Carpe Noctem
05:38:28 Queen of the Fishes
Yep
 los campesinos!
05:37:59 they them
well are you autistic
 Carpe Noctem
05:36:50 Queen of the Fishes
I just got my autism assessment results back.
 SpiritGuardian
05:33:27 Mr palette guy
how the fuck does Techno type 4k words a day- i cant even type ten without thinking "okay thats enough, back to coding"
 kycantina
05:31:16 ky but it's spooky
Sera, day 2 of what's meant to be 12 hour shifts but keeps turning into 13/14 ;-;
 SpookyPaws
05:31:00 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Aw man I need to make a palette based on my dog next too

Just need to make more art of him first xD

(black dogs are hard mannn)
 SpiritGuardian
05:28:06 Mr palette guy
screw palettes im gonna take a page from technos book and Im just going to write
 Seraphim
05:28:00 Sera (She/Her)
I'm on day 10-hour shifts day 4 so same besties
 kycantina
05:24:53 ky but it's spooky
Spirit, sameee
 SpiritGuardian
05:23:59 Mr palette guy
i need a nap
 Porcelain
05:23:06 
You may play again in 2 minutes.

waiting simulator
watching paint dry
 Seraphim
05:17:26 Sera (She/Her)
Spirit - Thank you! I had to re-do it like twice because after 3 years straight of just drawing people I was super rusty lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
05:14:24 Zombified Breyer
@Red
Of course! I still want to try and get some spooky art of her lol.
 Anatolian Shepherd
05:13:45 Zombified Breyer
@Sera
They are an amazing breed. My girl is a mutt but the Anatolian shows up more. She even has one extra dew claw. She should have two but she only has one due to the other breed/s in her.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +4
Coyote : -3
Badger : 0
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

rats character stashApril 17, 2020 08:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Glace Mackenzie.

Nickname(s)

None.

Birthdate

December 18th.

Sex

Feminine.

Appearance

Glace is a bit shorter, standing at 5'0. Her figure resembles an hourglass, with a small waist and wider hips. Her bust is on the larger side, and is often what seems to draw the most attention. Her hair is raven black in colour, though has a few hints of a darker black streaked throughout it. Her hair falls halfway down her back and falls in waves, though can be seen straightened or curled. Her skin is more fair and pale, as she doesn't tan easily and usually just gets a sunburn. Her eyes are a light ocean blue, though they can appear to be lilac purple or a silvery gray in some instances. Glace has a smaller nose and a somewhat defined jaw. She's small and a bit bony, though not to the point where it's bad. A few freckles litter her cheeks and stray across the bridge of her nose, though there aren't much there. She has full lips and is usually seen with lipgloss or lightly tinted chapstick on. Glace is a pretty sight, but she'll quickly argue about that, no matter who she's arguing with. Usually, makeup is a big part of her daily routine, though she sticks to the basics and almost never goes all in. Clothing wise, she sticks to things that show off her figure a bit, a lot, or not at all. It'll usually be tight, high waisted jeans, a crop top, or sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt. A small tattoo of a cat is visible on her left wrist, followed by a small daisy on her right ankle. Both have meanings, though she doesn't care to explain. Glace has her ears pierced, along with her septum and right nostril, though usually only wears earrings.

Personality

A tricky bastard she is, always weasling her way out of any sort of problem she finds herself to be in. Intelligence is on her side, though it seems to get taken away when she's flustered. Despite being good at getting out of almost every situation, Glace doesn't always end up being so lucky. A quiet person, she tends to observe her surroundings, always knowing a way out of where she's at incase of the worst. She has always been more of a listener, keeping her emotions and problems locked deep within herself. After many years of faking emotions, she has become a skilled master at reading people and seeing right through their act. While she is quiet, once you get to know her, she isn't the person you see at first glance. Carefree and wild, she won't hesitate to do some dumb things, though knows what'll really fuck everything up. Despite being like that, she's a caring person and tends to get attached easily, which is one of her biggest weaknesses.

~ Confident people.

~ Ducklings.

~ Horses.

~ Affection.

~ Big dogs.

Dislikes

~ Short hair on girls.

~ Overly clingy people.

~ Small dogs.

~ Yelling, especially when a man yells.

~ Crowds.

Voice tone

Medium pitched, slightly softer than expected. Slightly raspy, though pleasing to hear.

Nationality

90% Irish, 10% British. Heavily accented and slightly mixed, though British isn't too evident. Tends to use words such as lad or laddy.

Aroma

A distinct cinnamon scent, mixed with the smell of apple cider.

rats character stashApril 23, 2020 05:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Eleanor Waverly.

Nickname(s)

None.

Birthdate

October 19th.

Sex

Feminine.

Sexuality

Bisexual.

Appearance

Eleanor stands at around 5'3, which is sort of average. She has a body shape that resembles that of an hourglass, fitted with a bust larger than average and a bony frame. She has dark brown hair that is sort of reddish, creating a dark, almost slight cinnamon colour. Her hair reached halfway down her back, though is usually in a braid that falls down her right shoulder. Otherwise, it's curled at the ends, or just left in a naturally wavy state. Her nose is small and defined, some would say perfect. Her jaw is slightly rounded, though mostly in the shape of a v. Her skin is more fair, though is a bit tan in some spots. Her eye shape sort of resembles a cat's in a way, though not by much. Her eyes are a dark green mixed with a light honey brown that appears golden, so her eyes seem to be gold, green, and light brown, though appear brown or green from a distance. Eleanor tends to wear a fancy, slightly thick black choker that is crested with black jewels. It looks to be from the Victorian era. She has somewhat high cheekbones as well. Her eyebrows are thin and slightly arched, followed by pretty, nearly perfect lashes. A small tattoo of a crow is visible on her left wrist, as well as a cat on her right ankle, and two small crows on her left side, below her ribcage. Both of her ears have one piercing, and she has her right nostril pierced, though it's rare to see her with the nostril piercing in. Clothing wise, she sticks to darker colours, such as maroon, crimson, black, and charcoal. You can usually see her in a slightly oversized sweatshirt with some sort of small design on the front, a logo on the back, followed by high waisted ripped jeans and Vans.

Personality

Eleanor is a very sassy person, usually having some sort of snarky or annoyed comeback. She won't hesitate to go off on anyone, no matter who they are to her when she gets pushed enough. She's fairy quiet, tending to be an enigma to most. A very motherly person, she tries her best to make sure everyone is alright, also giving rather good advice. After raising her siblings by herself, she began to look at things in a new perspective. A tricky, flirty and clever bastard, Eleanor often knows how to get her way, or get out of something major, though she uses this to her advantage, or simply helps other people. Flirting and teasing is something she enjoys, though she gets flustered and turns shy easily, losing all boldness she has. It isn't hard to make her lose all common sense, if you know what you're doing. She's somewhat bold, depending on what the situation is. Eleanor is fairly calm and collected and is able to keep her anger down most of the time, rarely letting it escape.

~ Teasing and light flirting.

~ Fluffy cats.

~ Affection.

~ Large dogs.

~ Accents other than her own.

Dislikes

~ Small dogs.

~ Large crowds.

~ Yelling.

~ When someone makes her flustered.

~ Herself.

Voice tone

Somewhat soft and slightly raspy, in a good way.

Nationality

100% British, born in England. Her accent is pleasing to hear, though also thick and very obviously noticeable.

Aroma

Roses and cinnamon, hints of lavender and vanilla evident.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us