Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Blood lust tide
02:41:16 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Can I suck on your blood eats grass
 Blood lust tide
02:39:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
When you want more cl wolves with Rosewood marks cause looks like blood lol
 Rainbow River
02:33:41 River, they/them
Does anyone want to battle me for fun?
 Caeruleum
02:31:53 Cae, Blue
Good start of the puppy boom ^^
-WP Click-
 Nemesis <3
01:53:07 Nem ^^
@desti
I hope so T^T
 Destinations End
01:50:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nem
Ah. Being bored is not fun at all. I hope something interesting and/or fun happens for you sometime soon :)
 Nemesis <3
01:46:01 Nem ^^
@desti
I'm doing fine I suppose, life has been very uneventful and boring for me lately.
 Destinations End
01:44:48 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Zeph
Right now I feel kind of numb. Aside from that I'm unsure right now.

How're you doing
 Nemesis <3
01:43:32 Nem ^^
How are you doing?
 Destinations End
01:41:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Zeph
 distant-screams
01:40:57 katy | beetle
postimg has been down / lagging so much lately e.e
 Nemesis <3
01:40:33 Nem ^^
Hi desti
 Liminal Space
01:38:21 I'm watching You
goodnight chat
 Destinations End
01:37:57 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 distant-screams
01:35:08 katy | beetle
Dark,
it's random :)
 Dark Dynasties
01:34:23 Dark / Phoenix
How do wolves get selected for the Game News feature? is it just random?
 distant-screams
01:18:19 katy | beetle
i love finding a huge list of all the approved bengal colors *^* more inspo for my adopts
 Voxtexy
01:16:32 Vox
Omg, I managed to make a guardian in less than an hour.

I'm proud of myself xD
 Revelry
01:16:13 Rev
Oh, better save some Charon's for the event then. Thanks
 distant-screams
01:15:08 katy | beetle
Rev,
i don't think so. it didn't with the last WP events

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Mountain Lion : 0
Death Adder : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    227    228    229    230    231   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 1, 2024 07:39 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent said "I love you too." He smiled softly as he was looking at her before looking at the wall as he wanted to stay awake just in case Sky was going to stay awake. Vincent was feeling happy to be with Sky and he knew he would always be there to protect her from nightmares and any harm. Vincent was not sure what was going to happen next but he was feeling relax as he knew that everything would be okay as he knew he would protect her from harm. Vincent was not sure what tomorrow would bring.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 1, 2024 07:45 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky was listening to Vincent and smiled softly as she looked back at him. Her eyes grew heavy as she yawned. She closed her eyes eventually as she fell asleep for the night. Sky was calm and peaceful as she slept against Vincent as he always made her feel protected and safe no matter what happened. She never had a nightmare that night as she slept through the night. The morning eventually came but Sky was too tired to get up when her normal alarm went off.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 1, 2024 08:27 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent was asleep in the morning but he woke up and turned Sky's alarm off as it had woken him up. Vincent went back to sleep as he was tired and he wanted to stay by Sky and do whatever she wanted to do. Vincent knew he would get up eventually when Sky did since he wanted her to feel like she was safe with him there. Vincent was starting to not be a morning person like he used to be but he was okay with it since he rarely did anything in the mornings anyways. Vincent was feeling happy to be with Sky.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 2, 2024 10:43 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky woke up when she felt Vincent move to turn off her alarm. She yawned awake as she sat up in bed so she could get herself more awake for the day. Sky was still super tired, but she had things to do, like getting started on the baby's room, work stuff for her job and set up an appointment to have a checkup for the baby. Sky said good morning to Vincent before getting up and getting dressed and stuff to start her day. She didn't go downstairs though to eat breakfast as she felt like she was going to throw up, and instead just went to her office room to do some work.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 2, 2024 11:08 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent watched her and he decided to get started on the baby's room so that she did not have to worry about it. Vincent got dressed and he went to the baby's room as he began to build the crib for the baby since he did not want Sky to feel like he was not being helpful. Vincent was being quiet as he was working since he wanted it to be a surprise for Sky as he wanted to see her happy. Vincent was skipping breakfast for now as he was not really hungry and nothing sounded good to him and he began to hum a song.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 2, 2024 09:19 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky continued to work in her office as she had work that had to be done. She was supposed to be finding out today whether or not she would get her promotion and she hoped for the best as she awaited the email. Sky worked for hours on her work for her job, and it was around 3pm when she got the email. She opened the email quickly, excited to see what it said, but she didn't expect what came next. The email didn't say anything about a promotion, but instead that they were letting her go as they had formed together with another company and had to let go a couple of their workers for the new workers they were getting. Sky slammed on her desk and threw a book that was in close proximity to her in anger. She put her head down on her arms as she began to cry as she just lost her job.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 2, 2024 09:22 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent heard Sky and he went to check on her and he felt bad that she had lost her job. Vincent was not sure what to say but he knew that he needed to do something to cheer her up. Vincent went out of the room and he began to think of what he could do as he did own his own company too but he knew that Sky would not like working for him. Vincent went downstairs after he got dressed and he began to think of different ways he could help Sky as he was wanting her to be happy about her job. Vincent felt like he could not help her at all and it made him feel horrible.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 2, 2024 09:29 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky cried for a while until her tears stopped. She looked up at her computer and closed her email screen and her work screen and looked at her background that was on her computer. It was of her and Vincent and her parents during a Christmas when she was pregnant with Ashina. She was feeling sad as she knew how successful everyone else was, and she wanted to be that too and she couldn't now as she lost her job. Sky turned off her computer and walked out of her office, closing the door as she knew that she wouldn't be going back in there for a while. Sky went into the kitchen and poured herself some fruity pebbles cereal to cry over it in sadness and guilt.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 2, 2024 09:33 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent heard Sky and he went to check on her. Vincent ask "what's wrong Sky?" He was worried about her and it was showing as he was wanitng her to be happy. Vincent knew that he could help her get a job again if she wanted him to but he wanted her to know that he was there to help her no matter what. Vincent was not sure what he could do as he was feeling horrible that she was sad and he was not sure what he could do to make her happy. Vincent took a deep breath as he ask "Would you like to talk about it or no?"

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 2, 2024 09:47 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky heard Vincent and turned to him. She gave him a hug as she began to cry again, her hormones raging from her pregnancy.
"My boss let me go. I lost my job. All I wanted to do was show that I could be successful like you and my parents and I blew it. I feel like I'm not good enough because I lost my job because they needed room for the new workers joining the team as they merged with another company. I don't know what I did wrong and I feel like I'm not good enough for your because of it. I'm so sorry," Sky explained to him as she continued to cry and hug him with her head against his chest.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    227    228    229    230    231   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us