Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Mount Lambda
03:18:43 Lambda
what are flax wolves
 Eternity
03:16:16 ET
Morning guys :]
 Karou
03:14:53 
i see wp has changed, back in the day we wanted to create flax customs in order to spread the ugly XD
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
03:04:04 
moddey dhoo is so cool
 Blood lust tide
03:01:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Nope not me im good lol
(Not fan flax they remembind me of piss🤣
 Specific Ocean
02:54:53 
We should buy all the flax wolves and create a scarcity of them. Mayhaps even eradicate them from the game.
 Blood lust tide
02:41:16 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Can I suck on your blood eats grass
 Blood lust tide
02:39:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
When you want more cl wolves with Rosewood marks cause looks like blood lol
 Rainbow River
02:33:41 River, they/them
Does anyone want to battle me for fun?
 Caeruleum
02:31:53 Cae, Blue
Good start of the puppy boom ^^
-WP Click-
 Nemesis <3
01:53:07 Nem ^^
@desti
I hope so T^T
 Destinations End
01:50:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nem
Ah. Being bored is not fun at all. I hope something interesting and/or fun happens for you sometime soon :)
 Nemesis <3
01:46:01 Nem ^^
@desti
I'm doing fine I suppose, life has been very uneventful and boring for me lately.
 Destinations End
01:44:48 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Zeph
Right now I feel kind of numb. Aside from that I'm unsure right now.

How're you doing
 Nemesis <3
01:43:32 Nem ^^
How are you doing?
 Destinations End
01:41:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Zeph
 distant-screams
01:40:57 katy | beetle
postimg has been down / lagging so much lately e.e
 Nemesis <3
01:40:33 Nem ^^
Hi desti
 Liminal Space
01:38:21 I'm watching You
goodnight chat
 Destinations End
01:37:57 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +1
Brown Bear : -1
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    226    227    228    229    230   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 29, 2024 09:48 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent said "just in case I have to go to work or I have to go out of town to do work. I worry about you whenever I leave for work. I want to take you with me but I know that you have to stay at home. I just want you to be happy." He look at her and he kissed her forehead. Vincent said "we both could help you but I understand if you just want me to help you." He smiled softly as he was not going to do anything to make Sky angry with him. Vincent was looking at her now.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 29, 2024 03:18 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky sat there as she listened to him carefully. Her eyes closed softly as he kissed her forehead and then she opened them again to look at him. Her gaze was soft, but didn't say how she was feeling exactly.
"Okay," Sky replied back to him.
She wanted him to help her, but she understood that he always couldn't be there when she needed him, so she would have to have Shiloh trained.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 29, 2024 03:28 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent said "unless you want to come with me to work but I want you to feel comfortable." He look at her as he was not sure what was going to happen next but he was hoping that everything would be okay with them. Vincent said "I love you Sky and I will get Shiloh trained when he is of the age so that you can have him with you." He was willing to spend money on Shiloh just so that he was trained for Sky as he wanted Sky to be happy. Vincent look at her as he was thankful to be with her.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 29, 2024 03:34 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"No, I can't go with you to work. I have work too at the office and I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me going to your business all the time just so you can be there for me. It's alright," Sky explained to Vincent as she knew that they couldn't be together all the time as they had their own lives too besides being married and living together.
She got up and went into the kitchen to begin making dinner, but she stood there thinking on whether she wanted dinner or not. Sky decided not to since her stomach was a little upset and she wasn't all that hungry. Sky left the kitchen and went upstairs to their bedroom.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 29, 2024 03:45 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent saw this and he felt horrible but he decided to get some dog food for Rose so that she could eat. Vincent made himself a sandwich as he was not wanting to dirty any dishes. Vincent put the food down for Rose so that she can get. Vincent began to eat his sandwich as he was feeling relax since he would have to do something nice for Sky. Vincent began to think of ideas on what he could do for Sky as he was not sure what he could do for her. Vincent began to think of what he was going to do next.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 29, 2024 05:54 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky was upstairs and went into their bedroom to lie down since her stomach was off and she wasn't hungry. She wasn't sure what Vincent was going to do for himself for dinner, but she didn't want to go downstairs at the moment. Shiloh was still in her arms and when she got into bed, she put him down on the bed too. Sky put her pyjamas on and got back into bed and under the covers. She lied on her side so she didn't hurt the baby by being on her stomach.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 29, 2024 06:01 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent finished eating his sandwich but he was afraid that he did something to make Sky angry with him and it was breaking his heart since he had no idea what he had done. Vincent got up and took care of his mess and he went upstairs but it was hard to lay down due to Shiloh staying on his side of the bed. Vincent went downstairs after putting his pajamas on and he laid down on the couch. Vincent felt like he had failed as a husband and he felt horrible. Vincent was laying on his side so his back was against the TV.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 1, 2024 07:05 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky heard Vincent come upstairs and she was glad he was going to lay down with her, but then Shiloh was in his way so he went back downstairs. She sighed as she didn't want him to leave. Sky got up and put a dog bed on the floor in the corner of their room and put Shiloh there so Vincent could sleep in the bed with her. Then Sky went downstairs and went over to where Vincent was sleeping on the couch. She sat down on the floor with her back against the couch as she wanted to be with Vincent as he did nothing wrong. Her stomach was just upset from her pregnancy and her hormones were off, making her more emotionally sensitive.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 1, 2024 12:15 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent heard Sky and he got up as he was feeling bad that she was sitting on the floor. Vincent stood up and he picked Sky up as he said "my Queen is going to sleep on a bed." He was going to make sure that Sky was taken care of as he walked up stairs with her in his arms. Vincent put her on the bed under the covers. Vincent laid down on his side of the bed but he was close enough to where Sky could hold his hand if she wanted to. Vincent was going to protect her from harm.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.March 1, 2024 07:30 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky was sitting on the floor against the couch when she felt Vincent pick her up, which made her help in surprise and excitement. She enjoyed being picked up by him. She felt her stomach get more upset by the action, but she did what she could to hold it back.
"I love you," Sky said as she was now lying in bed and she took his hand as she laid against him with her head against his chest while being on her side.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    226    227    228    229    230   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us