Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:04:20 Bau
Silver

Ehhe :> thanks
I did a silly with the hair but the silly ended up looking good sop..
 Luna👻
02:02:50 Silver (She/her)
Bau
So good!
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:58:51 Bau
Flaunting then scuttling away..
-Click-
 Eno
01:58:02 
Continental,
Oooh a solid number. I was at 701 and then got to 768 xD
 Continental Wolves
01:56:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
I'm at 1020 bone shards, lets see how much it goes up
 Eno
01:53:45 
Continental,
Me with the 50 I gathered from today. Getting me a steady collection of them lol

Luna,
I see
 Continental Wolves
01:52:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
It just means the bone pile will get some fresh offerings 😌
 Luna👻
01:52:37 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s not completely finished either, but I had to go so I so I took a screenshot of it like that
 Eno
01:51:39 
Continental,
A real struggle ;-;
 Luna👻
01:49:56 Silver (She/her)
Eno
I know thatÂ’s like the 3rd or 4th palette I have made
 Continental Wolves
01:49:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ah shit, I have 26 females at 80+ hours and only 3 den spaces open >·>
 Continental Wolves
01:46:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Night Techno^^
~
You have logged in 344 days in a row, sweet! Only 3 more weeks until a whole year
 Red River Wolves
01:39:13 Redd Dead
Night Techno
 technoblade
01:38:56 Lil Techy | Techno
anyways I'm off to bed, g'night chat
 Eno
01:37:20 
Luna,
That's your mainlineblack ;-;
 Luna👻
01:33:40 Silver (She/her)
Honestly I donÂ’t like how I put coral pink for some of the text -Click-
 technoblade
01:32:26 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Probably setting it to 50 apples with a 60 AB2 for added stuff.
 Luna👻
01:31:34 Silver (She/her)
I made the pinkest palette I have ever seen in my entire life -Click- rate it please
 Red River Wolves
01:30:34 Redd Dead
Techno,
As you should. Even if this one wasn't being difficult, I'd still raise the AB
 technoblade
01:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

I'll most likely be setting a high AB for the first one cause this one has put me through hell.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Wolverine : -2
Alligator : 0
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 15, 2024 05:12 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon hardly seemed phased at the slightest. The Wraith held onto the arm with claws and teeth, waiting for the god to give up. He couldn't do much at the moment and his fury was slowly fading into worry. The shadows and the likes were drifting off, shaken from his ghastly form--if nothing else, he'd end up as the tiny version of himself again. That was the usual consequence of throwing himself at the god. If enough of his "matter" was shaken off, he often ended up as a tiny version of himself.

While that wasn't exactly ideal, it would at least let him know that the god would give up and go back to his lair to lick his wounds.

Hopefully.

Xevon growled but the growl was weak, hardly intimidating at all. The shadows and darkness were fading from his bundled form.

Finn shook his head, swallowing thickly. His hands hadn't left his mouth, uncertain of what had happened in this ... display of horror. His wings were lowered, slackened in the sheer surprise and horror.

Finn's eyes flicked toward Lily as she made her way to the mess. His eyes followed her gaze and spotted the faint subtle reflection of white. The bony hand--

Finn's stomach churned and his feathers fluffed up in alarm, a silent cry of disbelief as he stumbled back.

Sure--sure. They had been seeing ghosts. But he hadn't expected them to actually be real-real. He... the thought of them actually having been a person at one point hadn't really connected in his brain just yet.

But there it was.

The bones.

Finn shook his head, swallowing. No... no. This was... the worst.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 15, 2024 08:02 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto’s teeth felt like they were going to be ripped from their sockets as he was whipped around with the movement of the creature’s shaking, his brain bouncing around his skull would surely hurt later. His paws tensed further, trying his best to bury his claws into the god to hold himself on. However, his panic was soon turning to outright horror as he spotted Xevon from the corner of his eye. The man was reducing in his abhorrent size, flickers of his skin visible through the shadows.

That was enough for Callisto, he reared his roughly maned head back and with a resounding roar, slammed his jaws down onto the thinner bones towards the creature's hand. Feeling the satisfying crunch of bone and the cry from the creature as its hand contorted from the broken bones, severing the connection to the fingers that were grasping Xevon. His ears were barely visible where they were pressed against his skull, his neck twisting in a death shake to mangle the limb further.

Callisto only stopped in his torturous actions when he heard the sound of Xevon freeing himself from the creature’s grasp. Upon hearing this, the cat dropped down to all four paws and bent around to find Xevon.

“She will be done.” His tail flicked behind him before he forced his way towards Xevon, harshly knocking his head into Xevon’s torso to make him move. His flank still seared with pain, but he did his best to ignore it, sparing the wound not even a glance.

Lily’s lip curled at the scent, it was simply the smell of death. Old and frankly ancient, but still death. She pulled her head out from the rubble pile, slowly turning her head to look towards Finntello. Her companion looked as though he was going to keel over. She found that the terror she had felt was quick and stirred up from shock, but unlike before she did not feel frozen by the feeling. Finn however, seemed to be having a worse reaction than herself, which from recent events was unusual.

She backed up closer to him, it didn’t take too long, a pawstep or two and she was back at his side. Lily studied him for a moment before she slowly pushed her head back into his chest, it appeared that he had been like that before, even if the initial action had been one of exhaustion and fear. Perhaps it would help? Cats were supposed to be calming, right? She knew nothing about cats.

A small chuff of air left her as she squished the side of her head into him, ignoring the tickling sensation his feathers were leaving on her shoulder fur.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 15, 2024 10:38 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon hardly had much time to think before he was torn from the bloodless fingers that had clutched his physical form. It tore part of him--yet again--as he fell backwards.

He was half the size he was before, standing just above Callisto's white frizzy mane. He seemed dazed at best but bobbed his head lightly when he nudged his torso, wings fluttering in place before he stepped back and held onto Callisto's fur for a moment or two. "... you're going to be okay," he whispered quietly. His voice was hoarse, breathless. His eyes lifted upward as he spread ragged wings and drifted through the floorboards and paused.

They were gone.

No.

Absolute--this was not happening. Where had they gone?! This couldn't be happening. Where on earth?

He drifted into the hallway, panicked. His ruby red eyes flew to the door that was opened now. Fully open.

No. No... he hadn't had time to prepare them for that! As he drifted reluctantly to the doorway, he found himself on the scene. Lily didn't seem to be too bothered but Finn. Xevon sighed quietly. He knew the feeling. It had all been fun and games and he could play it off as just some spooky pretend joke.

But now?

It was clicking in his head that it wasn't just a weird joke. It wasn't something he could... dream of surviving. There was the worst case scenario--literally. Xevon knew full well that his ending had been the worst.

Finn shook his head wordlessly, one hand lowering to the pale fur of the lion at his side. How... long had they actually been dead?

"You don't have time to waste," Xevon said wearily, his voice tired and exhausted. In the air of the room, his form flickered. It shifted between the tired, half pieced together short version and the ruined face. The bloodless eyes, white with fear, hollow lips pulled into a grimaced frown, limbs all but gone... with only ragged wings remaining. It was harder to hide in the light of the living.

"Grab those daggers and get into a room with a lock. This one ... doesn't have one, it's not safe," he added for a moment, "we'll explain later."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 15, 2024 10:55 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto’s shoulders dipped ever so slightly as he felt the weight of Xevon on him, his large head whisking around to see the creature sulking its way in the opposite direction. Where he actually went, the man couldn’t care any less. As long as it was away from them.

Following Xevon skywards, he winced at the movement. Despite knowing Lily was still in the form she had manifested, new instincts would be present. They had taken years for Callisto to control, in fact he had been in many a cat fight with new living that received his blessing. As he merged through the floor, he gave a small sound of surprise as he saw his friend flickering around the hallway in a panic. It took only a moment for Callisto to figure out the root of his concerns when the room he was standing in did not contain the living pair. He quickly followed after him, traipsing down the hallway awkwardly as he tried to keep from stretching his side too much.

By the time Callisto had made it to the room, Xevon was already talking. That was when his eyes had snapped onto Lily’s form, in slight shock at her appearance. She stood at least a good few inches taller than him and when her eyes locked with his, he saw the pupils dilate.

Lily’s ears had snapped upright upon seeing this new creature, her hackles slowly rising from her position pressed against Finn. She wouldn’t let this animal hurt him. A low rumble started in her throat as the other cat froze in the doorway. She was bigger, she could take him.

As the woman began to stalk forwards, Callisto forced himself back into his regular appearance, a low groan coming from him at the movement as it pulled painfully on his wound. His hand moved to press against it, hissing at the pressure. Lily stopped, her eyes dancing over his body before it registered that this was someone she knew. Gradually, the fur on her spine began to lay flat again.

Suddenly, Xevon’s words were beginning to register in her brain, turning to look over at him. Well, at least what she thought was him. He looked like a man with the blurriness removed, but he didn’t look right. Some sort of mangled version of what she expected him to look like, did he look like this the entire time? Why had Finn not said anything? He looked…horrific. At the sight, her ears pinned back against her head and cautiously she picked her way back towards the rubble. Trying her best not to disturb or look at the bones that lay there, cuffing at the floor to pull out the metal daggers from nearby, gliding them across the floor towards Finntello.

As soon as they were in a locked room, she was going to berate Callisto for his lack of information. That and how on earth does she turn back? He did, so surely she could do the same. But on top of her concerns was getting Finn away from this room and then addressing her own emotions towards the grotesque vision of both Xevon and this room.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 15, 2024 11:03 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon hardly moved at all, far too tired to care. He was struggling to just keep the 'nice-looking' version of himself up and not... the real version. It was hard in the room where it happened. Where everything had gone down.

Finn's eyes were focused on him and then followed Lily to the mess. There was a sort of realization that cleared through his vision--particularly when Xevon grunted as a couple of the bones clattered down. A sort of silvery shimmer rippling through his form. But at the very least, the daggers were freed.

Finn scooped them up from the floor and stood up, keeping his eyes toward the doorway. Xevon took in a deeper breath, let it out and gestured for the pair to follow. He didn't even say anything at all--it didn't seem like he could say too much anymore. Finn looked back to Lily, pausing. As his stomach lurched again, he turned and followed after the ghostly pair into a different room--one just past the dark corner. He fumbled with the lock, the pair of daggers in one hand.

The moment he was behind the safely locked door, the daggers slipped from his fingers. Finn stumbled once as he slipped into the bathroom, not bothering with the light or anything at all.

Xevon winced at the sound of retching... but he couldn't fault him too much. He sank lower to the floor, his spine and shoulders drooping as he tried to regain teh energy he had spent and lost. His eyes closed.

"Sorry doesn't sound like it would help. But I apologize nonetheless."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 15, 2024 11:21 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily kept close to Finn as they followed the pair of ghosts barely a room down the hallway, her eyes tracking the movements of Finn closely as he struggled with the door. When he slipped inside and immediately dropped the daggers, her eyes widened in alarm as he sharply made his way towards the bathroom and the sounds of heaving began. She stood there in silence as Xevon slipped to the floor as well, staring into the dark of the bathroom.

Callisto did not stray far from Xevon’s side, ignoring their earlier spat as he settled on the ground beside him. His own hand still pressed to his side still as he tried to lean over and check on his friend’s condition. For a brief second, he stole a look towards Lily, still surprised by her lack of reaction to what she had just seen. Considering that she had been the most flighty one of the pair so far, strange as it was, he did not care too much at this moment in time.

Instead, he focused on trying to get a good look at Xevon’s side. The stab from the creature had been more brutal on the winged man, for obvious reasons Callisto assumed. Xevon was constantly pestering and arching up at the creature, of course the blows would be harsher for him. Only when Lily’s foreboding presence approached him, did Callisto bring his gaze back up to her, eyebrows furrowed.

“How do I change back.” It was not expressed as a question. She did not have much concern for how she came off. Her form casting a shadow over the two translucent men as she waited for a reply.

Callisto’s eyes remained steady. “It will hurt again, can you make no noise?” No judgement to her earlier cries of agony, he had expected her to turn into some little fluffy thing, not this. At least, not yet. Lily dipped her head, yes. “Simply focus on the desire to return to normal. It is not complicated.” With that, he turned his head back around to Xevon.

Lily’s ear flicked, that wasn’t great instructions. With a huff, she peeled away from them, still giving Finn a wide berth, unsure if he would want any comfort at the moment or if the thought of that would be mortifying.

It took her a minute, but after sitting in silence and trying to block out the sounds of the room. She could feel the now familiar crackling pain in her bones. She gritted her teeth to suppress the sounds she wanted to bleed out. Admittedly, it was not as painful as before, her bones seemed to bend and twist rather than break to return to her human state. Her lungs still heaved in compensation for the lack of noise, her spine bent over herself and all her muscles tensed. But eventually, she felt the familiar touch of her clothing on her bare skin and let out a sigh. Her head was hanging limping over her knees.

Only when she felt like the world was no longer spinning around her, did Lily use the bed frame to drag herself to her feet. Tilting her head up once more, she gazed into the bathroom, debating her next move. With light steps, she walked gingerly towards the bathroom door but kept herself against the wall so that she would not see inside without first talking.

“Are you okay?” Her voice was soft despite their recent discovery, even to herself the lack of disgust to the blood was surprising. Perhaps it was down to this transformation of sorts, at least that’s the only reason she could think of. She should be throwing up violently as well, sobbing but she wasn’t and did not know why. She winced at the sound of the retching, her lips settling into a thin line.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 15, 2024 11:30 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

As surprising as it was for Callisto that the two had seemed to change personalities, Xevon had been figuring it was likely. Finn was far too loose, far too playful and goofed off a bit too much to keep that charade up. He hadn't really let reality sink in and instead pushed it away like a pesky fly buzzing at his ear. Until it turned out to be a wasp, not a fly.

Lily was far more down to earth and as such was a bit more prepared for the reality ahead of them.

If there was one thing good about already being dead it meant that nothing would kill him again. The man hardly seemed to be in pain, just exhausted. His arm lifted upward, showing the gaping hole in his side. One eye opened, looking up toward the white beast as she prompted Callisto to say something. "No. But the desire must be strong enough to be normal--to accept that you are going to a weaker form."

Xevon's eyes slid closed again, hardly moving at all. No amount of 'I'm fine's' or 'what about yours' would sway Callisto and he knew it. It was a usual occurrence but this time, the wound seemed worse. He had gone back again. He had let himself go until he had nothing left.

His red eyes slid open, watching the woman walk across the floor to the bathroom wall. The sound of heaving had faded, but the breathing was heavy.

"I don't know," Finn answered honestly. I... good grief. What... that was a body. That was... actual blood. Which one of them was that? That was one of them," he appeared at the doorway, ragged expression looking at the two men. "One of you two."

"Sorry."

"Don't--don't apologize to me," Finn insisted, almost surprised. "No wonder you're still here, you haven't had a proper burial and there's probably something else keeping you here alongside that."

"... those daggers are tied to the relics," Xevon ignored the words and focused on the daggers. "Wielding both of them together is... not recommended."

Sure it gave the person extra energy to use abilities but it made them a beacon.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 16, 2024 12:03 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily pulled her head back as Finn appeared from the bathroom, taking her a little by surprise, following his gaze back towards the two ghosts. Watching as Callisto’s eyes remained trained on the injury to Xevon’s side, ignoring the conversation taking place. His expression was a mixture of annoyance and overwhelming concern. Finn was right, it was one of their bodies that they had found, but which one? Her head tilted as she observed them and from the winged figure’s apology, she could pick whose poor corpse they’d uncovered. A flash of guilt came over her as she realised she had been nudging his remains around, even if unintentionally. She focused her eyes on the ground by her feet.

Yet, upon the mention of the daggers, her attention dragged across the floor to where the two blades sat neatly by each other. Why did they need these things when apparently all four of them were some kind of magic…thing?

“What do they do?” Lily continued to stare at them.

Callisto finally pulled his eyes away from Xevon to look at the living, his eyes darkened under his lashes. “They’re the only way you’re going to get out of here alive.” His voice was hoarse, dehydrated. “So do not misplace them.” He grunted, shifting the hand that pressed against his own side before pulling it away. At least he had managed to avoid having a chunk taken out of him, Xevon was not so lucky.

The woman’s eyes narrowed. “Again. What do they do? Answering cryptically is not helping.” She muttered, her own expression changing to something closer to irritation. Her own tone surprised herself, not entirely sure as to where the animosity had risen from. Continuous annoyingly riddle-like answers were beginning to get on her nerves, but these two men had just fought whatever that creature was in order to keep them hidden. Instead of apologising, she simply looked away, pretending to be studying the daggers rather than dwelling on the matter at hand.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 16, 2024 12:10 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon finally winced as Callisto had to dig deeper to get the remnant of the god's essence from the wound. That blasted thing got everywhere. His chest heaved a couple times breathless pants from habits to deal with pain. Not that it did anything at all.

"It depends on the person," Xevon finally spoke, answering her question as best he could between wincing grunts. "... man he really gutted me like a fish, didn't he?"

He swallowed thickly and let it out again. "Truth be told, it is hard for us to just tell the truth. That beast has warded this place like none other. There's things in place that we can't even change. But it does depend on the person..."

His head leaned back as he exhaled. "Please, for your sakes, look away. I ... can't hold on much longer."

Finn winced and looked to Lily as Xevon's shape flickered again, sinking into the rather... less than ideal image. "It's rumored that the right person to wield the dagger--each one--will be able to call a second ability to your hands. I thought ... man. I thought I was the one. I had energy, I could just launch, I could fly and see in the dark. But you can only wield one at a time safely."

Finn winced at the thought, looking down at the daggers on the floor. "How do you know you're the one?"

Xevon shrugged. "You just do? I wasn't it... so I couldn't tell you."

"... can we help... uh... fix you?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 16, 2024 12:23 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto’s eye twitched at Xevon’s comment, pausing in his ministrations to look up at him. “If you weren’t wiggling I could be done a lot faster.” With that, he hooked a finger around a tendril, the feeling of it against his skin was disgusting. As he flicked his hand to whip it out of Xevon’s side, he watched as his friend’s image divulged into something more akin to his corpse than himself. A blatant wave of sorrow drew over Callisto’s face at the image, it made his heart break at the memory of Xevon’s demise. He had not been around, he had been off scurrying the other living person around in search of the cellar door. By the time they had found it, the creature had already found them. Within a second, the poor woman was gutted and sprayed across the room. It took Callisto a day to find Xevon’s remains and consequently Xevon’s soul.

Lily remained staring at the daggers, she did not exactly want to see anything unpleasant even if it did not unnerve her, it still was a little disturbing to see. Only when she clocked that Finn was looking at her did she raise her head and meet his eyes.

“What happens if we use both at once?”

Callisto’s eye twitched again. “Bad things. Will you just believe what we say, for goodness sake.” His words were muttered irritably as he struck to remove the last tendril he could see, albeit a little aggressively into his friend’s side. Flicking it out, he paused and looked to Xevon. “Sorry.” His voice barely audible through the gruffness.

“Fix him?” A flash of defensiveness came over Callisto and he whipped his head up to look at Finn. The judgement in his pink eyes burning, offended that they would announce that Xevon was somehow broken. His current state was not exactly ideal but how on earth can you fix something like this? A time machine maybe. But that was stupid. “Unless you can reverse time, then no. I doubt it.” Callisto’s eyes kept burning holes into Finntello as he sat himself up a bit straighter. Ignoring his own wound and the scalding squirming sensation within it.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us