Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 Eno
05:28:32 
Revelry,
About 5 movies in... the shadows are looking a little funky. it is also 6 30 in the morning lol
 Revelry
05:27:18 Rev
Eno
Never a good idea
 Eno
05:26:11 
I don't know if binge watching horror movies was the move 🤡
 Revelry
05:25:50 Rev
53 is my peak pack happiness, but I'm a hoarder
 Eternity
05:14:23 ET
Two sketches down :D
-Click-
-Click-
 Song
05:13:22 
Folders make it even harder to keep track of dominance.
 Eternity
05:12:20 ET
It's always tricky with big packs </3
 Revelry
05:04:44 Rev
Why is it so hard to keep pack happiness high?
 Polargeist
03:39:45 Chro (he/him)
Bau -
Late but FREMI yayyy that looks amazing
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:04:20 Bau
Silver

Ehhe :> thanks
I did a silly with the hair but the silly ended up looking good sop..
 Luna👻
02:02:50 Silver (She/her)
Bau
So good!
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:58:51 Bau
Flaunting then scuttling away..
-Click-
 Eno
01:58:02 
Continental,
Oooh a solid number. I was at 701 and then got to 768 xD
 Continental Wolves
01:56:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
I'm at 1020 bone shards, lets see how much it goes up
 Eno
01:53:45 
Continental,
Me with the 50 I gathered from today. Getting me a steady collection of them lol

Luna,
I see
 Continental Wolves
01:52:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
It just means the bone pile will get some fresh offerings 😌
 Luna👻
01:52:37 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s not completely finished either, but I had to go so I so I took a screenshot of it like that
 Eno
01:51:39 
Continental,
A real struggle ;-;
 Luna👻
01:49:56 Silver (She/her)
Eno
I know thatÂ’s like the 3rd or 4th palette I have made
 Continental Wolves
01:49:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ah shit, I have 26 females at 80+ hours and only 3 den spaces open >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +1
Jackal : +1
Coyote : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   20 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 7, 2024 07:23 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn's eyes flicked upward toward Callisto as he listened to the spirit talk. He winced, not once but twice as he stated both times. "I--" he hesitated and shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck. "Do we have any sign that it's going to happen, or what should we do to prepare for it?"

"Keep the door locked," Xevon broke his silence, his voice steeled and smooth. His eyes were focused on Callisto--almost egging him to say something. "A cat, yes," he answered her question, gesturing toward Callisto by the floorboards.

Finn's eyes slowly lowered, spotting the white fur of the cat. "Ohh," his eyes softened. "That's... that's fun. Nice and stealthy, small, and hopefully well hidden in some situations."

He knelt down on the floor, tilting his head back and forth to study the cat.

"I'm going to assume that you won't be the same color as Callisto," Finn gladly rambled for a good little while, "considering the fact that Xevon's wings are very dark and mine are very not dark."

He stood up again and sat down on the bed, his hands tucked in his lap and tail feathers splayed out behind him.

"That'll be fun, I think. Once the initial pain subsides. I would--well, I'm assuming again--but I would guess that it might hurt first to turn into the cat and then hurt again to turn into yourself after that. But once that's done--after you've hit both shifts, it shouldn't hurt as much."

He paused for a moment or two.

"Maybe, I don't know."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 7, 2024 07:38 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily's attention turned back around as she heard her question answered. Eyes falling from where Xevon hovered to the cat that was standing in front of her in the place of Callisto, tail held up high. She blinked slowly. A cat. A small flicker of disappointment washed over her. Finn received wings and she was a cat. That seemed a little unbalanced.

Callisto's ears flicked back in annoyance at Finntello's continued comment, particularly about him being small. He followed the tilt of Finn's head as it moved from side to side with his eyes, tail tip snapping. As Finn began to lift himself up onto the bed, Callisto shook himself out with a small huff of air. Then as quickly as he had shifted before, he stood back up, hands crossed back in front of his chest. His air of irritation still clear from his stance.

He refused to look over to Xevon to gauge the man's amusement about Finn's comment. The living man was almost correct and as far as Xevon knew, he was. But, it was not the turning back to normal part that was the second round of pain. As his gaze settled on Lily, who was looking towards Finn with a tiny smile, his eyes softened. Perhaps, she wouldn't go the whole ten yards, but his predecessor did not think he would either.

"I suppose it's useful." Lily tilted her head to the side as she watched her companion's wings splay out across the sheets, after a heartbeat she brought her attention back to his face. Forcing a small smile onto her lips. "Even if it's not as cool as wings."

With that, Callisto's eye twitched and he could feel the presence beside him shift in his emoption at the comment.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 7, 2024 09:17 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head lightly, his hands tucked neatly in his lap. Cool? His heart fluttered in his chest as he let out a weary noise. "Ah--well--cool as they are, it... won't be easy to go back home with them. People don't usually have wings--at least not where I'm from," he said loosely. "Being able to turn into a cat or something like that--where it's easier to hide--that's much cooler."

He swallowed slightly, a wane smile in his expression. It hadn't really occurred to him until that moment that when--he refused to think if--they got back home they would likely still have the additions. Her feline form. His wings.

Xevon, however, was less subtle. A sharp bark of laughter broke from his lips as he looked back at Lily and Finn. "Cool? Try bloody useless. Good luck flying through these hallways an' fighting with them? Bah, they're a pain in the neck. I'd much rather be a cat, a feline, a wolf--good heavens, an actual bird. These bloody things are no blessing, they're a curse," he stated--his own feathers rattling.

Finn winced, rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyways--what exactly is the plan now?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 7, 2024 09:42 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily had parted her lips to reply to Finn, offering a smile still, when Xevon had piped up in sharp laughter. Rather mocking, actually. She snapped her gaze around towards him, eyes bright with annoyance at his comment. He was still a misty blurry visage, but she could see his eyes. Her pupils thin slits as she spoke. “I thought you were supposed to be encouraging us. Not making us feel worse.” She bitterly spat back towards Xevon, a little surprised by the irritation that leaked from her words.

Even Callisto had lifted his eyebrows in surprise at her whirling form and the reply, his eyes drifting between his own companion and his ward.

Lily didn’t exactly leave time for a proper response before she returned her attention to Finn, walking to the side of the bed where he perched. “I’m not exactly sure, we’re supposed to wait? Wait until I just poof into a cat. They’re not exactly helpful, are they.” Her hand waved over towards the two ghosts. The more she asked questions, the vaguer the reply and more irritating questions she had. Questions she knew they wouldn’t answer straight.

“Waiting is an option.” Callisto finally spoke. “He is still close, so I would advise waiting for him to pass. He will probably find where Finn decided to bust out his wings.” His voice was matter of fact, a usual calmness but it was truly an attempt to distance himself from the idea that their torturer lurked not far from them at this present moment in time.

“Unfortunately, I do not recall how I triggered my blessing. It was an awfully long time ago, though you have started to change. Be it minimally, but it should not be long now.” He tilted his head towards his shoulder slowly. “Though, I will warn you. It will come with no warning, it simply happens.”

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 7, 2024 11:26 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn's own rusty red gaze lifted as he looked up at Xevon. His own expression soured--mostly out of pity. There was experience behind his words that he was leaning heavily on, but hid under a guise of complaining laughter--as if it really didn't matter that much to him.

As Lily spoke, Finn wilted just slightly. He... maybe he had missed a conversation or two but he hadn't entirely gotten that thought from any of their interactions. Survive maybe, but not encourage.

Xevon scoffed lightly, watching the pair. He wasn't going to say much and simply crossed his arms over his chest, relying on his beady red eyes to relay most of his emotions. He wasn't going to sugarcoat the truth, he was going to be blunt, honest and not exactly polite at times. There was no time for sugarcoated truth.

"We have to be vague," Xevon stated finally, addressing her frustration. "We tried to tell a former group outright what was going on. Honestly? They threw themselves into the arms of death the moment he came walking around," he stated firmly. "You two are the best chance of getting everyone out, stopping him from continuing and actually becoming immortal. I'm sure you'll forgive us for our blunt, vague answers," his voice became dry and flat. "However, waiting is the best idea. The process has started and it's best if you're in a contained room. Luckily, you have Finn with you. Others have not been so lucky."

Finn rubbed the back of his neck and stood up again, restless.

"We'll... we'll wait here until your blessing fully kicks in," Finn determined, whipping up a plan of his own. "After that, we'll sleep for a bit. Or maybe we'll sleep now--we'll just figure out a time to rest. After your blessing kicks in, we'll reconvene for a better plan. That's a good plan and I'm sticking to it," he bobbed his head firmly and set his hands on his hips.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 7, 2024 11:40 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto raised an eyebrow at the exchange, she hadn’t been so forthright before. Perhaps the initial panic and confusion was wearing off, instead being replaced with frustration. Something he could at least understand, being tossed in here with no memories. And when those memories do return they’re hurtful, especially her initial one it seemed.

Lily remained by the bed as Finn lifted himself back up, clearly not wanting to stay still for too long, and in all honesty neither did she. Why did they have to wait? If they needed to go somewhere, get something, fight something, why couldn’t they go right then? A puff of air pushed out from her nose as she turned to look back towards the ghosts, her eyes still set in irritation.

“I wouldn’t call either of us lucky.” She mumbled under her breath, barely forming the correct shapes with her mouth to enunciate them. Lily didn’t miss the studious look that Callisto was focusing on her, like a researcher watching his lab rat. With a soft click of her tongue, she took a step towards Finn. “I doubt I will sleep, not that I particularly want to after last time.” There was a glimmer of the previous fear in her eyes before she continued. “But you should sleep, if you need to.” Whether or not she agreed with Finntello’s plan of simply waiting it out, she didn’t voice her opinion, Lily knew there wasn’t much choice either way.

She could understand why someone may throw themselves to their deaths instead of facing their future, after being told that no one has ever made it out of the hotel. That most die trying. Was there a point? Maybe not, but she did not feel like dying today.

With a sigh, she plopped down on the edge of the bed, lifting a hand to her head. Pointer finger and thumb on either side of her temple, rubbing gently. “Sorry, I’ve got a headache coming.” Her voice quieter now, less imbued with malice. Her back hunched slightly as she leaned on her legs with her elbows. She wasn’t sure if it was the annoying ghosts, the lack of food or the influx of information that had instigated her headache. Whatever it was, it hurt.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 8, 2024 05:20 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn glanced back at Lily for a moment or two. He understood her mention of not feeling lucky. There were times he had to question whether or not they were the lucky ones. Surely, the lucky ones were the ones who had no idea about any of this.

That sounded much luckier than him.

He glanced toward her again, noting the fear in her eyes as she mentioned not sleeping. That, also, he could understand. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking into the bathroom before he finally leaned against the wall. "I just don't know what else to do," Finn admitted quietly. "It doesn't seem like we have a whole lot of choices or time to work with at the moment while you haven't had the full effect of the thing kicking in," he explained quietly. "But maybe rest could help with the headache."

Dreamcatcher. The thing he was going to make and hadn't gotten around to yet.

He moved from the wall to dig through the drawers.

"I'd rather not test my luck at sleeping," Finn managed a weak smile, "next thing y'know I'm going to be a bridesmaid of some sort," his voice lifted in a chuckle, mostly to himself as he shook his head.

"Bah, let's be honest, I'm probably an appetizer of some sort. Which, I can't honestly tell why. It's not like you could get much off of these bones," he wiggled his arms. "Rather skimpy on the good meat."

"Oh--oh hey, I found some thread," Finn leaned back. "That's fantastic. I'll have to be super careful not to break it but I can use this."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 8, 2024 08:36 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily dropped her hand from her head and let it sit limply in her lap, staring down at her own hands as she listened to Finn make his way around the room. Throwing herself at that…thing sounded more appealing by the second. His comment about being a bridesmaid drew a dry laugh from her throat, while it was a funny remark, the gloom that hung over them tainted it.

Her head slowly raised back up to meet Finn’s gaze as he declared his finding of thread, for a moment she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before remembering his offer of making a dreamcatcher.

“Oh! I had almost forgotten about that.” She said a little sheepishly. “We don’t have to make it, at least, quickly.” Her eyes carried briefly towards the shadowy form of Xevon before returning to Finn. “Now that I know that thing is out there, I don’t know if I would even want to sleep anymore.” Lily tried to sound a little humorous, even if it came off as a little spacey.

“Is there no way to hurry this up?” Abruptly, Lily turned her focus to Callisto, who simply blinked slowly in response to her fast spoken question.

Callisto obviously knew of a few little tricks, but it depended on the person. With her, it seemed shock and fright were the instigators. Unfortunate for her, in two ways really. There would be no way to shock her if she knew that would help and being frightened is simply not enjoyable. He shrugged his shoulders dismissively.

“It depends on the person. I knew one man who stubbed his toe and the blessing took immediate effect, but others took much longer and without an obvious trigger.” He kept his voice steady, unwilling to reveal more than that. He could offer the information to Xevon or Finn, but not while she was so close and could hear. Even then, it was likely to do nothing to help.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 9, 2024 03:54 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn looked up for a moment and then shook his head. "I'm still going to make it, it'll at least be something to do in the meantime and if nothing else, maybe it'll actually do something."

He fished through the closet, pulling one of the metal hangers from the rack and sitting back on the bed. It took a bit of work for him to bend the wire into a loop of sorts.

"I wouldn't want to hurry it up," Finn admitted without looking up. "But maybe it's just me. That's not something that's... it doesn't sound like something I would actively want to go through as soon as I possibly could. Of course, maybe it's just because I'm more tired than usual."

He glanced up briefly, spotting Xevon. He was looking toward the door, silent. It was almost vulture-like silence, waiting for something to pass by or perhaps watching for something or someone.

Finn shook his head and began to weave the thread around the loop of metal, weaving it together in a sort of pattern slowly.

"Y'know what else is funny?" Finn finally looked up. "I don't remember any songs. You'd figure that I'd know some but I just can't remember any right now."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 10, 2024 02:45 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily considered his words carefully, it seemed there was a trigger to each person that received this blessing. On second thought, would she term it a blessing? It didn’t seem like heavenly intervention. If Callisto didn’t know the answer, then what hope did she have of ever speeding up. She just wanted to get out of here as quickly as physically possible.

Only when Finn’s voice carried into her ears did Lily remove her critical eyes away from Callisto, instead following his hands as they pulled the metal into something that resembled a circle, as best as one could with a coat hanger.

“I don’t want it to come faster, but apparently we shouldn’t leave this room until it does finally show up.” She sighed, tilting her head back to stare up at the white ceiling. The stretch exposing her neck and bringing an angular sharpness to her jaw. She could hear the soft sliding of thread onto the metal. She could hear the thread on the metal. Lily bounced her head back to normal and looked over to where Finn was working away, the smallest sound of movement is what she could pick out before his voice interjected and ripped her away from the realisation that she can hear something seemingly silent.

“Songs?” Lily repeated, taking longer than usual to process his statement before finally figuring out what he had said. “I don’t think I remember any either.” She let her head fall to her shoulder as she watched his hands flicking the thin thread. “You’d think we would remember commonplace things. I mean, I know what a hotel is. But songs? That’s too much.” She let out a breathy chuckle, trying to figure out the pattern Finntello was forming. Then she paused, her muscles freezing a little as she considered her thoughts.

“How do you know how to do that?” She lifted her hand and pointed towards his own, which held the managed hanger and thread. “If we can’t remember songs, why can you remember how to make one of those?” This time her voice was a little lighter, carrying a small laugh along with it.

Callisto still surveyed the conversation, like a school chaperone. Simple and not all too interesting questions and comments being shared. The tense figure beside him was far more interesting. With that, he turned his head to look towards Xevon, who was staring intently at the door like a predator in wait. He simply stared for a long moment, noting the prominent features of his form, at least he was more fun to look at than the confused pair in front of him.

“Do you think he will come here? Soon, I mean.” Callisto kept his voice steady, refusing to give Xevon a drop of emotion, be it good or bad.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us