Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Eno
05:28:32 
Revelry,
About 5 movies in... the shadows are looking a little funky. it is also 6 30 in the morning lol
 Revelry
05:27:18 Rev
Eno
Never a good idea
 Eno
05:26:11 
I don't know if binge watching horror movies was the move 🤡
 Revelry
05:25:50 Rev
53 is my peak pack happiness, but I'm a hoarder
 Eternity
05:14:23 ET
Two sketches down :D
-Click-
-Click-
 Song
05:13:22 
Folders make it even harder to keep track of dominance.
 Eternity
05:12:20 ET
It's always tricky with big packs </3
 Revelry
05:04:44 Rev
Why is it so hard to keep pack happiness high?
 Polargeist
03:39:45 Chro (he/him)
Bau -
Late but FREMI yayyy that looks amazing
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:04:20 Bau
Silver

Ehhe :> thanks
I did a silly with the hair but the silly ended up looking good sop..
 Luna👻
02:02:50 Silver (She/her)
Bau
So good!
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:58:51 Bau
Flaunting then scuttling away..
-Click-
 Eno
01:58:02 
Continental,
Oooh a solid number. I was at 701 and then got to 768 xD
 Continental Wolves
01:56:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
I'm at 1020 bone shards, lets see how much it goes up
 Eno
01:53:45 
Continental,
Me with the 50 I gathered from today. Getting me a steady collection of them lol

Luna,
I see
 Continental Wolves
01:52:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
It just means the bone pile will get some fresh offerings 😌
 Luna👻
01:52:37 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s not completely finished either, but I had to go so I so I took a screenshot of it like that
 Eno
01:51:39 
Continental,
A real struggle ;-;
 Luna👻
01:49:56 Silver (She/her)
Eno
I know thatÂ’s like the 3rd or 4th palette I have made
 Continental Wolves
01:49:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ah shit, I have 26 females at 80+ hours and only 3 den spaces open >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +1
Jackal : +1
Coyote : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52 

Outlander x MeekoOctober 8, 2024 07:21 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
(My apologies for it being short again but obviously it cant be detailed because of wp rules)
'
Sky's body nearly recoiled when Alex touched his stomach, it sent a feeling of pleasure down his body. The feeling was only there for a moment until Alex moved further up his chest. Sky grabbed hold of Alex's hand and guided it down, showing him where he wanted to be touched. Once he showed Alex that he moved both arms to Alex's shirt, slowly pulling it up as they continued to kiss. He didn't pull it off fully because he was unaware if that was something Alex had wanted to do. With Alex's shirt now ridden up a bit in the front Sky pulled away. He looked down and his face fell in front of his face. Leaning further down, he kissed Alex's chest and slowly made his way down. Once he got to his stomach he looked up and smirked before continuing.
'
Sky was unsure about doing many things. He knew he had wanted to do things with Alex, but he was unsure if that was something Alex really wanted at the moment. Knowing that, Sky did everything slow and in a teasing manner. He would rip the clothes off him if they were alone in his room, but that wasn't the case. Slowly Sky made his way closer to Alex's waistband, and when he got there he began to slowly pull it down.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 8, 2024 08:17 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's own emotions and feelings of want and desire were beginning to grow in a storm he didn't think he'd be able to stop, not that he wanted to. He hadn't felt this way with anyone before, and while it was startling how much he wanted Skylar, he was thrilled by it as well. He soaked in the feeling of Sky's lips on his own, every shift of his muscles and movement of his body. When he took his hand, which had just started to run across his chest, Alex paused momentarily confused. The moment that Skylar guided his hand to where he wanted it though, Alex felt his cheeks warm, though he didn't remove his hand, instead he began to do to Skylar, what he'd done to him only moments ago. His heart was thundering within his chest, and he could feel the way his breathing seemed to be picking up as the kiss continued. The moment he felt Skylar's hands sliding his shirt up, he felt a sudden rush of anxiety, though he did his best to keep it from being noticeable. Skylar hadn't ever seen him shirtless before, and while his shirt wasn't completely off of him, the way it had ridden up his body revealed his slightly tanned and lean torso. What would Skylar think? Would he like what he saw?
`
When Skylar pulled back from the kiss, Alex opened his eyes and looked up at him. He hardly had time to try and read the look in his eyes or the expression on his face as he looked down at the part of Alex's body he revealed, before he was leaning down to begin kissing at his chest. The moment that Skylar's met his skin Alex's eyes widened and he sucked in a lungful of air. He shuddered a little beneath Sky's lips as he felt him begin to trail slow and almost teasing kisses down his chest and stomach and toward his waistband. "Sky..." He breathed when he felt him slowly beginning to pull it down upon reaching his waistband.
`
Alex hadn't ever really been one to believe in all that was said or suggested in romance movies or books about sex being magical. But right then, with Skylar, he could understand every character who felt that way. He didn't care about where he was, only who he was with. He wanted Skylar, wanted to touch him and be touched by him in return. His heart seemed to beat wildly within his chest, growing ever quicker and louder the longer this continued as both nervousness and excitement coursed through Alex's body. This moment of magic and passion, in which Alex had lost himself and didn't want to be torn from, was ripped away from him the moment he heard the sharp sound of his phone ringing. His eyes, which had closed with Skylar's continued languid kisses flew open and he stiffened, panic seizing him and putting out the embers of arousal and passion almost instantly.
`
It was almost as if reason had returned to him, and his heart seemed to freeze over at the horror he felt right then upon realizing what he was doing. "Sky..." He started only to swallow thickly at how strained his voice was, how tight his throat seemed to be, and how the way he'd said Sky's name made it sound as though he were desperate and pleading. "Sky, stop..." He said after a moment, this time his voice was a little firm, though still seemed strained and had a slight tremble to it.

Edited at October 8, 2024 08:28 PM by Outlander
Outlander x MeekoOctober 8, 2024 08:38 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just when things were getting truly serious, they were interrupted by a phone ringing. As soon as Sky heard Alex say his name once he looked up but only slightly. When he then heard Alex say his name a second time, more firmly, he stopped everything he was doing. He then gradually sat up and gave him and Alex some space. "It's just someone calling Alex." Sky said, confused as to why Alex didn't just turn it off. He could have called back after they were done, but instead, this was happening. Sky looked at Alex with a slightly confused expression. He was breathing heavily, so he took this moment to catch his breath. It was then when Sky looked down, he noticed something particular sticking out. His facial expression nearly dropped but he looked up as if nothing happened. He smoothly changed into a position that Alex wouldn't be able to notice. Sky tried to look on the bright side of things, at least they didn't get caught by Chris or his dad. That would have been a whole other story. Skylar then began to think, maybe this was a sign to stop. Turning his attention back to Alex, he watched his every move. He craved to feel his lips again, to feel his touch. He didn't want things to end like this, but maybe that was inevitable. Skylar clenched his jaw, growing slightly frustrated. The sudden stop to everything made his heartache. Looking back at Alex, he loved what he saw. His shirt was still slightly ridden up, revealing Alex's lean torso. It almost made Sky's mouth water, but of course, they had to be interrupted.
(Tell me why I cant think of anything else to write)

Edited at October 8, 2024 08:39 PM by Creeping Death
Outlander x MeekoOctober 8, 2024 08:50 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
It wasn't just that his phone was ringing that had sent Alex into a panic. If it had been one of his friends he would have ignored it, but it wasn't. He'd assigned a particular ringtone to both his parent's numbers so that he would know it was them without having to look at the number. The ringing that seemed to echo around him, shattering the happiness and peace that he had found with Skylar was the ringtone that he had given his father in particular. His mind and thoughts, which had been solely focused on Skylar, and on wanting him, were now focused solely on the sound of his phone ringing and the panic at the idea of his father calling. It wasn't logical, he knew, but right then as he moved to sit up once Skylar had sat up and put some space between them, he found himself worrying that somehow his father had found out what he was doing and who he was with.
`
Alex could barely hear Skylar for the panic and the worry that seemed to claim him as he looked over at his phone. He wasn't aware of the fact that he was trembling until he reached to grab his phone, not daring to let it continue to ring, and saw that his hands were shaking. Without even thinking of Skylar, what his sudden demand that he stop was doing to him, or how answering the phone call might be a mistake he grabbed his phone and swiftly pressed the answer button. He felt sick to his stomach and could feel nausea roiling in his gut while his breath seemed to catch in his throat, refusing to allow him to breathe. "Alex!" His father's voice thundered through the phone, furious and condemning. "Where the hell have you been?" He demanded, his voice cold and not holding an ounce of worry or even fondness to it. For several seconds Alex couldn't speak, couldn't even think to form words. His chest ached, and as if attempting to ease it he lifted a hand to grab at the fabric of his shirt just above his heart. "I told you... I'm at the hospital with a..." He paused and threw a glance toward Skylar as if only now remembering that he existed. "A friend..." He managed as he quickly looked away.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 8, 2024 09:03 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar continued to watch as Alex sat up to answer the phone. He seemed really nervous, and almost scared to pick up the phone. Carefully watching, he noticed Alex's hands shaking when he went to grab the phone. His brow furrowed slightly, and a small frown appeared on his face. What is he so worried about? Sky listened intently when Alex answered the phone, trying to get any intail on who might be calling. From what he could manage, the person on the other line seemed to be quite angry. It was when Alex had responded that Sky knew it was one of his parents, and from the sound of it, probably his dad. Sky tensed up a bit at Alex's response. "Yeah a friend that you were just making out with." Sky said in his mind. He continued to keep his eyes on Alex, refusing to look away. Staying quiet he moved to sit a tiny bit closer to Alex. He wanted to give him space but also didn't want to be so far away that it would be awkward. He probably had to go now, and when the realization hit Sky he moved to grab his shirt. He put the shirt on and got situated again. He then began to wonder, how long were they going to go on like this before putting a label on it, and how long was Alex going to stay in the closet. The unanswered questions knawed at Sky.
(Ugh I might have an early night tonight...)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 8, 2024 09:18 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
There really wasn't any rationale for the fear that Alex had regarding his father knowing what he had just been doing. He knew that and tried reminding himself of that. The very fact that his father had asked where he was eluded to the fact that he didn't know. It didn't help the gnawing and gut-wrenching panic and fear that Alex felt, did nothing to ease his fears and worries. The silence on the other end seemed to drag on for what felt like hours but couldn't have been more than a mere few seconds. He swallowed thickly, his nerves only continuing to build. He wasn't sure whether his father was so furious he was taking a moment to calm himself, or if he was purposefully trying to make Alex feel worried and uncertain. If his old man was aiming for the latter, it was certainly doing the trick. "I believe you're mother and I have made it clear to you time and time again not to be out all night unless we know where you are and who you're with." His father's voice was cooler now, not quite as heated, but it was clear he was still furious.
`
Alex gripped his phone so tightly that his knuckles were white as he listened to his father. "I expect you to be home in thirty minutes." It was an order, and Alex found himself nodding. "Yes, sir." He said, falling into the role of obedient son instantly. He heard his father huff in acknowledgment before ending the call. With his heart still stammering wildly in his chest, Alex simply sat there for several seconds. He hardly registered at all that Skylar had gotten up and put on his shirt, or that he was sitting next to him now. Not too far away, but not all that close either. "I um..." He started as he lowered his phone from his ear. His father had ordered him to be home in thirty minutes. Even if he ran he doubted he'd make it there in the allotted time. He found himself unable to look over at Skylar and wasn't sure he'd be able to stand it if he saw any sign of repulsion, irritation, or regret in his expression.
`
Resting his phone on his lap, and tightly clasping his hands around it, Alex kept his blue hues fixed to the floor. "I'm sorry..." He finally said after what seemed like several minutes of silence. He was sorry for ruining the moment, for getting Skylar excited only to push him away, but most of all he found himself sorry that he had been so focused on his father, on the phone call that he'd all but ignored and forgotten about Skylar.
((I totally get it, if you decide to turn in early tonight. lol))
Outlander x MeekoOctober 10, 2024 05:45 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked at Alex in confusion. "Its okay, you don't need to be sorry." Skylar replied getting up. "Its probably best if we both just go." He then added, glancing down at Alex. Sky felt slightly sorry for him after hearing his father be so strict with him. But at the same time, Alex had been out all night without letting them know he wasn't coming home. Sky didn't look at Alex for too long before grabbing his phone off the nightstand and making his way out of the room. Sky walked over to the living room and made his way to Chris. "We're gonna head out." Skylar stated, making brief eye contact with Chris. "Okay, promise to text me later." Chris replied with a serious look on his face. "Yeah." Sky replied before making his way to the front door. He glanced over his shoulder to see if Alex was trailing behind him before reaching the front door. He then put his shoes on and opened the front door, not caring to wait for Alex. He then pulled out his phone to text his mom. "Im coming home." He pressed send and stepped outside, inhaling the cool morning air. Dew was still on the grass, and it was quite foggy out.
(help sorry this is so bad)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 10, 2024 06:00 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Skylar's words, his statement that he didn't need to be sorry, weren't the slightest bit comforting. He wanted to shake his head and state that he needed to apologize. What he'd just done... what he'd nearly allowed to just happen had been wrong of him. He shouldn't have allowed the kiss to progress as far as it had, especially here in someone else's home and on someone else's bed. If he hadn't, perhaps he wouldn't have pulled back and away from Skylar so quickly, or left, what felt to him, like a gaping chasm of misunderstanding between them. Swallowing thickly he looked up and parted his lips at least try and convey such feelings, but was silenced when Skylar got up from the bed and spoke. Swiftly closing his mouth he bit at his bottom lip and gave a nod. "Yeah..." Was all he could manage in response. Turning his gaze from Skylar he moved to stand up. Slipping his phone into his pocket he fixed his shirt, and his pants, in an attempt to look more presentable. Only once he was certain that he didn't look as though he had made out with Skylar, did he move to leave the room.
`
As he reached the living room, Alex slowed to a stop. He glanced toward Skylar before looking toward Chris and offering him a small smile. "Thanks." He said, and then, once again, he moved to follow Skylar. He paused at the door to slip on his shoes and then knelt to tie the laces. Briefly, he glanced up at Skylar, who at this point was already heading out the door. Shaking his head, and doing his best to ignore the worry he felt at the possibility that Skylar was upset with him, Alex stood and headed out the door. He closed it behind himself before starting toward the sidewalk. Normally he would have sucked in a lungful of the cool fresh air and appreciated the crisp morning, but he had little energy for that, and his mind was on other things.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 10, 2024 06:14 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky stood on the porch, the wooden boards creaking slightly under his feet as he watched Alex walk past him. Why did it bother him so much? He couldn’t quite place it, but the fact that Alex could simply walk away without a word felt like a slap in the face. It made Sky’s stomach twist in a way he couldn’t ignore. He shook his head, trying to calm himself. Deep down, he knew Alex had every right to walk away after Sky had abruptly left earlier without a proper farewell. After the intimate moment they shared together, they couldn't say bye like this. “Alex, wait,” Sky called out, his voice breaking the stillness of the morning. He took a few quick steps to catch up, his heart racing as he felt the weight of his emotions pressing against his chest. When he finally stood in front of Alex, he paused for a moment, inhaling a deep breath of the crisp, cool air that filled the space between them. It felt refreshing yet heavy, a perfect reflection of the situation.
'
“We can’t say goodbye like that.” Sky said, trying to project maturity he wasn’t sure he truly felt. The words hung in the air, a fragile attempt to bridge the gap that had formed between them. “If both of our lives are bumpy, we should be there for each other. We can be mature about this.” He gestured slightly, emphasizing his point as he searched Alex’s eyes for understanding.
Sky felt a knot tighten in his stomach. He didn’t want their relationship to become just another complication in their already chaotic lives. It was vital for him that they didn’t allow this moment to fester into something larger, something that could push them apart rather than draw them closer.
'
As he waited for Alex’s response, Sky’s mind raced, wondering if he should have even said anything in the first place. He hoped that, despite their individual challenges, they could find a way to support each other, transforming their relationship into a source of strength rather than a burden. Sky knew it would be hard, but he could only try. He stood in front of Alex, only inches away from him.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 10, 2024 06:55 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex felt a raging storm of emotions as he moved down the sidewalk away from Chris's house. His gaze had fallen to the concrete as he walked, his brows furrowed slightly. He'd fucked up... He'd let Skylar down, of that he was sure. He'd managed to screw up and ruin the most intimate moment that they had shared so far, and he'd done it without explanation. Surely Skylar was upset with him, and he had every right to be. Then there was his father and his parents, who'd also failed. His chest tightened for a moment with fear as he recalled his father's voice. The way he'd demanded he be home in thirty minutes, his voice calm. As any child would, Alex knew what that tone meant, knew that his father was furious, and didn't doubt that the consequence and punishment dished out would be a heavy one.
`
Alex was so lost in his own thoughts that when he heard Skylar's voice calling out for him to wait, his heart nearly froze over in surprise and he jumped. He drew in a breath swiftly as he turned to look at him, watching as Skylar moved toward him. When Skylar came to a stop in front of him, Alex listened as he spoke and furrowed his brow slightly. He agreed, he hadn't wanted to end things like that, but what else was there to say? He bit at his bottom lip as he listened to Skylar, his words hanging in the air between them for several moments before Alex looked down. "Be there for each other..." Alex whispered quietly to himself as if he were trying to wrap his mind around the idea. He wanted to ask Skylar how exactly he planned to be there for him but ultimately decided against it. It was clear that Sky was reaching out to him, and Alex didn't want to respond by putting up a wall or making him think that he didn't want to be able to support and be there for one another regardless of what was going on. Finally, and after several moments he looked up at Skylar and managed a small smile. "I like the sound of that." He said with a slight nod.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us