Wolf Play : LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeans
Chatbox
 Poe
04:37:39 
I always forget that it's is not "it has" lol. But I'm sure you guys can understand what I meant.
 The Sigma
04:37:30 Leon, Sigma
Just put on some noise canceling headphones or close your window pls ToT
 The Sigma
04:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Poe 💀

Either somethingÂ’s actually wrong or..
 Poe
04:36:09 
It's been the same exact sound over and over which is the weirdest part lmao. I tried to look out of my window to see what he was doing but the trees cover the view.
 Boeing
04:36:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Chat has some juicy quotes today lol
 Rykio
04:35:49 An Attic.
eyes
 The Sigma
04:35:41 Leon, Sigma
BooJake

Please what ToT
 Amygdala
04:34:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
Whut 😶
 SpiritGuardian
04:34:20 Mr palette guy
Poe,
I could say so much but I cant.
 Boeing
04:33:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Poe
... i'm ssorry what lol
 BooJake
04:33:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Poe
They just havin fun
 Poe
04:32:05 
My neighbor has been making the weirdest grunting noises for roughly 30 minutes now..
 Poe
04:26:05 
Saint-
That's awesome! Always love a viti.
 kycantina
04:26:05 ky but it's spooky
Saint, congrats!!
 kycantina
04:25:21 ky but it's spooky
Katy, hell yeah less pressure to grind explore
 Saint
04:25:17 
-WP Click-
there is no way!!!
 distant-screams
04:24:17 katy | beetle
ky,
eve said something in chat the other night about it being discounted like the other events. it'll be 50 mush per round
 kycantina
04:22:59 ky but it's spooky
Do we have confirmation that wolf party round 1 is gonna be discounted for the event next week?
 distant-screams
04:22:07 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :>
 Mocha
04:21:26 
How long does it take for a wolf to have puppies? Because my female wolf is at 62 hours of being pregnant TvT

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +2
Vicuna Wolf : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   17 

LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansSeptember 30, 2021 09:41 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste had her head against the door, eyes closed, tears coming down her face. " Oh Marshal... I wish this was easy. But like if unfair some times. " she whispered through her tears. " If you can hear me.. just listen to me. Please." she sighed before starting on again " Im sorry I blamed you for biting me. I thought it was you. Landon never meant to, he just wanted me dead for tons of reasons. One I think was because I chose you over him. And Im glad I did. You woudnt ever attach me unless you were hungry or something." she paused bedfore adding " Im sorry for accusing you. I should have held my tongue. "
Then she did something unexpected. She reached up and touched the door knob before plaving herself, forward and opened the door. She wasnt even expecting Marshal to be against the door. So when his head and shoulders landed on her lap, she gasped " Marshal.. you.. I thought you would have left becasue of me yelling at you for what I said ..." she said suprised " Well you dont have to. I want you to stay here with me. Plus I owe you my... soul. My full attention." she gave a wide loveing sile before moving some of his hair from his stone-like face. Then kissed him upsidedown. But soemthing was different about it. It was mor eurgent this time. Taking the red tears with her lips. " Forgive me, love. I never meant to hurt you in any way. " I thought vampires like you couldnt cry, Marshal She thought
She felt really uncomfortable, so she slowly stood up and zipped back into the bed. "Come here. Now" she chuckled. She was going to pay Marshal back in all the ways possible to make up for her harsh behavior " If I had to make up to you for how I acted.. was the urgent kiss enough or do I have to do more to please you, Marshal?"
Darren was feeling better after a few hours of just laying in Marshals bed " I have to go and see her" he thought, but he knew he shouldn't because Marshal would want to take care of Celeste.He placed his head back down on the pillow and jst layed there.
Celeste wanted her relationshio with Marshal to be a happy and loveable one, but at this point, she had to patch it up somone how. When he finally came to her, she moved over a little before zipping onto hia lap, arms on either side of his head " can't force me now, lover boy. " she chuckled as she grazed one of her hands on his jaw. " Now... now can I make up for the stupidity I caused you?" she asked, her eyes looking into his. All she knew was that things where gonna get crazy and wild. But that was what she wanted.

Edited at September 30, 2021 02:29 PM by LunarOrbitPack
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansSeptember 30, 2021 04:51 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He just sat, silently and unmoving with his head in between his knees that where drawn to his chest. His arms where over his head as he kept screams to himself. It was extraordinarily rare he had a breakdown or a melt of any sort or really showed anything but flirt, sarcasm, or being a jerk. Again around her he felt new. Free maybe. But certainly not right now as he listened to her threw broken tears. God I hope her brother can't hear any of this. He lifted his head to be against the door. He was about to speak when he heard a rattle from the doorknob but didn't register she was opening it so he fell into her lap. Stained, and he thought he looked tired or maybe just nothing. Which wouldn't be new.
He looked up her like a puppy who had been left alone all day. "It wouldn't be my place to just up and leave someone in recovery, no matter how mad they've made me." He chuckled remembering when his brother cussed him out as he carried him to the infirmary, and then he left. That was the last Marshall saw him alive. "I couldn't do that again." He closed his eyes in a moment of shattered serenity. "No one owes me an.." She had kissed him again. Only he noticed she took some of his bloody tears. That should help heal you darling. He gave a gentle smile and went limp but still careful not to crush her. "I forgave you before you did anything." Giving a small laugh he suddenly realized that he was still in a very torn shirt. She doesn't mind.
Then she got up. Fine prove me wrong then. He shook his head jokingly and rolled his eyes as she sat on the bed again. "O, your giving me orders now? When did you get so bold?" He teased as he stayed in the same position but levitated and then plopped himself next to her. He put on a sort of childish pouting voice to mess with her. "More." He the proceeded to flop into her lap. Then she changed the script. "O, I don't think you could." He moved to where he could wisper in her ear. "At least not with your brother so close by." He laughed and then messed her hair up and kissed her cheek. He then grabbed her injured arm. "Besides, if you really want to make it up to me you will rest for three days." He kept a flat tone an examined her arm. And because be was one to boast he smiled when he saw how good of a job he did on the stiching.

Edited at September 30, 2021 05:13 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansSeptember 30, 2021 05:39 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Wait... are you telling me that, Darren.... my dear brother... is somewhere in this building?" Celeste asked looking into his eyes. She winced as her injured arm was pulled towards him " I cant live without food, Marshal... so if I agree to rest for three days.. then you have to do something in return. For me... Get me something to eat from outside. Til I'm fully healed."
" And yes.. I am giving you orders, Marshal. I was second in command during the war. Now im first. And you are my second in command" she said after she ruffled his hair after she brushed her hair to how it was before. " You can do all you want to me, but no messing up my gorgeous hair" she said finally going back into the bed. hes playing with me She thought with a chuckle. If thats what he wants, then i'll play his little game.
" What makes you think I dont mind a torn shirt? I love it. I dont care what you wear. I dont care even if you dont have a shirt on. It just makes me go wild." she wanted to try and tease him. So she did just that. she placed her hand on his chest, her head facing him. Leaning in to distract him from what she had planned.
Not a moment too soon, she flipped them over so she was on his lap. " Im the boss. Not you, Marshal. You can't control me. He can fuckin try though. she thought as she bared her teeth.
She just kissed him til she believed he wouldnt notice a thing. And in a matter of like three seconds she had unbuttoned his shirt.. A smirk on her face " What? you hate having me see your cold.. but hadsome body?" she chuckled as she intertwined her fingers into his hair and laid her head into his neck, fangs out, and ready. I wanna see what he does to me.." And no, Darren cant hear what we say.. he doesnt have the power like I do. I just keep it under control. As you wanted me to. But I tend to wanna lose my mind and get in that head of yours some times." Then she just stayed on his lap to let him now follow her. But she knew he wouldnt allow it.
But then, Darren, even though he was drunk still, he got out of Marshals apartment and walked one flight of stairs to Celeste's apartment and walked right in, inturupting the little party. " Oh.. H-Hiya. s-sis. What are y-you doing" he said walking drunkily to the bed. His face then looked at Marshal W-who are yo-you?" he said jabbing a finger at his chest.

Edited at September 30, 2021 08:41 PM by LunarOrbitPack
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansSeptember 30, 2021 09:17 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He gave a simple devious smirk. "Of course, I couldn't have him wonder around in a drunken stooper in good faith now could I." He booped her nose rather pleased with himself as he kept his smile. "I know, I'll take care of everything darling. You needn't worry." Patting he head he kissed her cheek.
He kept an arm around her. Sure, your I charge. He chuckled to her. "Im second, only because you couldn't handle me in charge." He winked at her and pulled her closer as his accent made another appearance. Check. Mate.And as soon as she fixed her hair and messed his he messed his up more, and then proceeded to mess hers up just enough to be noticeable. "I'm not going to chop it off." He ran his fingers threw some of the strands.
He kept his tone light and warmer and his accent present. Knowing it helped him when it comes to her. She leaned in and he knew this play. Three. Two. Flip. And she was right on cue and landed perfectly in his lap. It was odd how well she did fit. Like he was her seat. "If your so uncomfortable then explain this." He grabbed her chin with one hand not even minding the fangs and kept intense eye contact. She went in for a kiss.
Charming arnt you. He could feel her unbuttoning the shirt. She wasn't exactly the most subtle halfling. "Its cute you think I care." As soon as the last one was undone his effortlessly slid his arms threw the torn sleeves in one go. She played with his hair again. "If it where up to me, cloths would be obsolete." He poked her on both of her sides, she jumped a little. "You really shouldn't stay in my head for all that long." He chuckled. "If you tend to loose your mind sweetheart, perhaps you shouldn't borrow mine of all minds in the world." He gave her an unpredictable and wild look as his fangs came out. "There's no telling what I'll think of next." He began to shift his weight to try and do something chaotic.
Then someone came threw the door. Two for one deal? He looked to Celeste to see if she knew what he had just though. "O." He smiled at this golden opportunity. "I am a magician. Watch this." He then grabbed Darren's finger that was poking him, and balanced Celeste on his lap still. "Alright ready? No one move." He then lifted them both up. Darren then passed out so he dropped him gently on the bed. Now it was just him and Celeste in the air. He didn't pay him much mind though. His eyes where hooked on making sire she didn't fall. He shoved her so that he could sit up fly and put arms around her. "How's that?" He asked as his kissed her in the middle of the air in her room.

Edited at September 30, 2021 10:05 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansSeptember 30, 2021 10:25 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award

“Oh baby” Celeste mumbled as she watched her brother waltz into her apartment and drop on the bed. But then felt herself being lifted along with Marshal “ Baby… please” she pleaded as she was kissed on the lips. Even though she was afraid of heights, she wouldn’t let Marshal find out. She was where she wanted to be. In his arms. All pain and anger forgotten. But this? This moment would never be forgotten. “ I think we aught to go to your-" but she was cut off when her brother began to move and when she was held in Marshals arms. " I love you marshal Black. You are gonna get sick of me tell you that. But I dont care. " she bit his lip and let his blood touch her lips. Not knowing the secret that his blood held.

Her brother one the other hand, only had a drop or two, Celeste had what we humans would a spoonful. " Why is it I feel weird now?" she asked

She looked at him before ordering him to put them safely on the ground " What were you going to do next before brother dearest barged in?" she asked once her feet got ont he ground and she pushed Darren off the bed so it was for her and Marshal only. " Come on...tell me. It can be too bad, right?" She said, still in the air, her arms around him now. " I think this is amazing, babe. But... you never told me you could do this? Oh wait.... secrets are not to be told. I'm the open book... where you have to read and read before you find the secrets... but you are the closed one where you never let me find out your secrets" her eyes landed on him as she layed on top of him, making patterns in his neck. " What are you secrets, Marshal Black? I have the right to know."

She wouldnt let him be in charge of her, but she wasnt doing so well. She gave him a pouting face before giving up and got off his lap and just sat on the other side of the bed. I have to let him have his way.. I cant always be in charge she thought as she tilted her head at Marshal " I give up. I cant just let only me be in charge." She had a plan giong through her mind but she didnt know how to phrase it in her mind. " But we cant have Darren in my apartment. Put him back in yours.. I want this room just for us.. you and me" she turned towards him and smirked " Please?" she pleaded, as she grazed his jawline. Her fangs out. She made sure her hair was in a loose bun. " If you do chop it, I'll kill you." she teased . not really though she thought " Now come on.. I wanna go somewhere.. im sick and tired of staying here" But she then regreted for speaking. " Damn it.. I promised I would stay here for three days to heal, didnt I?" she sighed looking at Marshal. " I want to though" she said sitting now beside him and closed her eyes. Her head in his lap, and her hair in her face. Tired from the days crazy moments. But it wouldnt ever stop.

Edited at October 2, 2021 07:41 AM by Empress of Evil
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansOctober 1, 2021 10:11 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He smiledto her softly and put his hand to her face, holding not just her chin now but her cheek. He moved some hair with his thumb. Arnt you just adorable. "I don't think i could get sick of th." She bit me. He brought his hand to his lip to make sure. She really just. Wowwwww. An eyebrow shifted as his eyes looked at her neck. The glanced to her arm. It hadn't even been long but already it was working. "I'll explain later." He smiled and poked her button nose. "Okay, down you go." He lowered himself and placed her gingerly on the bed.
He landed next to her shortly after being tired from the days stress. "I'd rather nor say, just in case." He teased her and gave her a wink and a devious smirk. He couldn't help it really, it was so entertaining. But there was also another reason. His blood in different dosages had different effects on different people. Normal vampire it had no effect on. Humans, it made them hallucinate, pass out, make dumb decisions. He didn't know how she would react. So he didn't risk it. It's for your own good darling, I promise you that much. He rubbed her shoulders and rested his chin on her head. "I think those rolls are rather reversed. You have the ability to know what I'm thinking at all hours. I have to try to figure out what it is your thinking. " He worked the puzzle in his mind. "Besides, that all depends what you want to know I suppose. But just because I care for you doesn't automatically give you the right to my life, thoughts, or experiences." He looked at her to see her giving him a pleading look.
He brushed his hands threw is hair. Don't look at me like that. He was happy he didn't have a pulse, or give off heat. He knew if he could then he would be blushing and just loosing it. Smiling in agreement he poked her nose again, just unable to resist doing it. "I personally think no one should be in charge and we burn something big." Of course this was a joke. Or at least halfway. He looked to Darren who was half conscious drooling on the floor. "Your certainly right there." He chuckled as he grabbed his torn shirt. I'd like to see you try. And put it back on to walk her brother out. "You did promise, and it's for your own good, so I'll tie your down if I have to." He moved her from his lap to the pillow and tucked her in. "And it wouldn't be in the fun way either." He winked as he picked Darren up. "I'll be right back little one." Kissing her on the forehead he opened the door and walked him back.
Unlocking his apartment he plopped Darren into his bed that he never used. "Stay hear, get sobered up." He brought a glass of water and put it on the beside stand. Next he grabbed a few sweat pants, old muscle t-shirts, and a new suit before headed back.

Edited at October 3, 2021 09:39 AM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansOctober 3, 2021 09:43 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste yawned as she was placed on the bed, gently. But when Marshal left to deal with Darren, she got out of bed, changed into shorts and a shortsleeve shirt. She walked into the bathroom, and shut the door. Eyeing the bite mark on her neck and then her hand, she gave a sigh. " Thats funny... its been two days and im more than half way done with the healing process. " she said outloud. I wonder if Marshal knows about this she thought, as she undressed and took a long shower to relieve her pain. Be didnt leave the warm shower for an hour. So she knew Marshal would have come back. " If you are here babe.. im in the shower... I'll be out fresh as a daisy in a second" she said, before humming to a love song.
When she finished, she dried her hair before straightening it, and dried herself off before putting the clothes back on. Opening the door and kept humming. She eyed Marshal, gave him a smirk before going into the kitchen to get something to eat. " now.. what will I eat for breakfast this morning....Cereal or hot cereal with fruit?"
When she finally made her desition a minute later, she zipped back to her bed, looking at Marshal " Would you really think of tieing me to the bed just so I wouldnt torture myself in hurting more than I already am?" she chuckled sticking her tongue out at him. " I dont think its wise for a guy like to you to do. Im stronger than you think I am. But go ahead and do it. " she then added " I love you, Marshal. And if I cant get the rights to your life, thoughts or experiences and whatever else.. then why deal with me in the first place?" her red eyes looked at him, giving off a pleading look. " Marshal. If you dont care enough about me, then just say so. I'll go back to my ex." Then looked at her arm " And how is it im nearly done healing? Its been two days. Right?"
Darren slept the whole time, not even thinking of what had happened in his sisters apartment.
Celeste then just gave up talking and just closed her eyes and rested her head on the pillow. Why am I acting like this.. to Marshal of all people. A tear fell down her face and she flipped onto her stomach and let her feelings over take her. SHe didnt want Marshal to see her like this.. but at the same time, she wanted his comforting arms around her.

Edited at October 3, 2021 11:28 AM by Empress of Evil
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansOctober 3, 2021 06:19 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Didnt mean to post XDD

Edited at October 3, 2021 06:27 PM by Empress of Evil
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansOctober 4, 2021 09:43 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He put his cloths aside and sat in his chair for a while, seriously debating on bringing it with him and eventually deciding against it. For the first time since he had moved in to the building he pulled the curtains amd held them back. Amd he fixed the wall. I'd say that's good enough. He feel asleep in his chair and we up and left the next day fo Celestes apartment. He kept his gaze low, not wanting to be bothered by anyone in the building as heade his way up the stairs to her flat and let himself in.
He head the shower and dropped off his spare clothes in a chair, not knowing how she kept her place organized and whatnot. "Take your time, no rushing." He fell to the floor feeling hungry and dissatisfied. Like something was off, but he couldn't put his fang on it. It should come to mind eventually. He shrugged it off for now as she opened the door and he stood up to greet her.. As she walked by he couldn't help but smell the air that followed. "Freash as a daisy indeed." Though again not a wildflower, just honey. Amd because he had woken up not that long ago his voice was deeper which made him sound even more unpredictable amd dangerous. He followed her into the kitchen and rubbed her neck and shoulders as she sat down. "No blood? It contains hemoglobin and saturated proteins perfect for helping you heal faster?" He offered knowing she would decline it anyways so he fixed her some fresh cut fruit and cereal she quickly ate.
He watched as she ran back to bed, though he didn't know if it was her determined to keep a promise or if she actually needed rest. Either Either it didn't faze him as he fell to the living room floor, loving the way the carpet felt on his cold skin. I'm beginning to think If it's for your sake I'd hang myself. Though he kept it unsaid and instead laughed it off seamlessly and skillfully. "You may be stronger then I give you credit, but I know damn well I'm stronger. He floated himself up and forward till they where fave to face, adding just enough pressure to get her to change subjects.
"Come now, you wouldn't do that. I was only teasing. It's just not easy to tell someone what they want to know if they don't tell you what it is they want." He offered a smile amd raised an eyebrow. "I know I'm good, but I'm not that good." He chuckled as she was clearly having non of it amd rolled over.
He took a second and decided to give her space a.d stayed on what he thought was bow his side of the bed. "I can't keep that from you. Your healing because of me. Well my blood that is." Looking over he could see she was shaking amd her breathing was heavy. His ears perked as he heard crying. "It carries an antivenom that I produce because of how often your ex but me while I was in training." He could still feel her upset. Heart rate up, and radiating heat like now tomorrow. He got closer and pulled her in to his chest, holding her gently and firmly.
Brushing hair our of her face he hushed her. "I don't know why your upset. But I've got you now. From now till I die. I've got you." Kissing her cheek he gave a small squeeze to her sides as a sort of hug and stayed still. Just there for her.

Edited at October 4, 2021 10:13 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansOctober 4, 2021 10:24 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Babe... Just because..I am half vampire doesnt mean I want you-" but she was cut off when Marshal explain the whole healing thing. She sat up on his lap after him holding her close to his chest, and looked into his eyes. " What did you say? Did you just say you have anti venom when my ex bit you during training sessions? No wonder he's been trying to bite me all these years..." she left the sentance hanging as she thought things through.
She knew what he was saying in his mind and she had a comeback to that " And if you die because of me, I'll die beside you. Even thought I am half human... I may die first. So." Then said " Were you really teasing me, because it sounded like you meant what you said." she retorted at him. You are good, Marshal. Thats wh I chose you over that ass of an ex. You have any idea what would have happened if I married him last week? I would be his blood donor every stinkin day. And to bare him children. Then he would force me out of his life so he would keep the kids and I would be all alone... again" she looked away as a tear came down her cheek. " I cant do that to myself, Marshal. I dont want that life. I want a happy life full of love and fun and a life time of happiness. And you are the answer to my plea. I trust you with all the heart and soul I have left in me." she looked at him in the eyes, Her eyes their usual golden hue. " You are the one I want to marry. No matter what happens. Our family will be strong and close. Never far apart" But is having a new family what she really wanted or did she just want a compaion to fill her void? Well.. seemed like the first one was her only option.
She took a deep breath in before releasing it as she felt him squeeze her side. She gave a little giggle and turned to her right side so she faced Marshal, her hand on his. " I never really had a family..a true family. Other than my brother. He cared about me when I was little. But now I dont see him and I hanging out much any more. He's parting away from me like my parents did during the war. I dont want us to part from each other, Marshal. "
She then stayed quiet and snuggled into his chest to stay warm from the chilliness that had arrived in the apartment. her hand on his chest, makig circles to do at least something to pass the time. She didnt wan this moment to end. Not ever. But there was no stopping when anyone hunger go the best of them. " Blood" Celeste murmured " Thats why Ive been acting odd... its your blood, Marshal. I cant have more. If I do, I'll not overboard and just want more. But I need soemthing right now to tie me over. That cereal wasnt enough" she leaned into his neck, her fangs out, but didnt bite. The she got a better idea. She looked up at him again before leaning into him, and kissed him. Biting his lip and let the hot red blood drip into her mouth. " I feell like i'll never get enough of that... " she said sitting back on his lap. Now biting her own. " If I ever got crazy cravings for blood, would you.. uh.... you know... lend me a bite every now and then? " she asked politely. " If you dont, I'll just go crave something in the alley. Like lets say... Landon for example. " she gave a mischevious smirk before chuckling I think its time for me to pay Landon a visit of my own soon. He's about to get what he deserves. Then, after she planned everything in her mind, she rested her head back on Marhsal's chest and closed her eyes. With one hand in his hair, and the other in his. But what she didnt know was that she would soon meet Marshals family. And god only knew how that would turn out. Not very well, if I may add. Will Celeste control her thirst when she comes face to face with them? Or will Marshal keep her in order? Only time will tell.
Her brother, Darren was finallly back to normal. bt he stayed in Marshal's apartment for the time being before he needed to head back to his place. When that time came, he jumped out of bed and left the apartment, not even going to check on Celeste. she'll be fine he thought as he zipped back to his house.

Edited at October 4, 2021 11:04 PM by Empress of Evil

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us