07:40:43 its yellow
so is life!
 Mistress Nyx
07:39:54 
My allergies are acting up :')
 Eternity
07:39:27 ET
teddy
Sorry I'm dropping in + out a lot as I'm a smidge busy.

But genuinely, I just can't believe he didn't give you a heads up or anything, that's actually really rude, especially as he essentially confirmed your plans were still on the day before. Ouch.
 teddy
07:38:25 its yellow
sorry to dump this ':)
 teddy
07:28:15 its yellow
i'm just so tired of all this shit
 teddy
07:28:02 its yellow
i don't think i want to see anyone this weekend to be honest.

and then to throw some salt in the wound a guy thats trying to be 'seeing me' asked if we could meet this weekend, but i'm so hung up on this other guy crushwise so i can't!
 teddy
07:26:35 its yellow
Et
I'm just so confused. Who says that they're really looking forward to seeing you and then give no notice that they're not going to see you at all??? and i was all excited because i havnt seen him in person since march. I even told my family that he was visiting so i had plans for the weekend, and now i want nothing less than to speak with them and say that it fell through
 Eternity
07:24:12 ET
Dude I bet. Getting stood up on plans last minute sucks on the best of days, but straight up leaving the country on no notice? Huh??

Especially with that y'know, added emotional attachment, that really sucks. I'd be more than miffed 😭
 teddy
07:20:33 its yellow
Poe & ET
It caught me so off guard. I've been stood up by the older brother on casual plans, but thats no biggy and he is a bit of a flake. The problem is that i have an uncrontrolable crush on him that i sincerely wish that i didn't, but i ultimately cannot help myself.

and to find out the morning of, when we had plans, that they had left the country ...

I'm so miffed
 Eternity
07:16:50 ET
How do you last minute change to Romania, what 😭

That is such a sudden change omg, I'm sorry.

I don't even understand how someone can even manage to change a flight that last minute.

I'm not surprised you feel abandoned, I think anyone would ;; I'd be pretty hurt too
 Poe
07:14:45 
Teddy-
Awe :( I've been in those shoes before, like getting excited to see someone and they change plans last minute. It's definitely okay if you feel frustrated because that is a very disappointing thing to happen.
 teddy
07:13:31 its yellow
funny how the winds change so fast
 teddy
07:13:16 its yellow
so all morning i've been wallowing and went on a walk in the city to try feel something but i just feel very abandoned
 teddy
07:12:00 its yellow
ET
long story short, i was to meet two brothers tomorrow, friends, one of whom was flying in from london. I spoke with him latest yesterday and he expressed that he was really looking forward to seeing me again, (i have a slight crush on him as well so i was very excited)

anyways, i messaged him this morning (cause he was supposed to arrive late last night) only to find out that the had last minute gone to romania instead, to visit their other brother

and the situation is so ridiculous so i don't know whether to cry or laugh
 Poe
07:09:33 
Well that doesn't sound good
 Eternity
07:08:55 ET
Teddy
What happened? D:
 teddy
07:00:01 its yellow
the most ridiculous and irritation situation has befallen me today
 Existence
06:30:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Explore is out to beat me to a pulp tonight.. 6 bears, 5 bears, 4 moose. What is next big foot with goat man on his side?
 Arachne
06:24:24 Ara/Kat
Katy
i think im gonna have a really close call too in 47 hours 😭 i havenÂ’t lost a litter yet, might be the first time finally ;^;
 Demon Mistress
06:21:06 The Scary Mod
Ahem, Also a suggestion
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +4
Western Rattlesnake : 0
Red Fox : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   52 

Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 09:53 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky sighed after Alex had asked the dreaded question. "Because." Sky said, hesitating to say anything else. "I rather not say but you can guess cant you." Sky added after a moment, motioning and looking down at his lap. It was embarrassing to say, but it is better to stop before anything happens. "I didn't want to stop Alex, but we shouldn't." Sky said, his voice relatively quieter now. What Sky spoke was true, but his emotions were almost more overpowering than his words. That's what Sky was afraid of, his desire for Alex to be too powerful he wouldn't want to stop once they got to a certain point. Sky took another deep, shaky breath as he grew a bit nervous. He let his gaze fall down to Alex's lips again, then down the rest of his body. He could only imagine what he would look like under him. He shook away any thoughts like that as he brought his gaze back up to Alex's eyes. "I really didn't want to stop." Sky said his voice quiet, with a slight hint of flirtation and desire in his tone.
(ah I'm almost done school but I'm so tired oh my I'll probably be heading off in like the next 2 hours maybe)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 10:04 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex focused on the sound of his heartbeat while he waited for Skylar's answer. When it came, he dared to look back at him, though his gaze seemed to tremble with nervousness. He gave a nod because he could guess why he had stopped, had known the reason even before asking the question. It had been better to stop, to end the kiss before it continued and turned into something more. Now certainly wasn't the time for anything more intimate or physical considering they weren't alone, that they were in Chris's house and in his bed. Then of course there was the matter of Skylar's mother's concern and Alex's own parents to think of. The sooner they got in contact with them the better. And lastly, Alex hadn't ever slept with anyone before, and though he wanted Skylar - a terrifying realization - he doubted he had the courage to carry on with it anywhere but complete privacy where they wouldn't be interrupted or bothered.
`
When Skylar dropped his gaze to his lips once again, Alex caught it. He swallowed as he watched his green hues then travel down the rest of his body. Silently he listened then as Skylar said for the second time that he hadn't wanted to stop. He swallowed thickly again at the flirtatious and desire-filled tone in Skylar's voice before he gave a slight nod. "I know... but, I didn't want to stop either." He admitted quietly after several seconds of hesitation. He found his gaze had dropped to Skylar's lips as he uttered that confession and he quickly looked up at him once again.
((Alright. I'll probably be on until midnight game time.^^))
Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 10:21 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Alex confessed that he wanted the same things that Skylar wanted, his mouth fell a little open. He shook his head as his heart began to beat fast again and arousal surged through his body again. He swallowed thickly and shook his head lightly."Fuck." He breathed quietly as he put his head down. If Sky thought he wanted Alex so badly before, it was even worse now that Alex had confessed he felt the same way. But they simply couldn't. Sure they could make out, but that soon would grow heated and that could lead to certain reactions in the male body. Those reactions which would be very embarrassing if they happened here, at Chris's house, in Chris's bed. Sky shook the thought and brought his attention back to reality. He looked back into Alex's eyes, feeling the heat rise in his body. It was like he couldn't escape the tension and arousal he felt at this moment. His breathing grew heavy as he imagined all the possibilities, and he looked down at Alex's lips again. Sky needed to stop this once and for all, but he couldn't get himself to get up.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 10:33 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex could only imagine how his confession about feeling the same way Skylar had, had shocked Skylar. The way his mouth seemed to fall open, the statement seeming to render him speechless made it all the more clear. Perhaps he should have stayed quiet, not said anything about his own wants and desires. It was hard enough just feeling them, terrifying enough experiencing them, and realizing that he likely wouldn't be able to stop if things were to continue. Considering how careful and cautious he had been his entire life when it came to his sexuality, the revelation that he was so ready and willing to be so incredibly careless was as surprising as it was horrifying. Hearing Skylar curse, Alex paused and chewed at his bottom lip as he continued to watch him. When Skylar looked up at him once more after what had felt like ages he felt his breath catch, and silently cursed his body for reacting like that. All Sky had done was look up at him. Clasping his hands tightly together and fighting the urge to reach out and touch Skylar Alex kept his gaze on him a while longer. Get up. He told himself but found his body wasn't listening. He didn't dare listen to temptation and lean forward to kiss Skylar, but he also found he didn't want to get up and sever to this heated and electric connection he and Skylar seemed to currently be entangled in.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 10:50 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
As the tension grew, and the fire between them continued to grow hotter by the second, Sky found himself struggling to not act on his thoughts. His breathing grew heavy as his heart threatened to jump out of his chest. He couldn't take it anymore. Leaning in quickly and aggressively, Sky's lips crashed into Alex's. The feeling was so intense it sent waves of pleasure through Sky's body. Sky had no clue he could become so heated over such a thing. He leaned in closer, and as he kissed Alex he began to slowly lay him down on the bed. He positioned himself to where he was hovering on top of Alex. The kissing grew more passionate and aggressive by the second. He couldn't hold himself back. His hands trailed up and down Alex's body, one hand being on Alex's next and the other feeling up his chest and waist. Slipping his hand under Alex's shirt he started from the top of his chest and trailed down his stomach, all the way to his waistband. He stopped there moved his hand to his waist and kept it there, threatening to go further.
Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 11:07 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
It was like some raging fire of passion continued to spread between Alex and Skylar. It was so strong that it felt almost tangible like he could reach out and touch it. His heart continued to beat hurriedly in his chest as Alex continued to try and prompt himself to get up and out of bed. He knew, just as Skylar did, that this was not the time or place for this. Quite frankly he didn't want his first time to be in a stranger's house, and on a stranger's bed. Yes, Chris was a good friend to Skylar, but Alex hardly knew the guy. He'd only just started to become acquainted with him, and it was solely due to the fact that he was so often around Skylar. Alex was pulled from his mental battle when Skylar moved, their lips crashing together, entirely catching him off guard. He let out a surprised gasp but found that he was already returning the kiss before he was fully aware of it. Moving his hands from his lap he reached out to let one of his hands rest on Skylar's hip.
`
Alex felt the moment Skylar began to lay him back, and not resisting aside from a momentary pause he let Sky guide him back onto the bed. It was clear to Alex that Skylar's desire was becoming a blazing flame as the kiss grew more aggressive and passionate. Alex was surprised by it, just as much as he was shocked at his own behavior when he moved to wrap his arms around Skylar's neck. He was acutely aware of every change of the kiss, of every movement of Skylar's body, of the way Sky's hands ran up and down his body. When he felt his hands slip beneath his shirt he sucked in a breath. Everywhere his hands touched tiny embers seemed to ignite beneath his skin. The moment he felt Sky's hand stop at the waistband of his pants he paused and pulled back slightly, breaking the kiss. His breath came in soft pants as he gazed up at him. He could only imagine what Skylar was seeing, undoubtedly his cheeks were flushed and his eyes gave away his obvious desire as he looked at him. "Sky, you should know ... that I've... never um..." He started, finding himself barely able to form those words and unable to complete that sentence, though he wasn't sure whether or not it was due to embarrassment.

Edited at October 7, 2024 11:19 PM by Outlander
Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 11:19 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Alex pulled away it made Sky's heart nearly drop. He then grew a tiny bit frustrated, being so filled with desire that he wanted so badly to be fulfilled. "It's okay Alex." Sky breathed, his words ushered out the desire making him slightly impatient. He stared deeply into Alex's eyes for just a moment before leaning in to kiss him again. Sky knew if he pulled away again he didn't want to do anything. He began to mess with Alex's waistband, teasing him. "Fuck." Sky breathed as he pulled from the kiss for a breath before crashing his lips back into Alex's. Sky felt arousal trail down his body, and he couldn't hold it back now. Even if they had stopped, he'd now have a different problem. Skylar only grew more and more heated. Even if Alex wasn't all up on him, being all up on Alex was enough. Even just kissing him was enough. He brought his other hand down, teasing him with both his hands now. He knew stopping was the best option, but he couldn't bring himself to, not now. He broke the kiss and looked down for a moment. He looked back up with a flirty smirk before going back in.
(this ones poorly written oh my)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 11:41 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Before anything happened, Alex had felt as though Skylar needed to know that he hadn't ever been with anyone before. Perhaps he should have made that clear before things had gotten to this point, but he found, at that moment, he couldn't be bothered to care any more than he currently did. As he looked up at Skylar, waiting for his response, he could see his desire as well as his frustration. When he breathed his answer, Alex swallowed thickly, a small sense of relief washing over him. He would have hated for his inexperience to scare Skylar off. The moment Sky's lips were on his again, Alex was returning the kiss allowing his own wants and desires to fuel his movements. He leaned up into the kiss, adding more passion to it as he did so. His own arousal was beginning to take hold, trailing down and claiming his body with each second that passed by.
`
When Skylar pulled back from the kiss, Alex drew in a lungful of breath and tilted his head back a little upon feeling Skylar beginning to mess with the waistband of his pants. His heart was hammering so loudly he could hear its thundering beat in his ears, along with both his and Skylar's breathing. The moment that their lips met once again, Alex wasted no time in leaning up into it. He shuddered slightly and shocked himself by nearly groaning into the kiss when Skylar's other hand moved to his waistband. "Fu...uck." He breathed into the kiss, his arms which he'd had wrapped around Sky's neck, he moved, allowing his hands to glide along Skylar's back.
(all good, mine's not the best either. lol)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 7, 2024 11:52 PM

Anomaly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky only grew more heated when he heard Alex curse out of pleasure. He pulled away from this kiss smirking. Crossing his arms and grabbing each side of the bottom of his shirt, he pulled it up and over his head in one smooth motion. He shook his head since his hair got messy, and it surprisingly worked to get the hair out of his face. He then leaned back down slowly, looking Alex up and town. He slowly took in everything he was seeing and experiencing, asking himself if this was real or not. Slowly he moved his face closer to Alex's as he continued to tease him. A smirk played across his face, he knew what he was doing and he enjoyed doing it. This time, he slowly went in for the kiss, making it more sensual. He teased Alex with his tongue as he began to speed things up again. Sky was enjoying every second of this, this was what he needed and wanted really. He wanted this with Alex, and Alex only. Sky was sure Alex was on the same page and in that moment he couldn't think of anything else. It was as if time had frozen, and nothing else mattered.
(Ahh this is so poopy)
Outlander x MeekoOctober 8, 2024 12:04 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex frowned slightly when Skylar pulled back and away from the kiss. He was shocked to find that he didn't want it to stop, wanted to continue to feel Skylar's mouth on his own. When he noticed the smirk, he paused momentarily, his gaze focused on Skylar's lips before he looked down watching each of Skylar's movements as he pulled his shirt up and over his head. Just as he had the night before when Skylar had taken off his shirt, Alex felt his cheeks warm further. This time though, he didn't look away, instead letting his eyes trail over the torso that had been revealed to him by the removal of the shirt. He watched as Skylar leaned back down, the action slow. As Skylar's hands returned to his waistband he sucked in a breath and bit at his lower lip, though his gaze remained on Skylar, and when he kissed him he let his eyes close. As the kiss, which had been slow and relatively gentle began to pick up and become heated and passionate once again, Alex trailed one of his hands down Skylar's back, along his side, and then over his stomach and up toward his chest.
((I mean, considering we're trying to stay on the safe side of WP rules I think it's fine. lol))

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   52 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us