Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Amygdala
07:31:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ecifircas
I can't belive maze is a good battler. He is not even on DG yet XD
 Eternity
07:31:47 ET
Omg. We're on different networks again, PVP me
 The Pumpkin King
07:31:07 
Yeah, Maze of Memories and Arrax have both beat Shame. before, if I remember right.
 Amygdala
07:28:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hehe arrax doesn't dissapoint XD
 Urux
07:28:35 Urox
Damn, I should have kept her on DG. I switched to dodge lol
 The Pumpkin King
07:28:29 
Ooh, good win. :-D
 The Pumpkin King
07:26:22 
Urux, baha, never feel bad. I think Shame has only ever lost like... 4x. He needs the beating. <|3
 The Pumpkin King
07:25:46 
Revelry, bless you ;; <3

Urux, good game. ^^
 Urux
07:25:45 Urox
Ecifircas
I felt bad Astral was about to deck him haha - I know you need the wins :')
 Amygdala
07:25:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ecifircas
I know right XD
 The Pumpkin King
07:24:06 
Amygdala, no worries. I try not to be that person over WolfPlay of all places, though. lmaooo
 Amygdala
07:23:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ecifircas
I see shame all the time in explore...he is a sromg wolf XD

I love his decor
 Revelry
07:21:51 Rev
Eci, I'll kill my wolves in explore and can help you out
 Amygdala
07:20:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
No worries
I love pvp XD

And sorry for not picking up on your joke. Some people get pretty defensive fast ;)
 The Pumpkin King
07:20:10 
I have to win 15 so I'll be here for a while. lol
 The Pumpkin King
07:19:51 
Anygdala, no worries. I was just kidding. lmao

Good game. Thanks for always battling with me. :-)
 Amygdala
07:18:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ecifircas
It was a couple of minutes already. I was worried the time will run out. I'm sorry if i said something wrong
 Poe
07:17:47 
-WP Click-
I have big plans for this guy...
 The Pumpkin King
07:16:32 
Amygdala, oh hush. Two seconds ago. I'm old, give me a second. :(
 Amygdala
07:15:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ecifircas
You there? The battle started XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +4
Margay : +1
Sun Bear : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    224    225    226    227    228   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 10:26 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent listened to her and he hugged her back but he was being careful with the hug. Vincent said "okay. I feel so horrible that you have bruises and I didn't protect you." He look at her as he was feeling horrible still and he look at her as he was not sure what he could do to help her with the bruises.

(Sorry it's short.)

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 10:39 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"It's not your fault. Somehow the bruises transferred, so there was nothing to protect as I wasn't actually getting hurt in reality. I hate that I have them too, but I will be okay once I put some ice on them to help with the swelling," Sky explained to Vincent.
She looked up at him as she let go from the hug. She wasn't sure what he was going to do but she was glad he was there with her now.
"We should go get ready for when Lawrence and my Dad come over to the house," Sky suggested as she got up, but felt more pain from the bruises, but she managed to put the pain down as it wasn't as bad as when she was in labor with Ashina, as that was the most pain she's ever felt.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 11:02 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Vincent said "alright. I cleaned the house and everything so that it's ready for when they come over." He still felt horrible as he was not sure how she got the bruises. Vincent said "I will go downstairs and talk to them while you get ready if you want me to." He look at her as he was willing to do anything for her. Vincent was wishing there was a way to explain how she got the bruises but he could not think of anything. Vincent was feeling nervous about what Mark and Lawrence were going to talk about. Vincent knew it was probably something important.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 12:04 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky nodded before getting dressed. She noticed she looked about 18 weeks pregnant as she was just starting to show. Sky put an outfit on that covered her pregnancy until she was ready to tell them the news and also to cover her bruises so they didn't think that Vincent had hurt her as she didn't need that drama. Sky put her hair into a messy bun and then went downstairs as Mark and Lawrence came into the house.
"Dad!" Sky said happily as she gave him a hug.
"Hey Lawrence. I'm so happy to see you two here," Sky said to Lawrence before going to Vincent's side.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 12:30 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "hey Sky." he hugged her back carefully as he was happy to see her. Lawrence said "hey Sky. It's great to see you." He smiled softly. Vincent was feeling nervous about what they were going to talk about. Vincent ask "would anyone like anything to drink? I have water, soda, orange juice and everything else that you can think of." Lawrence and Mark look at each other before Mark ask "could we have water please?" Vincent nodded and he went to the kitchen to grab some waters for them as he was thinking about what was happening. Mark had a strange limp which had never been there before.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 02:27 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky listened to them talk and noticed her father had a limp while he walked.
"Dad, are you okay? You have a limp," Sky asked, as she wanted to make sure that he was okay and not hurt.
Sky looked at Vincent as she wasn't sure if he was going to share their news about them having another baby, but she was okay with it as long as he was.
"I'm going to go do some work, so you three can have the chance to talk and do some work or whatever you need to do without me being in the way," Sky mentioned as she didn't want to be in their way of whatever they were planning.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 02:51 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "I am but unfortunately I did something horrible. I had a nightmare and I fell off the bed." He was feeling pain but he knew everything would be okay. Vincent said "okay. You would never been in the way though." He look at her as he was not sure what she was going to do but she was never in the way. Suddenly one of Rose's puppies came to Sky and he barked at her almost like he was trying to show her something. The puppy had the coat that Sky had always wanted on a puppy and he was trying to get her to play a game with him.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 03:10 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I'm so sorry. Here, let me get you some pain meds to take with your water," Sky said to him and then went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed her father some pain medication.
She brought it back to him and gave it to him so he wouldn't be in as much pain. Sky looked down when she heard the puppy and saw the beautiful coat color that the puppy had. She played with him for a little bit, before going to her office room to work, as she couldn't keep pushing off her work.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 03:30 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "Thank you." He took the medicine and he sat down in the kitchen so that Sky could work without being distracted. Vincent and Mark and Lawrence began to talk about something important. The puppy was watching Sky and Vincent knew that the puppy would be Sky's new friend. Mark and Lawrence noticed it too and Vincent was thankful that he could find the puppy just for Sky. Vincent told Mark and Lawrence his plan to gift the puppy to Sky with the name she had always wanted to call the puppy. Mark nodded and he explained his reasoning for getting another puppy as he wanted Andrea to have a puppy.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.February 28, 2024 03:43 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Sky was in her office doing her work for her job and had the door closed so she didn't bother them. She also put on her headphones and listened to her favorite music softly so she could stay on track easier and not get distracted. Sky was feeling calm as she was managing to get her work done that she needed to do without that much of an issue. She was also thinking about her and Vincent's baby and what kind of names and also when her due date would be and when to make an appointment. She knew that she would have to talk to Vincent about it first though before scheduling an appointment.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    224    225    226    227    228   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us