type to go out of her way to make drama or make anyone's life difficult. She prefers an easy going existence and often goes with the flow of things because that is what is easiest for her. The mare isn't like many who judge others quickly, and without a reason, and, truthfully, the mare tries not to judge if she can. Instead she tries to be open minded towards others, and accepting if she can. Being a mare of a more laid back and low key disposition, it isn't hard for the mare to understanding. In fact, it makes her someone who is well suited to being the ear someone needs when they need to get something off their chest.

Despite this quiet and reserved nature, Neela is definitely a rock. She's sturdy and peaceful, making her a reliable shoulder for other horses to lean on when needed. Even if she doesn't have advice to offer, the motherly mare is the type to do what she can to help others feel better in their time of need. Patient and loving, the mare is on the selfless side and without a doubt the type to go out of her way to help others if she has an opportunity to do so. Even though she has a tendency to go with the flow and isn't likely to stand up for herself, or others honestly, if someone needs help, and she can give it, she will do her best to offer it.

The quiet mare is kind of an old soul, enjoying the little and simple things in life. She's a doting mother, and a good one, knowing how to balance expectations and understanding that each of her foal's are different and none of them are going to be the same. She loves her children, and only wants the best for them. Her foals are likely the only time you'll ever see the mare get close to angry or fiery. While she isn't the type to stand up for herself, or other adult horses who don't have relation to her, you can bet the mare will throw her caution to the side to try and defend her children. If an unknown stallion is coming for her foal, or any stallion really, you can bet she is going to throw herself in the way to save her offspring. In a flash you will see the calm and collected mare turn to fiery and aggressive to defend her foal with her life. It's really the only time the mare will ever be anything but calm and patient. Her foals mean everything to her and she won't, she can't, allow anything to happen to them.

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None
Foals:

Open to Unborn Foal, Yearling, and some adult Offspring.
Kin:

Adela is her Mother.
Affiliations:

wip
Adela -
Other:

Credit for all Images Belongs to YumpyStock on DA. These are Stock Images.

Edited at November 26, 2021 08:09 PM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 10:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Sonic
Herd:Canyon Creek #5
Desired Rank:Herd Stallion
Appearance:A perchon type horse with dappled grey fur some may call silver. Deep Chocolate Brown Eyes That contrast with the jet black star on Sonic's forhead. A tail that falls short about three inches from the ground,pointed ears that seem to follow you,dark grey hooves. Standing at 15.8hh,because of the rocky childhood Sonic had (See Below) he is still skinny. Lean and wiry hopes are not high for him to be muscular. Though very adept at jumping he has trouble with running quickly.
Personality:Key Traits:Respectful,Kind Always Willing To Help,Modest Flaw(s)Non-commital Nit-picker. In other words an unusual personailty mix for a 4 1/2 year old stallion. Instead of being obsessed with dominance like most stallions would (IRL) Sonic is happy being the lowest in the pecking order and non-commintal when it comes to anything. Still kind and helpful Sonic has a knack for finding lush green grass for the herd to graze on but acredits it to other horses. Whenever other horses do find grazing areas (quite often in a wonderful herd such as this) he is quietly disatisfied only eating small clumps of grass and greens that pass his high standards.
When Sonic was first born he was underweight,not because of a health problem but beacause he was reluctent to nurse under most conditions. By the time Sonic was weaned he was fatally skinny and quickly learned how to forage for grass. Luckily his weight was quickly regained and as a result Sonic became one of the main foragers until he stepped down from the role. Herd life suits Sonic who likes how everyone has a part to play to keep the herd moving. 5 Finally Sonic loves to bounce around and explore keeping his eyes peeled for stray horses and yearlings.
Crush:None, Open but please PM first to check :)
Mate:None
Foals:Lilianna,Open (Anyone being a foal is welcome to use my name as a stallion)
Kin:His Late mother and father the Mother in the herd The Father not.
Affiliations:None
Other: Flaws:To eager to help wears down easily and not very fast. Skills:Jumping and sensing danger, pinpoint precision when kicking with hooves.
Subplot Idea:Sonic was usually braver but right know he was quivering. Sonic was about to meet his alleged sister who he belived dead,but had recently spotted a doppleganger to her. But Sonic had to process what this meant,If his sister was still alive she would have had to abandon the herd. This could mean a fight and Sonic was almost always part of the fights due to his pinpoint accuracy. Could Sonic fight his own sister,If that even is his sister?

Edited at November 28, 2021 09:38 PM by The Wooden Pack
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 06:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
He looks good just glance at the rules again ^^ you've gotten 1/2 things.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 08:11 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would like to update, so there is no confusion, that the rp will be starting right before the herd's yearly journey to the foaling grounds. No foals will have been born yet this year, so all foas will basically be yearlings at this point, with all other foals being unborn. Mares will either be pregnant, not, or looking to be soon.

If you have questions, please ask me.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 08:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP - Herd Mare

Name:

Options:
Amber, Laurel, Caera, Ember, Idalia, Solana, Seraphina, Cyra, Agneya, Arinitti,
5 Years
Mare/Female
Herd:

Canyon Creek

Herd Mare
Desired Rank:

Unsure truthfully.
Appearance:

Relatively shorter mare at 15.2 HH
Red Dun Coloration; Considered Apricot Almost
Light Chestnut Coat; Darker Red Mane [Inverse Flaxen Basically]
Two White Socks on Hind Legs
Grey Gooves
Hazel Eyes with a bit more Green in Them
Medium Length Mane and Tail
Faint dark red dorsal stripe
Grey Nose with a Small White Star on Forehead and Small snip of white on nose

Personality:

wip
Much more your Stereotypical Mare in Personality
A bit more High Strung
Opinionated and Stubborn
Not Shy At All
Not Overly Ambitious
A bit Hot Tempered but not the Worst
Capable of Great Feats of Spite and Petty
Enjoys a Good Laugh and Fun
A Bit on the Jealous Side
Knows What she Wants, when and how she wants it
Loyal and Devoted to Those who have Earned it

Crush:

There may be a stallion she has her eyes on
Mate:

None
Foals:

Possibly Open to an Unborn Foal.
Kin:

Open to a Sister
Affiliations:

WIP
Other:

Credit for all Images Belongs to Xxmemorabilia on DA. Credit on all Images too. These are Stock Images.

Edited at December 1, 2021 12:41 AM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us