But poor Theodore did. Rest his little soul 😔
 Demon Mistress
10:43:34 The Scary Mod
Huh...Time to go make a bug report :'(

I killed like 5 in explore, none are in my food hole
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:43:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Saint

I am not very coordinated with the keys...
 Aaron Burr Sir
10:43:01 
Chimpmunks are tasty :P Alvin didnÂ’t hear that xD
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:42:19 I eat souls, nom nom
Yes, chipmunks are food :)
 Saint
10:41:24 
nux lmaoooo
 Demon Mistress
10:40:23 The Scary Mod
Hey, Chipmunks are consumable prey right, or am I loosing it today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:40:19 I eat souls, nom nom
My highest slither score is 1 :>
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:39:38 I eat souls, nom nom
I'm back!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:36:47 
Thanks Demon!
 Demon Mistress
10:36:08 The Scary Mod
@Akari
All common, Meaning they have common eyes, nose and pelt
 Duskfall
10:34:48 Dusky | Dusk
Poe,
I think I'll go with Achillea :D
 Saint
10:34:42 
also just got a slither score of 71!!!
 Saint
10:34:27 
kira but i might start again, because my SVs have song names, maybe i will do explore wolves as a new theme
 Duskfall
10:34:13 Dusky | Dusk
Poe,
:o Thats pretty, also thank you. :) wolfparty gave me her
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:34:07 
What does "AC" mean when people are describing wolves? I just bought a new pup that says that.
 Poe
10:33:48 
Duskfall-
Or Achillea
 Poe
10:32:47 
Duskfall-
Maybe Anise? She's very pretty by the way
 Aaron Burr Sir
10:32:21 
I suppose these pack colors will suit me for a week xD I omly changed it a thousand times.. It doesn't fit my pack theme though so it will not stay around
 Eternity
10:32:11 ET
BJake
Well, maybe, they'll be open if I can get enough of my classwork done LMAO

Wilvy
WHAT. Share the knowledge, bless me with the happenings.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -5
Jackal : -2
Coyote : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENDecember 10, 2021 06:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nyx

"'Go to Hell.' Oh honey, where do you think I come from?"

Name:

Nyx

17 Years Old

Female || Young Woman

Appearance:

Standing at 5'6ft tall, and weighing around 120lbs or so, this young woman is a wonderous specimen. Its quite odd how she can keep herself so clean for who she is, but its a miracle she does.

The color of the women's skin is beautifully light-tanned skin but very resistent to sunburns. Her skin is untouched by scars, and the sort, and she doesn't even have a freckle or a mole to show. Her skin is almost flawless, but not everyone can be flawless, now can they? Nyx's figure is soft, not to defined, but defined enough to get some lookers. Her figure is what you may call an "hourglass" figure. Her hair is a dark brunette, whether wet or dry, it is always the same color, and you would think it would be nearly black when wet but no. It can run halfway down her back, somedays oddly, it runs farther, but she keeps it up, tied up in a pony-tail. She rarely lets it down. Besides everthing else, she has unique eye colors, heterochromia. Some are afraid of them, others are fascinated, however those who are fascinated always seem to be creepy about it. What makes her eyes so special? One, the certain colors. Two, the fact they are even different in the first place. Her right eye, is a dark blue, while her left eye is a neon-like yellow, sometimes she wonders if it glows in the sunlight.

The style this women chooses is more of a badass murderer, rather then a rich girly girl or a simple girl. She wears high waisted, blue & ripped, skin-tight jeans, that are constantly staind with dirt. Her footwear are dark-colored schemes of heavy-duty boots, or sneakers. Her tops come in varius ways, both sizes, shapes, and colors. Sometimes she wears crop-tops, tank-tops, baggy t-shirts, soft short-sleeved shirts, or she wears baggy black sweaters.

Personality:

Nyx is a- well... special woman-

Basics:

Firm || Intimidating || Aggressive || Quick-Minded || Stern || Not very Cooperative || Attitude Issue || Upstander || Simply Doesn't Care

First off. Word of the wise. Please, please, do not antagonize this woman. Yes, she is 17, still a teenager, but please, just do not. She doesn't mess around, she gets right down to buisness. She attacks with no thought, no remorse, no guilt. None of that matters to her, not really. If your doing one of these things; attacking/harming a loved one, antagonizing her, making fun of her. Your a goner for sure. You see, she is protective over the few things she cares about, and she holds them close, and will protect them to any cost even if it means sacrificing her own life. Maybe. Depending on the person. Anywho. Nyx is an overall over protective, aggressive woman, so please, just for your own sake, don't temp her.

Not. Loyal. To. Strangers. Get this through your head before you tell her to do something. She may lie, and 'do' what you told her to do, but in all reality, she is secretly stabbing you in the back with no warning, stabbing you slowly, watching you burn in pain and agony. She will never do what youw ant her to do unless its in dire circumstances. Say, if her sibling or loved one has a knife to their throat and she couldn't get to them in time to strike, so then, maybe, she'd do what you want. Again, depending on how much she loves that person. But if you have no leverage to bribe/blackmail her with, you will surely be tricked into your own trap. Thats just how she is. Don't take it tooo personally.

Major, major attitude issues.

Sexuality:

Heterosexual || Hetero || Straight

Family:

Father: Unknown - unknown
Mother:
Isabelle - deceased

Twin: Dakota - alive

Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota

"You tell me to jump, I ask how high. You tell me to run, I ask how fast. You tell me to fight by your side, I ask who am I killing today."

Name:

Dakota

17 Years Old

Female || Young Woman

Appearance:

Standing at 5'6ft tall, and weighing around 115lbs or so, this young woman is a quite the gal.

This woman's skin is a apalling ivory, small freckles reside just above her waist-line, barely visible. She doesn't have any scars, or visible victories embedded within her skin, but she surely has the past for it. It shows in her eyes, you can tell her emotions right off the bat when you glance into her eyes. How? Its just.. its just that look she gives, some suppose. Her figure is defined lovely, graced with an hourglass figure. She doesn't care much about looks, however she does indeed take care of herself. Personal hygiene is a thing guys. Her hair dangles halfway down her back when let loose, colored with Dark Brunnete strands of soft hair, Dakota has dark hair, sometimes people can't tell the difference between her hair and the darkness within woods of dark oak trees. Her eyes.. her eyes are heterochromia, her right eye is a glowing yellow-like color, while her left eye is a dark blue, like the clean waters of the ocean almost.

Same style in fashion of her sister, but wears different clothing as her sister on different days. She wears blue & ripped, skin-tight jeans, that are constantly stainedd with dirt. Her footwear are dark-colored schemes of heavy-duty boots, or sneakers. Her tops come in varius ways, both sizes, shapes, and colors. Sometimes she wears crop-tops, soft short-sleeved shirts, or she wears baggy black sweaters.

Personality:

Basics
Firm || Stern || Aggressive || Smart Ass || Sharp Tongue || Upstander || Scarcastic || Loyal to Few || Mindful || Persistent

Dakota seems like the ideal model, but in no way she is.

This world isn't fair, this world isn't giving, this world is simply.. a shithole. So, why not turn that frown upside down and make the best of what you got? That is how our dear Dakota thinks. If people thinks its ok and think they can just push her to the side like nothing, they are incredibly incorrect. She is a fighter, and will defend herself against most everything. Cough cough not Nyx cough cough. She fights for the greater good, you may think, but no, she fights for herself and her close beloveds, not for the world. She fights against it. All of it. And if she is going to fight against the world, might as well be equipped with the following: Attitude, aggression, bad ass clothes, and some humourus jokes.

Only becomes clingly, defensive, and loyal when with her close family, she sometimes does it on purpose, other times, its just instinct by now. Dakota has been so close to so few her entire life, she cherishes the few she has, and loves them until the very end. She doesn't care if it annoys anyone, as long as she is there with her family, and everyones happy, its all good. Perfectly good.

Low temperment, easy going, calm most of the time. Unless you interupt her while she is cooking. Lord no, don't do such a thing. Leave the woman in a kitchen, come back five minutes late to ask something, you'll become the main course. She loves her food. Back off.

Sexuality:

Heterosexual || Hetero || Straight

Family:

Father: Unknown - unknown
Mother:
Isabelle - deceased

Twin: Nyx - alive

Other:

Edited at December 10, 2021 06:52 PM by Covidic Coffee
Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENDecember 10, 2021 07:15 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• S A M I R A •
"You're a demon from hell." Yours truly<3
Nickname:
Dont.
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Appearance:
Due to her parents ethnicity, Samira carries a lot of physical appearance from both. Samira stands at approximately 5'6", which she gets from her mother, as her father is about 6 foot. She has a curvy figure that she also gets from her mother's side of the family. Due to Samira constantly working out, she does still have an athletic build, despite her curves. She has a soft six pack and slight muscles on her arms and legs. Her skin complexion is a medium shade of tan. Samira is always doing skin care routines, so her skin is very clear. Samira also has slight freckles going across the bridge of her nose.
The woman's hair is very curly and falls to just below the waist. She takes good care of her hair, as curly hair is a struggle to keep up with. So her hair is very silky and the color is a deep brown, although she does want to dye it at some point to get a new look. Her hair is also middle parted, which she thinks looks better on her rather than a side part. Samira's eyes are an almond shape and a light brown that looks like a pool of honey in the sun. Samira's facial structure is very proportional and sharp. She has a sharp jawline and soft cheekbones. She also has a button nose that she gets from her father. Samira has thick dark brown eyebrows that are slightly arched and always neat and kept up with.
Samira does have quite a few piercings along with jewelry. Both of her ears have the lobes triple pierced, however the right ear has an industrial piercing. She also has her nose pierced with a silver stud. And lastly, for piercings, Samira has her septum pierced with a tiny and snug silver ring. As for jewelry, she obviously wears her piercings along with a heart pendent necklace and a few bracelets on each wrist. Lastly, as for clothing, Samira's style has always been tight fitted yet comfortable attire. He closet is mainly filled with either neutral colors or pastel colors. She typically wears a tank top with a leather jacket over, ripped jeans, and her black converse. But her decision may very depending on how she is feeling.
Personality:
A demon is what she is. I'm kidding, that was a joke. Laugh.
Typically, she does get called a demon. But she assures people she is nowhere near a demon. Samira simply dishes out what she receives. And if people don't like it, oh well. Samira has no care in the world for what others think of her or what she does. If it makes her happy, that's all that matters. One thing she doesn't do, is let people step all over her. A boot the size of a whale couldn't step on her. Samira is as strong as a rock. Nothing will ever get to her. That's how she feels she will survive in this shitty world.
Samira, surprisingly, is very intelligent. She may be young but she's had enough experience in this world to know what will happen. She knows how things will go. Samira is well aware that this world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. She doesn't expect it to be. Samira is quite known for her sarcastic mouth. She says things without thinking of how they might affect others. She can't stand overly sensitive people. It's just a joke, dude. If she feels the person is getting too offended by her jokes, she will usually calm down a bit. But that's rare.
Family:
Mother - Natalia - Unknown
Father - Hector - Deceased
Sister - Elisia - Unknown
Brother - Diego - Unknown
Other:
One time I ate 10 chicken nuggets at once. It was not fun.

Edited at December 11, 2021 01:57 AM by M I S E R Y
Why the Hell Not? || RP || OPENDecember 11, 2021 06:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

M I S E R Y said:
• S A M I R A •
"You're a demon from hell." Yours truly<3
Nickname:
Dont.
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Appearance:
Due to her parents ethnicity, Samira carries a lot of physical appearance from both. Samira stands at approximately 5'6", which she gets from her mother, as her father is about 6 foot. She has a curvy figure that she also gets from her mother's side of the family. Due to Samira constantly working out, she does still have an athletic build, despite her curves. She has a soft six pack and slight muscles on her arms and legs. Her skin complexion is a medium shade of tan. Samira is always doing skin care routines, so her skin is very clear. Samira also has slight freckles going across the bridge of her nose.
The woman's hair is very curly and falls to just below the waist. She takes good care of her hair, as curly hair is a struggle to keep up with. So her hair is very silky and the color is a deep brown, although she does want to dye it at some point to get a new look. Her hair is also middle parted, which she thinks looks better on her rather than a side part. Samira's eyes are an almond shape and a light brown that looks like a pool of honey in the sun. Samira's facial structure is very proportional and sharp. She has a sharp jawline and soft cheekbones. She also has a button nose that she gets from her father. Samira has thick dark brown eyebrows that are slightly arched and always neat and kept up with.
Samira does have quite a few piercings along with jewelry. Both of her ears have the lobes triple pierced, however the right ear has an industrial piercing. She also has her nose pierced with a silver stud. And lastly, for piercings, Samira has her septum pierced with a tiny and snug silver ring. As for jewelry, she obviously wears her piercings along with a heart pendent necklace and a few bracelets on each wrist. Lastly, as for clothing, Samira's style has always been tight fitted yet comfortable attire. He closet is mainly filled with either neutral colors or pastel colors. She typically wears a tank top with a leather jacket over, ripped jeans, and her black converse. But her decision may very depending on how she is feeling.
Personality:
A demon is what she is. I'm kidding, that was a joke. Laugh.
Typically, she does get called a demon. But she assures people she is nowhere near a demon. Samira simply dishes out what she receives. And if people don't like it, oh well. Samira has no care in the world for what others think of her or what she does. If it makes her happy, that's all that matters. One thing she doesn't do, is let people step all over her. A boot the size of a whale couldn't step on her. Samira is as strong as a rock. Nothing will ever get to her. That's how she feels she will survive in this shitty world.
Samira, surprisingly, is very intelligent. She may be young but she's had enough experience in this world to know what will happen. She knows how things will go. Samira is well aware that this world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. She doesn't expect it to be. Samira is quite known for her sarcastic mouth. She says things without thinking of how they might affect others. She can't stand overly sensitive people. It's just a joke, dude. If she feels the person is getting too offended by her jokes, she will usually calm down a bit. But that's rare.
Family:
Mother - Natalia - Unknown
Father - Hector - Deceased
Sister - Elisia - Unknown
Brother - Diego - Unknown
Other:
One time I ate 10 chicken nuggets at once. It was not fun.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us