Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 Eternity
07:39:27 ET
teddy
Sorry I'm dropping in + out a lot as I'm a smidge busy.

But genuinely, I just can't believe he didn't give you a heads up or anything, that's actually really rude, especially as he essentially confirmed your plans were still on the day before. Ouch.
 teddy
07:38:25 its yellow
sorry to dump this ':)
 teddy
07:28:15 its yellow
i'm just so tired of all this shit
 teddy
07:28:02 its yellow
i don't think i want to see anyone this weekend to be honest.

and then to throw some salt in the wound a guy thats trying to be 'seeing me' asked if we could meet this weekend, but i'm so hung up on this other guy crushwise so i can't!
 teddy
07:26:35 its yellow
Et
I'm just so confused. Who says that they're really looking forward to seeing you and then give no notice that they're not going to see you at all??? and i was all excited because i havnt seen him in person since march. I even told my family that he was visiting so i had plans for the weekend, and now i want nothing less than to speak with them and say that it fell through
 Eternity
07:24:12 ET
Dude I bet. Getting stood up on plans last minute sucks on the best of days, but straight up leaving the country on no notice? Huh??

Especially with that y'know, added emotional attachment, that really sucks. I'd be more than miffed 😭
 teddy
07:20:33 its yellow
Poe & ET
It caught me so off guard. I've been stood up by the older brother on casual plans, but thats no biggy and he is a bit of a flake. The problem is that i have an uncrontrolable crush on him that i sincerely wish that i didn't, but i ultimately cannot help myself.

and to find out the morning of, when we had plans, that they had left the country ...

I'm so miffed
 Eternity
07:16:50 ET
How do you last minute change to Romania, what 😭

That is such a sudden change omg, I'm sorry.

I don't even understand how someone can even manage to change a flight that last minute.

I'm not surprised you feel abandoned, I think anyone would ;; I'd be pretty hurt too
 Poe
07:14:45 
Teddy-
Awe :( I've been in those shoes before, like getting excited to see someone and they change plans last minute. It's definitely okay if you feel frustrated because that is a very disappointing thing to happen.
 teddy
07:13:31 its yellow
funny how the winds change so fast
 teddy
07:13:16 its yellow
so all morning i've been wallowing and went on a walk in the city to try feel something but i just feel very abandoned
 teddy
07:12:00 its yellow
ET
long story short, i was to meet two brothers tomorrow, friends, one of whom was flying in from london. I spoke with him latest yesterday and he expressed that he was really looking forward to seeing me again, (i have a slight crush on him as well so i was very excited)

anyways, i messaged him this morning (cause he was supposed to arrive late last night) only to find out that the had last minute gone to romania instead, to visit their other brother

and the situation is so ridiculous so i don't know whether to cry or laugh
 Poe
07:09:33 
Well that doesn't sound good
 Eternity
07:08:55 ET
Teddy
What happened? D:
 teddy
07:00:01 its yellow
the most ridiculous and irritation situation has befallen me today
 Existence
06:30:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Explore is out to beat me to a pulp tonight.. 6 bears, 5 bears, 4 moose. What is next big foot with goat man on his side?
 Arachne
06:24:24 Ara/Kat
Katy
i think im gonna have a really close call too in 47 hours 😭 i havenÂ’t lost a litter yet, might be the first time finally ;^;
 Demon Mistress
06:21:06 The Scary Mod
Ahem, Also a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Eternity
06:16:15 ET
Ooh shit, a suggestion
-WP Click-
 Demon Mistress
06:16:14 The Scary Mod
Morning yall

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +4
Western Rattlesnake : 0
Red Fox : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   20 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 3, 2024 11:07 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head lightly, taking in a deeper breath out of habit and not necessity. He did not entirely want to move them but at the same time, they had little choice. It was a now or never situation and time was of the essence.

As Callisto spoke out to the pair, Xevon nodded in agreement and moved to follow him. The way he moved and drifted from spot to spot was far more like a scout than a guide. He kept an eye out on every corner, every shadow, drifting upward and then returning.

Finn looked back at her and then to the doorway. "Hey, they've helped us survive this long," he confirmed and made his way to the door with the other living occupant. He moved far more confidently than he felt but he figured if he was confident then maybe something would end up right.

"Quietly," Xevon instructed, noting the forming of words on the tip of Finn's tongue. His own word was breathless and quiet--eerie at best. But he led the way to the main lobby. His eyes looked up the main stair case, wincing. The fastest route up to the second floor was the grand stair case. But hopefully the triggering of one blessing would draw the ungodly man to the location first and give them time.

Finn followed after the ghostly pair, his wings stretching out and flexing. As he looked up the stair case, a slight flash flickered through his eyes. He... could totally skip having to walk up all the steps...

Finn took a skipping step and swept the wings downward, gathering a bit of air and--in his surprise--copied the motion until he had gathered an awkward flutter up the staircase.

A dazzling grin spread across his face as he looked down to Lily, triumphant. If he could, he would've probably said something or gave a giddy noise. Instead, he put his arms above his head in a sort of 'tada' fashion.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 3, 2024 11:42 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto remained quiet, deciding that the pair were perfectly capable of following his form down the hallway and to the staircase. Despite being able to simply move skyward through the floor, he deemed it rude to not accompany them the entire way. He wasn't exactly on high alert like Xevon, instead his focus was on keeping tabs on the living duo. Xevon would let them know if Callisto needed to be shooing the pair away from an area, he was always better at staying calm in those situations. While Callisto was a calm and collected man in normal circumstances, the shrouded figure with such overwhelming presence made his skin crawl, his bones brittle and heart (well when it was living) go into overdrive.

He made his way up the grand staircase, just a head of Finn and Lily, glancing behind him to make sure they were following. That's when he caught Finn's form copying Xevon, his neck twisted to watch the large arc that Finn took to propell himself up to the next floor. A small sound drifted from his lips, a mixture of vague amusement and something else. This man was like a bouncier, less sombre Xevon. It was rather entertaining.

Lily however, she remained at the bottom of the staircase, watching intently as her companion flung himself up to the next floor with his brand new wings. For a heartbeat, there was panic, the idea of him falling. But then he landed squarely on his feet and turned to face her, snapping out his arms in a wide display. It pulled a soft laugh from her, despite the forboding circumstances, it was a humerous sight.

As she went to follow, she paused. Her eyes returning to Finn at the top, then trailing down all the stairs and then to her feet. She would have to climb the whole thing. Lily dipped her head in a small nod to her own thoughts, half wishing she would spontaneously burst wings.

When she reached the top, Lily stole a glance towards Callisto as he continued down one of the hallways. Unsure if she could even whisper after Xevon's quiet command, she didn't want to test his limits. Instead, she stuck close to Finn's side, listening to the gentle rustling of his feathers rather than the pounding silence and their footsteps.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 5, 2024 12:33 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon's eyes trailed along the walls, keeping track of every single detail. If there was something off, he would pick up on it inevitably. There was not a thing he wouldn't notice. The figure that usually prowled the halls gave him an opposite reaction. Callisto had a tendency to flight and run, Xevon felt such a powerful drive of hot anger that he just rushed in for the attack. He couldn't think, just went for it.

Finn gave her a warmer smile, his hands coming to rest down on his hips. At least he had gotten a smile out of her and figured out that he could--in fact--fly. That was definitely new and he wasn't quite sure what to think of it initially.

But it was exhilarating. There was a feeling of weighted weightlessness. Where every wing beat kept his weight off the ground but at the same time, gravity still pulled him downward.

"Room," Xevon returned with a short flurry, gesturing to the nearest door. "Now, now," he whispered sharply. "Hide!"

Finn grabbed Lily's wrist, pulling her to the nearest door and fumbled with the doorknob before he pushed the door open and locked it behind them.

His heart raced in his chest, skipping beats. He hadn't ever seen Xevon look like that. The way he had a dark and haunted look in his red eyes, the way his feathers were fluffed outward. He hadn't even come inside yet and Finn leaned back just enough to see through the peep hole.

But all he could see was the hallway and a small bit of the staircase. Nothing exciting yet.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 5, 2024 10:03 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto’s eyes were trained ahead of him, watching the shadowed figure of Xevon move on ahead. Waiting for some sort of look or gesture, but for the moment they were safe to continue walking down the hall. At least the living pair had heeded their warnings and were remaining close and quiet. A short glance over his shoulder showed the dup stepping side by side, Lily’s pace a little quicker in order to keep up. That was when he heard the sudden return of Xevon, his head swivelled back around to see the red eyes bounding towards them.

Hastily, Callisto whipped back around and moved towards the nearest door, flinging an arm out in a gesture towards the room. He watched as Finn pulled Lily along with him and vanished into the room, he took a beat to look back to where Xevon was before joining them.

Lily had nearly jumped out of her skin when Finntello had grasped her and yanked them into the nearest room. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, feeling the panic rise in her again after it was briefly forgotten. She brought her hands up close to her chest as Finn leaned down to look through the small hole in the door. Her face was contorted into a sick mixture of concern and fear, the way Xevon had barrelled back towards them and now as she saw Callisto join them. The haunted look in his gaze drew a cold knife of terror down her spine. She didn’t dare move.

Callisto wringed his hands out in front of him, gritting his teeth, the muscles tense under his skin. That winged idiot better follow them into the room, Xevon had a tendency to try and pick a fight whenever the chance came around. He waited a couple seconds before he was tempted to peek back out into the hallway, that was when he felt his body freeze up. He was out in the hall, the heavy air felt like it was trying to pull him down to the depths of hell itself. Callisto’s eyes widened as he seemed to stare at the wall in front of him, almost trance-like.

Lily’s gaze remained on him, it was only after a few more moments that she felt the weight of whatever was outside. It struck a spear through her heart, drawing all the blood from her body and leaving her anaemic and useless. Her breathing all but stopped, she kept her position close to Finn, the warmth of his body beside her the greatest reprieve from the overwhelming pressure. It unstuck her limbs, but did not do much to help her paused breathing. Lily shuffled sideways, almost pressing herself up against Finntello’s side, feeling his feathers brush at her back. After this, she wasn’t so sure they would make it out of here alive.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 5, 2024 10:11 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn's rusty red gaze peered through the little peephole as best he could. He couldn't see much and when Xevon moved in front of it, nothing at all. His chest lifted and fell slowly, as if breathing too loudly would summon the attention of whatever had alerted Xevon. The ghostly figure waited for just a moment or two before he seemed to vanish from sight. Farther down the hallway, he heard the ghost shout something--drawing attention to himself. But it wasn't clear what kind of attention he was drawing. Finn's ear pressed against the door. "... idiot! You have to lock the door! He is coming!"

Xevon was shouting instructions at an empty room, no doubt to throw ... him off.

Finn's shoulders lifted as the feeling drew closer. The freezing and cold whisper of a deathless aura crept through the door and he stepped back from the feeling, his heart reeling. His breath all but left his throat as his heart jumped into it, pounding against his rib cage. Lily's pressure against his side was grounding but it was the unnerving sensation of a deathless death that sent his feathers rattling.

His eyes focused solely on the door while his other hand fished for some sort of weapon--a candle holder--to hold up. As if it would do a single thing against whatever was out there.

But he had it and by golly, he was going to give her a fighting chance at the least. Even if he was scared witless, his heart racing and breathing frozen, his eyes stuck on the door, hand shaking, feathers fluffed out--the whole shebang.

And knowing that Xevon was out there, facing whatever this was.

Finn had a bit more respect and questioned whether or not that ghost was brave, stupid or a strange mixture of both.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 5, 2024 10:28 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

She could feel the feathers behind her shifting, angling themselves outwards in an attempt to appear larger. But she did not move from her solid position, her hands clasped together near her chest. It was only when she felt the compulsion to gasp for air, that Lily began to draw in deep lungfuls of air once more. The cadence of them shuddered, taking immense effort to keep herself from practically panting for oxygen.

Callisto on the other hand, his breathing was steady, only his eyes betrayed his own terror at what lurked outside. Especially when he heard Xevon’s voice in the distance, it made his skin crawl. He hadn’t followed them, or even fled to another room. No he was out there making a ruckus to draw him away from them, Callisto had never felt so shameful. He doubted the others could hear, but he could hear the gentle shuffling in the hall. The occasional clatter of what he knew to be bones against one another, and the steady thudding of the staff that he carried.

He knew he should help Xevon, but if he left these two alone and Xevon was somehow trapped or hurt then they would have no one left to direct them. That and Callisto doubted he would be of great use, he knew he was a hindrance.

His eyes travelled sideways, gauging the reactions of the pair beside him. It seemed that their personalities were not too far removed from the ghostly pair, Lily was standing so still the only way he knew she was alive was the rise and fall of her chest. Finn, on the other hand, was grasping a candlestick holder tightly, preparing to swing it at whatever opened the door. It seemed that history may repeat itself, tragic as that was.

Lily’s attention was brought to the metal object that Finntello had picked up, watching the light glint from the object, she suddenly recalled the object in her own pocket. Carefully, the woman reached back and pulled the small blade from her back pocket. It was almost laughable to use it as a weapon, but at least it was something sharp. Sharp could do damage. She gripped it tightly in her dominant hand, unwilling to let it slip from her grasp again. The adrenaline pulsing through her mixed with the anxiety that welled up and felt like it was going to seep out from her skin, her heart pounded in her ears.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 5, 2024 10:42 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn's own breathing was deep and swayed, taking in deep breaths as often as he could... as quietly as he could. There was no sound that he really dared to make. He could see a hazy pale figure just watching. They didn't do a single thing, just hovered there.

Briefly, Finn figured that must have been Callisto.

His mind turned to the door again as the feeling became heavier. It was like the drawing of a storm, the rolling clouds in the distance that slowly drew forward and grew with each minute they had space and fuel. The dark clouds that billowed upward, whipping everything into a fury.

It was that feeling.

Finn's eyes darkened, narrowing briefly as he decided to push that feeling away. He could keep his own sense of peace, of calm, of liveliness. He wasn't going to let himself get dragged down with the aura of fear, death and destruction.

As Lily lifted the knife from her pocket, Finn's shoulders squared. They could handle it--one way or another. Whatever... it was.

Xevon's own emotions felt like cold steel inside of his chest. But he didn't falter, didn't bother hesitating at all. It wasn't until the feeling became too much that he finally paused and looked down the hallway.

Him.

Xevon's red eyes stared the being down, the staff that he used--made out of wood and bone. The Life Lamp that swung from the staff. His hunched form, mask of bone and skull, the unnerving look of the deathless man. He was no god, gods couldn't be killed. But that thing could.

Xevon tipped his head downward.

"Lock the door, he can't get in," he stated to the door he was beside. It was all the way down at the end of the hallway. "He has to follow the rules of his own hotel of hell, doesn't he?"

The latter question was barbed and challenging, aimed directly at the being at the other end of the hallway. Xevon's stance was squared and straight, egging him to come after him. To set him straight once more, to fight that endless fight again and again.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 5, 2024 10:59 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily’s grip remained strong on the letter opener, unbeknownst to her, her pupils had returned to the slitted appearance she had directed to Callisto earlier. Narrowed into thin lines in her dark irises, boring a hole into one of the wooden panels of the door. Waiting, either for it to swing open or for the dreadful presence to pass them by.

Callisto’s eyebrows jerked up at the sound of Xevon’s continued speech, he caught the tinged words, a taunt thrown towards the entity. Of course, he couldn’t help himself could he. There was a beat of silence, a pause in the creature’s pace before it continued towards Xevon and past their door. The steady thumping of the staff on the floor with each step sent subtle vibrations through the floor, the sensation had Lily stiffened.

Callisto’s chest caved in, his friend was about to do something brash and rather stupid in his opinion. He knew if he didn’t dart out now, he would have to come from behind their captor and be unbearably close to him in order to get to Xevon. In a split second decision as the shulking figure stepped directly in front of their door, Callisto shot through the wall. Almost colliding with the dark figure before he shot towards Xevon like a bullet.

Lily’s head snapped to the side, just in time to catch half of Callisto’s form darting through the wall. Great. Now they had neither of their guides.

“Get inside, you moron!” Callisto’s concern manifested into perhaps a harsher tone, but he could amend things later. His arm hooked around Xevon’s torso and Callisto sent them both tumbling through the door and into the room he had been feigning their existence in. They did not remain in the room for long, only passing through the door before he pushed them down a level. The door was not locked, He could still get in if he wanted and Callisto was certainly not sticking around for that.

“Would you show some concern for your own wellbeing, at least once!” His words were more of a statement than a pointed question. His pink eyes burned with irritation and worry as he released Xevon’s torso from his hooked grasp. Hovering a foot or so above the ground on the lower level. “They need you in order to get out of here, do not take stupid risks.” Callisto’s eyebrows had hardened down, furrowing deeply as he surveyed his friend. He would not tag his own name onto that statement, that Callisto needed him too. “Let’s go.” He grunted, turning around to make his way to the area beneath the room that Finn and Lily were situated in.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 5, 2024 11:07 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn's grip on Lily tightened just slightly as now, he could hear the thing behind the awful presence. As much as he wanted to remain strong, the rhythmic thumping of something against the floor sent ripples of a sour sickness through his stomach. What... was out there? That thing just had to pass by. It had to. Finn wasn't going to let it come in. It just had to go by, just had to keep going.

His eyes flicked over as Lily's head whipped around to watch something. The faintest shimmer by the wall--Callisto--he must've decided to do something. What that something was, he didn't know.

Xevon's wings flared outward, creating a larger appearance than what he was. His lips parted, a sharp scowl etched in his expression. Whatever he might've said was cut off abruptly as Callisto dove into him, taking him through the door and into the room. "What are you--"

He tumbled through the floor, glaring back at the ghastly figure as he pushed Callisto away. The--he was angry with him?

"Are you kidding?" Xevon protested, shaking his head in distaste. "What are you doing down here?!" He insisted quickly. "You've left them all alone with no guide. He's past the room--I was a diversion. I was not going to take him on but I wanted--I needed--him to think that I was," he replied sharply. "They need you to guide them to safety when I can't," the ghastly figure added, poking his chest. "Don't think you can just scurry around in the background being unseen and useless. That's not how this is going to work. If we're all going to get outta here, we all need to work together."

Xevon's wings splayed outward, sending him upward into the room with the living. For a brief moment, he stuck his head out the door, making sure the grim figure had actually gone into the room. At least he had taken the bait.

"Quickly, move to the stairwell, it is two doors down to your right. Lock the door behind you--always lock the doors," Xevon directed, his voice firm and commanding.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesOctober 5, 2024 11:23 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto’s eyes narrowed as Xevon pressed a hard poke to his chest, his body didn’t move as he listened. It didn’t matter what his friend said, if He had decided to do something Xevon would have bolstered himself for a fight. He refused to acknowledge his comment about skulking around in the shadows, instead he waited for Xevon’s dark form to vanish up into the room above. He could have snapped that it took seconds to reach him and then push them both down here before returning to their living counterparts, but decided that it would be useless at this point.

Lily felt the cuff of Finn’s hand tighten around her wrist, she had almost forgotten that she was being held, ready to be yanked along if they needed to run. Or rather fly away in Finn’s case, she supposed.

A soft surprised sound came from her lips as a murky dark figure leapt up from the ground, she was very close to spinning around and slashing with her blade. That was until she clocked the dark red circles that sat squarely in the top of the shadow. It was Xevon. Her hand dropped back down, unwilling to accidentally catch someone with it.

Her heart was still pounding as the door was opened, Finn and herself were back out in the hallway. Her non-weapon hand was still being gripped as they made their way down the hallway. Lily could feel the icy chill of whatever it was that lurked the halls behind them, she refused to look over her shoulder. She didn’t want to know what or who it was, now or ever.

She flicked the letter opener between two of her fingers before using the rest of her palm to push on the door handle, shouldering it open before slipping into the stairwell. Only once Finntello had sidled up beside her, did she turn to push it back closed and began to mess with the lock. Finally hearing the click.

Callisto rose through the floor to see the pair move out into the hallway again, except he kept his gaze solidly on Xevon. He remained quiet, his steeled gaze trailing on his friend before he moved himself into the hallway and followed the living down the walkway. He checked behind them, there was no longer the heavy deathly presence breathing down their necks. But soon enough, He would be back.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us