Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Eno
05:28:32 
Revelry,
About 5 movies in... the shadows are looking a little funky. it is also 6 30 in the morning lol
 Revelry
05:27:18 Rev
Eno
Never a good idea
 Eno
05:26:11 
I don't know if binge watching horror movies was the move 🤡
 Revelry
05:25:50 Rev
53 is my peak pack happiness, but I'm a hoarder
 Eternity
05:14:23 ET
Two sketches down :D
-Click-
-Click-
 Song
05:13:22 
Folders make it even harder to keep track of dominance.
 Eternity
05:12:20 ET
It's always tricky with big packs </3
 Revelry
05:04:44 Rev
Why is it so hard to keep pack happiness high?
 Polargeist
03:39:45 Chro (he/him)
Bau -
Late but FREMI yayyy that looks amazing
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:04:20 Bau
Silver

Ehhe :> thanks
I did a silly with the hair but the silly ended up looking good sop..
 Luna👻
02:02:50 Silver (She/her)
Bau
So good!
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:58:51 Bau
Flaunting then scuttling away..
-Click-
 Eno
01:58:02 
Continental,
Oooh a solid number. I was at 701 and then got to 768 xD
 Continental Wolves
01:56:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
I'm at 1020 bone shards, lets see how much it goes up
 Eno
01:53:45 
Continental,
Me with the 50 I gathered from today. Getting me a steady collection of them lol

Luna,
I see
 Continental Wolves
01:52:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
It just means the bone pile will get some fresh offerings 😌
 Luna👻
01:52:37 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s not completely finished either, but I had to go so I so I took a screenshot of it like that
 Eno
01:51:39 
Continental,
A real struggle ;-;
 Luna👻
01:49:56 Silver (She/her)
Eno
I know thatÂ’s like the 3rd or 4th palette I have made
 Continental Wolves
01:49:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ah shit, I have 26 females at 80+ hours and only 3 den spaces open >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +1
Jackal : +1
Coyote : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    49    50    51    52 

Outlander x MeekoOctober 10, 2024 09:36 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched Alex intently, waiting for him to say something, anything. When Alex finally spoke, Sky's eyes lit up instantly. "Really." Sky said with a soft smile. He was relieved Alex agreed with him, he didn't want another distant in their friendship. Sky didn't know what to call them, friends, close friends, friends with benefits? It was something he has been wondering. They clearly weren't boyfriends yet, and Sky knew they couldn't be anytime soon with Alex's situation. Zoning back into reality, he put a bright smile on his face. The smile was only partly true, but he didn't want Alex to worry so he slightly exaggerated it. "Well, I'll make sure to let you know how everything goes at home." Sky said, pausing before adding, "The whole rehab, police situation." He cocked his head to the side slightly as he continued to study Alex. He wanted to know what was going on in that mind of his. Then Sky looked up and around, making sure there was nobody around for Alex's sake. Once he assured nobody was there he leaned towards Alex and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'll see ya later." He said, offering another soft smile before turning around. I think I need to tone it down on the kissing... Sky told himself in his mind as he began to walk. They weren't even dating so he probably should.
'
Pulling out his phone, he went to his mom's contact. "Would you be able to pick me up from the hospital." Sky typed then sent as he continued to walk. He was not about to walk all the way back to his house, it would have taken him too long. Sky knew the car ride would be awkward, or even upsetting if his mom decided to bombard him with questions.
'
Arriving at the hospital, he sat down in one of the sitting places in the front where his mom would be able to see him. As he sat down, he pulled out his phone, seeing that his mother had answered 5 minutes ago. That would mean she is about halfway, so he put his phone away and began to patiently wait. The sun was almost fully out now, and the morning birds were chirping. Being early, it was still chilly but Sky could feel it starting to warm up.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 10, 2024 09:56 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
With his blue eyes so intensely locked onto Skylar's brilliant green hues, Alex noticed instantly how they seemed to light up at the answer he'd given. He found himself smiling some at the sight, he liked that kind of light and liveliness in Skylar's expression, and if he could do anything about it, he'd ensure it never left him. Nodding in confirmation he bit at his lower lip once more. "Promise?" He asked, wanting to ensure that Skylar kept him updated on what was going on. He would have very much preferred it if he could be there with Skylar, offering him silent support at his side, but considering his father was waiting for him at home, that was out of the question. He parted his lips to state that he still intended to keep his promise regarding visiting Skylar at rehab, and helping him in any way that he could but he was silenced when he noticed Skylar looking around. He furrowed his brow in slight confusion, only to stiffen when he felt Skylar press his lips to his cheek in a soft kiss. "S-see you later," Alex stammered, his heart fluttering wildly in his chest, though whether that was because of the kiss or because of his momentary panic resulting from it, he wasn't sure. For several moments, Alex was glued to the spot where he stood, his gaze on Skylar, watching as he turned and began walking in the opposite direction.
`
When Alex finally got himself to turn and start walking he did so reluctantly. He was amazed at himself for the sole fact that he found a part of him that wanted to damn the consequences and stay with Skylar. Hadn't he promised him, after all? He'd assured him he'd be there for him. Groaning and shaking his head he waited until he was around the block before picking his pace up from a walk to a sprint. He wouldn't make it in the half-hour time his father had given him, but that didn't mean he shouldn't hurry. Perhaps if his old man saw him breathless and worn out, he'd have a little bit of mercy. Mercy? He scoffed at the idea. Yeah right, his father wasn't the kind to show mercy, or much toleration to either of his two children when they disobeyed.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 10, 2024 10:49 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Danielle's car pulled up into the hospital parking lot, Sky got up and began to make his way over. On the way he mentally prepared himself for anything. He took a deep breath in and let it out slowly before getting in the car. "Hey mom." Sky said as he got in the passenger seat. He only looked at her for a couple of seconds before putting on his seatbelt and then looking down at his lap. "We'll talk when we get home." Danielle said, in a calm, collected tone. Sky was a bit confused on why he didn't get yelled at, or the fact that Danielle wasn't overly emotional. "Okay." Sky answered quietly.
'
They both didn't say a word for the entire car ride home, which Sky liked. Even though it was slightly awkward, it gave Sky time to be around his mom. They both got inside and had a calm, emotional sit-down talk thing.
( I cannot function right now. I think Imma head to bed :( )
Outlander x MeekoOctober 10, 2024 11:05 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Time skipping 5 days.)
Alex was lying on his bed, gazing up at the ceiling of his room. His conversation with his parents when he'd gotten home had gone almost exactly as he'd expected. They didn't care to listen to his side of the story, at least not really, though they heard him out. Their punishment was swiftly delivered, grounded for a week. That in and of itself wouldn't have been a problem, except that his phone had been taken away as well. Confiscated, as his father had put it. That's what had upset Alex the most. Without his phone, he didn't know if Skylar had been trying to get ahold of him, wasn't aware of what was going on or how he was doing, and wasn't able to talk with him. A part of him was concerned about Skylar thinking he was ignoring him, and he desperately wished to let him know that he wasn't.
`
With it being midday on the weekend, Alex had nothing to do, and so had spent the majority of the day up in his room. He moved to sit up, figuring he'd head down to the kitchen and grab himself something cool to drink when he heard a knock on his door. "Yeah?" He asked moving to stand up. He watched as his mother opened the door and stepped into the room. He was slightly surprised to see her, considering she was usually getting lunch put together. "I think it's about time you got your phone back." She said, handing it to him with a faint smile. "Your father and I both think you've learned a lesson from this and trust that it won't happen again." She added. Alex glanced down at the phone before looking up at her. "It won't." He promised and then reached out to take the phone from her. "Thanks." He said. She nodded. "Lunch will be ready in ten minutes," Alex gave a nod but said nothing as he hastily turned to charge his phone. He wanted to call Skylar immediately, or at least try to, and see how he was doing.
((Awe alright. Goodnight. ^^))
Outlander x MeekoOctober 11, 2024 08:10 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Over the next five days, Sky stayed home and was severely monitored by Danielle. His mother insisted he went to rehab, but he didn't want to and she couldn't force him. The day he went back home the police did question him about the drugs so Sky pulled a bit of white lies. He said whatever he could to get them to not take this situation any further than it had to be. He had been so caught up with his own thoughts, and everything that was going on around him at home that he didn't even think to text Alex. There were raging thoughts about drugs, and he was also withdrawing from them through those 5 days. He felt violently ill and craved the drug so badly. But with Sky on "house arrest" he couldn't go out to fulfill his desire for them. He also couldn't bear to do that to his mother, and deep down he did want to get better.
'
It was now 5 days since he had seen Alex last, and he had calmed down a bit from withdrawing. He pulled out his phone, and he was not only surprised but confused to see that he hadn't received any messages from Alex. It made him mind race with questions, but he didn't take it to heart because he knew there was a possibility that Alex got grounded. "Hey." Sky typed, and then stared at the keyboard. He didn't know where to start and how to say it. "Well, withdrawal has been a bitch but Im doing okay. I miss you, how are you?" Sky added. Sky then reread it before pressing send. He then gave a soft smile and turned his phone off. Getting up out of bed, he left his room and made his way to the kitchen. "When am I allowed to see Alex?" Sky asked, stepping into the kitchen where his mother was preparing breakfast. "Well, how are you feeling?" Danielle asked, turning her attention to Sky for a moment. "I feel fine mom." Skylar replied, grabbing a glass and filling it with water. "I guess you can see him whenever, but I would prefer it if he came over here." Danielle answered, flipping over a pancake. "Okay, thanks." Sky then said, taking a sip before returning to his room. "I'll be back in a minute." He added before entering his room.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 11, 2024 08:33 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Making his way over to his bed, Alex chewed at his bottom lip and looked at the screen of his phone. What should he say... how should he go about talking to Skylar? These questions continued to bounce around in his head, his gaze resting on his phone. When he felt his phone buzz in his hands, and saw the notification that he'd gotten he paused. Seeing Skylar's name he felt a tremor of surprise and excitement. Swiftly he moved to open the message as he sat back on the edge of his bed. He read the message a few times, a faint breath of relief escaping him. Aside from the effects of withdrawal, which Alex had looked up this past week, Skylar was alright. He felt his heart jump every time he read the words I miss you and a smile pulled at the corner of his lips.
`
Throwing a glance toward his door, as if to ensure it had been firmly closed behind his mother, and he didn't have anyone preparing to intrude, he moved to respond. "I'm glad you're doing okay." He started and then paused to think of how else to respond. "I'm okay, finally got my phone back. Sorry, I wasn't able to talk to you this past week. I miss you too." He typed out. He frowned slightly as he reread what he had written. There was a lot he wanted to say, and he felt that each sentence he'd typed out touched on those subjects. How he was glad that Skylar was okay, but still worried about how he was doing, that he felt bad for not being able to call or text him this past week to check in and see how he was doing, and that he had indeed missed him. He'd missed Skylar a great deal in fact, far more so than he had expected he would.
`
For a few moments, Alex remained still on the edge of his bed before he moved to stand up. He looked at the screen of his phone a while longer before moving to slip it into his pocket and head towards the door of his room. He wasn't particularly thrilled about having lunch with his parents. While the punishment for his actions had been handed out, there was still some tension between him and his father. Most of the time it felt as though it were heavy enough to fully crush Alex if he let it.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 11, 2024 09:27 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Sky shut his door he immediately made his way to where he had left his phone. He was quite anxious but excited to see a response from Alex, he just needed to know he was okay and that he was still there. Sky's eyes lit up when he saw that Alex had texted him back. He smiled and rushed to answer it. He almost got giddy when he read the words I miss you too. "Yeah I guessed you got grounded, but I wouldn't have been able to see you either since I've been on house arrest basically. When do you think we'll be able to see each other again?" Sky typed quickly. He was so eager to find out when he would be able to see him again. He would have seen him in school if he had gone, but he'd been too sick for that, since he was finally feeling better, he could see him on Monday. That was entirely too long though for Sky, it would have been a week by then, and Sky had already been waiting for too long. "I need to see you." Sky then wrote, not hesitating for one second before pressing send. Sky smiled and rose to his feet, almost forgetting his mom was making food. He clenched his phone in his hand and made his way back to the kitchen.
(Ah sorry its short)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 11, 2024 10:02 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
When Alex reached the kitchen, he noticed the sandwiches his mother had prepared and the side of salad, already set at the table. His father was already eating, seemingly having decided to forgo the usual family prayers, or waiting for everyone to be at the table. His mother was sitting down already, and both she and his sister seemed to be waiting for him. He gave them an apologetic smile before he claimed his usual chair. He looked at his plate of food and felt his stomach turn. He'd been fairly hungry only moments ago but now found his appetite had abandoned him. He threw a glance toward his father before swiftly returning his blue hues to his sandwich. After a moment he picked it up and began eating.
`
It had been almost intolerable to force down the food his mother had made him, but he did so, and as swiftly as possible. "May I be excused?" He said once he'd finished, his gaze turning to his father. For a moment, his old man paused and glanced at Alex's empty plate before waving a hand. "You may." He said. Halfway through the meal, Alex had felt his phone buzz, alerting him to an incoming message, and, certain it was from Skylar, he was eager to read it and respond. "Thanks, Mom." He said as he moved to stand. Grabbing his plate and glass he made his way over to the sink and set them inside. Then without a glance back toward his family, he hurried up the stairs and towards his room.
`
Closing the door behind him, Alex slipped his phone from his pocket and unlocked it. His gaze was quick to fall on the two messages he'd received. "I suppose that depends. When is your house arrest over?" Alex asked, hitting send the moment he'd finished typing. Moving toward his bed he sat down on it and leaned back a little. He kept his phone in his hand, and his gaze glued to his phone as he did so. He wanted to be ready to read the message the moment Skylar responded.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 11, 2024 10:17 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Upon reaching the kitchen Sky grabbed two plates, two forks, and two glasses. He then set the table and walked back over to the stove. That's when he felt his phone go off again. He quickly pulled it out, reading the message from Alex. "Ive already asked my mom and she said yes but she'd prefer it if you came over and me not go anywhere else." Skylar typed, sending it immediately. "Okay, pancakes are done." Danielle said happily as she flipped the last pancake onto the serving plate. "Yay." Sky said enthusiastically. He then walked over to the dining table and sat down in his spot. He then began tapping his foot, eager for the next message Alex was going to send. He had hoped Alex would be able to hang out today, but there was a chance he couldn't. Once Danielle set down the plate full of pancakes, Sky picked up his fork and stabbed one. He flopped that one onto his plate and grabbed another. With a spread of butter and a splash of syrup, he dug in.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 11, 2024 10:25 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex waited somewhat anxiously for Skylar's next message. He'd be lying if he said that he didn't hope to have the chance to see him today. This past week, he'd noticed Skylar had been absent from school, not that that was truly surprising. From what he'd learned withdrawal symptoms could be brutal and often resulted in someone feeling quite ill. A couple of times he'd debated talking to Chris, asking if he knew how Skylar was doing, but ultimately he'd decided against doing so. Now that he was talking with him, he knew he was doing better, he wanted to see him. No, he needed to see him. When Skylar's text came he straightened and swiftly read it before nodding. "I can probably make it over to your place today." He typed out. "Is there a time that would be best for me to come over?" He asked, and after rereading what had been written he pressed send.
((Gah, this is SO short. Sorry!! >.>))

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    49    50    51    52 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us